I dare you.....

Riley P.O.V
I lay on my bed with my notebook while Farkle lays on the floor of my room.

"Help me please!" I whine at Farkle.

He just laughs at me.

"Come on just this once I promise, I'm not good at poetry I need your help." I beg.

"You and me both know that I would literally do anything for you, but somehow I suck at poetry too. Ask Maya she writes all those songs. Basically just poetry with a tune."He says.

I groan. "Can't she wants me to do it on my own. She says I can do it, so she won't help me. I have I question though.What was your poetry about if you apparently suck at poetry."

"Confidential." He mumbles from the floor.

His head faces the end of my bed and he lays on his back. I told him he could come up from the floor but he refuses.

When he doesn't say anything else I spring forward to the end of my bed and lay on my stomach and peak my head over the edge so I'm looking him.

My hair falls down tickling his face a bit.

"Please help me!" I scoot forward even more.

"I can't." He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath.

"Fine okay. What time does your soccer practice start?" I ask him.

"20 minutes" he answers shortly.

"I find it funny that you always prefer to be here than you do at your actual nice home."

He opens his eyes. "I like it here, it's better than my home trust me."

His deep blue eyes stares into my mine. I hate it when he does that. It makes me lose where I am for a moment. I just kind of get lost in them.

I'm gonna admit it to get it out of the way. I ever since we got to high school  I've had a crush on Farkle, it's just a little one I swear but sometimes I feel like it's consuming me.

When he hugs me he rest his chin on the top of my head. He can be cute even when he's not even trying, by giving me forehead kisses before he leaves my bay window. To him it's probably just a friendly gesture but I find myself completely falling in love with it. When he looks at me, he really looks at me. It's like his eyes are stripping me of privacy. He just knows everything about me, even what I feel most of the time. Except for what I feel about him.

And I'm okay with that, most of the time.

Farkle I assure you has gotten a lot more attractive over the years. He was adorable in middle school but know he's... I don't know I want to go into detail but I'm just gonna say hot. Ever since he started playing more sports he's getting more lean and muscular. He's also gotten a bit tanner. He's still dedicated to his scientific side which even makes it better. But it's like he doesn't even acknowledge those things. He doesn't acknowledge his change, his new transformation. It's like he doesn't know about all the girls falling at his feet for him. He never seems to notice. He just calls them all lady friends.

I don't want to notice either but I do. I don't want seem superficial either by saying the reason I like him is because of his new found change because it is not the truth.