18

"I needed him more than he could ever need me"-Naya Lemaire
——————————————————
NAYA
THE next morning

I had sex with Ares last night.And I was the best sex I've ever had.

But he wasn't in the bed when I woke up.I sit up and look around.I look down at my body to realize that he showered me.

I was wearing one of his long t-shirts. The door opens and Ares walks in with a plate of food.

He was shirtless and had the signature gray sweatpants on.His blonde hair was messy which let me know he hasn't been up for long.

He looks up at me and walks over.He sets the breakfast tray in my lap and I raise my eyebrow.

"I didn't think you would be this sweet?".

He rolls his eyes and says "I told Aaliyah that I fucked the shit out her best friend and she decided to cook a big meal dedicated to you.So not me"."You fucked the shit out of me?Who was riding who?".

"Just Because you were on top riding my dick doesn't mean I didn't have complete control of the situation"."Maybe we should test that theory out".

He rolls his eyes and looks away."Don't tell me you are still denying your feelings for me.Because I'm completely all in on you"."What if Your father orders you to kill me".

"That won't happen"."And how do you know that?".

I tilt my head and take a grape and put it in my mouth."Because my only demand was that I won't have to kill you or hurt you in any way.That's the only reason I accepted to continue protecting Apollo".

I grab the back of his neck and kisses him softly."Im all in on you Ares.I want us to be together.The ball is in your court, you just have to tell me what you will do with it".

He narrows his eyes and moves a strand of my hair behind my ear.His eyes trail up my body before he stares into my eyes."What are you going to do,Ares?"."I don't like being taunted,Princess".

I narrow my eyes and cup his face.He stares back at me "Baby I-"."-WHAT THE FUCK ACE!".

We both jet out our world and I look at the door.Ares frowns and starts walking out the room.

I grab a piece of toast and follow him out.My eyes go wide when I see Aaliyah wearing Ace's shirt.

"You fucking slept with him?!?After what we did last night?!?"Apollo asks shocked.

"Im sorry what you guys did last night"Ace says hesitantly.

Apollo smirks at Ace and tilts his head."Oh you don't know I had Aaliyah against the wall fucking the shit out of her?".
:::::::::::::::::::/:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
ARES
My eyes go wide as Aces eyes drop.All of a sudden he lunges for Apollo and I tackle him to the ground.

"Get off me.Death! Im going to kill him.This will be the last time you see your brother!".

I pin him down and stare down at him."Remember what we are trying to do yea?".