56

NAYA
Ares looks at her in pure rage and growls.

"Cunt"."Funny.I'll see you in my room.I'll be sure to show you all the..collections I have"The girl says smiling.

"Watch your words"I warn.

She smirks at me before walking away."Such a skilled craftsman with such a cunt daughter"Kasimir states.

"You have no idea"."What is this collection is she talking about?Don't tell me you're into sex toys, Makris"Aaliyah jokes.

Ares rolls his eyes and pushes his food to the side."I lost my appetite".

I raise my eyebrow as he looks away."Ahh either way I saw that there are jetski's on the island!We have to try that"Ace says happily.

"Do whatever"Ares says coldly.

They glance at me and I roll my eyes."Since Naya can't-"."-Who says I can't?".

"Me"Ares says looking at me.

"Who the fuck put you in charge of what I can and can't do?"."Since you have my baby inside you".

"Here we go again.Another instance of whatever Ares said goes".

Ares eyes widen before he clenched his teeth."Do whatever you want Naya".

He moves his chair back and walks out of the patio."He's really been a dick this trip"Aaliyah says.I frown and at "You have no idea".

"He is under a lot of pressure"."From what exactly?".

Ace and Kasimir look at each other before standing up."We should go check on him..best friends and all".

I raise my eyebrow as they both rush back into the villa."So still going my jetsking?"."Of course I am".

"Girl's day!"Aaliyah says happily.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

ARES

I stare at the ring and she looks at me.Emma Herby.Her father Ross Herby is the best jeweler Greece has seen.My father recommended me to him and the rest is history.

"Is this good enough for you, Makris?"."Yes.Now get off the island".

"Wow I can't even see the proposal everyone is dying to see?"."No".

I push her out of the room and she glares at me."I hope she says yes"."I hope you don't crash on boat ride back".

She glares at me again before walking out of the room.I sit back and stare at the ring before nodding my head.

I'll do it tonight.But first.I need to make up with her.I hide the ring in my drawer before walking over to the door.

I walk outside to see Naya laying down in the beach chair with Aaliyah.I take a deep breath before walking in front of the chair.

Naya takes her sunglasses off and I try not to admire her beautiful body in that bikini.

We must stay focused.
Apologize.