51

"Secrets are a way of hiding from what you are afraid will happen"-Kira Makris
————————————————

ARES
The next day

"Dammit!"Kas says.

Ace laughs as I stare at the tv screen."God you suck ass a mortal combat.Ares is better at you than this"."Seems my baby is good at everything"Naya says.

She sits down in my lap and kisses my cheek as I smile at her.

"Ew"Apollo says rolling his eyes.

There is a knock at the door and Kiara gets it."Dad?"Naya says confused.

Naya gets up as Raphael glares at me.He walks over and grabs me by my collar forcefully.

"What the-"."-Have you lost your fucking mind?!?"He yells.

I wince at him as Kas tries to pry him off me.

"You made a deal with Theo?!?".My eyes widen as Kasimir pauses.

"You did what?"."I don't know what he's talking about"I say quickly.

"Are you calling me a liar boy? He's boosting that in two days he's going to kill you!"."That's what they all say?".

"Oh no.I got more information about it.A death match?!?You challenged him to a death match?".Naya's eyes go wide and I frown.

Well that definitely wasn't the way I wanted them to find out.But hey?

The more the better I guess. I shrug and fall back on the coach.

"Yea?So what? I need to be done with this stupid war and I found a way to do it".Naya hits my shoulder and I glare at her.

"Without telling me?!?What if you lose Ares?!?"she yells.

"Im not-"."-What if you do?Did you all tell me to look at both sides of the coin?".

I narrow my eyes and say "Then I'll die.I set up pretty good fund to give you and my father so-"."I don't fucking care about that!"She yells.

Woah.
Ive never seen Naya so mad in my life.
She's pushes me again and I gather my steps so I don't bust my ass.

She corners me against the wall and I look down at her.

Fuck she looks so hot right now.I loved when she was mad at me.I could just fuck that attitude out her.

No.Focus Ares.

"Why the fuck would I care about your money when I have my own money?!?"."I just thought-".

"-Thought about yourself?If I die who cares?I'll tell you who will care Ares.Me!Me and your fucking child will care!".

...Child?
Did she just say Child?

I haven't had sex with anyone but Naya..Child...Child?!?

My eyes go wide and Naya freezes."Child?"Raphael says slowly.

Naya takes a deep breath before pinching the bridge of her nose."Im pregnant.By Ares.I wasn't completely sure until I went to the doctors with Aaliyah on Monday but I know now".