58-The End

2 years later

ARES
My eyes grow cold as Kasimir sits up.That shitty ass family.

"You know that it's always a problem with the DeLuca family.Apparently they have a new leader.Dante DeLuca".

I tilt my head and look through his file."Is he strong?"."He's a fucking coward"Ace says laughing.

"What about that assassin of theirs?"."The white snake?Her real name is Zia DeLuca.Oh she's a badass Boss"Kiara says.

After the demise of the Volkov family,The DeLuca family took charge.I will admit that their family is strong.Maybe an alliance is in the air.

I sigh as the door opens.Little legs are shown before I see a bunch of curly light brown hair.

"Daddy!".I smile brightly and pick the moving toddler and kiss his face.

"There's my little guy.Where's-"."-ALEXIOS!".

The door opens again and I see My beautiful wife holding our daughter in her arms.

"Didn't I tell you to not bust it when your father is in his meetings!".

Alexios looks down sadly and gives Naya the signature puppy dog eyes.With his light brown eyes ,Naya can never say no to him.

Naya sighs and sets down our daughter.She climbs up on my other lap and I kiss her forehead.

"Baby girl.Hows my little princess?".Shes gives me her signature smile and says "Daddy!Mommy took us out to pick oranges!And they we got to see the see how orange juice is made!".

"That sounds amazing Amani"Aces says happily.She nods her head and pinches my cheek.

I chuckle softly and say "Let's end this meeting early today.Kas give me updates".

He nods his head and Alexios waves."Bye Uncle Kas!Bye Uncle Acey and Aunt Kiara!".

They are wave back to him before turning away.I clench my teeth and say"What do you think you're doing".

The three of them and the rest of the board all look at me scared.

"Say bye to my little princess too or I'll have your head"I warn coldly.

"Bye Ms.Amani!" they all yell.

She giggles and waves back at them."She's so adorable!"they gush.

They leave and Naya sits down at the chair beside me.Alexios jumps down and climbs in Naya's lap.

Alexios Nickolas Makris.

He had my eyebrows and my smile according to Naya.But he had her eyes and her dimples.

Apparently our daughter,Amani Willow Makris was my twin.She had she had a very light brown hair color with my dark green eyes.

She acted a lot like me in ways that I find out everyday.After the born of our twins,Naya gave up her title as heir of the Lemaire family.