3

"No one understands darkness more than a Lost Soul"-Ares Makris

——————————————————

ARES
After going to the main acceptance office,I got my key.

Uncle pulled a lot of strings for me to room with Apollo.I knock on the door and a girl opens it.

No..the girl from yesterday.

"What are you doing here".I walk in with my suitcase and ignore her.

"I asked you a question".I look around before spotting my room."Wait.Don't tell me-".

I give her a cold look before walking to the door.I unlock it and push my suitcase in the room.I shut the door and walk over to the couch.

I take my shoes off and prop my feet up.She walks over and crosses her arms.I glance up and admire her features.

Mocha brown skin,Dark brown hair and Dark chocolate eyes.She was something alright.

"You just going to ignore me"."Yep"I say bored.

I pull my phone out and start playing a game on my phone."You're a dick"."I am what I provide".

"A constant reminder to women to use birth control and condoms?"

I look up and smirk."Nailbiting sex that have women wanting more"."That's bullshit".

"Want to test that theory?"I say leaning forward.Her eyes go wide and she opens her mouth.

The door opens and Apollo walks in with the other girl from earlier."No that's-".

He stops in his tracks when he sees me."What is he doing here?".

I point to the empty room and say "I'm your new roommate"."I will put in a request for a new roommate".

I shrug and say "Well let's see.I could either be your roommate and have two classes out of five or have all of your classes and walk you to class like a toddler.The choice is yours"."I see you haven't changed in the three years a last saw you".

"I see you're still the same bitch I saw three years ago".He glares at me and I feel my phone buzzes.

Uncle:How is it so far
Me:I give it three days before I kill him.
Uncle:Again.He is still your brother Ares
Me;We have the same parents.We aren't brothers
Uncle:That's genetically what you are.
Me:He's dead to me
Uncle:Just do your job and I will try to end this war so you can come back here.Now I have mission for you.

My face perks up and I stand up and walk into my room without another word.I close the door and call him.

"Well that was quick"he says amused."Come on tell you have something for me.If not you may have one less nephew".

"A Italian member of the Pessalino Family.Romeo Pessalino.I need him dead.He's been playing both sides and I don't like that.He's in New York on business.Let him know who the Angel of Death".

I laugh and say "Now this what I can work with !I will not let you down uncle"."You never do".

He hangs up and I sigh in relief.Hmm how am going to do this kill.I look into my bag and pull out a knife.

Hmm no.He deserves a more painful death.

The door opens and Apollo walks in.He closes the door and glares at me.

"What do I have to do to get you out of here"."Nothing because I'm not leaving until uncle tells me too".

"You are such a good soldier".I throw a knife that grazes his cheek as he looks at me scared.

I shrug and say "I don't care what you have to say.I'm loyal to my boss.But you are the last person to mock my loyalty.Get the fuck out.I want to see you as less as possible"."You don't even understand why I left".

"You're a coward.And honestly I'm shocked you lasted this long"."What is that supposed to mean".

I look up and narrow my eyes."You're weak Apollo.You can't fight.You can't kill.You can't do anything with asking someone else for help.I'm surprised you having been killed by our enemies.Shit me and uncle thought you were dead a long time ago"."And it wouldn't have mattered to either of you huh?".

"Nope"I say annoyed."You are some brother-".

"-We aren't brothers"."Last time I checked we have the same parents".

I leap over to him and slam him against the wall."The last time I checked, you called me a monster and wanted nothing to do with me"."You killed a man in front of me".

I tilt my head and say "Let me tell you a little secret ,Apollo.That man I killed in front of you was hired by a German mafia family to kill you.I protected you that night.I stopped him from putting a bullet in your head".

He freezes up and I nod."You didn't know that did you?The least I could expect was a thank you.Not a 'You're a monster I never want to see you again'.But it's fine.You made me realize that feelings are for idiots.Why have feelings when you can nothing?".

"Ares"."Get out and fuck off.Trust me you will see me as least as possible".

His eyes soften and he walks out the door.I roll my eyes and go back to my bag.I pull my phone out and dial her number.

"Angel of Death.To what do I own the pleasure"."Information beautiful".

Kira chuckles and says "What can I do for you?".".I needed information about the whereabouts of Romeo Pessalino".

Kira Makris was adopted into the Family by uncle.She's the hacker of the mafia and basically can find any information you need.

I always call her before my hits to make sure I got my information right.

"Ahh age 24 years old.My information tells me he will be at Haze Night Club tonight in Uptown New York.It's a rave tonight".

I laughs and say "Oh This is going to be fun"."discrete is the best policy, Ares".

"Oh I know.Thank you for this"."How about fucking me again to make it up".

Did I mention I fucked her? It wa a one time thing and we were heavy on lust.

It was average at best but these days..the sex is always average.No one understands my hard fucking and my meaningless emotion.

Women always want to add emotion into it.It's so..pointless.I never feel anything.

"How about another time to make it up to you"."Deal.Have fun tonight, Angel".

She hangs up and I look out the window.