4

"Power is something that you run to.Fear is something you run from"-Naya Andrews

——————————————————

NAYA
We basically watched tv until tonight.

There's was a party at Raze again.I didn't feel like going buttt Aaliyah always want to focus us to come along.

I walk out my blue dress the same time as Ares walks out his room.Did I mention our rooms are right across from each other.

He was wearing a black jeans with a black leather jacket.He looks up at me and assess my outfit.

"Where are you going?"he asks."A club.Raze tonight with Apollo,Aaliyah,Nico and Lincoln".

He freezes and says "You're going to Raze"."Yes.Why?".

"Don't go there tonight".Apollo walks around the corner and asks "And why is that?".

Ares clenches his teeth and says "I'm going there"."And?We can't go to a club because you are going to be there?".

"Yes".I smile and pat his shoulder."Sorry that isn't enough for me".

I grab Apollo's arm and we start to walk over to the door."See you there"Apollo says looking over his shoulder.

Ares eyes darken in anger and he grabs his bag."Im planning on you not".

He pushes between us to walk out of the door."What a dick.How do you put up with him"Nico says."I don't".

We walk out of the door and walk out to the parking lot.Ares was walking past Aaliyah who was trying to talk to him.He gets on his bike and puts his helmet on before speeding away.

"God he is such a fucking asshole"."You have no idea"Apollo says.

The Uber shows up and we all climb into the car.Me and Aaliyah weee in the backseat,Lincoln was int the front awhile Apollo and Nico were in the fair back.

The club ws packed.I can't believe it would be like this only on a Wednesday night.

The again tonight ws rave night sooo it would be a lot of people.We were through the line and I was secretly searching for Ares.

Maybe he lied about going to club Becuaee he didn't want me to know where he was.We get to the front and show our ids.

"Have fun".

The bouncer says.We walk into the club and my eyes go wide.Holy shit."This place is sick!"Lincoln says looking around.

"I say we leave at 1?"Nico says.

We all nod and he walks to the bar.We follow behind him and start our tab.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I have a pretty great night.I was definitely a little buzzed from all of the shots that Lincoln ordered for us.

I had a hot redhead holding me as I grinding my body on him.I open my eyes and my eyes widen.