55

"A ring is simply a ring.Our love is forever,Princess"-Ares Makris
———————————————-

ARES

Naya shifts in my arms and I cups her face softly.She smiles in her sleep and I hears knock at the door.

I lay her down gently before walking to the door.Ace appears and sighs in relief.

"We found it".

I sigh in relief and hold my hand out."Uh..but we have a problem".

I tilt my head as he puts the broken ring in my palm.My eyes go wide and he gulps.

"We found it that way in the water..you have a back up one right?..".

I grab his collar and growl."Why the fuck would I have a backup one"I yell.

He winces and I push him back.I grip my hair and close my eyes.

"The doves releasing in the sky as soon as I do it.Her favorite song playing in the background.The perfect beach proposal.Down. The.Drain"."You know how much this shit all cost me!".

He shakes his head and I pull my phone out.I push him out the door and step out.

I close the door behind me and he stares at me."I don't give a shit what work you pieces of shit have.You aren't leaving this island until I get down on one knee got it!".

He nod and says "So what is the plan?"."Im flying out the jeweler to do redo it.Or at least see if he can fix the ring by the end of the week".

It was supposed to be a weekend trip but fuck that.It's turned into a week trip.

"Tell the guys to hide this.If you lost this shit I will-"."-Yes I know".

I put the broken Ring in his hand and he walks away.I open the door and walk over to see a sleeping Naya.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

NAYA
"okay am I missing something"I ask.

Ares prepared us a dinner on the beach which is amazing.But the table feels..way too tense.

"Of course not sweetheart"Father says quickly.

Ares shoots daggers at Apollo who looks away terrified."Why do you look like you are going to murder your brother?".

"Oh I am.After this trip you better run Apollo,cause I'm hunting you down"."No you aren't Ares".

"He-".

Ares grunts at his father before crossing his arms.A woman walks over and whispers into Ares ear.

His eyes go wide and he slams his fist to the table causing us all to jump.

"HE WHAT!?".

He pinches his nose and turns back to the woman."Tell that dwarf fucker that I will pay him double whatever he wants.Just tell to get over here!"."Yes Don".

She walks away and Ace frowns at Apollo."Okay There is definitely something wrong here?Care to share with us"."No"Ares hisses.