17

ARES
She nods her head and says "Okay I get why your mad now.But my last name is Andrews.I just excluded my second last name".

I scuff and shake my head in disbelief."I was born in Marsaille, France to Raphael Lemaire and Kiesta Andrews.My father was a dead beat so my mom got a divorced and moved us to Brooklyn when I was 5.So if you're thinking I know about this life and was raised from birth you are wrong".

She sighs and says "I found out my true origin when I was 16 years old.He showed up at my doorstep and told me I was born to be a Lemaire.So he trained me to protect my mother and myself.I didn't start to do contracted kills until I was 18".

"It started off as small work and then went to more assassinations.I always had this darkness inside of me and it became a way for me to release it.But I still had a normal life,I still graduated high school and now I'm in college"."And my brother?".

"It was simply a observation job while I was here.A way to gain a forceful alliance.At least in the past,my father had no intention of killing Apollo.Trust me.He just got greedy like he always does".

"Well he got his fucking alliance".I look away and she says "I'm serious Ares.I want to keep fucking you.I want to keep being yours.I want you obsessed with me as much as I'm obsessed with you".

"I didn't factor you in all of this.I didn't think you would have such a effect on me.I didn't think you could make me feel as much as you have"."Good for you"I say coldly.

She narrows her eyes as I start the car back up again."Ares You're pushing your feelings down again"."Fuck off Naya"I snap.

She finally shuts up and the rest of the ride is quiet.We get to the college and I stop the car."Get out"."Where are you going?".

"Going to get my dick sucked".

She freezes getting her stuff and starts putting it back in the car."What are you doing".

She gets back in the front seat and turns to me."Your dick is mine.So sure you can try to get your dick sucked by some random bitch at a party or on the street.But your only making it worse when I have to kill her for trying to touch what's mine"she says shrugging.

God she's crazy.My kind of crazy.

"So who do we have to go kill?".
She stares at me seriously and I gulp.

Fuck she just made me hard.

"Let's get to it,Ares"."Get out the car before I do something stupid".

"And what will you do".She tilts her head as I take a deep breathe.

I pull her face to mine and crash my lips on hers.She gasps as I deepen the kiss.

She climbs over to the driver side and straddles my lap.I don't break the kiss as I lock the door.

Were we in the school back parking lot?
Yes.

Was about to fuck the shit out of her in the parking lot?
Yes.

I lift her up and she gasp as I rip her panties off and toss them back.

"Don't need them right now"I say coldly.

Her eyes widen as I smirk.She undoes my belt and I wrap my hands around Her neck.