29

"A desire of love is all I ever wanted"-Apollo Makris
—————————————————

ARES

Sleep is the most important to me still.And just like always it's ruined.

Like how I got woken up at 2am to someone knocking on my door.I don't even bother to put on a shirt because I know exactly who it is.

I walk over to the door and open it.I lean against the door and smirk.

"It seems that warning your parents gave me should've Been to you".

Naya rolls her eyes and pushes me back to walk in.I shut the door and she slides her hoodie off and climbs in the bed.

I watch as she snuggled up in my bed and I tilt my head."I didn't invite you in here"."It's my room basically".

"No.No it isnt".She raises her eyebrow as I walk over.

She sits up as I stand over her glaring down."You didn't ask me if you can come in"."Why would I need to ask when you can just let me in".

"You got such a bratty mouth"."And I know how to do use it.so fuck off".

I roll my eyes as my phone rings."Hello"I say not breaking eye contact with Naya.

She stares up at ne and leans back on her hands.

"I need you to do something for me"Kas says.

"And what's that?"

"There's a warehouse up 54 highway.I need you to steal a flash drive from me"

"What?Im a-"

"-I know what you are dumbass but let's be honest,you can basically do anything.Supposedly something game changing is on that flash drive and I need to know what it is"

"Right now?"

"Right now.Get to it Death".

He hangs up and I frown."What is it?"."I have to do something for Kas".

"And leave me without a cuddle buddy"."Yep.My brothers across the hall".

She glares at me and says "That's not funny".I smirk and grab my black bag.

I put a black hoodie on with black jeans and turns to her.

"I'll be back before you know it"."Fine.But you better hurry up".
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Right up the highway my ass.

This abandoned warehouse was literally an hour away.

Had fucking Naya blowing up my phone before I cut it off.I walk into the warehouse with my knives ready.

It was way too quiet in here."hey did you watch the game last night?".

I quickly jet back as two men walk but where black jackets and my eyes go wide.