8

"Knowledge as we know it is pure arrogance"-Hades Makris
———————————————————

APOLLO
Ares came back to the dorm but he went straight to his room with
Out saying a word to any of us.

I frown as Naya looks at me."Don't you know who that girl was?"."No idea".

"I've never see Ares so..shaken up before like that"."Me neither".

There is a knock at the door and I walk over.I open it and my eyes go wide."Ace-".

He pushes me aside and walks in."Where is he?"he says coldly."How did you know he was here?".

"I made Kira send me a alert if that whore and Eli were in the same vicinity of Ares".Ace looks around ad says "What room".

I point to his room and Ace walks over.He tried to open it but realized it's locked.

He starts banging on the door and says "Death open up.Open up right now.I'll kick this fucking door open".There was no sound and he nods.

"Okay".He kicks the door open and my eyes go widen.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

ACE
Ares looks up from the corner of the room and stares at me."You just broke my door"he says monotone.

"I heard they were here.Don't worry.I got something really good for them later"."It doesn't matter".

"It does matter!"I snap.

I look in the corner of my eye and to see Apollo and another girl walking in."Get out"."Not happening"The girl says.

I turn to Ares and says "Thats her huh?The one who doesn't listen".Ares ignores me and I sigh.

"Okay.Alright looks like we will have to do this again".

I drop my bag and sits down right across from him.He looks at me confused and I take a deep breathe.

"Repeat after me.Lia Volkov is a psychopath"."Lia Volkov is a pyschopath".

"She broke me into a million pieces after one night and I swore that I would destroy her for what she did to my family"."She broke me into a million pieces after one night and I swore that I would destroy her for what she did to my family".

I nod my head and lean back."So I'm going to remember that uncle,Kira and Ace love me"."So I'm going to remember that Uncle,Kira and Ace love me".

"And get my revenge on that whore"."And get my revenge on that whore".

I clap my hand and stand up."Now repeat that in your head three more times and come out yea?"."Yes".

I turn around and walk out of the room with those two following me."If either of you say the name Lia Volkov when he's around I'll kill you myself"."Excuse me!?".

I ignore the girl and turn to Apollo."That little whore broke him into a million piece and I saved him from jumping off that bridge.So! My words goes right"."What are you talking about?".

I pauses and look over my shoulder."Ohhh that's right..You don't know what happened that night do you?".

I smirk and say "You know i feel like fucking up your complete understanding of Ares for you.That night.At the hotel 4 years ago.You thought ares killed a guy Because what?He's crazy?Wrong".

"That guy tried to kill you and Ares protected you.Just like a brother should.But you took it the wrong way and you left.Turns out that guy Ares killed worked for the Volkov family.So as revenge,They sent their daughter Lia after Ares.Ares never met the Volkov family so he had no idea she was there to break him".

My eyes darken and I say "And she did.She broke my best friend into a million pieces.She sexually abused and assaulted him.That was the girl who ripped his virginity from him by force.Not by choice".

Apollo face morphs into horror and he sits down in shock."So when you came back and called your own brother who just got sexually abused that he was a monster?That pushed his mental state to the edge".

"He went missing for two days and the family search all of Mykonos for him.I found him on a abandoned bridge about to jump off.I saved him.I held him as he cried in my arms for two hours.I took him back home and protected him.ME!".

"I was more of a brother than you ever will be.Because you are a selfish piece of shit that wants to live out their dreams without giving acknowledgment to alll the people that saved his ass before!".

Apollo eyes start to water as he looks down."So I fucking hate you.And I never stop hating you.Because your a terrible brother.So just get rid of the name so we can never see each other again.You already did enough to Ares".

Apollo nods his head and I walk over to the door."Tell Ares I will be back.Or don't.I don't care".I open the door and walk out.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

NAYA
We gave Ares space.

But that night I couldn't take it.
I needed to make sure he was okay.

I wanted to be in his arms to know he was fine.So just like before I showed up at his door.And he opened it just like before.

Only this time he wasn't sleep.He had bags  under his eyes from not sleeping.He turns around and I walk in behind him shutting the door.

He walks to the chair and I say "Come to the bed Ares"."I don't sleep.I'll see her".

"You won't see her because I will be right beside you"."That isn't enough".

"Then tell me what is enough".He walks over to me and picks me up so I'm on his lap.

"Fuck me, Naya".My eyes soften as he hugs me softly.

"Fuck me please princess.Ride me.Make me forget.Make me feel her pussy be a distant memory".

I pull back in his hug and cup his face."Fucking me wont make you forget about all of the trauma Ares"."Please"he begs.

I shake my head and wrap my arms around his to hug him."She told me I would always remember.That no one would be as important as her.She would be in my dreams and nightmares as long as I feel".

I stare into his eyes before pressing my hand on his sweatpants.

"Naya-"."Shh"I say softly.

He nods and I say "Take them off.Your sweatpants".

He pulls them off leaving him not in his boxers.I slowly start to grind my body against his and he groans.

I move my mouth towards his ear and whisper "You have to be quiet Ares".He closes his eyes and says "Yes Naya".

I continue to grind my cunt hard again the bulge in his underwear and his head goes back.

"God fuck Naya"he whispers.