5

"To be someone's light within their dark world is more powerful than anything"

——————————————————

NAYA
I wake up the next morning with the biggest headache I've had in a minute.I rub my forehead trying to remember last night.

I was flirting with some redhead.Then I saw Ares.
I was going to fuck the redhead when Ares stopped me.

He took me back to the dorm and tucked me in.
Until I told him he prevented me from getting fucked.

I told him I wanted it hard.

'Your pussy is so fucking tight for me princess.'

My eyes go widen when I feel someone cupping my left breast in their hand.

I slowly turn around to see a sleep Ares in my bed.He looks..so peaceful in his sleep.

I turn my body around and he was still sleep.This could be a good time for me to get a good look at him while he's sleep.

He had perfect shaped eyebrows.They were thick but was perfect nevertheless.

His lips were plump and pink.His skin was clear of no acne or blemishes.His hair was dirty blonde and curly.

I trail down to his body.He was lean but ripped.He had tattoos all of over his body some in different languages.

And what lead down was-Woah.Yep Ares was the definition of big dick energy.

His Dick was huge! That went inside of me last night?

"Are you done accessing me"he says with his eyes closed.

"I wasn't accessing you"."You were just studying every inch my body.Maybe I should do the same to you".

He brushes his thumb against my hard nipple and I moan softly."Though I'd spend more time in two sections than the rest".

He opens his dark green eyes and looks at me."We didn't fuck last night"."Princess we did.Your pussy was delicious.It's been a long time since I've fucked a girl who could handle my rough sex".

"We didn't fuck"."Okay.Denial it is".

He get up and walk in front of the bed.He turns to me and holds his dick his hand.I gulp and he smirks at me.

"Naya..this was in you last night.Your moans were out of this world princess"."Apollo can't know about this".

His eyes darken and he walks over to me."Apollo?I don't give a shit about Apollo"."This never happened Ares.It's best if we just forget about it".

He tilts his head and says "You think I can forget about that tight pussy wrapped around me.Begging me for more?Princess you are a beggar"."Was it good.. I don't know.I don't remember.But-".

"-How about I remind you then".He wraps his free hand around my neck and I look at him turned on.

"How about I show you how you were last night?".