39

"Silence is a source of great strength"-Ares Makris
———————————————-

NAYA
I walk out of his room and look up from my phone.Apollo was looking at Aaliyah cook him his favorite cheesecake pancakes.

Aaliyah looks up and smirks at me."What did Ares want for his birthday?"."His dick sucked".

Aaliyah looks at me shocked and says "iM guessing-"."-Sucked every last drop.Did you make his favorite omelet?".

She points to the plate and says "Of course I did!"."See I love you!"."Of course you do bitch".I chuckle to myself and watch Ares walk out of the room.

"There's the birthday boy"Kira says.Ares frowns and looks over at me.

"Don't tell me you're planning something?"."Of course I am! We're going to dinner tonight-".

"-Can't.I have to meet Kas in..an hour"."You don't think you will be back in time for dinner?"I ask sadly.

"Im sorry princess.You already gave me the best birthday gift"."Giving you head doesn't really satisfy my wishes of a good gift for my boyfriend".

"I was talking about waking up next to you".My eyes soften and Kira gushes.

"See why do you have to say things like that".I hug him tightly and he laughs.

"I love you"."I love you too princess".

There is a knock on the door and Apollo opens it."Uh who are you?".

A guy with a black suit walks in."Death you are needed by big boss".

Ares puts his arm around my shoulder turns to the guy."I told Kas I would be there-"."-Big boss, not little boss yea?And he seems to be mad at you about your decisions yesterday".

His eyes go widen and he looks at the guy in ..fear? Ares never looks at people in Fear.He kisses my forehead before standing up straight.

"Lead the way".

The guy nods and walks out of the room.Ares stops and grabs The omelet plate.

"Thanks.I'll eat this ,Aaliyah"."No problem.Happy birthday Ares".

He walks out of the room and I tilt my head."Big..boss?"."Is that insinuating that Kasimir might not be the Head of the Campbell family?"Ace says interested.

"Maybe.."
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

ARES
My eyes go wide as a vase is thrown behind me.I wince softly as my father yells.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?YOU REJECTED THEIR OFFER OF A ALLIANCE!??!".

"Father it was going to be temporary.And it was obvious that they were just going to use this as a way to see our weaknesses!".My father narrows his eyes and sits down.

"That Lemaire..she is involved in this yes?".Kasimir clears his throat and says "She was sexually assaulted by one of his men".