36

"We cling to things and people we want to protect and see a future with"-Ares Makris
—————————————————

ARES
"We found that little bastard who touched Naya"Kasimir says excited.

My eyes widen and I smile brightly."Where?".

"He was trying flee to Russia.So sad I broke his arm before he could make it to the airport.Me,Boss and Sofia are at a warehouse on Ricard Avenue by the airport.Get over him now if you want to finish him off".

"Oh with pleasure"

I hang up and grab Naya's waist.She looks at me confused as I pick her up and set her down on the couch.

"Where are you going"."Kasimir needs me".

"And what if I need you?".I pause and slowly turn to her.

"Do you need me, princess?".She stares at me and shakes her head.

"Go ahead.It must be important".

I rush my room and bag my bag before walking back out.I get down on my knees to Naya's eye level.

Naya stares at me as I kiss her hand softly."If you need me call and I will drop everything for you".

She nods and I say "Say it"."I'll call if I need anything".

I kiss her passionately before kissing her forehead."I love you Princess"."I love you too"she says softly.

I turn to Ace and Kira and my eyes drop."If anything happens to my princess i will kill you"."Well that's so nice to say".

"I'm not joking"I say coldly.

"Don't worry.We will protect her"."And don't let her out your sight".

"I won't"Ace says seriously.

I  give him one last look before kisssing her forehead and grabbing my stuff.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Finally"Kasimir says.

I walk past him and stare at the guy tied up."This is the guy?".

Sofia nods and I tilt my head."He's already bleeding"."I got a little carried away"Kas says casually.

My father walks in with his usual three piece suit and tilts his head."I see you showed up son".

"I want him dead.The most painful death imaginable"I say happily.

The guy does a muffled plea and I punch him in the gut.

"Shut up you piece of shit.Dont plead with me"."I'll let you have some alone time with him.Just don't kill him yet.I need information about his boss"He says.

I nod my head as Kas pats my shoulder.They leave the room and I rip the tape off his mouth.

He glares at me and says "Your the Angel of death"."What was it you said? You always wanted to meet me?!?".