16

NAYA
I knew that Ares finding out the truth about me would do something to our relationship but I didn't think it would be this bad.

He has basically pretended like I have existed.And that's saying something."God dammit!".

I look up to see Ace walking out the room and walking out the bathroom shirtless."Apollo you piece of shit clean after yourself! I'm not your little maid!".

Apollo steps out his room to glare at him."And I don't want to hear you fucking someone at 1am"."Don't be mad that no girl ever looks at you that way.Maybe if you weren't such a piece of shit maybe girls would like you!".

"Fuck you!".Ace steps up and I roll my eyes."Will both of you quit it".

Ace glares at me and says "shut up, Snake"."The fuck are you calling a snake.You never asked me".

"you lied about your name!"Apollo says."I never lied about my name.Andrews is my first last name.Simple as that.And how about the fact that you and your brother lied about being in Mafia!".

"Im not in that shitty mafia.That's all him".My eyes widen slightly and he rolls his eyes.

"I left out that shitty mafia the second my parents got killed because of them".

Ace does a humorless laugh and says "Wait until you find out the truth about what really happened.You won't be all 'fuck the Makris' will you?"."What is that supposed to mean".

"Ask Ares.He might beat you to death but Hey!You will get you answer.And a hint it wasn't there fault your parents died that night.It was someone completely different".

Apollo freezes and looks at Ace shocked."What?".

The door opens and Ares walks in on the phone."This isn't a joke.This is my reputation we are talking about.Me? A missed kill?Thats like My uncle skipping out on leg day.Or skipping out on his morning cereal.That just doesn't happen.Ever.I'm pretty resourceful when I need to be".

He looks up and narrows his eyes at us.His eyes light up and he says "Ah!See I would never let you down.Have I ever?!?You got it,Boss lady".

He hangs up and looks at Ace."Please tell me you have A sniper?"."Excuse me?"Ace says shocked.

"I have been tryingggg to increase our popularity since someone showed all of the Mafia world that we are weak as fuck".He turns to Apollo and glares before turning back to Ace.

"So I decided the best way to expand our influence is to work outside of Greece.So I got job offers from Japan,England and Switzerland to do some jobs for them"."They are our Allie's?".

"Exactly!What better way to straighten our bond then killing for them!"Ares says happily."So I need a sniper.Care to help?".

"I would love to my dear old brother but I have a date"."What?"I ask shocked.

"Yep.I got a date with Aaliyah tonight".

My eyes go wide and I glance over at Apollo who was glaring at the back of Aces head.

"Her and Lincoln broke up 48 hours ago"."Which means she's a single gal.So I'm taking her out on a date tonight.So! You will have to that job alone I'm afraid".