28

"There was obsession and then there was Ares Makris"-Kasimir Campbell
——————————————————

ARES

"ARES"

I sure that everyone outside probably knew what was going on in the girls bathroom.

Especially when Kira walked in on us fucking?Did I stop?

Hell no.

I kept pounding my dick into what's mine.I didn't give a fuck who was going to walk in.

Naya claws at my back and I smile wickedly."That's it princess.Whose' pussy does this belong to you?"."It's yours..fuck".

"Louder".

I grip her waist and slam into harder.If we are basing in on all of our previous times before,this was definitely the best sex we had.

"It's yours.My pussy is yours".

I smirk and grab the back of her neck.She moves her head to my crest on my neck.I bring my hand against the mirror.

"You going to cum for me,princess?".

She nods and looks up at me.My eyes soften and I cup her face softly.

"You look so beautiful fucked,princess".She glares at me as I kiss her passionately.

"Ares!!".

I nod my head already feeling her tighten around me.She pulls me closer and hugs me tightly as I go at her hard in the final seconds.

She screams my name again and I release inside her sliding down.

She collapses again the mirror and I walk to the stale to clean my dick off.I grab some for her and walk back over to her.

She sighs in relief as I clean her up and she points to her purse.I open it to see a spare set of under wear and smirk.

"Is this for me?"."Did I think we would be having sex again in this event?No.But you can never be too careful around Ares Makris".

My eyes drop and I walk over to grab her torn ones.

"It's Kouros, Princess.My last name is Kouros".

She tilts her head and puts her new panties on."What did Hades Makris do for you to want to destroy the Makris family".

I look over my shoulder to see her leaning back staring at me."He lied to me"."About?".

I walk over and she sits up to wraps her arms around the back of my neck.

"Don't worry about it Princess.You will find out soon enough".I lean forward and kiss her forehead gently.

I notice a bracelet on her arm and point."What is that?"."My lucky bracelet.why are you asking?".

"You wear it all the time"."Yes..."she says confused.