52

All it takes is one moment of weakness for everything to end"-Adonis Makris
——————————————————

ARES
Remember when I said I had the utter most confidence to win this fight?

I may have fucked up.Because the second that I stepped into the ring with this guy,I felt fear the first time in my life.

"Im sure both of you know the rules right?"The officiant says.We both nod and he nods his head.Im so glad that I got fucked by Naya in the locker room before this?

Two hours before
Just stop pacing Ares.You are the Angel of death.

you can handle a 6'7 fucking ex-wrestler.He's got nothing on your charming looks and amazing battle strategy.

I nod my head agreeing with myself as he door opens.Naya walks in effortlessly and stops when she see me pacing.

"You're nervous?"She asks."No I'm just pacing back and forth because I'm so excited!".

She narrows her eyes at me and says "Don't get sarcastic with me"."I'm sorry princess"I say holding my head.

She grabs my arm and pulls me on the bench.She climbs on my lap and tilts her head.

"I believe in you Ares.Fully"."Thank you princess that means a lot".

She nods her head and smiles softly."You're the best you know that".

She smooshes my cheeks together as I glare at her."You're amazing Ares.If anyone can win this fight it's you.I can fully believe that, baby"."What if I don't?".

Her eyes darken and she says "You forfeit"."What?".

"Im not going to let our child be raised without their father.Theres no way that's happening.You understand me?".I nod my head quickly and she smiles.

"Good.Because you're going to be an amazing father Ares.That I know for a fact.Just as much of a leader you will be".She leans back so my back is on the bench and I look at her confused.

"You're tense.Studies show that if you got into something tense,you are destined to underperform".I smirk and say "What do you plan on doing to me Princess?".

"Truly?I want to fuck you until your dick is numb.But that will affect your performance.So I'll go into making you relax as much as possible going into this".She takes her hoodie off and throws it back.

I watch as she takes her bra off and pulls my shorts down.I feel her slide down and my eyes soften.There is nothing better than fucking Naya raw.

I mean it's probably the sex in the kitchen that got her pregnant in the first place.She pulls me closer and smirks down at me.

"You're going to be a good boy and moan my name aren't you?".I lean on my arms and smirk back.

"I've never been a good boy,Princess"."Good because I'm not fucking you like one".