7

"You will never understand until it happens to you"
——————————————————

NAYA
"I'm sorry maybe I heard you wrong.Did you just say you did a face mask with my brother".

I nod slowly and grab a banana from the fruit bowl in the cafeteria."A face mask.And what else?You talked about gossip?"."Ate breakfast Until it was ready to wash off".

"What the hell did you do to my brother!?".I laugh as Apollo looks at me in disbelief.

"Honestly your brother isn't that bad.I think your blowing it out of preposition".Apollo chuckles as we walk out of the cafeteria.

"What are you doing later today?"."Uhhh I don't know,why?".

"Movie night"."I'm guessing you want me to invite Aaliyah".

"How else is he going to get off"Nico says walking over.

We both glare at him as he steps in front of us.He takes a bite of his granola and smiles at Apollo.

"Im not getting off to a girl that has a boyfriend"."A boyfriend that's a dick".
Nico adds.

I point it out and Apollo groans."What are you saying I should make a move on a taken girl?"."Yea.Especially when he's again.A dick".

I spot Ares sitting down at the fountain on the phone.He is yelling in Greek before hanging up.

"Some words there"Apollo says.

Ares narrows his eyes and says "Hm"."So what are you doing out here".

"Waiting for your ass to get out of class.Though I basically had to track your ass to the Cafeteria"."Wow you weren't lying about walking me to each class huh?".

Ares rolls his eyes and puts his phone in his pocket.Apollo past him and he walks side by side with me.

"Princess"."Ares".

He looks away before turning back to me."How was your night?".

My eyes narrows as Nico glances back at us."Comfortable.And yours"."Good Until you busted in my room talking about face masks".

I smile as Apollo snickers."How the hell did you agree to that?"."She told me she would pop a titty out if I did".

"I definitely didn't say that.I simply said you would make me really happy if you did"."That's bullshit.He would never do that"Apollo says.

"Thats correct.Now back to the truth.She told me she would pop a titty-".

I smack the back of his head and he glares at me."How I convinced him isn't important.It's just the fact that I did.And he looked adorable in a face mask"."I wish you took a picture to save the moment"Apollo jokes.

"I tried but he gave me the death glare".Apollo turns to his brother had shakes his head.

"Such a sour puss"."Such a coward puss".

"Both of you are legit the same person"."No we aren't"They both say.

"Hey Ares!".