38

"A shadow will show this true colors even in darkness"-Adonis Campbell
———————————————-

ARES
Kasimir's eyes go wide as I lean against coach in my room."Wait.wait.You met the don of the Laurent family..just two hours ago?".

"Tobias Laurent in the flesh".Sofia frowns and says "Well what did he want?"."The destruction of the Makris family".

"Why does everyone want your family died"."Not just that".

"What else?"Sofia asks."He wasn't that little secret to remain a secret".

"Of course he wants it to remain a secret.They will stand no chance. Once they realize who the real don is"Kas says annoyed."At least I got a punch out of him".

"Wait what?"."He talked about Naya and i had to retaliate"

"Understandable.Totally fine.You know what I'm thinking?"."What?We do what he doesn't want us to?".

Sofia eyes widen and she says "Wait you want to reveal who boss is?"."As long as boss is fine with it.Yea I would actually.Right now as a family we have mediocre alliances.No offense Ares".

"Hey that alliance with the Lemaire is simply so I can keep dating Naya.I respect it"."As long as you know"Sofia says amused.

"We need to get stronger.And what better way than to stop them who big boss is?".

All of a sudden my door opens and Naya walks in.She tosses her bag to sigh and sighs loudly.

"God I am so fucking exhausted! Class today was-".

She looks up and stops talking."Am I interrupting something?".

Kas smiles and says "Not at all Naya.Ares just be at my house at 4 tomorrow.I'll bring it to attention".

I nod my head as Kas and Sofia gets up.They walk out the room and Naya looks back at me.

"I feel like I interrupted something"."Not at all princess".

She walks over and kisses me before moving back."Who was that guy from this morning?"."Guy?".

"Black hair.Green eyes?"."No one important.Just works for Kas".

She nods and walks to my bathroom.She grabs the face mask stuff and I smile softly.

Did I hate doing face masks with her every other day at first?Yes.

But now..I kinda like it.

I walk over to the coach and wait for with the mask.She walks out the bathroom and sits down on the couch beside me.

"Hmm are you feel a cucumber mask or a green tea mask?"."Green tea".

"I was feel that one to".She starts apply the cream in my face as I close my eyes.

"So tell me about your day princess.I want to hear all about it"."Right so-".
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The next day

"Ares!"

I open my eyes and look at Naya sleepily."What?"."Uh!Get up?".