23

ACE
"I'm sorry I need you to repeat that?"."I don't think that Ares killed that boy.I think he faked his death".

"Why do you say that?"."Because Sanya just called me and told me that Phillip is doing great.Why the fuck would she be having updates on a dead guy?"."That's..true.Why would Ares keep him alive?".

"I don't know but we need to find out what he's planning on doing.I'm sure it's probably something stupid knowing Ares.It's only a matter of time before his uncle finds out"."That is true.We need to be on the look out then".
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Later that day
Ares walks into the apartment and smirks."Look at this!Wheres Princess?".

Naya comes out her room on her phone and looks up."What is-Oh my god"."I Told you"Kira says smirking.

Ares had a bite mark tattooed on his left shoulder."Ares.Why would you do something like that to your body?".

He shrugs and says "You're important part of my life and I put important parts of my life in my body"."What if we break up".

His eyes darken and he says "That will never happen.Because we are together forever".Naya facepalms and Kira clears her throat.

"Actually Ares we need to talk to you about something regarding the boy".Ares tilts his head and says "What boy?".

I narrow my eyes and say "We know you didn't kill him.And we know he's in Japan".Ares freezes and looks up."Took you long enough".

He walks over to the coach and sits down."Any reason why you that piece of shit is still alive"."Yep".

"Care informing us"."Nope".

"Ares"Naya states.

He points at her and says "Don't.I'm not saying shit".Naya's eyes darken and she crosses her arms.

"Are you completely forgetting what we did last night.What I said?"."Nope.I'd never forget.It's engraved in my mind forever".

"And what I said about us trusting each other"."Sorry.This one I don't plan on telling no one".

"So my words mean nothing to you"."Your words mean fucking everything to me, princess".

"Do they?".

Naya's phone rings and she pauses before turning around and answering it."Yea Mami?".
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

NAYA

"What?"."Your father is hosting a ball and has invited Hades Makris and his family there".

"What why?".Mom pauses and says "Well I'm not really supposed to tell you this".

"But I would you
Love to the end of the world if you did"I respond.Mami chuckles softly before saying "I could never say no to you my sweet Naya.He is announcing a alliance between the Makris and Lenaire through marriage".

"Im sorry?"."You and Apollo Makris will get married and will make us permanent allies.The dinner party is tonight here in New York so I want you both to be at the mansion tonight by 7".