54

"If it was ever a moment of forced,I would spend it with Ares without a hesitation"-Naya Lemaire
————————————————-
ARES
A month later

"God it's hot as fuck out here.Baby do I really have to be blindfolded?"Naya says.

"Yes"."But I can't see".

"Yea that's kinda the point Naya".She guts me and I grunt hard.

I swear it's something about being pregnant where strength is increased by a thousand.Her graduation was a three weeks ago so Naya had Offically taken over helping her father financially.

The girl was a genius at math.She kinda worked for me and Raphael.

"We are going down the steps so hold onto me".She nods her head and I help her down the stairs.

"Ares my feet are starting to hurt"."Almost there princess".

She sighs in relief as I found the corner.I stop and move behind her to take the blindfold off.

Her eyes blink slowly before have opens them."Ares!"she says shocked.

She covers her mouth and I look around."You like it?".

She turns around to me and hugs me tightly."I love you".

I chuckles softly and kiss her forehead."I love you too,princess".

She grabs my hand and rushes me over to the bar."Can I get a non alcoholic pita colada?"."And for you sir?".

"I'll have the same thing".She nods and walks away.

I lean against the table and watch as Naya admires the beach.A private beach that cost me a fortune.

"I know you said you wanted this beach to just be me and you but I thought that this birthday of yours is really special"."How so?".

Because I'm literally going to propose to you tonight?

"Because it's your first birthday as a pregnant woman! I mean think about all the memories to be made?Throwing up the food! No alcohol so you really remember it!".

She rolls her eyes as the lady hands us our drinks."This is completely private?".

I give her a look and she turns to me."I said I wanted to fuck you in every single place here.Just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean that I can't have fun".

"Hmm of course not princess.But..we aren't the only ones on this island"."Im sorry?".

"Sweetheart!"Raphael yells.

Naya's eyes widen as He walks over with Aaliyah.They both pull her in a big hug and I smile softly.

Aaliyah had moved to London after graduation so this is the first time in a month that Naya has seen her best friend.

Aaliyah would be moved back to Greece to be with Ace at the end of the year though.Right after graduation, I moved me and Naya into the Makris mansion.