11

"Love is a illusion of lust and desire mixture together.Don't be fooled"-Kira Makris
———————————————————

ARES
I don't think I jerked off as much as I did.

The thought of Naya on a date with some loser pissed me off.I hated it.I wanted her all to myself.Maybe I should end his life?

Would that be too much? I was even more pissed Because she didn't come home last night.She really stayed over that dicks place.

After I sent her all of those picture of me jerking off to her.She didn't say a word.She didn't respond back but she did read them.

So I guess that's a good thing.I sit up and feel a shiver down my body.I close my eyes and feel something wrap around my shoulder.

"That's right.Of course Naya wouldn't want anything to do with you.You're pathetic.You think she would want to be involved with a liar.Someone who can't even tell her who he really is".

I look up through the mirror to see dark shadows wrapping their hands over my body.

It's happening again.

"You're a psychopath claiming justice for all the people you kill..who gives your uncle the right to say who is good and who deserves to die"Another one hisses.

I clench my eyes shut and I feel it being prayed open.Remember what Uncle told you.They aren't there.They don't actually exist.

"You are a psychopath who loves killing.Good or bad.Naya will want nothing to do with you when she finds out the truth"."Stop it"I whimper.

"Or will you kill her too?".

There is a knock at the door and it snaps me out my thoughts.I look in the mirror to see them gone.

But stretch on my shoulder made by me appears I grab a shirt and walk over to the door.

I open it to reveal Aaliyah."How did you get in here"I say softly.

"Why are you talking like that-It doesn't matter.Have you seen Naya.She didn't come home last night-".

The front door opening snaps us out our conversation and we both turn.There Naya was wearing im sure the same black dress that she wore to her date.She slept over his place.

"You are worthless.Do your job and stop having emotions,Angel of Death"a shadow whispers in my ear.

She looks up and freezes when she sees us."There you are!I see you are wearing the same dress from last night.How did it go?".

I narrow my eyes as Naya glances at me.I slam the door shut and turn back into my room.

I walk over to my desk and sit down.I turn on the tv and sit back as my phone buzzes.

Unknown:You psychopathic piece of shit!You burned down my mansion!And you think it's fine!
Me:Who is this?I hope it's not Volkov.You have bigger things to worry about huh?
Unknown:Death I will kill you and make your life hell
Me:You awoken a really deep part of me.You think I would really let it slide like a bitch?You don't know me at all
Unknown:Let the games begin.Death.