2

"Even the Darkest Nights will end and the sun will rise"- Victor Hugo
——————————————————

APOLLO
"Dammit Naya!".

Naya rushes around the corner and grabs my body."What are you-".-Naya!".

Nico rushes around the corner and my eyes widen."Woah Nico.That's a nice haircut you got there"."Fuck you, Makris.Naya I swear to god if you keep touching my shit I'm going to fuck you up".

"And what do you mean by that?"I ask.

Naya steps beside me and smirks."Yea what do you mean by that, Nicky?".

Nico growls and points to me."Keep your little best friend in check"."Of course!".

He walks away and I turn to Naya."Uh.What the hell are doing?Nico already doesn't like us.You are make it worse Naya!".

She shrugs and I start walking to the cafe.Naya Andrews has always been the mischievous type.

She always loved pissing people off who shouldn't be pissed off.But don't be fooled.

She had a big bite back if you got on her bad side.She was the headmasters granddaughter (Which she loved to fucking flaunt by the way) and her parents were so kind of agents.

So basically? She always got anything she wanted.

"oh please with Hunter gone.We will need a new roommate.Why not try to get him out too"."Have you found a replacement for Hunter yet?".

"Nope.But I'm sure I will find someone".I groan as she smiles brightly.

"Naya classes literally start next week.We need a new roommate"."Why can't be your roommate"Aaliyah says stepping up.

"Because you're the dirtiest bitch I've met"Naya says."Im your bestfriend and this is how you treat me bitch?".

"It's the truth.It hurts doesn't it".

Aaliyah rolls her eyes and looks at me."Ahh hey Apollo".I smile and say "Hi Aaliyah".

Aaliyah turns to Naya as Naya smirks at me.Yea okay maybe I've had the biggest crush on Aaliyah since my first year at NYU.

I mean how could to not like her?But sadly her boyfriend was a dick by the name is Lincoln Waters and he is the bigger dick in the world.

"So you know about that party I told you about?"."Oh Yea the one I told you that I'm not going to?"Naya answers calmly.

"Oh no you are definitely going to it".

Naya rolls her eyes as Lincoln walks over.I roll my eyes as he puts his arm around Aaliyah.

"Hey baby"."Hey Link".

He looks at me and says "Some guy is looking for you"."What?".

"Yea.He was kinda a dick too.".My eyes go wide and I clench my teeth.

No way.He couldn't have found me.

"where?"."The front of the school".