34

ARES

I watch as she gets in the tub and I walk over.

I kiss her forehead softly and say "I'll be right outside if you need me okay?".I start to walk away when she grabs my arm.

"Stay..please?".

Who could say no to those big chocolate eyes? They are literally my weakness.

I nod my head and she lets go of my hand.A the bathroom stool and sit down beside the tub.I watch as she start to wash herself and I tilt my head.

"You're so beautiful you know that?".She pauses and looks at me.

"Ares.."."I've never met someone as perfect as you.Even with tears running down your face, you still look like an angel".

Her eyes widen as I cup her face."I'll never let this happen to you again Naya.I swear on my life I will protect you,princess".

Her eyes start to water and she sniffles."Can you do something for me?"."Anything princess".

"Hold me tonight".I kiss her hand softly and say "I'll hold you forever".

She takes a deep breath as I lean back.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I watch as Naya walks out of the bathroom.She was wearing my shirt and shorts.

She walk over to the bed and grabs her phone to look at it for a second.She sets it down before looking up at me.

"Why do you always look good?".I smirk and say "It just comes naturally really".

She rolls her eyes and cross her arms."Naturally?"."Yep.I got it from my mother.She really was a beauty".

She tilts her head and I open my arms up."Come here princess".

She climbs on the bed and lands right in my arms.I wrap my arms around her as she hugs me softly.I kiss her forehead and she sighs.

"What was she like?"."Soft..dedicate..sweet".

I rub my hand up and down her arm and she smiles softly."At least to Apollo she was".

She looks up at me and I smile sadly."I can't blame her if I tried.Apollo was dedicate like her.She was scared of what I would become giving my full loyalty to Hades.Maybe she was right.I turned out just like the monster she said I would be".

Naya sits up and looks at me."You aren't a monster Ares.A monster wouldn't act like how you towards me. can you be cold hearted sometimes?Yea but I am too.When you aren't being a dick, you are the sweetest person I've seen".

"That's a reach, Princess"I say amused."You really don't give yourself enough credit".

"I never do".She rolls her eyes and kisses my cheek softly.

"I know about to ask for something really selfish but-"."-Nothing you ask me will be selfish".

She pauses and smiles softly."Im asking for a Ares and Naya day"."A what?".

"We are going to skip class and spend the whole day together"."If you mean by having sex all day,I'm all-".

"-Nope.We are going to the mall and then we are going to get brunch."."And then?".

"I don't know..but we can see where the day takes us!".

She gives me one of her brightly smiles and I cup her face softly."Okay princess.Anything for you".

She kisses me sweetly and frowns."You know we never got to do our face masks tonight"."Im sure your smooth talking ways will have me doing it later".

She smirks and says "Oh so I'm a smooth talker now?"."Yep.You a manipulative woman.All you have to do is look at me with those brown eyes and I'll do anything for you".

She shrugs and says "I can't help that my attractive face gets you all hot and bothered,Ares"."Hot and bothered".

I start laughing and she points to me."That is one genuine laugh, Kouros"."What can I say?My princess brings the best out of me".

"And you make me the happiest".

She lays her head down on my shoulder and I kiss her forehead softly.

I watch as she closes her eyes and I pull the cover over us before closing my eyes.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Ares.Ares!".

I feel someone pinch my cheek and I open my eyes."Princess?"I say sleepily.

"You have to get up.We have to get brunch!".I grunt and pull her back in my arms.

"Can't we wait a couple more hours?"."No! It has to be now.I already could wake you up earlier because you were looking so pretty.I couldn't help myself".

I smirk at her and say "Pretty?"."I have a pretty boyfriend.I've come to terms with it".

"And that's a good thing"."It's a great thing.Look how pretty you are in the morning with your blonde eyes sticking up every way".

"The word I was looking for was sexy".She smirks at me and cups my face."That too".

She kisses me sweetly before I grab her waist softly."But no sex!We have a day of fun planned".

I frown and she climbs off my lap."Get to it,Pretty boy.We got things to do"she says clapping her hands.

I grunt and take the cover off my body.Her eyes widen and I look down.I look at my erection before looking back up at her with a smirk.

"Morning wood.you think you can climb on top of me looking that gorgeous and my body wouldn't react"."Don't they hurt?".

"Why you want to kiss it so it can feel better"."Will that make it feel better?".

"You know what would make it feel better?"."What?".

"You're pretty lips wrapped around it sucking every inch of it".She crosses her arms and says "Tempting but I don't get in my knees".

"A princess like you should never be on your knees.I got another way you can suck my dick".

Her eyes darken and she points to the shower."Go take a shower Ares"."You aren't going to make it feel better".

"Wrap your hands around it and make feel better yourself"she says amused.

I smirk as she walks about the door.That's my princess.Dont ever do anything you don't want to do.