19

"The past always catches up to you"-Ares Makris
——————————————————

ARES
"Ares give me a kiss!".

I glare at Naya as Ace and Kira snickers behind her.She pulls my head down and I roll my eyes.

"So fucking needy"."I know what I want and I go for it.Nothing wrong with that".

"No,princess".She smiles and kisses me passionately.

"Naya keep adding your tongue and I'm fucking you for everyone to see"."Tempting offer Baby".

I shake my head as she hugs me tightly and pulls away. "Remember-"."-Text you when I land.Yea princess I know all about it".

She nods and I look at Ace."I hope you get the closure you need"he says."Ditto"Kira adds.

I nod my head and point to Apollo then at them."Yea yea.We got him.Trust us".

I nod my head and turn to the car.I get in the back seat and turn to see Naya blowing me a kiss.

I look at Kira confused and she mouths 'Catch it'.I pretend to take it and kiss my hand softly.Naya gushes as the car pulls away.

"I can't believe  you could actually sweet, Master".I look at the driver,Ten, and sigh in disbelief.

"I can't either.I actually have a heart".He laughs amused and says "That you do young master.So heading to Russia.I hope you packed jackets it's cold this time of year".

"Sadly I'm aware.I made sure..well Ace made sure".

He laughs and I sit back.Now this is what I'm talking about.Comfortable Silence.I lean back and we continue to the airport.

Russia.
It took a long time but I land there with no troubles.Uncle had a driver waiting for me.

I'm needed to be here in secret.The right thing to do is to let Russian families know that I was here visiting.

But I don't think that's best thing to do given what I'm here for.'Hey I'm here to kidnap the last member of the Petrov family'.

Yea I don't think that's the best idea.Best thing to do is to move in silence.I get in the bed and grab my phone.

Me:I'm back home
Princess👑:Good.You got there safety .But I miss you already☹️
Me: I'll be back before you know it princess
Princess👑: You want to know where I am right now?

It was a 7 and a half time difference.I was 1am here so it had to be 8am right now.What the fuck would she be doing at 8am besides sleeping?

Me: Where?
Princess👑:I'm in your bed right now.I couldn't sleep with you.So I slept in your bed
Me: Yea?I wish I could be there
Princess👑:Me too, baby🥹.Your shirt is comfortable though
Me:You're wearing my shirt
Princess👑:Nothing but your shirt.You want to see?