44

"They can't know about the voices.
They can't know how weak I am on the inside"-Ares Makris
——————————————————
ARES

I open my eyes to see Kasimir and Ace still in the room."Hey sleepy head"Ace says.

I frown and looks around."Where's Naya?"."Well damn.No 'hey you guys'.I mean I like to think-".

"-Where's my princess?".

They both look at each other and I sit up slightly."I swear if something happened to my princess and you couldn't stopped it I'm-"."-I don't know what kinda pudding he likes so I just got him vanilla and chocolate to try when he gets up"Naya says walking in.

Kas raises her eyebrow at me as Naya looks up."Finish that sentence again?".

I ignore him and hold my arms out.I wince when I feel the pain in my stomach.

"Princess"I say weakly.

She sets the puddings down beside me and walks over."Ahh Blondie you're awake good.How are you feeling baby?".She sits down on the side and I pull her in my arms.

"Ares!"."I missed you".

"You just saw me"."I still miss you".

Naya smiles softly and says "I missed you too Blondie"."Really?!?"I say happily.

She nods and softly kisses my cheek."Im just glad that you are back to me".I tilt my head and ask "How are you feeling?Are you okay?".

She looks at me amused as Kas chuckles."Classic Ares"he says.

"You got shot in the stomach and stabbed in your shoulder.But you are asking me if I'm okay?".I nod my head calmly and she frowns.

"No.Im not okay.I was worried sick of you! I was outside waiting For you and you didn't show up.L.I don't so worry that something would happen-"."-I'll always come back to Naya.Your my home".

Her eyes widen in surprise and she sighs in relief.

"If something was bothering me you would tell me right,Ares?"Naya asks.My mouth opens before I could process it."No princess".

She looks at me sadly and says "Why not?"."Because my feelings don't matter".

"Your feelings always matter to me".She steps up and cups my face softly.

"You know I love you right?"."I love you too".She sighs in relief and kisses my forehead softly.

"So tell us what happened.We need to know".I narrow my eyes to Kasimir as he looks away.

"I was sent on a job by Kas to kill Callisto.Simple easy.But I'm guessing Callisto knew about it.And he had about 100 men waiting for me"."You are telling me that you took on 100 men by yourself"Ace says shocked.

"They don't call me the angel of Death for nothing.Either way I got here".

Naya hits my head and says "Why didn't you go to the hospital you fucking idiot!"."It slipped my mind?Bessides I was a little bit more focused on getting Eli Volkov back for helping Callisto set it up".