Chapter 97

Bai Li finally had a sound sleep, and it was already noon the next day when he woke up.

Before he opened his eyes, he hugged Lu Zhao, and touched Lu Zhao's cheek with his hands, making sure that yesterday's mark had no effect.

Lu Zhao was still sleeping, relaxed and crazy all night, Major General Lu's good habit of waking up at the right time was rarely broken, and Bai Li's actions did not wake him up.

The smell of pheromone hooked Bai Li's stickers closer, and he seemed to be even less resistant to Lu Zhao's smell after marking it.

Even when he was asleep, the smell of grass could tell him of Lu Zhao's existence, and this alone could drive away the chaotic dreams.

Bai Li was originally a sensitive and restless personality, and he could bear it by himself a few years ago. After being with Lu Zhao, the center of gravity of life was stabilized by Major General Lu. Bai Li began to become balanced, and he no longer seemed to be drifting away. caught.

But if a person has not stabilized, he can endure the bumps all the time. As soon as Lu Zhao pulled away the hand that was holding Bai Li down, Bai Li found that he could no longer accept the feeling of imbalance.

Compared with the permanent mark, this sense of dependence is more terrible. The spirit is captured before the body, betraying oneself from the inside out.

Or maybe because of this, Bai Li became more addicted to Lu Zhao's pheromones, and buried his head in Lu Zhao's neck.

Lu Zhao's hair was cut a lot shorter, and the hard black hair tip was very itchy when rubbed against. Bai Li didn't want to get up at all, and his lips touched all the parts he could touch.

In his sleep, Lu Zhao vaguely knew that Young Master Bai was flirting with him again, so he gave a vague smile.

Bai Li's ears turned red with laughter, feeling a little ashamed of being discovered for his petty tricks, he tightened his arms a little angrily.

Lu Zhao didn't care, he patted Bai Li's arm half asleep and half awake, and said sleepily with his eyes closed, "Li Li."

It was like a giant arrow that pierced Bai Li's heart.

Bai Li was instantly surrendered by Lu Zhao's attack that called him when he was in a daze.

"I'm done." Bai Li clearly realized a problem, "I'm trapped."

Lu Zhao didn't hear his muttering clearly, turned his head and asked lazily: "What?"

"I just vaguely felt that my neck was trapped." A collar and a rope." Bai Li said in a very low voice.

His brain was still a little slow to react when he just woke up. Lu Zhao closed his eyes and thought for a while before realizing that Young Master Bai had positioned himself as a dog with a collar, so he couldn't help but smiled and touched Bai Li's neck.

Bai Li didn't let him touch it, but instead put his hand into the other's hand: "Here."

Lu Zhao squeezed Bai Li's hand, and opened his eyes slightly puzzled.

"Give you the other end of the rope." Bai Li said.

Lu Zhao held Bai Li's hand tightly, raised his head and kissed Bai Li's lips.

There are marks left by Bai Li on his glands, but he holds the rope to control everything in Bai Li's hands.

Even though it was already lunch time, neither of them wanted to get up, and lay lazily on the bed, moaning.

Bai Li's personal terminal rang several times, indicating that a text message had arrived. White01's research and development work is very tight, and some things have to be reported to Bai Li frequently. He reluctantly touches his personal terminal and opens it.

"Too lazy to move," Bai Li moaned while clicking on the virtual screen, "work has invaded my life."

Lu Zhao also sat up, amused by Bai Li's tone.

It's the warm season on the main planet, Lu Zhao is sweating a little now. The marked white calendar is like a piece of brown sugar, sticking to Lu Zhao and refusing to move it.

Alpha's body temperature was already high, and Lu Zhao didn't want to push him away, so he covered him for a long time under connivance, and both of them were terribly hot.

"The people in charge of the white01 project are all involved in the research and development at the Imperial Research Institute." Bai Li leaned on the pillow and began to process the information at hand, while telling Lu Zhao the recent trivia about the main star, "Lin Xurang stepped up the research and development, I think it may be very lacking People."

Lu Zhao put on his home clothes, sat cross-legged lazily and listened: "There is a shortage, the battle line is longer than imagined, but there are only a few who can operate the armor, and we must consider the rotation after fatigue driving Question."

"You spend most of the day on the mecha." Bai Li replied a text message and looked up at Lu Zhao.

"Almost," Lu Zhao was quite honest, "The temporary base I'm in has just been set up, and I'm under a lot of pressure."

Bai Li said distressedly: "I need to make up for it, what do you want to eat?" Before Lu Zhao could speak, he said, " You have to eat meat, and you have to eat something nutritious. Would you like some soup? Oh yes, bring some nutrient solution when you leave, the new product just released by the research institute." In fact, the military has always been providing the latest type of nutrient

solution and all kinds of repair and health care medicines, but Lu Zhao still agreed with a few "hmm", and then said: "More meat and vegetables." "

Okay," Bai Li smiled, "I promise to complete the task.

" Another new message has come in.

Bai Li took a look and frowned slightly.

"Why?" Lu Zhao noticed the change in his mood and asked.

Bai Li turned off the virtual screen and rubbed his face: "It's okay, wash up? Or lie down a little longer?" "

Tell me." Lu Zhao didn't let him change the subject, but leaned forward and touched Bai Li's face. On the neck, fingers swept over each other's glands, "I want to hear."

This is a very intimate gesture. With the mark, the two of them seem to be able to comfort each other with pheromones just by touching.

Bai Li didn't know what was going on with him. After the mark, it seemed that he, the alpha, was the most affected. After being touched by Lu Zhao's glands, his body relaxed, and he sighed: "It's hard for you to rest. I don't want to say anything else."

"It's okay," Lu Zhao said, "I just want to hear."

Bai Li scratched his head helplessly: "Just now, the housekeeper of the old house sent me a text message, and Bai Ying is leaving." "Let's go.

" " Lu Zhao was stunned, he hadn't heard the name for a while, and the impression of Bai Ying in his mind was still when she was beaten by Tang Xiao, her nose was bruised and her face was swollen, "Where are you going?" "Leave the main star, where will I go?

" I didn't ask." Bai Li said, "I just found out about the old house."

Lu Zhao was a little surprised, and couldn't help asking: "Can she go far? Without Tang Xiao?

" Tang Xiao's pheromones are slightly addicted, and it has always been difficult to get rid of the control on his body.

"That old bastard was sent to the affiliated star a long time ago, and he probably won't be able to get out in this life." Bai Li sneered, then his expression became more complicated, and he said after a pause, "She doesn't need Tang Xiao's pheromone anymore. Yes, she cut off the gland."

Now even Lu Zhao was a little speechless.

Cutting off the gland means that he will no longer be greatly affected by pheromones, and become a physique similar to that of beta. Although he can also feel the pressure brought by pheromones, at least the traces left by permanent marks are completely removed.

It's just that the price is also very high. Lu Zhao has heard of some people who had their glands removed due to illness or other reasons, whether it was A or O, the body left a lot of sequelae. It is easy to get sick, the resistance is weakened, and it is necessary to take conditioning drugs for a long time. It is also more likely to have other complications after old age, and most of them are not considered longevity.

"She didn't discuss it with anyone. It was more than a week after I got the news," Bai Li said in a low voice. "I thought it would be enough to wash the mark, but the doctor meant that her glands were overwhelmed." Injecting a large amount of pheromone once, it is very fragile, and considering the age issue, it can't stand the deep cleansing mark."

Lu Zhao recovered from his astonishment, and his mood was also quite complicated: "She made her own decision?"

"Really," Bai Li Leaning on the pillow, looking at the ceiling above his head, he said, "After all, I'm the only family member who can notify me, but she didn't tell me." His

feelings towards Bai Ying have always been somewhat unclear, even now. Still the same.

But as soon as he heard that Bai Ying had cut off the glands, Bai Li still felt as if he had been slapped hard.

He once very much hoped that Bai Ying could get out of the quagmire, and he did use all the methods he could to pull her over, so he was very disappointed with Bai Ying after he didn't get a response.

"I thought she would come out one day," Bai Li murmured, "I just didn't expect it to be such a price."

Lu Zhao didn't know how to answer, he really wanted to tell Bai Li that all these years of pain and suffering were not It is easy to get out after paying the price. Perhaps for Bai Ying, the pain of cutting off the glands is actually lighter.

"She chose it herself," Lu Zhao said calmly as he spread Bai Li's clenched palms, "At least she can make her own choice now."

This sentence was very plain, but it smoothed out the thorn in Bai Li's heart during this period.

He said "hmm" and didn't speak again.

When Lu Zhao wondered if he had to say something more, Bai Li threw him on the bed.

Bai Li pressed on him, put his arms around his waist, rubbed his face against Lu Zhao's chest several times, and then said in a muffled voice, "I love you so much." It was very itchy,

Lu Zhao wanted to laugh , but once the smile was soaked by these words, it turned into a soft expression: "I know."

"I love you more than yesterday." Bai Li said, "Tomorrow will be the same."

Lu Zhao felt some inflated possessiveness , His hand groped from the back of Bai Li's neck to his back, trying to rub this person into a part of himself, so that he could take him anywhere.

But the madness in his heart became soft when his hands touched the skin, and Lu Zhao closed his eyes.

"I know," he said, "me too."

Whenever I feel that this love is enough and full, but when I open my eyes the next day, I find that I can love each other even more.

Bai Li never thought that he could have such a huge emotion.

I never thought that I would have endless feelings for a person.

Lunch dragged on until mid-afternoon due to this kind of delay. Lu Zhao was already in estrus, and when he was relaxed, he tended to be lazy. He was a little lazy from head to toe. I was so hungry that I finally dragged myself into the kitchen.

There are not many dishes at home, so I called the supermarket's robot delivery to bring fresh ingredients.

Considering that two adults are so hungry that they can cook three bowls of rice, and they really can't stand the delicate and long-term cooking, Bai Li quickly fried a few dishes.

Major General Lu was suppressed by the two reasons of "driving fatigue" and "in estrus", so he could not enter the kitchen to help, so he could only serve two bowls of rice to the table.

"When will Bai Ying leave?" Lu Zhao asked.

"Just a few days," Bai Li said as he served the dishes, "Take a private airship."

Lu Zhao helped put the dishes on the table, watched Bai Li sit down shaking the water drops on his hands, and asked again: " Are you going to deliver it?"

Bai Li's movements froze for a moment, and after a while he said: "I don't know."

To Bai Ying, Bai Li always seemed very clueless.

It may be a great disappointment, so I feel a little bit unmotivated about any follow-up matters, and I don't know how to deal with it.

"You don't want to see her?" Lu Zhao pulled out the chair and sat down, smelling the smell of rice and feeling his stomach screaming with hunger, "You haven't contacted me again?" It has been more than half a year since Lu Zhao left, and Bai

Li is not without it. I have seen Bai Ying once.

"I've seen it a few times, and she gave me some medicines that are good for recovery," Bai Li said lightly, "Most of them were sent to research institutes or hospitals, and she didn't show up. I caught it."

The word "catch" is quite vivid, Lu Zhao smiled, feeling a little helpless.

Bai Li's leg injury has been happening for many years, he has used all the medicines and methods he can take, and he has practiced most of the things Bai Ying sent.

Bai Ying knew this too, but she couldn't think of anything more to do.

Bai Ying has already missed the time when Bai Li needed her the most, and there are only irreparable cracks left.

But at least she's learned not to let the rift grow any further.

"I don't know if I want to see her or not," Bai Li frowned as he picked up Lu Zhao's chopsticks and poured the drink, "I don't think we have anything to talk about." Lu Zhao was speechless, pawing in

silence I took two bites of rice.

His feelings for Bai Ying are very plain, but he attaches great importance to Bai Li's feelings, and as a bystander, he can see it more clearly than Bai Li himself.

If you really don't want to see each other, maybe Bai Li doesn't need to be so entangled.

"Let's go see it off," Lu Zhao said, "You don't have to talk." Bai Li

glanced at him, but didn't make a sound, and took a piece of vegetable leaf and ate it bit by bit.

"Okay," Bai Li said, and then affirmed, "But I didn't hesitate just now, a tough guy like me wouldn't hesitate."

Lu Zhao said "Mmmm."

"Major General Lu, can you please?" , "Bai Li straightened his back a lot, "Don't praise me in a mocking tone?" "

Oh." Lu Zhao nodded, and then said seriously, "The food is delicious.

" Surprised by this word, combined with Lu Zhao's sincere expression, I couldn't help laughing: "What else do you want to eat? I learned how to make desserts on Xingwang. Do you want to eat?" Lu Zhao is not picky about food, but Bai

Li Still can see some preference. Lu Zhao likes sugar porridge and the light knife-shaped sugar that Lu Zhao had eaten in the military hospital before, perhaps because he rarely had the opportunity to eat this kind of sweet food when he was young, and he still has little resistance to sugar when he is an adult.

"I want to eat." Major General Lu nodded honestly.

The hot meal was finished bit by bit while the two were chatting. After cleaning up, Bai Li stood back in the kitchen, ready to make some desserts as a snack later.

"I failed a few times before," Bai Li said uglyly, "Flowers, don't have too much hope."

Lu Zhao said, "It will be delicious."

He is quite confident in Bai Li's cooking skills.

The sound of Bai Li preparing materials sounded in the kitchen. Lu Zhao took out two repairing nutrient solutions from the thermostat cabinet and followed the sound.

Bai Li was busy with his back facing him, his back view was not the same as that in the outside rumors, and it was not like the appearance when he walked off the stage and was wearing a competition suit.

The hand that has operated the mecha has been groping for many years, but now it is holding the seasoning carefully and weighing the amount.

Unlike the cool and unrestrained cooking, Young Master Bai's movements of making desserts reveals that he is not good at it, and he really just learned it not long ago.

"I won't be able to make it this year. When you celebrate your birthday next year," Bai Li said with his back turned to him, "you should be able to eat Bai's special cake." Standing

there, Lu Zhao felt that he was at the center of his life.

No matter how hard life will be in the future, I will never leave this apartment, this person.

"Well," Lu Zhao said, "It's good to be home." Bai Li looked back at

him: "Welcome home."

Li also set aside a small vacation, and tried not to disturb him except for things that had to go through Bai Li's hands.

Considering that Lu Zhao really needs to relax and rest, the bathtub that has not been used for a long time at home is also used, and the medicine that is beneficial to body repair is added to the bath. Except for some ulterior nonsense, the effect of the bath is quite good.

After the marking, the omega's estrus period became much more stable, and it was easier for Lu Zhao to restrain and control it, but it was too easy to relax in the face of Bai Li, and Bai Li himself was fascinated by the taste of Lu Zhao's pheromones, and the self-control of the two adults became weaker. Not worth mentioning.

Bai Ying left the main star in the afternoon three days later, and Bai Li decided to meet her.

Originally, he only planned to drive there by himself to drop off and then come back, but when he was about to leave, Lu Zhao also got dressed and wanted to go together.

"I'll be fine after the first two days of my estrus period," Lu Zhao said while putting on his shoes, "Let's go together."

Although Bai Li knew that Lu Zhao's mental strength was astonishingly strong and that his estrus period was indeed stable, he was still not at ease. : "I think you're still at home..."

"It's marked, it's okay." Lu Zhao straightened up, "It's been a long time since we went out together."

Bai Li supported the wall for a while before recovering from Lu Zhao's straight ball, and reluctantly agreed .

Bai Ying was on a private airship, and the pier that took off was also Tang's private small pier.

I drove there and took the elevated road all the way, and when I arrived, I just caught up with Baiying getting off the suspension car.

I haven't seen her for a while, but Bai Ying's appearance hasn't changed much. She was wearing a pale pink dress, delicate stilettos, her hair was pulled up high, and she looked good.

Bai Li didn't get out of the car immediately. He sat in the driver's seat and looked at it for a while before he was patted on the shoulder by Lu Zhao.

"I used to think she was weak, and she looks the same now," Bai Li whispered, "It doesn't seem to match her choice." Lu Zhao also looked at it for a while, and calmly said: "It's

not All courage needs a strong shell."

The private pier is not too big, and there are no people there. The two of them got off the suspension car and Bai Ying saw it. After a brief surprise, she was a little dizzy from the joy, and she couldn't help trotting two steps "Why are you here?"

Bai Li still didn't know how to get along with Bai Ying normally, but said indifferently: "I heard that you are leaving the main star, and you are here to see you off." "Thank you,"

Bai Ying was very happy, and Lu Zhao said hello, "Major General Lu, you've worked hard, is everything okay?"

Lu Zhao nodded in thanks, "Come back to rest for a few days, and I have to leave soon."

"That's it." Bai Ying was a little worried.

"Where's the luggage?" Bai Li asked.

"I've already sent it to the ship," Bai Ying said with a smile, "I don't have much to bring, it's the same to buy some things over there."

Bai Li didn't know what to say, and paused for a few seconds without saying anything. .

Lu Zhao saw his entanglement and didn't point it out. He just asked, "Where are you going?" "

Besides the reason of the current war, there are other reasons. I don't plan to go too far for the time being." Bai Ying's expression was a little embarrassed , said the first half of the sentence very quickly, and then happily said, "I am very interested in a school on an affiliated star. I want to see if I can get in and continue my studies, because I learned something about medical equipment some time ago. , I want to learn more in this area."

She then reported the name of a school.

Bai Li had some impressions of this school, it was not far from the subsidiary star where Tang Yuanyuan was sent, and it would not take too long to return to the main star.

This time, Bai Ying chose a place that was very close to the two children, but kept a certain distance, and established her goal.

She didn't want to let go of the person she cared about, and felt that she could no longer grow attached to others, so she made this choice at a distance that could be reached in time.

After finishing these words, the three of them had nothing to say. They stood silently for a while, and the robot on the airship reminded them that it was almost time to take off.

"Then I'll get on the boat first," Bai Ying said a little nervously, "I..."

Bai Li looked at her, at her high rolled up hair.

This was the first time Baili could remember that she didn't cover her neck and didn't avoid any questions.

"Removing the glands will affect the body," Bai Li said, "Keep warm and don't get sick."

Bai Ying was stunned for a long time before she said "oh", turned away and wiped her eye sockets very quickly.

It was Bai Li's limit to be able to say these words, he pretended not to see Bai Ying's gaffe, and prepared to leave.

"Actually, I was still very scared before the operation." Bai Ying said suddenly.

Bai Li stopped and looked at her silently.

"I'm afraid that I will regret it in the future, and I'm also afraid of illness and weakness," Bai Ying said frankly, "I'm a very weak person, and I don't actually have much courage. It's just that I don't want to be more disappointed in myself than I am afraid.

" It was the first time that Bai Ying didn't show any pretense in front of Bai Li, and she had gradually learned to face herself.

Even if you feel that you are not very good.

Bai Li's lips moved, but before he spoke, Bai Ying hurriedly said, "I just want to tell you, nothing else. I just..." After so many years, I found no one around me to talk to. That's all.

"I think that a person still makes a choice when he knows that he is afraid and that he may regret it in the future," Bai Li finally said, with a calm tone, just stating his own opinion, "This is also a kind of courage."

Bai Ying's hands and feet finally felt warmer, she seemed to be wound up by someone, and now she can jump up and down.

"Thank you," Bai Ying smiled brightly, with a thin blush on her face, "I'm very happy."

There was no haze in this smile.

The spaceship was about to take off, and Bai Ying said: "You should also pay attention to your health! If there is anything I can help, please let me know?" Then she looked at Lu Zhao and said with a little worry, "Be careful in everything ahead. "

The robot urged a few more times before Bai Ying waved goodbye and walked towards the spaceship.

Her hair was tied into a beautiful braid and fixed behind her head, revealing the ugly postoperative scar on the back of her neck, and the silver cherry blossom necklace that Bai Li gave her was worn around her neck.

Wearing this necklace, Bai Ying walked onto the spaceship with her head held high, and left the main star.

"Go home." Lu Zhao held Bai Li's hand.

After sending the airship away, Bai Li nodded with a smile and said, "Think about what to have for dinner on the way back."

Two days later, Lu Zhao's short vacation ended, Bai Li drove him to the legion to gather, and watched him all the way to the legion The military suspension vehicle drove to the pier that non-military personnel could not enter.

Lu Zhao didn't come back during the Chinese New Year that year. After the winter of the fringe subsidiary star ended, the Zerg became more and more crazy, and the flames of war spread.

Accompanying Bai Li for Chinese New Year is only a text message from Lu Zhao, "Safe."

Bai Li's handmade small mecha model on the cabinet at home has one more model, which is the second mecha that Lu Zhao has ever had.

Another half a year later, the first physical mecha of the white01 model was successfully developed, and Zhou Linshan, who had already entered the third army, served as the driver for a successful test drive. The second successor made a final decision, and the white01 model began to be put into mass production.

In July of the same year, Lu Zhao, Han Miao and others stayed at the T990 affiliated star, encountered Zerg raids, fought desperately and finally repelled them, defended the affiliated star base, and ensured the stability and safety of the next supply line.

In the second battle, it was encouraging to win more with less. The Empire awarded the Golden Carrie Medal to the officers and soldiers who contributed to this battle.

Lu Zhao got his fourth golden Kali.