Chapter 57

Apart from the affairs of the research institute, Bai Li had other things to consider carefully.

The Chinese New Year is approaching, and the New Year's ceremony has to be prepared. This is easy to say, according to the habit of previous years, just buy it and give it away, but how to prepare the gift for Lu Zhao, Bai Li has never thought about it.

This is the first New Year's Eve between him and Lu Zhao, and Bai Li wants the whole gift quite ceremonially. I had thought about this a long time ago, but now that there are many things going on recently, the relationship between him and Lu Zhao has crossed several hurdles, and the plans that I thought about before now seem to be nothing new in Bai Li's eyes. Son.

A few days ago, the grandson of the Tang family took people to the street to pick out gifts, and the commotion at the gate of the First Legion reminded Bai Li that he had to hurry up and prepare gifts, otherwise he would not be able to give them in time for the New Year's Eve Lu called.

It's so meaningless to send something you just bought on the street. To give jewelry, Lu Zhao has never worn anything except the wedding ring. He has to train, and he can't wear this kind of thing.

One or two of the options in Bai Li's mind were all killed, and he thought about buying a ribbon for packaging and tying it around his neck. At that time... the last sliver of reason of Young Master Bai

caught his thoughts and ran away. He is shameless, but occasionally he feels that he can save a little bit, and he can't be so self-sufficient.

In the previous life plus this life, before marrying Lu Zhao, Bai Li had never been in a relationship at all, and he had no experience in giving gifts to his partner. Bai Li could only pin his hopes on the magical star network, and turned on his personal terminal in the bathroom with Lu Zhao on his back.

Enter "the best gift for your partner", keywords "creative" and "unique".

Bai Li thought about Lu Zhao, and then solemnly added two words: "Very cool."

Clicking on the search button, countless results popped up immediately on the web page.

Click on the first search result, the most recommended NO.1: "B520 Affiliated Star Rare Ore: Carve the oath of love on this unique stone! Let your love never fade!

" The stone is engraved with the golden characters of "Love for a lifetime, stay with you forever".

Bai Li stiffly opened a purchase evaluation.

At a glance, I saw the buyer's picture in the comment area. An omega was holding a stone as big as his head with a dead face, his eyes were empty, and his expression was lost. There is also a message from the buyer: "Thank you store, the gift is unique and cool, and it can be treasured forever. My partner said he likes it very much!"

Really, I don't believe it.

His eyes were dead.

Bai Li judged based on the emotional intelligence accumulated in his previous life and this life, and decisively rejected this choice.

I browsed a few more articles, and the more I read, the more speechless I became. I was about to close the webpage when the door of the bathroom was opened.

Lu Zhao opened the door and faced Bai Li, a little confused: "What are you doing inside?" "

Fuck," Bai Li frantically put away his personal terminal, "What can you do in the bathroom? Let's solve personal problems. "

Lu Zhao was convinced: "The toilet can be solved without lifting it?"

"You misunderstood," Bai Li sat firmly on it, and said calmly, "My personal problems require brains, and I think this environment is more suitable for thinking."

Lu Zhao didn't bother to talk to him, this man was out of his mind. He was also a little worried. The research institute had a lot of things these days, and the time spent on the simulation warehouse on the white calendar had increased several times. Lu Zhao was very concerned: "What are you thinking about?"

"Thinking..." Bai Li paused, and decided to insinuate, "Think about whether Major General Lu has anything he likes."

Lu Zhao was taken aback.

"Is there any?" Bai Li asked.

Lu Zhao thought about it: "Mecha."

"...Okay." As expected of the Eagle of the Empire, "Is there nothing else besides this?"

Lu Zhao glanced at Bai Li and said nothing.

"Talk to Li Li." Bai Li urged.

Lu Zhao said "um", "Li Li."

Bai Li didn't respond, "Huh?"

Lu Zhao didn't speak anymore, leaning against the door and looking at Bai Li.

Three seconds later, Bai Li realized that he might really be able to prepare a wrapping ribbon for himself to tie around his neck.

He was dizzy from Lu Zhao's straight ball and clutched his chest: "No, wait a minute, I have to take it easy." "It's

better not to sit in the bathroom and think," Lu Zhao didn't give him a break Chance, "Rang Rang, let me solve my personal problems."

Bai Li stood up, clutching his chest, and made a "please" gesture.

"I don't need to think about my personal problems," Lu Zhao said.

Bai Li lifted the toilet lid.

Lu Zhao: "..." You can really do it.

The capable Young Master Bai squeezed out of the bathroom from Lu Zhao's side with a serious expression: "I'll make room for you."

Lu Zhao wanted to laugh, but held back: "What time do you leave?"

"Just arrive at nine o'clock," Bai Li stood in the living room slowly, "Go to the research institute first, and then to the military hospital in the afternoon. You have a physical examination, and I'll see Lao Zheng for follow-up.

" Things have to step up. The adjustment and arrangement of the mechs have reached the final stage, requiring a lot of simulation experiments.

It is necessary to increase the number of man-machine simulated battles, and the frequency of real-person simulated battles must also be increased. Lu Zhao also goes to the research institute when he is off work or on vacation. It is a very happy thing to play against Bai Li, and he likes it very much.

It may be because of letting go of a lot of knots, Baili's condition is very good, and the time in the simulation cabin has been greatly extended. Situ and the researcher are very satisfied with the results of several simulation confrontations. When Lu Zhao couldn't come to the research institute, Bai Li would also call Jiang Hao over. The schedule was very tight, and the army was also busy at the end of the year. It was rare for the two of them to spare a day for a medical checkup.

Just for this, I have to squeeze out a whole morning to play a few simulated battles to refresh myself.

On the huge virtual screen in the sixth research room, two mechas are rapidly shuttling across the starry star that is densely covered with gunfire. The blue mecha turns around and raises its hand to shoot a cannon. The ion cannon on the hand bombards the white mecha that is half a step behind. , itself is also slightly tilted due to the setback force.

The white mecha counter-bombed at the same time, and the two ion cannons made contact in the air, causing flames to explode.

The fuselage, which moved due to the backlash, was almost hit by a stray bullet. The blue mecha was extremely fast, and its huge body arched to avoid the few stray bullets displayed by the detector. A knife in the flames.

The white mech is more focused on destructive power. The force of crushing is pressing on the light knife of the blue mech, and it is about to be smashed. His light saber slid down, taking off most of his strength. The body dodged alertly, and the knife slashed through the air.

The heavy fuselage didn't have time to turn over, and before the white mecha retracted its force, the blue mecha stabbed sideways and thrust straight into the cockpit.

"Ding——"

"The confrontation is over, and data statistics collection will start in ten seconds—"

A victory or defeat prompt interface popped up on the blacked out screen, and the researchers watching the battle let out a few praises.

The two simulation cabins opened automatically. Bai Li walked down from the simulation cabin, stretched his left leg, and when he looked up, he saw Lu Zhao also half-stand up, looking at him.

"It's okay, basically I don't feel it," Bai Li smiled and raised his helmet. "Come on, let's celebrate my twenty-sixth victory. It can be regarded as a tie with you." Lu Zhao used his helmet to fight Bai Li

. Knocked: "All counted?"

In addition to playing against Lu Zhao, Bai Li also practiced with Jiang Hao.

"That's not true," Bai Li said, "Whether the major general's brother can be the same as others, it's another matter, this is an internal competition within the family." Lu Zhao laughed straight, and he was still a little

unsatisfied when he came out of the simulation cabin.

Bai Li's control over the mecha is too strong, he said something arrogantly, but he was right.

Mecha is Baili's home field.

"Excellent," a researcher took the helmets from the two, and sighed sincerely, "Boss Bai's condition is getting better and better."

Bai Li smiled, and was about to speak when Situ walked in from the sixth research room, his expression not very serious Good-looking: "It's over? Just right, the investigation two days ago came to fruition."

Yang Han and another assistant followed behind him and greeted Bai Li Luzhao.

Hiring Yang Han was the decision of Situ and several other interviewers. Bai Li didn't intervene too much. Yang Han and Tang Kaiyuan hadn't communicated until now, and they really didn't plan to engage in the industry of improving mental power.

"The partner has indeed switched to another private research institute on the main star." Situ was not in a good mood. "I know this research institute. It has always focused on the research and development of mechas that can carry more lethal weapons, and the results are good." Lu

Zhao I don't know much about this, so I took a look at the white calendar.

Bai Li's expression was not as serious as Situ's, and he said "hmm": "The change of mind has become so sudden, what did you hear?"

Situ sighed: "I don't know where the news spread, saying that the Imperial Research Institute is more willing to develop research and development next year." For mechas with high destructive power, it is best to use the strength of alphas."

After all, the military is still dominated by alphas, and this news is very true.

"As soon as the news came out, there was chaos in the circle," Situ was annoyed, "It wasn't like this in previous years, it's really bad luck."

Lu Zhao understood.

The mechas developed by Baili and Situ are more focused on the control of the mechas by mental power. In order to reduce the pressure on the body, the direction of the mechas development is biased towards flexibility and speed. There are not many weapons on board, and the driver's stress is greatly reduced. The requirements are relatively high.

But judging by the meaning of this news, the Imperial Research Institute needs rolling mechas, and the mechas of the Baili Research Institute are far from this standard.

Not only Situ was upset, but several researchers were also upset. Lu Zhao asked, "Is the problem serious?"

"It's not a serious issue..." Situ explained, "When we develop the mecha, we have to consider the material issue, especially for this mecha now, to ensure flexibility and speed while also ensuring stability, the material is very important , but there are not many material data that can be used publicly on the market, and the data of rare and special metals are in the hands of a few companies."

Yang Han also said: "These companies are also companies authorized by the empire to mine, and they will choose suitable ones every year. Research Institute investment, once the Institute wins the competition, they will also become the first choice for the Imperial Institute to provide material metal." "

For private research institutes, only with the permission of the Institute can they start to actually develop and manufacture mechs, otherwise We can only use data simulation. Our mechs have always lacked a lot of material data," Bai Li said lightly, "We originally negotiated a family a while ago."

Lu Zhao frowned.

Situ: "The closer to the finished product, the more accurate the mecha is, the more competitive it is. The Imperial Research Institute has always been accustomed to adopting mechas that can be directly put into manufacturing, and making adjustments while making them, otherwise it would take too much time."

Atmosphere A little sluggish, and the excitement brought about by the wonderful simulated confrontation just now was seven or eight points less.

Bai Li sneered in his heart.

He was no stranger to this feeling, every time he wanted to hold his head up a little, he would come up with something to confuse him. He had been mentally prepared for a long time, but he didn't intend to give up just like that.

He had given up so much in the past few years that he couldn't take it anymore and just wanted to fuck.

"Boss, let me tell you the truth," Yang Han said, "Our R&D direction is indeed not the mainstream choice. I admire your and Mr. Si's choice, but considering the future of development, maybe..." He didn't finish his sentence

.

Lu Zhao frowned badly. He asked Huo Cun to submit an internal recommendation application two days ago, and the process was not very smooth.

The shortcut is blocked, and the normal path can almost trip over while walking. Lu Zhao couldn't figure out why it was so difficult when it came to Bai Li.

Several researchers around whispered about what to do, and Situ was also a little worried.

After a long while, Bai Li said, "Let's try contacting the Zhou family." "

Zhou family?

"

I have a friendship with him, but it has long been rumored in the circle that Lin Sheng wants to cooperate with the Zhou family."

In the field of rare metal mining, the Zhou family has a very special position.

In addition to mining, the Zhou family is also involved in the research and development of composite materials. The technology in this area has always been relatively leading, which also means that he can provide more comprehensive and advanced data and technical support. In recent years, the Zhou family members have withered, and research and development in this area has been sluggish. After Zhou Yue took over, he re-established the benchmark with thunderous means, which made the original somewhat bleak situation stand up again.

Zhou Yue is a shrewd businessman and an uncompromising head of the family. Baili's research institute and Lin Sheng's research institute, one is a small research institute with a general reputation and a niche research and development direction, and the other is a large private research institute with the surname "Lin". Friendship comes before interests.

"Isn't there any definite news yet?" Bai Li said, "Contact him."

Situ took a few researchers and left the sixth research room first. There was not much time, so he had to contact Zhou as soon as possible. The rest dispersed, leaving only Lu Zhao and Bai Li.

"I can contact Zhou Yue," Lu Zhao finally said, "After all..." "

After all, there is his friendship with his brother?" Bai Li smiled, "Do you remember if Situ mentioned it just now?"

Lu Zhao fell silent.

He really couldn't remember, to be honest, he almost forgot about Zhou Linshan's incident.

Bai Li knew what he was thinking and was not surprised at all. Lu Zhao was like this, he did what he did, he didn't think about whether to pay back, he followed the trend, and had nothing to do with profit.

Bai Li elbowed him: "Flowers, you are not suitable for this kind of thing." He didn't want Lu Zhao to use himself as a favor, to lead him to build such a bridge.

Lu Zhao let out a "hmm", feeling a little helpless.

"Don't look like that," Bai Li patted him on the back, "You've helped me enough, without you, Zhou Yue and I would never have known each other." It's interesting to think about it. In the original book, Bai Li and Zhou

Yue There is no connection at all. But now, Lu Zhao was not permanently marked forcibly, and therefore he did not spend the estrus period at home, but participated in the Legion riots, and thus had an intersection with Zhou Linshan.

Lu Zhao pursed his lips and relaxed, knowing that Bai Li didn't want him to worry too much.

"I'm relying on your power," Bai Li said, "You are the boss behind the scenes, so you can sit on the Diaoyutai, and leave this kind of communication to me..." Lu Zhao glanced at him: "

Communication Give it to you?"

Bai Li changed his words: "Leave it to Teacher Si."

If you hand it over to Bai Li, the negotiation will fail, and the institute can be declared bankrupt if you break your mouth.

"Are you sure?" Lu Zhao asked.

"Not sure," Bai Li shook his head, "The Zhou family should have been more closely connected with Tang Xiaowang bastard."

Lu Zhao was about to speak, but Bai Li said again: "If you are not sure, you have to hold it. If you don't hold it once, who knows that you hold it Can't hold it."

Resistance is not a slogan chanted, nor is it the kicks he kicked on Tang Kaiyuan's car door.

Bai Li has always felt that resistance should be a step that he must take despite knowing that the future is difficult. It doesn't necessarily have a good result, but the key is this step.

He is no longer obsessed with world consciousness, and he no longer lingers on the original plot. He has many things to do, he has to prepare a gift for Lu Zhao, and he has to put physical training back on the agenda. He still has many years and many ways to go. Walk.

Every step in the future is a brand new life.

Lu Zhao felt a sense of steadfastness in Bai Li's light tone, which diluted the sense of powerlessness he had always had.

There were messy footsteps outside the door, and a little assistant came in and shouted: "Mr. Bai, Mr. Zhou Yue wants to chat with you."

Bai Li was stunned: "Is there a reply so soon?

" When Zhou contacted, he was directly transferred to Mr. Zhou Yue's office," the little assistant stammered, "He, he said to talk to you!" Bai Li responded, and turned to look at Lu Zhao

.

"I'm waiting in the rest area." Lu Zhao said.

"I have a physical examination in the afternoon. I'll leave when I'm done." Bai Li smiled, "Drink the nutrient solution at noon, think about what you want for dinner, and tell me later."

Lu Zhao stood at the door of the sixth research room After a while, I watched Bai Li go upstairs to the conference room.

He held the materials organized by the little assistant in one hand, and turned his head to talk to people. The light in the corridor was very good, and Bai Li's sideways face rarely restrained a bit of Young Master Bai's stubbornness.

Lu Zhao looked at it for a while, and waited for Bai Li to go upstairs before he greeted the people around him and went to the rest area to wait.

As soon as he sat down, the personal terminal rang. Huo Cun sent a text message, replying to what Lu Zhao asked last night.

Huo Cun: Gifts still have to be given to the other party's favorite, right? Who do you want to give as a gift? Let me help you think about what he lacks.

Lu Zhao: Bai Li.

Huo Cun: Oh, wickedness.

Quickly added another sentence: I praised him.

Two days ago, Bai Li was beaten by Huo Cun and lost points in the battle. He finally took the time to play the game and was so angry that he scolded Huo Cun for a two- to three-hundred-word composition in the game at night. Lu Zhao couldn't hold back the corners of his mouth, and didn't reply to Huo Cun.

You can't count on the adjutant, and you can't count on Han Miao. Last year, Han Miao gave Chen Nan a big gold chain that was as thick as a finger, and Chen Nan was almost overwhelmed.

After thinking about it, Major General Lu clicked on the Magic Star Network.

In the search interface, enter "gift for partner", keywords "precious" and "heart".

Lu Zhao thought about Bai Li's appearance, and added another word: "It looks good."

Numerous entries popped up on the search interface, and Lu Zhao clicked on the first one.

The first recommendation NO.1 that caught my eye: "B520 Affiliated Star Rare Ore: Carve the oath of love on this incomparably precious stone! Let your love be as you wish!" Lu Zhao: "..." He looked at

the

picture The jet-black stone on the board made me very bored.

Not to mention, it is quite heavy.

In the conference room, Situ and several project backbones introduced the basic situation of the institute. Bai Li entered the room and sat down without interruption.

"Just now I have basically told you about our mecha," Situ shook the information in his hand, "Now I will continue to tell you..."

Zhou Yue's face was shown on the virtual screen, still as thin as ever .

Seeing Bai Li seated, he raised his hand to interrupt Situ, looked at Bai Li and said directly: "Mr. Bai, you have to know that Mr. Lin Sheng's mecha may have an advantage in next year's competition." Dazed for a moment, Zhou Yue didn't say a few words until Bai Li entered the room. He didn't expect to speak so suddenly, the topic was so direct.

"Yes," Bai Li admitted, "I know."

"Maybe you can directly participate in the competition through internal recommendation, saving a lot of time and money." Zhou Yue said again, "How do you plan to deal with it here?" "

If the internal recommendation fails , I will go through the normal channels," Bai Li spread out his hands, "play the game, enter the final, and win the championship." The

tone was very ordinary, and the ordinary attitude made Bai Li appear even more arrogant. Zhou Yue couldn't help laughing: "Very confident, it seems that the driver has confirmed it."

Bai Li smiled: "I will drive. I will fight the game."

The old young master Bai's leg injury is no longer What secret, Zhou Yue was stunned: "Are you here to fight? Your..." He paused, "How many rounds do you want to fight?" "

To the end," Bai Li said flatly, "To the point where you can't fight any more. "

Zhou Yue's heart jumped twice for no reason.

In the past few days, the Internet has been full of ups and downs, and many shady scenes within the legion have been exposed. The first thing that was mentioned was Bai Li's rescue mission back then.

When mentioning the past, it is inevitable to bring up Baili's injury. The tragic situation of the year coupled with the current situation of silence for many years, many rumors have been exposed, and the inside of Baili has gradually been fairly revealed to the public.

After many years of reversal of public opinion, even though Bai Li never made a statement, the hardships of these years can be guessed without much words.

When Lu Zhao took off the Kali flower on the cruise ship and put it on Bai Li's chest, Zhou Yue felt a bit of regret. The blade is dusty, of course it is a pity.

At this moment when Bai Li was sitting here, Zhou Yue suddenly realized. The blade is covered with dust, but it is still the blade.

"Let me ask again," Zhou Yue looked into Bai Li's eyes, "If this competition fails, will your mecha continue to be developed?

" Said: "Yes."

Zhou Yue asked: "Contests are not held every year. You may have to wait for many years before the next opportunity. Will you continue to develop and not change the direction of research and development?" "No," Bai Li did

not Without the slightest hesitation, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath, "Even if it takes many years, even if it fails, even if I am past the age to return to the military, this mecha will continue to be developed." Zhou Yue

smiled : "You are very stubborn and idealistic."

Bai Li also smiled: "I said, fight until the end, fight until you can't fight anymore." There

was a brief silence in the room.

Bai Li's voice was not loud, but it was like a hand, stroking the rest of the people to straighten their backs.

Inside Lin Sheng's affiliated Star Research Institute.

The simulation cabin opened, and Tang Kaiyuan took off his helmet and walked down.

Kuai Le was using his personal terminal to handle some work. Seeing him complete the simulated confrontation, he hurriedly handed over a bottle of water: "Are you tired?" Tang

Kaiyuan smiled and shook his head: "You are busy with work again, relax and relax."

"That won't work, I have to work harder, so I can't let them think that Omega's squeamishness can't stand this." Kuai Le pouted.

"Okay," Tang Kaiyuan hugged him, "We Lele have the most backbone."

Kuai Le smelled the familiar wine-flavored pheromone, felt numb, and remembered another thing: "By the way, Kaiyuan, You said before that you asked your former classmates how the job transfer for me was going?" "

I'm asking, it's the end of the year, and there are many things to do, so it will definitely not work in a while," Tang Kaiyuan asked, "Didn't you do a good job? Okay, why do you have to be transferred?"

Kuai Le pursed his lips in displeasure, and said after a while: "My colleagues always bully me because I am an omega." After

saying this more than once, Tang Yuanyuan felt his ears I heard the cocoon.

It seems that no matter what happens, as long as things go wrong, Kuai Le can finally sum up the reason.

Tang Kaiyuan felt a little bored, but he still stretched out his hand to rub Kuai Le's red hair: "I've wronged you." He

put his hand on Kuai Le's hair, but he couldn't think of another person for no reason. In a place full of alphas like the Legion, that person can still climb up. He doesn't speak much, and he probably never complains... Tang Kaiyuan

was a little dazed, and Lu Zhao's face appeared in his mind. When he thought of this, he just I feel more and more heartbroken. Bai Li has long been pushed out of the core of the empire, he has no chance to join the legion, his future is ruined, and he has no ability to protect Lu Zhao from the wind and rain. He is different, he still has a bright future, if Lu Zhao marries him, he will definitely give him a more sense of security than Bai Li.

Besides, the original engagement was between him and Lu Zhao.

Bai Li stepped in, taking advantage of his absence from the main star, to get such a marriage.

While in a trance, he faintly heard voices coming from outside the door in the distance.

"After the news was released, several small research institutes have already decided to give up this year's solicitation competition," said the assistant's voice, "feeling that the research and development direction cannot meet the needs of the Imperial Research Institute, and there is no future for development, so they voluntarily gave up." Lin Sheng's

voice Very low: "What else?"

"Mr. Bai Li's research institute also had a problem. The original partner switched to another research institute that focuses on lethal mechs. The reason is the same as what I said before." The assistant replied. , "I'm looking for the news released by the people inside the research institute, which seems to be more reliable."

It's a bit far away, but fortunately, it can be heard clearly after the mental power improves. Tang Kaiyuan frowned slightly. He didn't like these nasty tricks, and just felt a little awkward. He was taken aback when he heard the word "Bai Li", and his frown gradually calmed down.

Forget it, Tang Kaiyuan thought, it was a matter between Bai Li and Lin Sheng anyway.

With the sound of footsteps, Tang Kaiyuan immediately lowered his eyes, chatting with Kuai Le.

Lin Sheng walked into the research room and saw that Tang Kaiyuan had already left the simulation cabin. He was stunned for a moment: "It's over? How is it?" "Very good," the

young researcher replied, "Mr. You can give full play to the capabilities of the mech."

Lin Sheng smiled and said, "I knew this pilot was right."

"Thank you." Tang Kaiyuan said modestly.

"I've watched the previous simulation confrontation records." Lin Sheng patted Tang Kaiyuan's shoulder, "It's very good! After all, it's a family, and I think it's not much different from the Baili back then. If you match up, you can flex your muscles..."

Tang Kaiyuan felt restless for a while, and said lightly: "Please don't compare me with him." After a pause for a few seconds, he added, "I didn't choose to be a pilot just to fight Baili, I just wanted to serve the empire. I will do my best in the research and development of mechas."

Lin Sheng was stunned, and sneered twice in his heart.

Not for Bai Li? It looks like it.

"Well, I know, your ambition is very big." Lin Sheng didn't bother to continue this topic, "But we still can't relax, the simulation experiment will continue, and when combined with the material data, I believe that with this mech, we can serve the empire. Add another member to the mecha lineup of the legion."

Tang Kaiyuan nodded: "Which company are we working with?"

"Zhou." Lin Sheng said, "I will only choose the best cooperation."

Tang Kaiyuan was surprised: "Zhou Shi? Didn't they refuse before?"

"No rejection, just in the consideration stage," Lin Sheng was slightly displeased, and then smiled again, "But now the choice should have been made, I believe Zhou Shi will appreciate us The current mech."

Just as he finished speaking, the assistant who had spoken outside the door hurried over.

"Mr. Lin Sheng," the assistant said in a low voice while holding a personal terminal, "Ms. Zhou refused."

The smile that just appeared one second froze on the next second. The curve of Lin Sheng's mouth was slightly awkward, and he was stunned for a few seconds: "Impossible!"

The assistant didn't dare to speak.

Tang Kaiyuan frowned: "Aren't they going to participate in this competition?"

"No, they chose other research institutes and partners." The assistant glanced at Tang Kaiyuan with a complicated expression.

Lin Sheng said angrily, "Who?"

The assistant's lips moved, and whispered two words: "Bai Li."

Tang Kaiyuan and Lin Sheng's hearts sank at the same time.

Bai Li, why the hell is Bai Li? !