Chapter 19

If in the past, someone mentioned Bai Li and Lu Zhao, Jiang Hao would never think that these two people have anything in common.

This is similar to the north and south ends. Bai Li is a disgraceful rascal, and he still has the strange temper of a young master. Since he was a child, he has been trained by Mr. Bai to look like a hooligan who if you slap him, he will screw you to death.

Compared with Bai Li, Lu Zhao is a model of less talkative and calm. He was promoted to a major general at a young age, and he was born in a remote affiliated star. He has long developed a character that talks less and does more. He is quite pragmatic, unpretentious, conscientious, and an old scalper in the army. Apart from being a little cold, he basically has no other shortcomings.

It was such a veteran cadre of the Red Army in the industry who stomped his foot down to make Jiang Hao see a little domineering, which was the same type of arrogance as Bai Li's.

Xiao Feng was stomped out and fell to the ground. Alpha's character made him furious instantly. Even facing the major general, he dared to overflow the pheromone and directly crushed Lu Zhao.

This energy made Jiang Hao quite uncomfortable. Xiao Feng's feeling is different from Bai Li's. Bai Li directly makes you feel scared. This is the suppression of mental power that is several levels higher than his own. closer to provocation.

Alphas with similar mental strength overflow pheromones, which is almost like scolding mothers with pheromones. It may not beat you, but it must make you sick.

Lu Zhao finished stomping, without looking at Xiao Feng, and nodded to Jiang Hao like a normal person.

"Come here?" Jiang Hao's face, which had been chilled by the Gao family's stinky virtues just now, returned to warmth, and Bei Er, who stomped his feet to relieve his anger, also nodded to Lu Zhao, "Look at Zhou Linshan?" It's when the differentiation period catches up with the

estrus Expect that unlucky egg.

Lu Zhao shook his head: "No."

Then it's not like visiting the grandsons of the Gao family. Jiang Hao didn't continue to ask. He knew that Lu Zhao had started regular inspections since the last battle. Jiang Hao didn't know the specific situation, but Jiang Hao wouldn't say much in front of Gao's family.

The two exchanged a few other words before Gao's family finally came to their senses.

Others helped Xiao Feng from the ground, and Mr. Gao's fat face flushed with anger: "Major General Lu Zhao, how can you beat someone casually?"

Lu Zhao looked very calm, he didn't take Xiao Feng's pheromone seriously, Gao He didn't care about Mr.'s questioning, he glanced at Xiao Feng's face, and said indifferently: "Block the way."

No one understood except Jiang Hao.

Lieutenant General Jiang Hao explained like an old lady: "He means that Xiao Feng is blocking his way."

After saying this, Jiang Hao felt that he was also quite arrogant.

People who have anything to do with Bai Li have to be a bit domineering. Just like Lu Zhao, he couldn't tell if he was neither cold nor cold before, but wouldn't it be unreasonable if he stomped his foot.

"Is that what your First Legion did?" Mr. Gao almost fainted out of breath. He didn't care much about Xiao Feng, but when he saw Xiao Feng, he remembered that his son was also beaten up by Bai Li. Then he became furious, "You have the ability to fight the interstellar pirates and the barren star refugees, what kind of prestige are you playing in front of your own people?"

Lu Zhao didn't raise his head, and shuffled the car with his personal terminal: "Misunderstanding, it's the same. "

Jiang Hao translated: "He means that you have misunderstood. He beats outsiders as well as

our own ." level.

Jiang Hao's attitude was very kind, and he added: "Don't worry, really, Major General Lu Zhao is very fair."

Lu Zhao glanced at Jiang Hao, and he realized that normal people would not make friends with Bai Li.

Those who can play with Bai Li are not good people.

The Gao family, who had come to Jiang Hao's theory aggressively, was interrupted at this moment, and had long forgotten the words. Gao Ye is still lying in the maintenance warehouse right now, no one cares about him anymore.

The suspension car borrowed from Baili's garage was quickly pulled out and automatically parked at the garage door.

Lu Zhao and Jiang Hao raised their hands and walked towards their hover car.

Someone who came with Mr. Gao finally came back to his senses, and took a step forward to block Lu Zhao: "Even if you are a major general, the regiment has its own rules. You can't fight in private. I'm going to the top of the military to talk about it!"

Several other members of the Gao family immediately agreed: "That's right, you can't fight in private!" "

It's outrageous! Anyone can enter the legion now?"

"Shout Bai Li too," someone took the opportunity to add, "If you can't manage your own omega, you're a waste!"

Lu Zhao turned his head and glanced at the Gao family's faces one by one.

This group of people is very interesting. They obviously want to find fault with Bai Li, so they have to take Lu Zhao as the knife. Lu Zhao suddenly realized that his marriage with Bai Li seemed to be another scar on Bai Li's body.

If someone pokes Bai Li's wound, he will start with Lu Zhao.

Lu Zhao said, "Looking for something?"

His voice was not too loud, quite calm, and even had a very sincere question.

It's like pouring cold water on the heads of Gao's family members. The last second they were noisy and insisted on going to a high-level theory, but now there is no sound in an instant.

Lu Zhao is different from nobles. The aristocrats of the empire have developed to the present day, and they have numerous branches. There are contacts at all levels, and they communicate with each other, nourishing and developing each other under the shade of the family tree.

But Lu Zhao doesn't need it, Lu Zhao is a big tree himself. As long as he is alive and he can drive a mecha, there will always be a place for him on the front lines. He is still very young, people say don't bully young people to be poor, this person is simply that young people are very strong, if he doesn't bully you, he will be regarded as a meritorious person.

Jiang Hao looked happily with his arms folded. In the past two years, the old and the new have changed in the noble circle. It is not uncommon for small nobles like the Gao family to jump up and down as soon as they raise their heads. It is very prestige. Today He kicked two iron plates at once.

The first piece of iron was named Bai Mingli, and he didn't know it when he was kicked, and he was so angry that he was half dead.

The second iron plate is surnamed Lu Mingzhao. It is a thickened giant iron plate. You can kick it as you please.

Watching the excitement is no big deal, Jiang Hao raised his voice, and said to the person who was called Lu: "How dare you block the way?" The

last person who blocked the way was still being supported by someone.

The man was silent for a few seconds, and he hesitated to get out of the way. Lu Zhao didn't move forward, turned around, and walked towards the Gao family.

Mr. Gao took a step back subconsciously. He himself is an alpha, but his aptitude is very poor. He didn't even have the chance to enter the world. He found a high-spirited omega to marry him to have such a precious son as Gao Ye.

Even if he had never seen Lu Zhao move the real thing, but based on the outside world's rumors about Lu Zhao, Mr. Gao would not dare to fight Lu Zhao hard.

In the military world, the Gao family doesn't have too many people who can talk, so they really don't want to offend Lu Zhao too much.

Unexpectedly, Lu Zhao didn't even look at him, and went straight to Xiao Feng.

Xiao Feng's pheromone hadn't been suppressed yet. Alpha's nature made him feel angry at the moment, and he glared at Lu Zhao fiercely. Everyone around could feel the threat in the pheromone.

Lu Zhao was half a head taller than Xiao Feng, with one hand in his trouser pocket and the other hanging by his side, quite relaxed, looking at him with downcast eyes. After a few seconds, Lu Zhao said, "Hold on, it smells bad."

Omega's pheromones are generally not as aggressive as alphas, and Lu Zhao's voice was flat and calm, with no violent pheromones, and seemed quite deserted .

It's refreshing.

This person didn't notice the pheromone under Alpha's rage at all, and still had nothing to do with the unpleasant smell.

In terms of nature, omega's surrender to alpha mostly comes from their inability to resist the suppression of pheromones. Most of this is because omega is born with relatively weak mental power. Their gender determines their mental fragility and sensitivity, and they cannot maintain absolute stability. .

The reason why Lu Zhao is tough is because his mental power can be stabilized in the best state. This allows him to calmly deal with a considerable portion of alpha pheromones. If he tells you to disperse the smell, you have to disperse the pheromone.

Xiao Feng was supported by someone, looking at Lu Zhao, the lower back that Lu Zhao stomped was getting more and more painful in the other's eyes. In his memory, this was the first time Lu Zhao looked at him.

Like looking at a dog.

In the expression of the Gao family who hesitated to speak, Xiao Feng's pheromone gradually withdrew.

Lu Zhao stretched out the hand hanging by his side, and tapped Xiao Feng's chest with a finger.

The movement was very light, but it made Xiao Feng's whole body stiff. This feeling was familiar to him, the last time he froze like this, there was also a hand reaching out to him, wiping Wugou on his clothes.

It was the hand of a nobleman.

Lu Zhao's hand on him carried the scent left by Bai Li, and reminded Xiao Feng of the sound of Gao Ye's head hitting the ground that day.

Lu Zhao said: "Beat you, do you accept?"

No one said anything.

It was quiet beside the garage of the military hospital, only Lu Zhao's voice could be heard.

Lu Zhao asked again: "Are you convinced?"

After a while, Xiao Feng said in a low voice, "Yes."

Lu Zhao's fingers were still pointing to his chest and did not move away.

Xiao Feng knew what this meant, opened his mouth, and said in a low voice: "Gao Ye's mouth was dirty, he humiliated Major General Lu Zhao, Bai Li did it after hearing it. I just made a mistake, I made a mistake, The major general educates me, and I obey."

Actually, who doesn't know about this?

The Gao family must know, but they just don't want to mention it. It doesn't matter if you mention it, and you have to get into trouble with Lu Zhao, let alone the high-level military.

At this moment, Xiao Feng was shaken out, Mr. Gao's face was quite ugly, his eyes swept over Jiang Hao, and seeing Jiang Hao holding his arms, with a smile on his face, but somewhat contemptuous, he hastily withdrew his gaze, pretending Tsukuru didn't hear Xiao Feng's voice.

Only then did Lu Zhao's finger move away from Xiaofeng's chest, and he turned around and walked towards the hover car without saying anything.

Thinking while walking, it turned out that Bai Li was fighting for this high career.

He only knew that Bai Li had beaten someone, but he didn't ask the specific reason. It was only today that he found out who it was.

Lu Zhao thought it was quite fresh. He thought of Bai Li's hand, which could leave red marks if squeezed hard. The nails were neatly manicured, and the joints were clearly defined. When touched, the skin was warm.

Just such a pair of hands, smashing the person's head to the ground.

Such hands... Lu Zhao sat in the driver's seat, distracted as if no one else was there, thinking about what it would look like when Bai Li's hands were inserted into the rough and messy hair, and he was pulling his scalp fiercely.

Lu Zhao suddenly felt that there was a reason why Huo Cun always liked to stare at other people's hands.

"Major General Lu Zhao," Jiang Hao's voice interrupted Lu Zhao's thoughts, and he patted on the car window, "I want to come and visit if I have a chance, do you think it's okay?" Lu Zhao didn't know what

Jiang Hao meant, and he didn't intend to Question: "Ask Bai Li."

This means that whether it works or not depends on whether Bai Li is willing or not. Jiang Hao smiled twice: "You tell Bai Li, and I tell him, it's probably not okay." There seemed to

be something else in the words, Lu Zhao squinted and looked at Jiang Hao, didn't say anything, just Nodding his head, he drove the suspension car straight away.

Only Jiang Hao and the Gao family were left, and Xiao Feng who dared not speak.

Jiang Hao smiled at Mr. Gao, pulled out his own car, stepped into the driver's seat, and then turned his head and said, "I think you might really have to contact Dingshang about this matter, but if it's not possible, you can go and When the marshal filed a complaint, he said that Bai Li is not a good guy, and Gao Ye could have beaten him to the hospital just because Gao Ye uttered a few nonsense." After speaking, he closed the car door, kicked the accelerator and rushed far away,

throwing The next few Gao family members with faces as black as the bottom of a pot are still staring.

Who doesn't know that old man Bai and the marshal were old buddies before he was alive. Bai Li was either beaten by old man Bai or the marshal since he was a child, and his feelings were revealed under the stick. They sent people to pull several carts of repairing nutrient solution, and almost vomited Bai Li.

Not to mention that Lu Zhao was appreciated by the Marshal. Lu Zhao was able to become a major general. Apart from his excellent strength, the Marshal's recommendation was also one of the reasons.

When two steel plates are put together, it is no longer a steel plate, but a steel brick. Once a brick comes off, it will be taken away by you.

Mr. Gao's face was terribly stinky, he glanced at Xiao Feng, and said in a cold voice: "What is Lu Zhao, an omega can scare you into saying anything?"

Xiao Feng's lips twitched twice, pulling With a sneer: "He's nothing, why don't you provoke him?"

Try to see if Bai Li will smash your head on the ground next time.

"Damn it," someone in Gao's family scolded, "It's just so unlucky to run into Lu Zhao, why is he going to the military hospital when he's fine?" Xiao Feng shook his head: "I don't know, I heard it's because of poor

health , has been receiving treatment."

"Is he in poor health?" Mr. Gao snorted, and then looked in the direction Lu Zhaolai started from, "He hits people so vigorously, what could be wrong..." He looked away from the

distance , he saw the medical examination building of the military hospital.

As soon as he returned to the apartment, the butler robot dragged its chubby body to lightly bump Lu Zhao's calf, asking him to change his clothes.

Lu Zhao took off his coat, put it on the outstretched hand of the robot, and patted its round head before leaning over to change his shoes and walk into the room.

The lights in the house were not turned on, and the light at dusk cast everything in the house into a dark orange. Lu Zhao squinted his eyes and looked at the sofa in the living room. There was a big bag on it, and one of Bai Li's arms protruded from under the big bag.

After the marking, Bai Li didn't guard his pheromone so strictly. Before Lu Zhao's estrus period passed, Bai Li's smell could make him feel relaxed and stable.

This is completely different from inhibitors. As long as Lu Zhao smells this smell, he will think of Bai Li's face.

The screen of Bai Li's personal terminal on the coffee table has not been put away, and it is parked on the login interface of the battle, with a few bags of opened snacks and a half-drunk drink next to it.

When he is not working, Eldest Young Master Bai has a pretty good life, either watching movies or playing virtual wars, and sometimes going to the forum to annoy people, and when he is tired from playing, he just lies down and falls asleep as soon as his head touches the pillow.

Lu Zhao admired the quality of young master Bai's sleep. He walked to the sofa and Bai Li didn't wake up. Half of his head was buried in the blanket, only his closed eyes and messy hair were exposed.

"Bai Li." Lu Zhao leaned down and shouted, "Wake up." It's time to eat, and he's still hungry.

Young Master Bai on the sofa was quite shameless, pulled the quilt over his head, covered his eyes, and continued to sleep soundly.

Lu Zhao looked at his messy hair that was exposed outside and wanted to laugh, and patted the blanket with his hands: "Hey, hey."

There was no response, but Bai Li's hand stretched out of the blanket moved, and his fingers curled up slightly.

With a small movement, Lu Zhao subconsciously looked at his hand.

I don't know if this hand is grabbing the person's head and beating him to death, anyway, just looking at it at this moment, I can't see the slightest blood.

Few people probably knew that Lu Zhao had left a red mark on Bai Li's hand, and few people knew the temperature of Young Master Bai's hand. Lu Zhao leaned over to look at the hand, and could almost imagine Bai Li sitting in the cockpit of the mech with his hand resting on the manipulator.

It was originally a hand holding glory.

Lu Zhao couldn't hold back, stretched out his hand, and gently touched Bai Li's palm with his fingers.

As soon as he touched it, Bai Li's hand suddenly clenched and wrapped Lu Zhao's finger in his hand.

"What's the smell?" Bai Li didn't wake up until his fingers were grasped. He got out of the blanket and stared at Lu Zhao in a daze. He didn't loose his grip at all. Where did you get that weird smell?"

Alpha's possessiveness engraved in their bones makes them quite sensitive to the smell of other people of the same kind, especially when this smell sticks to the omega that they have marked.

Bai Li had just woken up, and his mind was still not clear. He fell into a drowsy sleep. Before he could distinguish whether he was in a dream or in reality, his body took the first step and wrapped Lu Zhao's fingers tightly.

This fingertip has the strongest smell, and Young Master Bai doesn't like it.

If you don't like it, you have to cover it up. Bai Li propped up his upper body from the sofa, and without giving Lu Zhao time to withdraw his hand, he took his hand and moved his head closer, intending to kiss Lu Zhao's fingertips .

When his lips were almost touching Lu Zhao's skin, Bai Li's mind suddenly came to his senses, and he raised his head suddenly: "Fuck!" He

was facing Lu Zhao's eyes.

Young Master Bai didn't understand why Lu Zhao's hand fell into his, and why he almost kissed him. He didn't even think about it. He froze, and said ababa ababa a few times before saying: "Misunderstanding, flowers, misunderstanding!" I am really not a rogue.

As he spoke, he wanted to retract his hand.

Lu Zhao grabbed Bai Li with his backhand, palm to palm, and it became hot.

The evening light cast in from the window warmed Lu Zhao's facial features. Bai Li's hand was held, as if he had been strangled, and he didn't dare to move. Looking at Lu Zhao, he felt a little overwhelmed.

Lu Zhao didn't look away, looked at Bai Li, and said for a while, "Bai Li, are you not happy to see Jiang Hao?" This may be the first time that

Lu Zhao asked Bai Li about things in such a serious manner. , Bai Li lowered his head a little, and leaned back on the small pillow on the sofa. After pausing for a long time, he said "Yes" and said, "You've already discovered this, you're awesome, Brother Major General."

Lu Zhao looked at him and said, "Because of your leg?"

There was no answer.

In fact, Lu Zhao also faintly felt that the atmosphere between Bai Li and Jiang Hao was not right. This can be seen from the morning when Bai Li marked him.

Lu Zhao felt that if he wanted to ask about this matter, he would cross the line. He and Bai Li have always maintained a state of not disturbing each other, and neither of them asks anyone's nonsense, and they think it's good to just do it like this.

It was good in the first place, and Lu Zhao has always followed the invisible rules. He was afraid of poking Bai Li's scar, and he knew it would be painful.

It may be that he has been too relaxed recently, or it may be that the marking has blurred some boundaries. Lu Zhao suddenly found that he didn't know much about Baili.

I don't know why this feeling makes people uncomfortable. Bai Li can still hug Lu Zhao and tell him "it's okay", but Lu Zhao finds that he doesn't even have the direction to tell Bai Li "it's okay".

The two of them were walking on both sides of a line, and Lu Zhao realized that he had to step on that line first.

Bai Li's hand in his hand finally moved.

Lu Zhao turned his head to the side, looked at Bai Li a little bit, and pulled his hand out of his hand.