Chapter 88

The peeling wall, the exposed wires, and the virtual screen lying on the ground with cold light.

A huge shock came from inside a certain abandoned and collapsing base. A mech crashed into a solid wall and rolled to the ground. The heavy armor followed by several shots fired, and the mecha on the ground rolled on the spot. Dodging the attack, his right arm touched several broken wires, his movements froze, and he was almost hit by the ion cannon.

This time the map simulates the inside of an invaded satellite base, and the inside of the base that stores a large amount of data information is covered with dense wires.

"It seems to have touched an electric wire again!" The commentator said nervously, "LIN23 is bitten to death and doesn't want to let go, the range of motion of white01 is restricted!" There were not

many exclamations from the auditorium, the audience almost forgot to breathe, and followed closely with their eyes Two mechas fighting together on the virtual screen.

One of Lu Zhao's fists was too tightly clenched, and his nails sank into the flesh of his palm, but he didn't notice it.

White01's dark blue body already has signs of damage, and the degree of damage is slowly increasing.

But the more terrible thing is probably not only the damage to the body itself.

The few old comrades of Bai Li sitting in the back row couldn't stand it anymore, someone whispered: "Is the major general a bit unlucky?

" One person said, "I didn't expect it to be even more unlucky."

"The first shock was the leg..." Chen Nan covered her face and looked through her fingers.

Bai Li struggled to calm his breath in the cockpit, his left leg trembled slightly uncontrollably, and his body felt tired earlier than in previous races.

The refresh point this time was not so much unlucky as it was an attempt to directly kill Bai Li.

He was sent to the data monitoring room full of circuits. The base was severely damaged, and the lines were broken long ago, exposing charged forks. As soon as the white01 was refreshed, it landed directly next to the base terminal, while the LIN23 model was refreshed next to the terminal. A corridor of one wall, unscathed.

The detector equipped on LIN23 is quite advanced, and it can still detect the position of Baili through the thick metal wall, so at the beginning of the scene, a light cannon blasted over the wall.

At the moment of avoiding, Bai Li's left foot stepped on the broken wires everywhere on the ground, and the mecha immediately exerted relative pressure on Bai Li's body, and Bai Li's left leg, which was connected to the mecha's left leg, was also under the most pressure. Heavy.

"Damn it," Bai Li manipulated the mech to get up from the ground, dodging the constant bombardment in embarrassment, "I really want to die!" Of course

Tang Kaiyuan couldn't hear Bai Li's voice, but he never chased after him On the offensive, Bai Li could feel his hatred for crushing himself.

From Tang Kaiyuan's body can reflect the idea of ​​world consciousness, probably the patience to Bai Li has reached the limit, both sides are very clear that Tang Kaiyuan is probably going to be abolished, if this game loses, the spirit of the "Heavenly God" whose spirit is already on the verge of collapse "Proud Son" will probably collapse directly.

If the center of the world does not exist, then the world may return to each supporting role.

This game is too terrible, Bai Li loses, Tang Kaiyuan can hold on for a while, maybe he will find a way to stabilize his mental strength, then the plot will probably get back on track.

But Bai Li didn't intend to give way.

Compared with the problem of damage to the mecha, physical fatigue made Bai Li unable to concentrate. White01 seemed to lower the threshold for driving a mecha, but it required the driver's mental strength to remain stable at all times. Now, Bai Li is already exhausted just by running away.

"Report the degree of damage and the remaining energy." Bai Li woke up the system on the mecha while hiding.

"For your estimation," the peaceful voice of the system does not match the scene of explosions and sparks flying from the base, but what he said is quite exciting, "The damage has reached 21%. The margin is sufficient, and the driver's fatigue is high, so it is recommended to end the battle as soon as possible."

Logically speaking, the system in the mecha will only calculate according to Bai Li's request. Bai Li did not request to estimate the fatigue, but the system Finally confidently added this one.

Bai Li sighed: "Teacher Si really broke his mind."

It is estimated that Situ added instructions to the program without authorization, and once he asked about the damage level, the system would remind Bai Li of his fatigue level by the way.

Before Bai Li could think any more, cracks appeared in the wall above his head under the heavy blow. The next second, the figure of LIN23 directly smashed through the wall, and the moment he fell, the light knife slashed at white01. Qi: "Is this all right?!"

Unconscious foul language erupted from the audience due to excessive tension, and the supporters of white01 couldn't help shouting.

"The LIN23 model, known for its ultra-high destructive power, broke through the extremely hard ground of the base and landed directly in front of white01 who was hiding in the lower floor!" The commentator explained what happened just now, "As expected, it is highly similar to the 'fly swatter' The heavy-duty mech equipped with amazing firepower and its own destructive power - in contrast, white01 is somewhat unable to use it because of the surrounding environment, and its super high speed is also restricted because it is inside the base surrounded by walls. Influence..."

From the beginning to the present, the situation has been very unfavorable to Bai Li.

Although Bai Li's misfortune was well known throughout the competition, it was not easy for Lu Zhao.

Everything went so smoothly until the start of the game, both people and things seemed to be developing in a better direction, as if the hand that was in control before could no longer hold the steering wheel.

But at the moment when the race started, Lu Zhao's heart skipped a beat for no reason, and then Bai Li's refresh point told him a fact - the hand that was temporarily off the steering wheel was just waiting for a turning point, and all its strength would be used on on this point.

It was waiting for Bai Li to relax his vigilance, and then hit hard to bring everything back to the track it set.

Lu Zhao covered the lower half of his face with one hand, covering his pursed lips.

Bai Li had mentioned several times that his legs were destined to be abolished in the original orbit. It's fine if it's just losing the game, but if everything is on the original track...

Lu Zhao didn't dare to think about it.

On the holographic projection, white01 blocked the attack with a light saber, and the two mechas fought together again. The wiring on the basement floor was more chaotic than that on the upper floor. The material of white01 was not strong enough to penetrate the wall like LIN23, and was thrown away just now. Smashing the wall and taking it has already increased the damage, so now I have to pay more attention.

The LIN23 model seems to be crazier than before, with amazing destructive power, and Bai Li is even a little hard to parry.

I have to admit that that machine did bring about a dramatic improvement in Tang Kaiyuan's spiritual power, making him more compatible with this heavy armor.

The only one who suffers from this delay is white01.

Bai Li's mind turned quickly, and his eyes swept over the instrument panel behind Tang Kaiyuan. The virtual screen that had not been completely destroyed was glowing indifferently, showing that data was being transmitted.

He raised his hand and fired an ion cannon, LIN23 dodged sideways, and the ion cannon bombarded the instrument platform.

This map completely copied the structure of some subsidiary star bases, and Bai Li was quite familiar with such bases.

The instrument table was half blown away, and the voice of the base system really sounded: "Data transmission failed, please check the connection."

In the environment other than the sound of explosions and collapses, a human voice suddenly sounded, and Tang Kaiyuan's tense nerves jumped. He glanced back uncontrollably.

Bai Li seized the neutral position, and immediately blasted LIN23 with light cannons, and he also bullied himself, but he was a little slow at the moment of standing up due to excessive physical exhaustion.

This pause missed the opportunity to cut directly into the cockpit, Bai Li gritted his teeth and clenched the light saber, and simply took advantage of the opportunity to slash LIN23's leg.

Unexpectedly, Tang Kaiyuan responded immediately after being distracted for a short time. LIN23 is famous for its destructive power, and it is also equipped with a muzzle on the knee, and the small-caliber ion cannon was activated immediately.

Bai Li yelled in his heart that it was not good, and only then did he turn around with his sword on the ground, and the ion cannon brushed past his head, and then he was hit by a knee and hit the cockpit.

"It seems that he suffered too much damage at the beginning, which affected his ability to move," the narrator said eagerly, "Bai Li was hit head-on into the cockpit, which should have caused considerable pressure on the driver's body ——"

When Tang Kaiyuan grabbed white01's neck, Bai Li was almost certain that his provocation before the match had indeed poked Xiaobad Tang's sore foot, driving him mad.

Although the cockpit was dizzy, Bai Li still raised his leg to push against the opponent's abdomen, trying to break free from the restraint.

At the moment when Bai Li raised his leg, Lin23's fist suddenly fell and hit his left leg directly.

The thick and hard material of the heavy armor brings a heavy muffled sound.

This was followed by the second punch and the third punch. Before Bai Li could recover from the dull pain, Tang Kaiyuan pulled the wire hanging from the wall and put it on the ground, and pressed the end that was sparking directly to white01's. At the knee of the left leg.

"Damn it?!" Han Miao jumped up and scolded, "I just want to cripple Bai Li's left leg! Who doesn't know that Bai Li's left leg has an old injury?!" "Despicable!" Someone in the audience was

angry .

On the holographic projection, white01 struggled violently and froze the moment the current pierced into his left leg.

There was a lot of abuse in the auditorium, and the commentator said a few dry words before he couldn't continue.

Lu Zhao's palms were sweating, as if every joint in his body felt sharp pain.

He wanted to stand up and squeeze through the crowd, rushed to the main stage and forcibly opened the simulation cabin, but his body was as if rusted and unable to move.

The holographic projection did not turn black, and the game did not end, which also meant that Bai Li did not lose consciousness.

He is still struggling.

In the cockpit, a layer of sweat floated on Bai Li's forehead. He opened the cannon on his shoulder amidst the alarm sound of the system in the mecha, but before he could fire it, he was thrown out by the heavy mecha like a toy and smashed into the ground. The instrument table that was smashed by myself just now.

"Ugh!" A suppressed pain came from his throat, and Bai Li's eyes went dark for half a second.

Damn it! I can't control my hands and feet!

The last time I lost the ability to control my body like this was in the six months after I was injured. This feeling was very bad. Re-experiencing it after so many years will still arouse the deepest fear in Bai Li's heart.

Move, damn it!

Although white01 has relieved most of the pressure for Bai Li, Bai Li's fragile left leg is still his biggest weakness. The pain spreads along the knee to the whole lower body. The physical pain also leads to the distraction of mental energy. From white01.

In the line of sight, LIN23 was gradually approaching, Bai Li fell into the wreckage of the broken instrument table, his hands and feet were numb and dizzy, Tang Kaiyuan seemed to enjoy the way Bai Li looked up at him from this angle, walked slowly, and slowly pulled out the light knife .

Obviously, this person's mental state was very abnormal in the previous few games, and his mental power fluctuated greatly, but he has been playing quite stable in this game.

World Consciousness gave up its control over Tang Kaiyuan in the previous few games, and waited with all its might for today, wanting to erase the stumbling block of Bai Li directly.

"Do this again!" Bai Li's eyes were blurred, and he heard his hoarse and out-of-voice roar, "Let me try my best again, and then give me a blow in the head!" The voice could not be heard from the cockpit

.

Just like back then.

Back then, he was also screaming in the broken cockpit, struggling to climb out.

Worse than nightmares is the re-experiencing of realities that have actually been experienced.

Like an invisible giant hand, pulling Bai Li's head, and pressing him into the dark river bottom, suffocation and despair overlapped.

"The damage is about halfway, and the fatigue value is too high," the system's gentle voice sounded, "Your condition is no longer suitable for continuing the game. Do you want to pop up the map?" "Get lost!" Bai Li roared

.

"Understood." The system continued, paused for half a second, and added, "But I also hope you understand that the purpose of mecha development is to open up a new path for you, not to exhaust everything you have. I hope you don't make us regret developing this mech."

Even in this era, artificial intelligence does not have such a strong human flavor.

In Bai Li's dizzy sight, LIN23 had already raised the light saber, but at this moment, he didn't have time to feel unwilling and afraid.

There is only one person who can tamper with such a fluffy place and enter instructions to carry private goods.

Of course there could be many.

"Situ," Bai Li murmured, "fuck you."

When are you still flirting with me! !

There are many things that technical geeks can do, but what they can express and export is often only a few percent of what they do.

Bai Li once thought that he had fought against the invisible but huge world consciousness behind Tang Kaiyuan for many years alone, but now he felt that was not the case.

There was always someone standing behind him.

Tiny, vulnerable little characters, little ants who can be killed with a single slap.

He is not alone.

Bai Li closed his eyes and let out a breath.

On the holographic projection, the light knife is raised, and the indifferent blue slide is lowered.

Chen Nan buried her face in Han Miao's shoulder, not daring to look any further, while Han Miao opened his mouth wide but couldn't make a sound. Jiang Hao's body trembled so badly that even the chair of Lu Zhao who was sitting with him was shaking.

Lu Zhao heard his own breathing in the noisy main arena.

He knew that world consciousness was making way for Bai Li. It seized this slight flaw and launched a fierce attack.

Time seemed to slow down, and Lu Zhao stood up.

Suddenly, white01 swung his arm violently, and a wire was thrown out like lightning, and directly wrapped around the junction of LIN23's ankle joints!

Immediately pulled hard, the wire tightened, and stuck tightly into the gap at the joint.

With this swing, Tang Yuanyuan was caught off guard that his body was out of balance. He staggered and the light saber in his hand lost its strength, and slashed weakly on the side a few centimeters away from Bai Li.

But LIN23's reaction was quick, and the junction of the ankle was stuck, and immediately opened the muzzle of the shoulder and directly blasted Bai Li.

Amidst the exclamation of the audience, Bai Li's mental strength was soaring, and white01 grabbed the wire and used his strength to slide down rapidly, avoiding the bombing.

Lu Zhao took a sharp breath. In the past few seconds, the air seemed a little thin.

The surrounding sounds can finally penetrate the ears.

"——dodged!" The commentator yelled loudly, "white01 stood up again!"

Shocking applause filled the main arena, and Jiang Hao jumped up with a "wow".

"But LIN23 didn't let go!" said the commentator, "Tang Kaiyuan used all his energy on bombardment, and it seems that he wanted to use strong artillery fire to quickly resolve the battle!

" The mouth was separated, and the light cannon directly punched a hole in the ceiling above the head.

Even though he knew the power of the heavy armor, Bai Li was still dazzled by the pieces falling from his head.

This is too fierce. This firepower can indeed compete with the "fly swatter". It is estimated that it will not be a problem to blast the floor under your feet.

Bai Li's heart skipped a beat.

The two mechas were fighting together in a narrow space. White01's flexibility could not be used well on this map. Fortunately, Baili's own strength was excellent, so he was not too disadvantaged.

But the evenly matched close-range battle didn't last long. White01's body suddenly tilted, its feet seemed to be tripped by wires, and it rolled to the ground.

Tang Kaiyuan was overjoyed, and the light cannon that raised his arm mobilized a lot of energy without hesitation, and blasted towards Baili.

This is what Bai Li was waiting for!

The white01 body turned over, and the light cannon directly blasted the floor under it, directly exposing the lower negative second floor.

The next floor is a data room with dense circuits. Rows of storage devices have been blown to pieces, and sparks are bursting from the breaks where the wires protrude.

Tang Kaiyuan kicked up and wanted to kick Bai Li down, but because the light cannon exploded too hard, the floor collapsed more than expected and white01 fell down.

The moment he fell, Bai Li grabbed Tang Kaiyuan's leg and brought him down together.

"We fell together!" The commentator's voice was mixed with the sound of the chair falling when he stood up, "Does Baili want to pop up the map together and then count the data, but the damage degree of white01—" Before the words fell,

the Seeing that white01's leg muzzle opened, and the ion cannon was fired while falling, with the help of this backlash, Bai Li concentrated on mobilizing the body to turn over, and directly pulled LIN23 to turn around.

Now Tang Kaiyuan is the next one.

The muzzle on LIN23's shoulder blasted off half of White01's arm, and the weight of his body had pushed Bai Li to his limit. His intuition told Bai Li that his body could not withstand another onslaught, and the trembling of his left leg was also intensifying.

This is the final blow.

The two mechas fell into the negative second floor full of broken wires, and the current first penetrated the LIN23 underneath. Tang Kaiyuan screamed in the cockpit, and his already fragile spirit was in a trance for a moment.

Bai Li's light knife was inserted into the cockpit of LIN23 before he was pierced by the electric current, and then he was ejected from the map amidst the sharp pain in his left leg and the exhaustion of his body.

There was silence after the shock in the main arena.

Lu Zhao squeezed out of his seat and ran up the aisle. Before he could go backstage through the door, he and Jiang Hao rushed down the corridor of the auditorium to the first row closest to the main stage.

As they bolted, a blue light flashed on the blacked-out hologram.

The commentator didn't even say the winner's name, and only had time to shout: "Win!!"

The shouts that almost shook the entire main stadium made the ground under their feet tremble.

The virtual stardust floating in mid-air suddenly gathered to form the image of white01.

The winner, white01, white calendar.

The simulation cabin was opened, and the air pouring in was accompanied by eager cheers and applause. Bai Li's hair was already wet with sweat, and his racing uniform was stuck to his body. Walked in the mud for a while.

He took the removed helmet in his hand, and forced his body to walk down the simulation cabin.

The pain in his left leg made Bai Li's walking posture slightly awkward, and the unstoppable trembling made his every step extremely slow. If it was before, this would probably make him feel extremely bad.

But now his heart is at peace.

Accompanied by retching and coughing, Tang Kaiyuan stumbled out of the simulation cabin. The helmet in his hand hit the cabin body and broke, and the transparent mask part was directly broken, and a small piece was held tightly in his hand. Parts fell to the ground.

Bai Li stood in front of his simulation cabin, looking at him with half-cast eyes.

Tang Yuanyuan felt the sight, and uttered a few vague syllables from his throat. His vision was blood red due to the severe pain in his head, and he could only see Bai Li's indifferent face.

"...Look at me like that..." Tang Kaiyuan murmured, walking towards Baili uncontrollably, swaying and unable to stand upright, staggering and stretching out his hand in an attacking posture, "Don't look at me like that! "

The cheers from the auditorium drowned out his voice, and Bai Li didn't even need to move much, just slightly shifted his body to avoid him.

Tang Kaiyuan rushed to nothing, and fell to the ground, panting with his back against the simulated warehouse, looking up at Bai Li.

This shot of looking up and looking down appeared for the second time today, but the last time it was in the simulated map, the roles were reversed.

Holding his helmet, Bai Li finally looked at Tang Kaiyuan from beginning to end.

They have the same blood and the same genes, but one of them is destined to be defeated.

A strong smell of alcohol rushed into Bai Li's nostrils, and Tang Kaiyuan's pheromone scattered uncontrollably, as if incontinence had no dignity at all.

"You lost." Bai Li looked at him and said calmly, "It's not just a game."

Tang Kaiyuan couldn't tell what Bai Li was talking about. The moment he lost the game, he was filled with fear and despair, but when he saw Bai Li's face seemed to be overwhelmed by an inexplicable anger and hatred. He shouted deliriously: "It's you! You fucking took everything away! You messed up everything! You This—this—"

The competition team had already prepared, and two security robots walked onto the main stage amidst everyone's amazed discussion, supporting Tang Kaiyuan on one left and one on the right, and dragging him to the backstage involuntarily.

Tang Kaiyuan let out an unprecedented roar: "You alien! Outsider!"

The emotion in his eyes and the almost distorted facial features made Bai Li stunned for a moment, and after a while, he said: "I don't have anything. , so I always feel very scared."

Tang Kaiyuan looked at him bitterly.

"But I won't be afraid in the future." Bai Li said easily.

World consciousness has been weakened by people's gradual awakening, and Tang Kaiyuan is finished.

When the suffocating smell of alcohol disappeared from the main stage, Bai Li realized that he had been overwhelmed by the cheers.

"Bai Li!" Someone's voice came through all kinds of noise, "Bai Li!"

Bai Li turned his head to look, and Lu Zhao, who was squeezed in front of the railing, leaned out almost half of his body, and Jiang Hao was also squeezed enough , but still pulled his throat and waved at him.

With a wave of warmth in his heart, Bai Li walked towards Lu Zhao and Jiang Hao amidst the narrator's yelling.

Even people who are not familiar with Bai Li can see that his left leg is in an ugly posture and it is difficult to exert force.

Young Master Bai has always had a good face, and he was never willing to do this in front of outsiders. Lu Zhao's heart seemed to be crushed, leaving only sourness in its wrinkled form.

At this moment, Bai Li was no longer in the opinion of the unexpected world. In the eyes of countless people, he walked over under the camera of the live broadcast robot. He first slapped Jiang Hao, and then took Lu Zhao's outstretched hand and shook it.

The main arena was full of voices, and Lu Zhao couldn't hear Bai Li's voice clearly, but he still understood his meaning from his smiling lips.

"Pick me up?"

Major General Lu pursed his lips and nodded heavily.

The news of Bai Li's victory spread immediately, not only the mecha circle, but also the star network applauded.

The achievements along the way tell everyone that Bai Li, who entered the military circle back then, took the position of major general based on his strength.

Therefore, his retirement is even more regrettable.

With the release of the game video, the video of Bai Li's initial interview was brought up again.

Compared with the appearance in the tabloid gossip a few years ago, the Baili on the video is less nervous and vigilant, and more calm, which makes him appear stable and mature after precipitation, only his face is still handsome, and he smiles You can also see the domineering and flamboyant youth.

The interview wasn't long, and the questions weren't just about mechs. When the interview was first released, most people were only a little surprised, and some people felt that Bai Li was grandstanding.

But after many days, the layer of mud covering Bai Li's body was wiped off, and people's moods are quite different after reading this interview.

How many people can there be in the world who, after so many years of going through such darkness like Bai Li, can still have no hesitation in order to have one more choice.

At the end of last year, the back photo of Baili clenched his fist and raised his hand was forwarded again by Imperial Citizens.com. This gesture with the meaning of "I will clench my fist until the last moment" can still shake people's hearts.

Caption: Never changed.

When the outside world was shocked by this victory, all the members of Bai's Research Institute had already packed up their equipment and were excitedly preparing to get on the levitation vehicle.

"I should have set a command to force pop-up!" Situ's eyes were red and swollen, he took the ice patch from his assistant and stuck it on his eyelids, "Look at how nonsense you are!

" Bai Li supported the wall with one hand, his left leg dangling in the air, and hopped out on one leg, "Also, can you stop bringing private goods into the order, halfway through the beating you will be sensational with me, I have goosebumps all over my body."

Situ He was so angry that he jumped up and wanted to slap him, but he saw Lu Zhao greeted the staff and walked straight here.

Before Bai Li could speak, Lu Zhao bent down and touched Bai Li's knee with his hand.

"It hurts?" Lu Zhao asked.

Bai Li stretched his right arm around Lu Zhao's neck, and pressed his whole body on Lu Zhao's body: "It hurts."

Lu Zhao's tense expression immediately showed tension: "Military hospital." Surround Bai Li and support him to move forward.

"Slow down, slow down," Bai Li pulled his arm down and put his hands on his waist, "I have no strength in my waist, please support me."

Teacher Si, who was touched and excited just now, was completely cold It's gone, watching Bai Li play tricks with a dull face.

Where did Lu Zhao think so much? Seeing Bai Li sweating and hopping on one leg, he knew that he was really uncomfortable. His arms wrapped tightly around Bai Li's waist: "It's so serious." "The left leg hurts, and the right leg is numb.

" , I feel a little numb, I can't walk," Bai Li hummed while hanging on his neck, "Will my lower body be disabled, I won't be able to play in the finals tomorrow, and I have to take the wheel..." Lu Zhao frowned: "No.

"

"Really, why can't you walk the road," Bai Li said, "You should work harder."

Lu Zhao was in a state of confusion, what Bai Li said was what, he took Bai Li's arm hanging around his neck with one hand, and hugged Bai Li's waist tightly to lend him strength.

It feels so good to be so close and take small steps forward, Bai Li relaxes from head to toe.

"Yes, push hard," he kept talking, "Put your palm on my waist, it's warm and comfortable."

Situ couldn't take it anymore: "Is it difficult for you to be a human?" "

I'll wait until you are not a dog first." Answer this question." Bai Li didn't even look at him.

With tears in his eyes, the single teacher, Si Gou, hugged Bai Li's helmet angrily and left first. There were reporters outside, so he had to deal with his assistant first.

Although Bai Li didn't say much, Situ and the others knew his situation today, and it was really not suitable for interviews. It was best to take a rest as soon as possible.

The material of the competition suit is very thin, and Lu Zhao could feel the humidity and heat from Bai Li's body through the clothes under his palms: "Sweating." "Sweaty?

" Bai Li picked up the collar and smelled it, and heard Lu Zhao He said in a low voice, "What?"

Lu Zhao raised his voice a little: "I'll carry you away."

After he finished speaking, he had already bent down, and Bai Li felt that he had an extra arm at the bend of his leg, and his mind was "booming" There was a sound, and he yelled, "No!"

Lu Zhao was stunned by the shout, and when he looked up, he saw Bai Li's face was red from the tip of his ears to his neck, and his whole dog's head was bleeding red.

"You can hug me," Lu Zhao explained, "I'm sweating in pain, don't go."

"No way!" Young Master Bai blushed and said, "I, Meng A, understand!"

Lu Zhao didn't really understand it, but he could see that if he hugged him hard, Bai Li would probably vomit blood on the spot, so he said "oh" in wonder, put Bai Li's arm around his neck again, and took a small step while supporting his waist Move out in small steps.

Bai Li's heart was full of cries of "Fuck".

That posture just now is a princess hug, right?

In his previous life and this life, Bai Li had never felt such an impact.

Although he never regarded Lu Zhao as a weak omega, Bai Li still thought that he was a tough alpha from the bottom of his heart. A tough guy could chatter, but he couldn't be hugged by a princess.

The tough guy Bai Li was dizzy from the impact.

When the two of them moved to the fast door, the blush on Bai Li's face still didn't fade at all. After a few seconds, Lu Zhao suddenly said, "Shy?" "

Fart!" Bai Li said, "I'm not!"

Lu Zhao: "I'm ashamed to hug you."

"...Major General Lu," Bai Li sincerely begged, "Can you be more tactful to an alpha with a fragile and sensitive heart?"

He was still sweating on his forehead, pressing on Lu Zhao, The pheromone became like chocolate syrup under the stirring of the humid body temperature, which made the base of Lu Zhao's tongue itch slightly.

The grandson was already sweating from the pain, but he turned these things into a reason to pester Lu Zhao.

The combination of bitterness and sweetness becomes Baili.

Lu Zhao's heart was obviously messed up and he didn't feel good, but Bai Li couldn't help laughing when he saw the strong eyes in his eyes, matched with the red dog's head.

Bai Li strangled his neck: "How dare you laugh?"

"Just shy." Lu Zhao couldn't stop laughing.

"Lu Zhao!" Bai Li roared.

It didn't have any effect, but the people outside the main arena heard it and looked this way one after another.

Bai Li became angry from embarrassment, and jumped on one foot to cover Lu Zhao's mouth. Lu Zhao smiled and hugged his waist to prevent him from falling, and turned his head to prevent him from covering his mouth. Bai Li caught him and rubbed his hair fiercely.

"My fierce A image." Bai Li finally buried his red face on Lu Zhao's shoulder.

Lu Zhao helped him out of the back door, the suspension car parked a little far away, he had greeted Jiang Hao and the others before picking up Bai Li, and planned to go directly to the military hospital to meet Lao Zheng, and the dinner party would be saved until after the game, Jiang Hao agreed , I took the gang of comrades to arrange a place to live first.

"Ah," Lu Zhao said, "I didn't say you weren't." Without

raising his head, Young Master Bai rubbed the back of Lu Zhao's head with his hand.

Hearing noisy voices, Bai Li looked up, and a "Beetle" stopped at the door.

Both of them are familiar with this kind of medical car specially prepared for Alpha. The last time Lu Zhao accompanied Bai Li, who was in the susceptible period, to the military hospital, it was this kind.

"It's the race group that calls for the car, pick up the one from the Tang family." Situ just came over and said after dealing with the media.

In fact, he didn't need to deal with it. The reporters also knew that it was not easy to win the game. Bai Li was in poor health, so he stood quite far away to take pictures, and didn't bother him.

"I heard that the pheromone went berserk in the background, and the inhibitor had no effect." Situ frowned with his arms akimbo, "I just called 'Beetle'. You said that it has reached this point, and people are completely useless."

Bai Calendar default.

After explaining some trivial matters, Situ said, "You don't have to worry about anything else. I've already said hello to Zhou Yue. We're here for outside matters. You can rest at ease. We'll talk about the rest after the game.

" With Bai Li, the shopkeeper, Situ had much more to do. He was supposed to send Bai Li and Lu Zhao to the suspension car, but the personal terminal suddenly rang twice. He said hello and answered the communication first.

The place where the hover car parked had to go around the beetle, so Lu Zhao helped Bai Li to move forward.

The sky was gloomy and gloomy, and there was thunder and thunder, and there must be heavy rain soon.

Several medical staff stood in front of the beetle in isolation suits waiting to hand over the patient number. Bai Li took a second look and smelled a choking smell of alcohol.

The noisy voices of the reporters in the distance became louder, and several shooting robots also flew in this direction.

The two betas looked serious, one on the left and the other on the right supported Tang Kaiyuan and walked towards the Beatles.

Tang Kaiyuan lowered his head and clenched his hands into two fists. The red and black racing suit was a bit dirty, his feet were flimsy, and pheromones were leaking out uncontrollably, which made people feel anxious, and he couldn't see the appearance of the noble young master at all.

Bai Li was a little annoyed by the smell, and Lu Zhao didn't feel very comfortable. He just took a look and continued to support Bai Li to walk sideways.

"He's finished." Bai Li turned his head and whispered.

There is no ups and downs in the voice.

Every day of all these years has been heavy, but it ends flat.

Lu Zhao turned his head and kissed Bai Li's ear tip: "Yes."

His vision was blurred, but Tang Kaiyuan still could distinguish the one he hated the most from the various smells around him.

His head was heavy, as if he couldn't lift it up, so he could only look through the cracks in his bangs by turning his eyes.

Bai Li turned his back to him, and Lu Zhao also turned his back to him.

Everyone turned their backs to him and didn't even look at him.

One of the extremely close partners in the dream is supporting another alpha at the moment, and when he turns his head sideways, he can see some tenderness rubbed into that normally indifferent face.

Those eyes that were always somewhat cold softened when looking at Bai Li.

The imperial eagle lowers its high head and rubs its lips soothingly against the skin of its lover.

intimate.

——"That should have been mine."

There was a fire in Tang Yuanyuan's heart, and Tang Kaiyuan was in pain all over his body, and the pheromones leaked out of his body rapidly.

"I'll leave it to you." Holding one of his betas, he said to the medical staff.

The medical staff nodded to take over, and the moment the two betas let go of Tang Kaiyuan, the alpha, who had been drooping, suddenly jumped up, holding something in his hand and turned around.