Chapter 18

Lu Zhao took a suspension car borrowed from Bai Li. Before the car stopped, he saw Huo Cun squatting in the shade of a tree downstairs in the hospital building and communicating with others.

There hasn't been much war recently, and there aren't many people in the military hospital. It's just in time for the noon break, and I didn't see many people along the way. Lu Zhao drove the car and stopped in front of Huo Cun, stretched out the window and patted the car body twice.

He didn't know who Huo Cun was communicating with, and he smiled like a chrysanthemum, seeing his teeth but not his eyes. Hearing the movement, he raised his head, and when he saw the personal terminal in Lu Zhao's hand, he almost fell to the ground, stuttering like a guilty thief: "Lu Lu——"

Lu Zhao thought of those redundancies in Baili, and felt that the redundancies really meant something. Seeing what people said, Bai Li's face is always welcome, and Huo Cun feels weird when he repeats his words. Lu Zhao glanced at him: "Speak human words, don't be cute."

"Major General Lu Zhao," Huo Cun stuttered the second half, feeling aggrieved, "I'm not cute." He

said two more words to the person on the other end of the communication After a few words, I quickly turned off the personal terminal and stood up, walked to the front of the car and looked back and forth several times: "Yes, major general, you finally know how to enjoy life. This car is worth old money. When did you buy it?" "Bai

Li Yes," Lu Zhao didn't get out of the car, he was still in a special period, he was too lazy to move, so he sat in the driver's seat and talked to Huo Cun, "I drove it from his garage, the car assigned to me by the Legion has been sent for maintenance.

" The vehicles assigned by the military are all equipped with some military systems, which have to be sent to a special overhaul place for maintenance.

When Huo Cun heard that it belonged to Bai Li, he hated the rich: "This group of nobles and young masters, the cars are more attractive than the other, and the people are more attractive than the other. Bai Li is different, he is also very hot, he surfs the forum Times are waves."

Lu Zhao looked at Huo Cun.

Huo Cun quickly said: "Praise him, praise him!"

"Who did you communicate with just now?" Lu Zhao recalled Huo Cun's wagging tail smile just now, and asked by the way.

"The previous blind date," Huo Cun and Lu Zhao had a good relationship, and they shared excitedly without hiding it, "it's the offshoot of the Tang family.

" I used to ask him about Bai Li's blind date. "Yeah" and didn't continue to ask. Recently, the Tang family appeared more frequently in his life, more than when he had an engagement with the Tang family.

Thinking of the previous engagement with the Tang family, Lu Zhao felt that he might have to find some time to explain this to Bai Li, but how to explain, Lu Zhao found himself unable to speak.

"Why did you come to the hospital?" Seeing that Lu Zhao didn't respond, Huo Cun took the initiative to ask, "See that kid at the differentiation stage? He's on the twenty-eighth floor. His body is stable, but his emotions are still relatively sensitive. Someone came from his family." I'm talking about this with Lieutenant General Jiang Hao."

Lu Zhao heard Jiang Hao's name: "This is Lieutenant General?"

He made a helpless gesture, and Huo Cun sighed: "Don't mention it, the kid in the differentiation period belongs to the Zhou family. The one who was almost disabled by Young Master Bai belonged to the Gao family. People from both sides came, one side wanted to explain, the other side wanted to ask for an explanation. They all had to see the leader. At the top, let Lieutenant General Jiang Hao bear the first wave Have you attacked?"

The military circle will never be separated from the aristocratic circle, and the alphas of the noble family are willing to be beaten by the military circle if they are strong. In this generation of the Gao family, there is only an alpha, the baby's eyes are like eyeballs, and they said they were sent to the legion to beat and beat, but they didn't expect to be beaten, so they are not happy.

Let you hit you fucking really hit it? !

It is estimated that Jiang Hao is also wronged at this moment, whoever beats him is the grandson!

But Eldest Young Master Bai didn't even acknowledge this account, and he didn't answer the communication at all. Once he left the legion, it was like losing contact. Once the mess was lost, he patted his ass and left. The legion must personally withstand the attack of the Gao family first, right? Doesn't this pull Jiang Hao out? He is also a nobleman himself, and the Gao family dare not do anything to him.

It's just pity for Lieutenant General Jiang, who has to wipe the old leader's ass after becoming a lieutenant general.

Lu Zhao thought that at this moment, Bai Li would probably be fighting at home again, so he would start enjoying his happy life as soon as he lay down on the comfortable sofa.

"Why don't you take a detour to the twenty-eighth floor," Huo Cun pointed him to another door, and told him that there are fewer people going there, so you probably won't see anyone from the Gao family. , except that he is not as strong as I am in scolding, and he has a naughty temperament. It is not as good as Bai Li. Anyway, Master Bai's scolding is more rhythmic. When he scolded well, I didn't realize that he was scolding me. "

Lu Zhao couldn't help laughing. He also listened to Bai Li's fight against Huo Cun, and his sentences were indeed incisive and heartbreaking.

"I won't go into the inpatient building," Lu Zhao started the suspension car, "I'll do a review." Huo

Cun was stunned for a while, then said "Oh", stood up, and let go of the hand holding the car.

He is Lu Zhao's adjutant, and he is quite aware of Lu Zhao's injury. He also participated in that battle at that time, but luckily, he only suffered a little skin trauma.

Huo Cun didn't intend to ask Lu Zhao farewell. He actually respected Lu Zhao very much. It has nothing to do with whether Lu Zhao is an omega. If you have to classify Lu Zhao by gender, it would be unfair to Lu Zhao. So Huo Cun just waved to Lu Zhao and watched the high-end suspension car drive further away.

Huo Cun sighed. He was very concerned about Bai Li's attitude towards Lu Zhao. The main reason was that it would be uncomfortable for any alpha to put this matter on him. He was afraid that Bai Li would break up with Lu Zhao because of this matter. Lu Zhao's position in the military would be embarrassing.

Lu Zhao is very familiar with the military hospital. In addition to the necessary physical examination, he often has to go to the hospital for recuperation due to large and small wounds.

Before moving into Bai Li's apartment, this was the place where Lu Zhao slept most often besides the Legion's dormitory, and it was quite clean. He didn't hate the feeling of being too clean here, nor did he feel that the smell of disinfectant was so uncomfortable. When he woke up from severe pain a few times and smelled the smell of hospital disinfectant, Lu Zhao actually thought it was quite good.

This is the place that witnessed him surviving many catastrophes.

The doors of the physical examination cabin opened layer by layer, and Lu Zhao sat up from his lying position, grabbed his clothes and put them on again.

"There's nothing else wrong." The doctor in charge of him is a Wannian inch head, nicknamed "Bancun" by someone, and he is filling in the value on the medical record. "He is in good health, and the rest are old problems." There are many old problems

. .

For Lu Zhao, it was basically the sequelae of old injuries, which were more or less common among those who often went to the front in the military, but during this period of time, he had added another old problem. Ban Cun avoided making it clear, so Lu Zhao nodded to show he understood.

After waiting for the value to be entered into the system, he looked back at Lu Zhao again.

This young major general looked pretty good, he didn't have the downcast after rumored to marry a hopeless alpha. Bancun asked: "Major General Lu Zhao, you need to tell your partner about your physical condition, you know that?"

Lu Zhao straightened his clothes and glanced at him indifferently.

There was no emotion in this glance, but it made Bancun's heart "thump", and he felt a little weak.

He had to admit that he wanted to stab Lu Zhao with these words.

Everyone wants to see the appearance of the imperial eagle being shattered by the rain, right? He is just like everyone else, curious, but his curiosity is greater than everyone else.

Not many people know that Major General Lu Zhao is barren, and he is a perfect match with that crippled alpha.

After the words came out, Bancun felt a little regretful. He didn't want to offend Lu Zhao, this is a military hospital, and Lu Zhao is a celebrity in the military circle.

"I'm just quick-talking, and I have no bad intentions," Bancun said quickly, "Don't mind, your partner must have a very good relationship with you, and I can smell you as soon as I come in..." Lu Zhao said lightly

: "A lot of nonsense."

There was no movement in the room, only the humming of the machine could be heard.

Lu Zhao took out his personal terminal, checked the newly sent medical examination report, and sent a copy to Bai Li, before walking out of the medical examination room without looking back.

Before the door closed, he heard Bancun scolding in a low voice: "You deserve to find a fucking trash to marry."

Lu Zhao ignored him, thinking that if Bai Li heard this sentence, he would definitely say "hee hee".

If you want to argue with this kind of bastard, it will be endless.

In Lu Zhao's perception, there are two types of people in this world. One kind of people deserve your mouth, and one kind of people must let you do it.

Lu Zhao didn't like to move his mouth, wasting saliva and wasting time. He was in a good mood at the moment, smelling like chocolate all over his body. He felt that few people could touch others with such a sweet smell.

As he walked towards the garage, he replied to Baili's text message.

Bai Li received his physical examination report and sent a text message: Damn it, brother major general, this mental strength value is only a little bit worse than mine.

The corners of Lu Zhaole's mouth curled up, and he replied: Mental power will increase with age.

This is true, but some people have a higher base of mental strength than others when they are born, and it will become higher and higher as they grow older. This is commonly known as winning at the starting line.

Baili's starting line is definitely several hundred meters higher than others. At the beginning, he was still running, and this grandson flew up directly. If it wasn't because of his legs, he would have been in the first legion by now. The wind is booming.

It took several seconds for Bai Li to reply: Hua Hua, are you mocking me for being older than you? ? We're not too far apart, are we?

Lu Zhaohui: How much mental strength do you have at my age?

Bai Lihui: Hey, what do you want to eat tonight?

Lu Zhao: How much?

Bai Li: Do you have to hurt your feelings so much?

Posted a long emoticon pack, all of which were crying dog heads.

Lu Zhao suppressed a smile.

In fact, at Lu Zhao's age, Bai Li's mental power is probably higher than Lu Zhao's, but comparing his mental power with an omega really hurts Alpha's feelings, let alone compared with Lu Zhao's O, whose mental power is close to A, Young Master Bai directly chose to avoid the topic.

Before Lu Zhao could reply, he heard noisy voices in front of him.

There were three or four people standing in front of the garage, surrounding Jiang Hao to prevent him from leaving.

Jiang Hao probably also came to the garage to adjust the car. At the moment, surrounded by several people, his face looked a little embarrassed, and he said to the leader patiently: "Mr. Gao, I have said it several times. , Gao Ye's injury is not a big problem, and he didn't have a conflict with the First Legion."

"Then my son was injured for nothing?" Mr. Gao was dressed in a suit and leather shoes, his hair was combed meticulously, and his slightly fat face was full of anger, "Can Bai Li beat people casually?" Jiang Hao dealt with it for a long time, and

he I was impatient, and now I heard this sentence with a sneer on the corner of my mouth: "You can contact Mr. Bai and ask him if he can beat people casually.

" There is still not enough to see in front of the house.

As soon as he finished speaking, Mr. Gao's face darkened several layers immediately. He snorted coldly: "Am I still afraid of Bai Li? Let alone his legs are crippled, he just isn't crippled—" "

Mr. Gao," Jiang Hao's voice was completely cold, "If you're all right, go back and have a look Gao Ye, in case you don't even know he's out of his mind."

When he told the Gao family, his face turned red and then black.

In fact, this matter is really not glorious. A who has healthy limbs and is not sick or hurt is beaten by a crippled leg who is said to be quite desolate.

The empire is a place where strength speaks. When old man Bai was alive a few years ago, the status of the Bai family was basically untouchable. The Gao family tried to get in touch with the Bai family several times, but they were all treated as a fart by the old man. After finally turning over in his early years, Bai Li was the only one left in the Bai family. Unexpectedly, Bai Li could give the Gao family's precious lump a concussion if he lost a leg.

This was also in a hurry, and without thinking too much, the people from the Gao family came to the door, but they didn't dare to go to Bai Li directly, they only dared to go to the military circle for an explanation.

No matter what the argument, Bai Li doesn't admit it, and the military has nothing to do with him, and the legion doesn't want to argue with Bai Li about this shit, and it's embarrassing to say it.

Mr. Gao cleared his throat and raised his voice: "Anyway, Baili beat my son seriously for no reason. We must have a result on this matter."

Jiang Hao was amused: "Do you know what 'for no reason' is? Don't you know how to write these four words?" "We have

witnesses, and we have asked them all." Mr. Gao said A person standing on the side said, "Xiao Feng, tell me, what happened that day?"

Xiao Feng was pulled over with his head down, and the sleeves of the regimental uniform on his body were ripped a little crumpled. Jiang Hao glanced at it, and remembered that this was the officer who was booing with Gao Ye that day. Bai Li wiped his hands with his clothes, and was so frightened that he couldn't even utter a word.

"I don't know what's going on," Xiao Feng said in a low voice, looking down at his toes, "I was talking to Gao Ye, and Bai Li came up and gave Gao Ye a sap, and then pressed Gao Ye's Hitting his head on the ground, saying that we made him unhappy, let us be more careful in the future—"

Before he could finish speaking, he was stomped far away, and fell directly on the ground.

As soon as the others raised their heads, Lu Zhao's feet were lazily withdrawn.

Lu Zhao lowered his eyes, looked at Xiao Feng on the ground who hadn't recovered, and said calmly, "Is it a sap that feels like this?"