Chapter 58

Kuai Le held his personal terminal and huddled on the sofa in the corner, listening to Lin Sheng's scolding with suppressed anger.

Tang Kaiyuan, who was standing next to Lin Sheng, didn't look very good-looking. Not long after he got off the simulation cabin, his pheromones hadn't completely stabilized, and the familiar smell of alcohol rushed straight into Kuai Le's nostrils.

This pheromone is mixed with impatience and anger, which is not quite like the usual calm appearance.

Kuai Le didn't like this feeling. Tang Kaiyuan is gentle and considerate most of the time. Unlike the nobles A in the empire, he neither has high-ranking stinky virtues nor asks omega to do this or that. Kuai Le is very satisfied with him.

Perhaps because of this kind of satisfaction, he also accepted An Lun's existence.

After all, Tang Kaiyuan always said that to love someone is to respect everything about him. He said that Kuai Le is a part of him, and so is An Lun, and he can't stand without anyone... Kuai Le always thinks the logic in this is weird, but every time this happens, Tang Kaiyuan will coax him and be gentle Caressing his skin gently, sweet talk, and gift surprise.

There is a saying Tang Kaiyuan often says: "Where can I find an alpha who loves you so much?"

Kuai Le has heard it a lot, and occasionally feels that this is indeed the case. Tang Kaiyuan has a good family background, he was born in a noble family, and he is willing to spend money for him even if he has money. Although he has An Lun...but he has never treated him differently. He has sworn that he will always treat him well.

The key point is that Tang Kaiyuan said that all genders are treated equally, which makes Kuai Le quite satisfied. Thinking about it this way, Kuai Le felt that he might not be able to find an alpha with such conditions.

"Why Bai Li," Tang Kaiyuan's voice sounded, "Didn't it mean that their mechs didn't meet mainstream standards?"

There was a bit of anger in his voice, and Kuai Le frowned. Perhaps because he was used to Tang Kaiyuan's gentle and considerate appearance, Kuai Le would feel uncomfortable seeing him gnashing his teeth like this occasionally.

It's like peeking into the other side under the gap of the smiley mask.

The personal terminal rang, and Kuai Le's thoughts were interrupted. He took a deep breath and refocused on the work at hand.

A text message popped up: If you want to prove it, you have to pay more.

The sender's remarks read the words "Physical Examiner".

Kuai Le looked at the text message, biting his nails and hesitating.

I don't know what's going on, but the limelight is very tight recently. The previously chaotic public opinion situation has been gradually cleared up. Some time ago, after a number of news involving military insiders and royal privileges were exposed, several journalists who had intentionally smeared the image of soldiers were fired. Excited, demanding strict control and management according to law, and prohibiting the occurrence of out-of-context reports and guiding public opinion.

There was an uproar on the Internet, and the people spontaneously organized and exposed all kinds of dirty tricks in the news circle. The commotion was too great, and the four characters "unscrupulous reporter" became a trending search. All colleagues in the industry were silent, and even Kuai Le was warned by the leader because he had used methods such as forcing a stop before.

Kuai Le was a little annoyed, this method was not used by him alone, and his name was publicly named at the meeting, it must be aimed at him!

Through this stand, the military community issued a statement stating that soldiers are not a group that can be entertained by public opinion, and their blood should also win respect and applause. The attitude is unprecedentedly tough, and the position is clear and clear. In contrast, the royal family is silent and avoids various issues.

Under such circumstances, the news and gossip in this area that I used to take for granted in the past disappeared, and all the materials in Kuai Le's hands were also thrown into his hands.

The news that I got at the Imperial Military Hospital has been delayed due to various reasons. Looking at this text message now, Kuai Le is a little hesitant whether to continue.

After thinking for a long time, he gritted his teeth and decided to get the actual evidence first.

Maybe after the limelight passed, no one would mention it anymore...

He sent a text message back to the man: yes.

Lu Zhao wanted to give Bai Li a gift, and Huo Cun was most concerned about this matter.

The main thing is that he has never seen Lu Zhao give gifts before. Huo Cun really can't imagine what gift Major General Lu would give to his legal partner with that 800-year-old face that does not show any emotional ups and downs.

Adjutant Huo asked several times what to give, which annoyed Lu Zhao enough.

He really has no idea, his vision for looking at mechs is very unique, his vision for looking at gifts is like having presbyopia, and everything he sees has double images.

Lu Zhao picked around and couldn't figure out what was the difference between these gifts. There are a lot of bells and whistles, and there are also a lot of expensive ones, but Lu Zhao feels that they are not so interesting.

Over there, Huo Cun was still asking endless questions, and Lu Zhao was so annoyed that he randomly took a few pictures and threw them to Huo Cun.

After a while, Huo Cun picked one of his screenshots and returned: This is good.

Lu Zhao took a look.

It looks familiar, isn't this the jet-black stone that can be engraved just now?

Huo Cun: This is really good.

Huo Cun: The low-key and luxurious colors and lettering that highlight the connotation are really the best choice for gifts.

Huo Cun: My God, Major General, I have never seen such an excellent gift.

Lu Zhao half-closed his eyes, every time Huo Cun sent a text message with this tone, Lu Zhao had an intuition that it was not a good thing.

Just about to reply, Huo Cun sent another message: Bai Li must like it.

Lu Zhao's hand paused, and he frowned and glanced at the black stone in the screenshot.

Before he sent another text message to ask how Huo Cun came to this conclusion, he heard noisy footsteps and conversations behind him. Lu Zhao checked the time, and it was already noon. This should be a conversation with Mrs. Zhou It's over.

As soon as Bai Li walked to the rest area, he saw Lu Zhao closing the webpage on the virtual screen. He saw a jet-black thing flash past, and closed it before he could see it clearly.

Lu Zhao turned his head and his eyes fell on Bai Li's face. Bai Li's lips pursed slightly, his expression couldn't tell what it meant. With a thump in his heart, Lu Zhao subconsciously stood up.

"Don't talk, I can't say much," Bai Li said with a complicated expression, "I'm about to lose my temper."

Lu Zhao was stunned.

"Just now in the conference room, I spoke loudly and boldly, and almost moved Situ and the others crazy. I have expressed my determination to me a hundred and eighty times." Bai Li's voice was trembling, "That atmosphere is not suitable for wild laughter, but I really can't help it anymore."

It took Lu Zhao a second to understand Bai Li's meaning, and it turned out that the vibrato was suppressed from laughter.

Looking back, several researchers were full of confidence as if they had been beaten with chicken blood. They sat on the workbench with the nutrient solution in their mouths, and they had the momentum to not leave work until they researched a big one today.

Bai Li was so suffocated that he didn't dare to turn his head. It was rare for him to establish a tall image in front of the employees, and he didn't want to collapse in three seconds, but he was in a really good mood at the moment, Situ was so moved that he was incoherent, it was too funny, Bai Li was holding back quite painfully.

Lu Zhao completely understood that it was unnecessary to worry about Bai Li, and he wished to punch her in the head to see what was inside.

"Are you ready?" Lu Zhao asked.

"Almost," Bai Li said, "the cooperation that I snatched from Lin Sheng, if it weren't for so many people watching at that time, I would have played a set of military fists on the spot. Hey, can we go out and talk, and talk while walking, Find a place where no one is around, and I will have a good laugh."

Lu Zhao looked at it with a blushing face, and suddenly laughed twice.

"Don't laugh," Bai Li leaned on the back of the sofa, trembling, "Smiling and urinating mean the same thing. When you are holding back, you are the most taboo to hear the same movement from others." Lu Zhao sat back on the sofa, laughing non-

stop .

"Fuck," Bai Li couldn't bear it anymore, and lay on the back of the sofa laughing until his stomach ached, "Major General Lu, you fucking did it on purpose, right? I just finished pretending, so let me enjoy this pretending more Is superiority okay?"

Lu Zhao asked with a smile, "What are you talking about?"

"It's nothing to talk about," Bai Li leaned on the back of the sofa, "Maybe he really cares about his younger brother, Zhou Yue is very concerned about this machine. A has been very concerned. He asked me, if I fail this time, will I change my research direction."

Lu Zhao said "Yes".

"I said that I just want to make this mecha, and I'm not interested in other directions," Bai Li said casually, paused, and then said, "I also asked me that if I pass the age of going back to the military, I won't be able to drive mechas." , will you continue to engage in research and development of mechas?"

Lu Zhao's heart twitched violently.

He suddenly remembered this question. Bai Li was not young, and there was an upper limit to the age at which the military was allowed to go to the front line. Even old man Bai had to follow the instructions of the military when he reached his age, and moved to the command position, rarely touching mechas. But for Bai Li, it doesn't matter if he can't get on the mecha, and whether he can go back to the military or not.

The impression Bai Li left on Lu Zhao is always deceptive. After the previous timidity was thrown away, he has never seen Bai Li coaxing in other places. Lu Zhao has always felt that these matters can always be resolved by Bai Li.

But he never thought that the time left for Bai Li is really running out.

"How did you come back?" Lu Zhao asked.

He actually knew how Bai Li would answer, but he still asked.

"I said yes." Bai Li rubbed his aching cheeks with a smile, "I will continue to do this when I am older, and I will do it when my family is rich. I don't have much ability in this life. If I can't fly I'm going to the sky, so I hope other people will drive the mecha I made to go to the sky."

Lu Zhao didn't say anything for a long time, and then said after a while: "You don't know how to write the word 'change the road'."

"Nonsense, I When I was studying, my grades were good." Bai Li took a pen and wrote three characters on the palm of his hand for Lu Zhao to read, "Isn't that how it was written?"

Lu Zhao glanced at it, and on Bai Li's palm was written : Go to the black.

Lu Zhao's nerves followed the strokes of these three characters.

Bai Li felt that he was quite humorous, and was about to write "I want to kiss you" to play a hooligan after swiping, but Lu Zhao stretched out his hand, and wiped the dry ink on his palm into three black bumps.

"You're not pretending." Lu Zhao wiped it hard a few times, "Can you stop doing this."

"What kind?" Bai Li didn't understand.

"Don't make the truth a joke." Lu Zhao said, "Don't do the same thing with me."

Bai Li found that he had no secrets in front of Lu Zhao. He stepped on the ground and messed with his internal organs, knowing every bit of difference in the depths of his soul.

Bai Li has never experienced this feeling of being fully understood. It is pitiful for people who cannot hide their secrets. But if Lu Zhao asked him to do this, Bai Li actually felt that he could hand Lu Zhao the knife and let him do whatever he wanted. Find a place you want to look at.

"Hey," Bai Li looked at Lu Zhao, "Why are you unhappy?"

Lu Zhao wanted to say that he was not unhappy, but he was telling the truth.

Before he could speak, Bai Li stretched his neck from behind the back of the sofa, and kissed Lu Zhao on the cheek.

There was no one in the rest area for the time being, and Bai Li moved quickly. Although he knew that no one should see the boss playing hooligans in public, Lu Zhao's words were stuck in his throat because of this. Looking at Bai Li, he expressed doubts about his mind again .

"Why are you unhappy and I'm so happy." Boss Bai was quite shameless.

Lu Zhao: "You can really do it."

"Hey, I was wrong. Otherwise," Bai Li said brazenly, "You kiss me back, this wave is not bad."

Lu Zhao wanted to give him two punches, but Bai Li called him It didn't make sense for several times.

"I'm really angry, brother Major General, so like this," Bai Li said, "I'll buy a ribbon to tie around my neck later..." Halfway through speaking, Bai Li

saw Lu Zhao squint his eyes and glanced at him.

Bai Li was stunned for a moment, and then there was a soft "pop" in his head, his throat was a little tight, he couldn't help lowering his voice, and continued like a maniac: "I bought a ribbon as a gift for myself, you can do whatever you want." How is it?"

Lu Zhao didn't say a word.

"Is this okay?" Bai Li looked at Lu Zhao.

There was no expression on Major General Lu's face, only his Adam's apple moved.

The tips of Bai Li's ears turned red, but the man leaned over and whispered in Lu Zhao's ear, "Fuck, it turns out that Major General Lu likes this kind of taste."

Bai Li said the words, but in the end it was Lu Zhao's fault. Zhao still couldn't find the words to answer. He could feel Bai Li's eyes lingering on him all the time, and the meaning inside made Lu Zhao's scalp tingle.

The research institute is full of mecha models and ornaments, and various values ​​are jumping on the screens of the researchers outside the rest area.

In this serious place full of cold and hard metallic luster, Bai Li was talking obscene words.

"Tell me again, what else do you like?" Bai Li poked Lu Zhao with his finger

. Li's head was pushed aside.

He had never been in a relationship before meeting Bai Li, so he really underestimated all kinds of excitement brought by dirty words.

"Medical examination." Major General Lu showed a calm expression, and walked away with his personal terminal, "Don't waste time." "

Hey, the gate is over there," Bai Li shouted, "Where are you going?"

Lu Zhao didn't answer, and walked straight into the bathroom.

Bai Li shouted again: "Major General Lu?"

"Wash your face." Major General Lu replied after a long distance.

The suspension car was speeding on the elevated road quickly, and the entertainment news in the car broadcast the content that appeared a few days ago, but the protagonist changed to another 18-line starlet: "...It is said that he has entered and exited the club many times. Intimate contact with an unknown alpha..."

Before this period of time, the chaotic reports were much less, not to mention the military, as long as it was a job involving a positive image, the wording of the report seemed cautious and solemn.

Bai Li listened intermittently, pointing his fingers back and forth on the virtual screen, and the text message from Situ just popped up.

After reading it, Bai Li sneered.

"What's the matter?" Lu Zhao started the car and glanced at Bai Li.

During this period, Bai Li had to go to the simulation warehouse frequently. When Lu Zhao was around, he was basically not allowed to drive. When he was not in a hurry, he would drive automatically. When he was in a hurry, he would drive by himself.

"The previous news said that the Imperial Research Institute will select models with strong destructive power next year."

Lu Zhao said, "Well, I remember."

"I think it's quite fake," Bai Li said, "Just ask, just now Situ said I have found the source, and it is indeed from within the Imperial Research Institute."

Lu Zhao: "Is that true news?"

"Still investigating, if it is true news, then I think I am unlucky," Bai Li closed his personal terminal and looked back. Leaning on the back of the seat, "If it's fake, it's considered interference before the game, and the hand is too long. The Imperial Academy's solicitation competition wants to be manipulated. The fucking military is eating shit."

The scope of the Imperial Research Institute's projects is not limited to the military, but the mecha has always been firmly controlled by the military. The military doesn't care about other research fields, but the marshal of mechs has been keeping a close eye on it.

Lu Zhao said "hmm": "You just know what you have in mind."

"Are you thinking about something?" Bai Li turned his head to look at him, "You didn't hear the gossip I was talking to you just now. What are you thinking about? Do you want a suit or a suit?" Military academy uniform?"

"Damn." Lu Zhao smiled, "No, I was thinking about changing the medical examiner."

Bai Li was stunned: "What?"

"The last time you were hospitalized and went in to check your legs I saw the person in charge of my physical examination outside." Lu Zhao speeded up and overtook a car, and said, "He may be related to that little reporter." "Little reporter?" Bai Li paused, "Kuai

Le ?"

Lu Zhao glanced at him: "Yeah."

"You never mentioned it to me," Bai Li sat up straight, "I don't have the slightest impression."

As soon as things involved characters that appeared in the original novel, Bai Li would As alert as if the alarm had been pulled.

"I took a look at that time, but I suspected that there was a connection, and I didn't have time to think about it. Later," Lu Zhao said, stumbling in a strange tone, "There were so many things later, I forgot." Later, Bai Li came out of the examination

room After coming out and entering the isolation room, Lu Zhao also went in after a while, and then there was no room for him to think at all. The pheromone mixed with his body temperature directly made him and Bai Li's brains confused and unable to turn.

"Ah, here," Bai Li cleared his throat, "it's justifiable." I forgot at the time.

"I won't forget it in the future," Lu Zhao said calmly, "It will affect the business."

He knew what Bai Li cared about. Bai Li mentioned it before, saying that in the original novel, Tang Kaiyuan would frequently brush up his presence. Since the last time at the gate of the Legion, Lu Zhao has met Tang Kaiyuan several times at work. The reasons are various, but they are not much different from what Bai Li said.

The details are matched up time and time again, and Lu Zhao pays more attention to such things.

Bai Li leaned against the back of his chair and thought for a while. In the original book, Kuai Le and Lu Zhao had a good relationship. When viewed from Tang Kaiyuan's perspective, Kuai Le's feeling is not the same as what he is showing now. Bai Li's understanding of this character Not many, but it is certain that there is no such thing as Lu Zhao just mentioned.

"That's fine," Bai Li said, "It's safer to get another person for the physical examination."

Lu Zhao nodded.

After a while, Bai Li suddenly said: "But the film does not affect the business, it depends on what is the business." In the past, Bai Li

thought the plot was the business, but now Bai Li thinks that building a harmonious marriage is the business.

The color makes you dizzy, young master Bai.

Lu Zhao reacted for a few seconds before punching Bai Li on the shoulder, dumbfounded: "How did your brain grow?" The

car got off the elevated road and arrived at the military hospital after a short drive.

As soon as Bai Li saw the gate of the military hospital, he was physically disgusted. He knew rationally that he really didn't want to indulge in unpleasant memories, but he couldn't restrain his reaction that the taste of analgesics came out of his mouth as soon as he saw the military hospital.

This is also the reason for not wanting to review regularly, Bai Li moved in his seat.

"Don't move," Lu Zhao said, "You still want to run?"

"No," said Young Master Bai, "Is this something I would do?"

"Yes," Lu Zhao said indifferently, "Re-check, the beginning of the month is pushed to the end of the month, interesting?" After being

exposed, Bai Li fell silent.

Lu Zhao glanced at him.

"I'm just..." Bai Li pursed his lips, "I really don't like this place."

Lu Zhao recalled Bai Li's frowning brows when he was asleep in the isolation room, and his tone softened a lot: "I know." After a few seconds, he said again, "Shall I accompany you first?"

Just after he finished speaking, he heard a child passing by the car window yelling at his father: "I won't go to kindergarten unless you accompany me!

" They are already five years old, and they are already adults, so they have to go to kindergarten by themselves!"

Bai Li: "..."

Lu Zhao: "..." "

No," Bai Li huddled in his seat, "Li Li is eight years old this year, you can go to kindergarten by yourself!" Reexamination."

Lu Zhao laughed all the way from outside the gate of the military hospital to entering the military hospital.

As soon as the car drove near the medical examination building, Lu Zhao's peripheral vision was biased against a familiar figure, and the car slowed down.

"What are you doing?" Bai Ligang suppressed the redness on his face, "You can't just let me go down and walk by myself just because I'm eight years old, it's still far away." "It's okay," Lu Zhao looked out the window, "

See My medical examiner."

Bai Li looked in the direction he was looking, and his gaze stopped on a man with a cropped haircut who was fiddling with a personal terminal.

The other party walked very slowly, as if he was replying to a message, looking around from time to time, with a nervous expression on his face. It is estimated that he just went to work, still wearing casual clothes, carrying a brand new handbag and walking slowly.

"Yo," Bai Li looked around, "You are quite rich as a medical examiner."

Lu Zhao glanced at him, "You can see that?"

"I can't see anything else," Bai Li smiled, "The pair of shoes on his feet alone are enough for him to earn at least three months' salary. And that bag, the new model just released this month, I don't know how much it costs, but it must be a lot of money." Lu Zhao's research on famous

brands Not much, I can only follow what Bai Li said.

Bancun feet are wearing a pair of trendy new leather shoes, and the outfit is quite different from when they met before.

"Is he from a good family?" Bai Li looked at the man and asked.

Lu Zhao shook his head: "I don't know, but it doesn't feel like it."

Bai Li narrowed his eyes, remembering what Lu Zhao had mentioned.

It's only been a month since Lu Zhao's last medical examination. Where did this man get the money to squander?

Bai Li felt that he might be nervous, but he couldn't let go when the original characters were involved.

Especially since this person is related to Lu Zhao, Bai Li couldn't bear it.