Chapter 36

There was a small accident in the research institute in the morning. Situ's little white ball-like security robot made the second generation. Several researchers used it to test the performance. Before the person entered the test room for a few minutes, the little white ball sprayed a hypnotic spray. The gas directly knocked down the three researchers who were nearby.

The remaining two were so sleepy that their parents didn't recognize them, so they insisted and said: "Injury at work, pay for it."

After you go to see it, they have already gone to boxing with Duke Zhou.

Situ was completely exhausted, and plunged into his small laboratory to retreat and adjust. As soon as he entered the door, he saw Bai Li slumped on the single sofa in the small laboratory.

Situ was taken aback: "I thought you wouldn't be here today! Hey, let me tell you, why don't you go to my laboratory all the time? There are so many soft sofas and soft chairs in the rest area. Can you leave them there for retirement?" "

In the past, Bai Li would have had to have a few words with Situ, but today it took half a minute after Situ finished speaking, before he heard Young Master Bai reply feebly: "The rest area is too noisy, there is no one here." "I'm not

human ? Turning a corner and swearing at people as if I can't hear it?" Situ took the small white ball and walked to his workbench, "It's better to go home if you want to be clean."

Who said it wasn't? Bai Li lay paralyzed on the single sofa with his eyes closed. He also wanted to stay at home. In the past, he was the only one in the apartment. It was very clean, and it was his refuge.

It's different now, now that there is Lu Zhao, he feels that Lu Zhao's shadow is everywhere.

Especially the few words that Lu Zhao left before leaving this morning seemed to push Bai Li into a corner. When he went downstairs and got into the suspension car, he felt as embarrassed as a defeated man who fled.

Situ glanced at him, and also felt that Bai Li's state was not right, so he asked a few words: "What's the matter, Young Master Bai, you are quite lacking in energy."

Bai Li said "um", "I didn't sleep well."

Didn't I sleep well? I tossed and turned all night, and my mind was full of Lu Zhao's words over and over again.

Now as long as he sits down, he will feel the weight of Lu Zhao on his legs and the body temperature warming his left leg.

"The last time you went to the hospital, what did Old Zheng say? It made you think less about worrying things, you can eat and sleep, and take care of your legs." Situ felt that he was quite exhausted as a military adviser, but he still had to be patient and follow The boss instructed, "I think you have nothing to worry about recently, that is, the dinner at the Tang family is more pleasant."

Bai Li closed his eyes and was stunned for two seconds before realizing that he forgot to tell Lu Zhao the specifics. Dinner arrangements.

He scratched his messy hair and sighed, thinking what the hell was going on: "Is the Tang family a problem? Whoever takes them seriously will be the grandson. Just think of it as a trip, the old house of the Tang family It's not something you can just enter casually, the last time I went in was when our old man was alive."

In the original book, the location of Tang's dinner party is set in the old house, mainly to pave the way for the return of the male lead in the future. At this dinner, the original Bai Li and Lu Zhao attended together, and the incident between the original Bai Li and Tang was brought up again, which made him feel quite embarrassed, got angry in public, and almost messed up the dinner.

The plot was interspersed inexplicably at the time, and it seemed that it was intended to create a violent and narrow image of Baili in the original book, and also to make the male lead slap in the face a little louder.

"Old house? Did you remember wrongly?" Situ came with a doubtful voice, "Isn't it done on a sightseeing cruise ship?"

Bai Licong came back to his senses: "Huh?"

Situ took out his personal terminal , clicked on Tang's invitation letter, pushed it over to show Bai Li: "See, cruise ship! What an old house, what's so good about the old house of the Tang family."

Projected on the virtual screen in mid-air, the invitation letter from Tang Corp. was clearly written in the address column. A dinner party will be held on the Emerald Star cruise ship at 7:00 pm next Friday. Human beings have arranged the rooms so that you can have a good night's sleep when you travel in the universe.

Bai Li was a little confused.

He read Situ's invitation letter several times, and called out the one he had received. The address column was exactly the same as Situ's, and they were all located on a luxury cruise ship that sailed around the outer periphery of the main star for one night.

I don't know what went wrong, but this time the Tang family didn't use the old house as the place to host the dinner like in the original book.

While closing his personal terminal, Situ snorted a few times: "This time, you don't want to say 'go to the bathroom' and then smear the soles of your feet.

" Baili's mind was buzzing.

Bai Li didn't have time to talk to Situ, he looked at the address on the invitation letter that was different from what he remembered, and suddenly realized that he had to spend the night with Lu Zhao on this cruise ship.

Lu Zhao also said before that when he asked Bai Li to urinate, he called him together.

This time it was good, the two of them were directly carried together in a boat, let alone peeing, they just went to the bathroom hand in hand, and finally had to come back hand in hand.

Bai Li punched the armrest of the single sofa several times.

Situ couldn't laugh, he thought that Bai Li couldn't pee and held his breath, and his stomach hurt from laughing: "My good brother, let's have a few more drinks at the banquet." Bai Li looked at Situ Xiao's back and forth, and once again

felt People's sorrows and joys are not the same. He said lonely: "I really envy you, you can still find a brother at the banquet, unlike me, you can only find a partner."

Situ snapped back his smile as if someone had strangled his neck, and squeezed out two words between his teeth after a while: "Damn." The

address on the invitation letter had changed, but Bai Li couldn't think of it for a while. I don't know why, and I don't know what the consequences are. Recently, he discovered that many details and details began to deviate from the original work. Bai Li couldn't say what the results of these minor deviations would be.

He didn't dare to think about it.

"Is there any news about the person I asked you to check last time?" Bai Li forwarded a copy of the invitation letter to Lu Zhao, and asked Situ without raising his head. Situ was still angry, and glared at Bai Li several times. It was useless, and then he said: "I checked, but I can't find it. I asked someone to inquire at the Imperial

Research Institute, and there is no omega you mentioned."

A thing that doesn't fit the bill.

Bai Li frowned.

"Why are you looking for this person? Who is this person?" Situ put the little white ball on the workbench, turned his head to educate Bai Li, "Say, is it your old friend? Let me tell you, Bai Li, you want If you dare to make any mess, you don't need to land on Major General Lu, I will beat you to death first!"

After all, Situ also knew that Bai Li was not that kind of person.

That is to say, Guangnao matched Lu Zhao for this grandson later, otherwise it is estimated that Bai Li is still living with Suizhan.

"Just check it out, don't slander me." Bai Li was weak, his head was numb from last night to now.

Situ felt that something was wrong with Bai Li today, so he looked at him twice more: "Why don't you ask Major General Lu to check for you, he has a lot of connections in the military, if the person you are looking for is not in the Imperial Research Institute, he may go to After leaving the logistics department, there are occasional people who need to participate in the maintenance of the mecha, and have more contact with the research institute."

Young Master Bai on the sofa didn't say a word, motionless as if dead.

Situ thought about it: "Did you have a quarrel with Lu Zhao? Had a quarrel?"

Bai Li thought to himself, can he quarrel? He, what kind of situation has he been forced into? Isn't it just daring to put his tail between his legs? run.

On the drive to the research institute, Bai Li couldn't get back to his senses all the way. Sometimes he felt that Lu Zhao's character of jumping up after confirming one thing made him a little at a loss and couldn't resist.

What does Lu Zhao know? He had no idea what Bai Li was thinking or struggling with. That's why he was able to press Bai Li on the sofa, insisting on asking a satisfactory answer.

He didn't know anything, so he pushed Bai Li to a corner.

For a moment last night, Bai Li wanted to push away Lu Zhao who was lying on his lap. He knew that as long as he pushed away, there would always be a way out.

But he didn't.

The personal terminal issued a notification tone, Bai Li came back to his senses, picked it up to look at it, and Lu Zhao replied with a message after receiving the forwarded invitation letter: Yes.

After a while, Lu Zhao sent another message: I haven't finished talking about yesterday, let's continue tonight.

Bai Li felt that Lu summoned a mecha and rushed towards him recklessly, trying to crush him to pieces.

Situ talked for a long time by himself, but he didn't hear Bai Li's reply. He was just wondering when he turned around and saw Young Master Bai curled up into a ball on the sofa with a personal terminal in his hand.

A muffled voice came out from the ball: "Teacher Si, can you lend me a night here?"

Lu Zhao stood in the corner of the training ground drinking water, just finished the morning training, he wiped his forehead With sweat, he took a look at his personal terminal.

One morning passed, and Bai Li didn't reply.

Not even the dog head emoji he always likes to post.

Lu Zhao flipped through the chat history, and besides the invitation forwarded by Bai Li today, the last time Bai Li sent him a text message was the dog-headed emoticon pack with an "OK" gesture and the words "waiting for you" .

Today, Bai Li didn't even have these two characters.

Huo Cun next to him yelled loudly: "Hey, Major General Han, can you still drink water from this mouth? It won't leak out?

" He took a bottle of water out of his pocket, unscrewed it, and turned to spray Huo Cun, "You're the only one who talks too much bullshit!"

After speaking, he pressed his lips again, pulling on the wound, and frowning in pain.

Han Miao drank more than Lu Zhao yesterday, and he was bald when he said anything. Chen Nan was so angry that he punched Han Miao several times in front of Huo Cun and Lu Zhao.

When Han Miao appeared on the training ground again this morning, there was a gap in his lower lip. The wound looked like it had just been done, and it hurt when he spoke, and he licked it whenever it hurt, and while licking, he showed a smile that made Huo Cun's teeth ache.

"I've never seen such a person!" Huo Cun also wanted to take a rest after practicing, so he came over and sat down on the chair, still babbling, "Just tell me, why don't you let Chen Nan give it to you when you go home?" Beaten up? We are all brothers, and it makes brothers happy to say it."

Han Miao said unwillingly, and was anxiously asked by Huo Cun, so he pumped another bottle of water and yelled at Huo Cun: "Ask me! Turn around You are in a relationship yourself, and you will know when you ask your partner to use his teeth to kiss you!"

After saying this, Lu Zhao and Huo Cun were stunned for a few seconds, and then they realized what Han Miao said. How did this wound come about.

Now that the story has come to this point, Han Miao doesn't bother to cover it up. Said that he drank too much last night, which made Chen Nan angry, and he didn't calm down until this morning. Before going out, Han Miao thought about making intimacy as usual, but he didn't expect to get hit directly, and came to work with his mouth open.

Han Miao's appearance is quite a standard alpha feature, tall and strong, now whispering to Lu Zhao and Huo Cun about this, with a look of grievance on his face, there is a little pride in the grievance, and the sweetness is hidden in the pride The chuckle he had was completely inconsistent with his strong appearance, which made Lu Zhao want to laugh.

"I really didn't see it," Huo Cun drank water, choked with laughter, coughed, and continued to speak intermittently, "Chen Nan, cough, cough, Chen Nan is pretty good!" Han Miao was also very

embarrassed , rubbed his face to hide his emotions: "I have to drink more leisurely in the future, I was angry with him yesterday, if he is really angry when he is in a hurry, then I will be finished.

" Zhao has known Han Miao and Chen Nan for so many years, and he has heard enough of the love between these two people. He basically just goes in and out of his left ear and never remembers it in his mind.

But today, Han Miao's sentence "He's really angry when he's in a hurry" somehow stuck into Lu Zhao's ear like a nail.

Lu Zhao remembered that Bai Li covered his face last night to prevent him from pulling that hand away, and he felt that Bai Li was actually a little angry at that time.

But at that time, Lu Zhao focused on looking at Bai Li's face, and he admitted that he was just forcing Bai Li to let go.

Just like this morning when he forced Bai Li not to avoid the problem. Over there ,

Han Miao and Huo Cun were bickering back and forth, when Lu Zhao said: "What should I do if I'm really in a hurry?" Major General Lu's tone was flat, and he asked again as if he was really curious: "What should I do if I'm really in a hurry?"

"What can I do?" Han Miao answered Lu Zhao's question for the first time.

He was not used

to it. Huo Cun kicked: "I don't know how to coax people, won't I admit my mistake?"

Huo Cun stomped and ran out all the way while having fun.

At noon, most of the people on the training ground came down to rest, Han Miao didn't speak loudly, but turned his head and looked at Lu Zhao, and asked in a low voice, "Did Bai Li say something about you when you drank last night? "

Most omega seldom dine out alone until late at night after they get married, especially in a job like Lu Zhao, who is surrounded by alphas and betas. Alpha with a bad temper, if he is not sure, he will have to make a fuss.

When Han Miao remembered that day when Bai Li hit Gao Ye's head on the ground, he felt that Young Master Bai must have a bad temper.

Lu Zhao shook his head: "No."

Bai Li didn't say anything, but he said a lot. Bai Li was speechless and only dared to cover his face.

"That's it. I thought you two had a fight." Han Miao himself had a small fight with Chen Nan for three days, but never had a big fight. "I haven't seen you ask such a thing before, and I was shocked."

Lu Zhao smiled and said nothing.

On the personal terminal, he and Bai Li still haven't received any message in the text message box.

He and Bai Li really didn't quarrel, they couldn't quarrel at all.

Bai Li didn't reply until the whole day's training was over and Lu Zhao processed some necessary documents that Huo Cun had transferred to him.

When he was drunk before, Lu Zhao wanted to see Bai Li angry, but now that he is sober, the energy that pushed him forward evaporated with the alcohol, and he suddenly realized that he was forcing Bai Li like that, Bai Li If it is really rubbish, he doesn't know how to end it.

How to coax people if they are angry?

Lu Zhao thought about it for a while, but he didn't want to understand that the matter of coaxing people is too gentle, and it is not something that Major General Lu can do.

He had never coaxed anyone, and no one had coaxed him before.

Lu Zhao wanted to find an example that could be imitated. After thinking for a long time, he found that the only one that could be imitated was Bai Li.

Baili is all the interpretations of the word "gentle" in Lu Zhao's cognition.

As soon as these words entered his mind, Lu Zhao felt that he was hypocritical. He couldn't learn the operation of Han Miao's obedience and confession. After leaving the First Army, he drove back and thought about it. He still had to explain it to Bai Li first. He didn't want to force Bai Li, he just wanted to ask Ask Bai Li if they can get closer if Bai Li is willing.

In the words of Bai Li, "revolutionary friendship has been further sublimated."

Thinking of this, Lu Zhao realized that he had been assimilated by Bai Li a lot, so he wanted to laugh.

The car drove all the way to the apartment building, and it was already evening when it stopped. The weather has not been very good for the past two days, and it looks gray at this time, which makes people feel uncomfortable. Lu Zhao turned the car back to the garage, sorted out all the things in his mind, and then stepped into the apartment building.

He hesitated for two seconds before opening the door, thinking that he was going to blow up Baili's back anyway, so he had to work hard.

Lu Zhao opened the door, but the lights in the room were not turned on. He walked in and looked around in the light outside the window that had not completely dimmed.

Bai Li didn't come back.

Bai Li didn't come back until the darkness enveloped and the night lights of the Empire outside the window shone into the apartment.

Standing in the room without the lights on, Lu Zhao suddenly realized that the apartment was really big, big and empty, making him look very small. He hadn't felt his own insignificance for many years.

The small house where he and his father lived in the affiliated star was very small, and the dormitory allocated by the legion was also very small, and he could fill it up by himself.

Here, without the noise of Bai Li, Lu Zhao couldn't fill the place.

Lu Zhao walked around the room, picked up the nutrient solution and put it down again. Finally, he sat back on the sofa, picked up the box of chocolates he bought from the supermarket from the coffee table, tore open the package, broke up a piece and stuffed it into his mouth. inside.

As he chewed the piece of chocolate, he thought, Fuck, careless, it can still be like this.

It turned out that he pushed Bai Li into a hurry, and Bai Li was able to jump over the wall and run away.

That's right, Bai Li has always been good.

Lu Zhao thought, maybe I can't do it.

It may be that I have to bow down.

The suspension car drove around the main city of the main star several times before Bai Li returned to the apartment downstairs in the early morning night.

He sat in the car for a while, and it started to rain again, but it was not that big, and the soft raindrops fell on the car window. Bai Li sat on the driver's seat and opened his personal terminal, and looked at the rain two hours ago. The last text message from Lu Zhao.

Lu Zhao: Where is it?

Bai Li didn't reply, and Lu Zhao didn't ask any more questions.

Bai Li didn't dare to reply, he was afraid that if he told the location, Lu Zhao would go to him.

He will definitely go to him, Lu Zhao is such a person. Do whatever you want, without worry or fear. The Imperial Eagle is an Imperial Eagle after all, never refusing to fly for fear of falling in the mud.

Going forward without hesitation, he chased Bai Li away.

Bai Li originally wanted to stay in the research institute for one night first, and this was his first reaction. He was afraid that Lu Zhao would say something, and he was also afraid that he would not be able to refuse.

The development of the matter took a 180-degree turn from the direction he originally planned. By the way, Bai Li broke the steering wheel, and it was too late for him to turn around.

Bai Li wanted to jump out of the car.

But he went around for a day, and when he came back to his senses, he found that he had driven back to the apartment.

Bai Li knew that Lu Zhao was stubborn, and he was afraid that Lu Zhao was still waiting for him.

never mind. Bai Li thought to himself, what's the big deal? Anyway, not a few days.

Thinking of this, Eldest Young Master Bai took a few deep breaths before opening the door and getting out of the car.

As soon as he raised his head, the little courage he mustered just now disappeared like farting.

There was a man standing at the door of the apartment for an unknown how long, without saying a word, just looking at Bai Li.

Lu Zhao stood in the soft rain and finally waited until Bai Li got out of the car.

A soreness rose from his heart, choking on Bai Li's throat, blocking all words, he opened his mouth, not knowing how to speak.

After a while, Lu Zhao's voice sounded.

It was still very calm, and no waves could be heard in the dark night, so he said lightly: "I thought you weren't coming back, so I ran along the retreat route."

Bai Li laughed twice: "Where can I get flowers, I just drove for a drive." The

rainy season in the empire brought a hint of coolness, Bai Li closed the car door, and joked: "Why are you still outside in the middle of the night? Are you going to find me?"

After speaking, he felt that the words were boring, but Bai Li didn't know what to say.

The two were silent for a while, and Bai Li heard Lu Zhao's "hmm".

"..." Bai Li felt like a coward in front of Lu Zhao, "Then what if you can't find me?"

Indeed, Lu Zhao thought for a long time and found that he didn't know much about Bai Li. Apart from the apartment and the research institute, after the research institute asked Situ and got the reply "Bai Li has gone", Lu Zhao couldn't think of where else Bai Li could go.

He went downstairs only to realize that he didn't know where to go, and just stood there like an idiot.

Bai Li asked him, what if he couldn't find it?

Lu Zhao's expression finally changed. He was stunned by the question, showing a trace of bewilderment, but answered very frankly: "I don't know."

From the first time he saw Lu Zhao until now, Bai Li had never been on Lu Zhao's face. I've seen that look before.

He seemed to be standing at a fork in the road. There was no road sign with "Bai Li" written on it, because Bai Li never told Lu Zhao where to go to find him.

Even so, Lu Zhao was still moving forward. Even if there is no way, they are still walking towards Baili.

Bai Li was drenched by the rain, and his stubbornness and hypocrisy were completely extinguished. He realized that he was really not a good guy, and he was also pushing Lu Zhao. He forced Lu Zhao into this.

He forced a person who had never been confused to stand in the early morning rainy night, not knowing where to find him.

Bai Li heard a sound in his heart.

It was a brick that fell in his way of retreat.