Chapter 3

When Lu Zhao got up the next day, he was stung by the ring on his hand.

Only then did he gradually realize that he was already married. If it wasn't for the reminder from this ring, Lu Zhao hadn't felt the truth until now.

He gets along with Bai Li very peacefully. Bai Li is quite an interesting person. Lu Zhao thinks that if Bai Li is still in the First Legion, he would like to be assigned to the same combat unit as Bai Li. Compared with most of the alphas in the Legion Much more interesting.

Lu Zhao got out of bed, and as soon as he stood up, the sunshade of the floor-to-ceiling windows faded automatically, and the morning sunlight of the empire filled the entire room.

The machine butler made into a chubby shape entered the door after getting permission from Lu Zhao, and brought in a newly prepared set of casual clothes on his head.

Lu Zhao took a look at the home clothes on his body. This was a set that Bai Li pulled out of his closet yesterday. The marriage between Lu Zhao and Bai Li was more hasty than others thought, or the two of them didn't know each other at all. I didn't expect how to deal with it, even living in this apartment was decided temporarily, and Lu Zhao himself didn't even buy an apartment, and lived in the army dormitory all the time. Just thinking about whether to

let Huo Cun buy two sets of replacement clothes and send them over, he heard the machine butler make two "didi", and then said in a pretentious and delicate voice: "Welcome master, mua!"

Lu Zhao was dumbfounded.

Bai Li's voice sounded at the door, and Lu Zhao realized that this was the greeting set by Bai Li's grandson for the machine butler.

Bai Li saw that he had just returned from exercising and was sweating. He fiddled with the wet bangs on his forehead and walked to the door of Lu Zhao's bedroom to take a look: "Flowers, you're awake." "The greeting from the machine housekeeper is pretty good." Lu

Zhao He didn't have time to think about the embarrassment of the newlyweds, he was already embarrassed enough just listening to the voice of the machine butler.

Bai Li couldn't help laughing: "How funny, if you can't stand it, you can change it yourself."

"Can you change it?"

"Yes," Bai Li replied while drinking water, "I added your administrative rights last night. , You can arrange this house as you like in the future."

Lu Zhao didn't expect that, after all, this house is Baili's own property, and although he is a legal partner in name, their relationship is not a real partnership. After thinking about it, Lu Zhaosi didn't know what to say, so he could only say, "Thank you." "

You go to the bathroom first, I'll wash it after you come out." Bai Li nodded indifferently.

Lu Zhao responded and walked towards the bathroom. When passing by Bai Li, he subconsciously glanced at his legs.

The sports shorts that Bai Li is wearing today, his legs are long and straight, and his skin is not white. It looks like he has been exercising for a long time, and his muscles are strong. Compared with some noble alphas who rely on strength-type nutrient solution and rapid shaping training to build up their muscles Looks more aggressive.

Lu Zhao's gaze paused for a moment on the scar on Bai Li's left leg that climbed from the ankle to the thigh. The scar looked like a twisted centipede. Just seeing the scar made him feel unbearable pain, and he didn't know How did Bai Li survive that year?

Lu Zhao just glanced at it, didn't say much, and went straight into the bathroom.

"You can take a bath, but you have to turn on the water in advance. I got up late today and forgot, so you can use quick cleaning." Bai Li's voice came from outside the bathroom.

The bathroom is quite spacious, and Lu Zhao can see at a glance a bathtub that can accommodate two adults in a bath, which is rare in today's technologically advanced empire. Quick cleaning only takes three minutes to achieve good results and has become a life choice for most people.

Lu Zhao took off his clothes and stood in the quick cleaning room, still thinking about Bai Li's left leg. With such a serious injury, it's no wonder that he stepped back from the front line back then. No one knew about it, and even dug out Bai Li's personal information and put it in full view to poke his scars.

Thinking of this, Lu Zhao thought of the injury he suffered in the most recent battle for opening up the barren star. Bai Li lost a leg and was stabbed so far. I don't know how many people will talk about his injury once it is exposed.

Lu Zhao subconsciously raised his hand to caress his abdomen and sneered.

He just remembered that Bai Li should have read his medical report last night, but he didn't say anything today.

Bai Li wiped the sweat from his head with the towel sent by the machine steward, while sitting on the sofa, he opened his personal terminal, quickly replied to a few things at work, and then clicked on the share that Lu Zhao passed on to him last night. Medical report.

It was said to be a physical examination report, but it was actually aimed at Lu Zhao's post-war physical examination. Bai Li read the report carefully again. The report mentioned that Lu Zhao's internal organs were damaged in many places due to exposure to unknown radioactive substances in the barren star. And most likely will not be able to reproduce.

Treatments are still being researched.

Bai Li closed the report, leaned back and slumped on the soft sofa. He rubbed his temples, and muttered in a low voice: "Is that how the original book was written? It's really stupid." From the

moment he opened his eyes when he was born in this life, Bai Li knew that he hadn't caught up with the good pregnancy.

This world is exactly the same as a stallion novel he spent in his previous life in terms of setting and characters.

In the novel "The First Alpha in the Interstellar", the male protagonist is an alpha with weak mental strength at the beginning. He was looked down upon by others in the aristocratic circle since he was a child, and was compared with his brother of a different surname who is also A but is exceptionally strong. . By coincidence, the hero's spiritual power has been broken through, and he gradually showed his prominence in the military world, but an accident happened just like that. The warship the hero was riding on encountered interstellar pirates during a long-distance patrol, and the hero's warship was shot down during the battle between the two sides. Forced to dock on a distant star that has not yet been discovered by the empire.

In order to come back from the deserted star, the hero started a long journey, his mental strength became stronger and stronger, countless omegas surrendered to him, and different races on different planets became his bed partner, the hero's life as a stallion ended here Kicked off.

And Lu Zhao is also one of the male protagonist's harem in the novel. In the setting of the novel, Lu Zhao signed a marriage contract with the hero since he was a child because of his father's kindness to the hero's family. However, because Lu Zhao's family background was too low, Lu Zhao lived in a subsidiary star when he was young, and he didn't have much relationship with the hero. Contact, the engagement has never been announced.

During the time when the main male protagonist, Luo Huangxing, was missing, Lu Zhao was promoted and reused in the military by virtue of his own strength, so the male protagonist's family has not dissolved the engagement. It's a pity that not long after, Lu Zhao was physically injured in a battle, and the male lead's family immediately broke the engagement.

When Lu Zhao reached his age, as soon as the marriage contract was voided, he had to marry the alpha that was matched for him by the Imperial Optical Brain System.

There is not much ink in this plot novel. It only says that as soon as the hero returned to the empire, he found that his original engagement partner had married his brother of a different surname who was injured and limped in the battle. Jie's elder brother's family questioned him, and then met Lu Zhao again.

In the novel, as one of the male protagonist's harem, there are many readers who love Lu Zhao. Lu Zhao in the novel is an independent and powerful omega. He is cold and arrogant. With his excellent strength, he crushes most of the alphas in the legion. Unlike other people in the male protagonist's harem, Lu Zhao has a strong body and handsome facial features. The powerful omega fascinated the male protagonist, and finally, under the pursuit of the male protagonist, Lu Zhao divorced his legal partner and became one of the male protagonist's partners, and provided assistance for the male protagonist's development in the military.

When Bai Li read the novel, he felt that Lu Zhao's brain might have been damaged during the war. He was one of the readers who liked this character. Bai Li admired the independent personality of people like Lu Zhao, but he didn't expect the follow-up plot These highlights have become the background board to set off the power of the male protagonist stallion.

As for Bai Li, he is now the hero's lame brother with a different surname.

When Bai Li realized what kind of trash character he was reincarnated in, he was already able to play soy sauce. Thinking of the plot he was about to face, Bai Li's seven orifices were full of anger.

In order to prevent himself from following the routines in the novel, Bai Li worked hard to train. A few years ago, he was more aggressive than the original setting in the novel. He even joined the First Army at a young age, which also missed the original setting in the novel. injury scenario. Seeing that he could indeed change his destiny, Bai Li at that time breathed a sigh of relief.

Unexpectedly, it didn't take long for him to be shot down and injured in a battle while driving the mech. Just like in the novel, his left leg was severely damaged and he could no longer drive the mech.

Bai Li devoted countless time and energy, but he managed to delay his plot for a few months.

After so many years, the frustration still suffocates him when he thinks about it.

"Aren't you going to wash?" Lu Zhao's voice interrupted Bai Li's memory, "You don't look good."

Bai Li opened his eyes. Lu Zhao didn't know when he had finished taking a shower. He had already changed into the casual clothes Bai Li had prepared for him. He was standing in front of the French window not far away, looking at him, holding a half-drunk meal replacement in his hand. type nutrient solution. Bai Li rubbed his face and replied, "It's okay, I played games too late yesterday."

Lu Zhao nodded and continued to look out the window.

The apartment is located on a high enough floor to overlook the street of houses below. The main urban area is well planned, and most of the residents here are nobles or military people. You can see the latest high-end suspension vehicles shuttle on the semi-transparent rails in the mid-air of the city. Not far away is the famous building "Sapphire". ", there are the offices of most of the high-ranking officials of the empire, and people in suits and leather shoes or wearing military rank badges come and go in Sapphire.

"You seem to like it here." Bai Li quickly came out of the bathroom, didn't bother to put on his shoes, and took a nutrient solution to the window with his bare feet. "You watched here for a long time yesterday."

Lu Zhao thought for a while, "I can't say I like it, but I have never overlooked the main city in such a leisurely early morning."

"I'm getting tired of watching it." Bai Li drank up the nutrient solution in two or three sips, "I grew up in the main urban area. Before my father died, he took me to the top floor of the sapphire a few times. Looking down from there, the people below are all very small. It's worth mentioning."

Lu Zhao knew that Bai Li was referring to the former head of the Bai family, and that old man Bai's name was extremely famous in the military circles, and even mentioning it so far is admirable.

It's a pity that Mr. Bai's heirs are not very happy. There is only one omega daughter who married the Tang family. Because the legal system of the imperial aristocracy stipulates that only alphas can inherit the family business, Mr. Bai had to ask his daughter's first alpha child to have the last name Bai, in order to inherit the huge family business and glory of the Bai family.

The child whose surname was changed and who was brought up by the Bai family as soon as he landed was Bai Li.

These thoughts just flashed through Lu Zhao's mind. He didn't mention to Bai Li that he had a marriage contract, and he didn't know if Bai Li knew about it. He took a sip of the nutrient solution slowly, and said: "The subsidiary star I grew up on was not prosperous. The last time I overlooked it was on the spaceship I was on when I went to the main star to enlist in the army." Bai Li turned his head to look at him, his eyes flickering

. Some gentle smiles: "How about it, isn't it small and not worth mentioning?"

Lu Zhao was infected by the smile in Bai Li's eyes, and the corners of his mouth loosened: "Well, indeed."

Bai Li didn't ask Lu Zhao to grow up Lu Zhao did not elaborate on what the satellite's affiliated star looked like, and the dusty hometown where criminals and interstellar refugees gathered.

The machine butler cleaned up the water stains on the ground. When Bai Li raised his hand, he threw out the empty nutrient solution bottle in his hand. The machine butler rolled on the spot, and two short machines protruded from his chubby body. Arm, grabbing the bottle squarely before it hits the ground.

The butler of the machine sent out a hypocritical coquettish: "Master, you are so bad~ how can you tease others like this~"

Lu Zhao: "..."

Bai Li laughed wildly.

Lu Zhao was puzzled: "Our dormitory is also equipped with a machine butler, there is no such type." "

A company I invested in does this business, and this is specially customized by me." Bai Li smiled, "Flowers, what do you like? Money, I will customize one for you later, and you can take it to the dormitory."

After thinking about it, Lu Zhao didn't know which unlucky company had an investor like Bai Li. Before he could speak, the personal terminal rang.

After answering at one o'clock, Huo Cun's voice came out: "Major General, I have arrived."

"I'm going down now." Lu Zhao drank the last sip of the nutrient solution, and saw the machine butler grunting over, struggling to raise two short hands, trying to pick up the empty bottle in his hand.

The corner of Lu Zhao's mouth twitched, and he still gently put the empty bottle in his short hand. The butler of the machine may have been tortured by Bai Li for a long time. It was the first time he took the garbage seriously, but before he could react, he let out a happy little scream after a few seconds, said "You are so kind", holding the empty Throw away the bottle.

Over there, Bai Li was having fun again, and Lu Zhao felt quite speechless looking at him.

"Huahua, you're so kind." Bai Li said imitating the tone of the machine butler, and then winked at Lu Zhao, "You want to go out?" Lu Zhao nodded: "Go to the Legion." After a pause, he couldn't help looking at

Bai Take a look.

Before the marriage started, Lu Zhao and Bai Li met and negotiated some conditions. Lu Zhao proposed to continue working after marriage, but Bai Li agreed without thinking about it, which almost surprised Lu Zhao's accompanying officer who acted as the middleman. from ear to ear.

After all, in the traditional concept of the empire, most omega have to resign and go home to prepare for pregnancy after marriage, and alpha is the main force in this society.

"Success, beat up Huo Cun for me." Bai Li sat on the sofa and began to process the information on his personal terminal.

Lu Zhaoren had all walked to the door, and stopped when he heard this sentence: "Why beat him?" "

He added my account for fighting last night, and at first he wanted to fight me a few times, but then he saw my record and asked me to fight." Take him to fight, good guy, I almost fell out of the top 200 in my ranking." Bai Li cursed, "Why is your army recruiting everyone now, I was so angry that I didn't sleep well all night.

" The abbreviation of the simulated Star Wars game I played is an old game, but because of its conscientious production and rigorous operation, it is still the favorite of players in the empire who like this type of game, and has a large number of stable players.

Lu Zhao laughed twice, neither saying yes nor no, and left in a relaxed mood.

After he left, Bai Li spread out on the sofa again, muttering to himself: "Hey, real people are much more exciting than novels.

" The Imperial Optical Brain System is playing several notifications from within the military.

Lu Zhao opened the car door and got on the co-driver, Huo Cun immediately turned down the voice of the radio to say hello: "Major General." "

Well, let's go." Lu Zhao nodded, and threw the meal replacement nutrient solution he brought down to Huo Cun , "Didn't eat anything."

Huo Cun still had sleepiness on his face. This adjutant is good everywhere, but he likes to sleep late. A beta can sleep better than Lu Zhao, an omega. Every time he sleeps until he wakes up, he usually has no time to eat. For breakfast, I always forgot to bring nutrient solution.

"Thank you, Major General." Huo Cun was not polite, and unscrewed the seal of the nutrient solution with a smile, all the while sizing Lu Zhao up and down. Lu Zhao's expression was as calm as ever. Seeing Huo Cun looking at him , he said, "What are you

looking at?"

How are you getting along with Mr. Bai Li?" If not, I will call someone upstairs to open his head right now.

In terms of combat power alone, Huo Cun was not too worried that Lu Zhaoqian would not be able to defeat Bai Li, but the omega's physique destined them to be easily suppressed by alpha. Once alpha forcibly released a large amount of pheromone, coupled with strong mental power, the omega's nature would be overwhelmed. Make them surrender.

Lu Zhao didn't know how to answer. He couldn't say that he and Bai Li were fake partners and was innocent. After thinking about it, he said, "He's quite interesting."

Huo Cun heaved a sigh of relief. He had a good impression of Bai Li. Although he also felt that Bai Li was not worthy of Major General Lu Zhao, Bai Li's attitude towards Lu Zhao satisfied Huo Cun: "That's good." "

You Did you fight with him yesterday?" Lu Zhao asked.

Huo Cun immediately got excited: "When it comes to this, I have to praise him a few words, major general, don't look at Bai Li's virtue, he is really good at preparing for battle! I wanted to vent my anger for you, so I added His planned battle account was going to beat him up, but he didn't expect him to be the boss of the main star area. Wow, he led me to crush several duels yesterday. This is the main star area. Do you know how many masters! He took me! Crushing! He's so good!"

Lu Zhao said "Yes" and said, "He asked me to bring you something when I went downstairs."

"What?"

Lu Zhao raised his hand and slapped Huo Cun on the back of the head: " He thank you for making him almost fall out of the top 200."

Huo Cun: "..." Bai Li is really nothing.

Then Lu Zhao slapped the back of the head again.

Huo Cun was stunned by the beating: "What is this for?!"

Lu Zhao said indifferently: "I beat you this time, I think you are ashamed."

Huo Cun: "..." Your family is not a good person.

Huo Cun drank the nutrient solution in one gulp, and the familiar taste filled his mouth. He babbled: "Drinking this all day is really boring. I just hope that this month's legion dinner can have some big meals, such as The crab-shell beast on Black Star or the fruity sparrow on Star B06."

"I'll be satisfied if I can fill my stomach." Lu Zhao stopped answering his nagging, and began to fiddle with his personal terminal, and settled down to deal with it. Some necessary paperwork is gone.