Chapter 28

When Situ left the work at hand to other researchers, he remembered that his good brother had broken the record in the warehouse today, and his legs were under a lot of pressure, so he needed condolences.

Before he got to the sofa, he found that the assistant who was usually in charge of giving Bai Li a massage was hiding in a small corner and poking his head.

Situ called him: "Hey, hey, what are you doing, what are you doing?"

The little assistant raised a finger to his lips: "Shh!" He raised his chin in the direction of the sofa, "Slow down!"

Looking at the past, this angle is just right to see Bai Li who is reclining on the sofa, and Lu Zhao who is leaning forward to press his legs.

"Damn." Situ rubbed his eyes.

"See," the little assistant lowered his voice, "Look twice more, and let other people's love nourish your dry heart that has been single for many years." If

you put love together with Bai Li, Situ thought you were talking cold joke.

Others don't know Baili, but he doesn't know? No matter how many years Situ has known Bai Li, Bai Li has been pure and ascetic.

At the military academy, some people were talking about colored magazines of the opposite sex, and some people were talking about colored movies of the same sex.

A few days before the grandson got married, he was still fighting with the research institute. He didn't have the excitement and nervousness that a newlywed should have. Situ had never seen him have an interest in anyone in so many years.

While worrying that the child's development might not be complete, the old military adviser was relieved that someone would carry the banner of single nobles with him, and he was relieved that the good brothers who carried the flag together got married.

The good brother is stretching his legs at this moment, allowing the youngest major general in the empire to rub his legs in recent decades, with his head hanging down, not knowing what he is thinking.

Bai Li's hand covered half of his face, Situ stretched his neck like a little assistant, and saw a blush on Bai Li's cheeks, dyeing his ears all the way.

Situ: "Damn!"

Bai Li, are you Bai Li?

Situ couldn't believe it: "He played games and pushed me as a bait a dozen times, and he didn't blush at all!"

"Can games compare to love?" The little assistant rolled his eyes.

Situ said: "Yes."

Some people are single because they have no money, and some people are single because they are unsatisfactory.

Assistant: "..."

The assistant said again: "Can you compare with Major General Lu Zhao?"

Situ fell silent.

This is not a question of whether to compare or not, it is a question that cannot be compared together at all.

Situ rolled up his sleeves and walked forward.

"Hey, why go?" The little assistant was quite protective of other people's emotional development.

"I haven't seen Bai Li's face turn red in eight hundred years," Situ whispered back, gnashing his teeth, "I'm going to laugh at him!" The little assistant

watched as the adult leader walked towards Bai Li with nonsensical steps. past.

Both Bai Li and Lu Zhao are extremely mentally powerful, sensitive to the five senses, Situ's foot was like an earthquake, and they both heard it before he even got there.

Situ walked halfway and felt that the atmosphere was not suitable for interruption, so he bit the bullet and cleared his throat: "Cough, cough cough, cough cough!"

Lu Zhao straightened up, thinking something was wrong, he took his hand back.

As soon as the heat on his legs disappeared, the heat on Bai Li's face also cooled down. He looked at Situ with a smirk and said, "Sore throat? I pulled your tonsils for you. It's all brothers. I'll take your vocal cords It was also pulled."

Situ looked at Bai Li's face that faded red in a second: "Your face has become too fast?"

Bai Li repeated: "I helped you pull the vocal cords. ?"

This time even the tonsils were skipped.

Lu Zhao didn't know why the two were fighting again, but it was funny just hearing Situ and Bai Li confront each other.

"I'm looking for the major general, what's your accent?" Situ was very arrogant, and when he was talking to Lu Zhao, he had a different face, "Major General Lu Zhao, the simulation confrontation was very exciting just now, the researcher is analyzing the data, let me ask first How did you feel when you fought against the mecha driven by this grandson in the battle just now?" "

This grandson" was shrugging his shoulders and pulling down his trouser legs.

"The beginning was good, and it's no different from the usual simulated confrontation," Lu Zhao said in a calm voice, recalling, "I felt some speed problems in the second half, and the sense of balance..." Situ wrote down a few

points , basically the same as Bai Li's usual answers, some points that Bai Li didn't feel as a driver were brought up for the first time, and Situ asked a few more questions about these points.

Lu Zhao answered everything one by one, and Situ was very satisfied, and told Lu Zhao that if he had nothing to do these days, he could come to the simulation chamber for the research institute.

It was the time when the riots in the legion became serious. Lu Zhao really didn't plan to go to the legion these two days. Just as he was about to agree, he subconsciously looked at Bai Li again.

"Don't worry about him," Situ is quite smart at the moment, knowing what Lu Zhao wants to say, "He can't go to the simulation warehouse every day, we input data, you can play man-machine, different models are different from our experimental mecha The battle is also convenient for us to study."

Lu Zhao nodded without saying anything.

This was the first real-person simulation confrontation, and the researchers had to spend some time analyzing and researching, so they set aside a simulation cabin for Lu Zhao to train on his own.

After Lu Zhao entered the simulation cabin, Situ leaned over to talk to Bai Li: "Hey, grandson, are your legs feeling very comfortable right now?" Bai

Li glanced at Situ, "I'd be more comfortable if you didn't come.

" You." Situ punched Bai Li.

The little assistant next to him also interjected: "Boss, you and Major General Lu Zhao must be the best couple I have ever seen matched by a light brain! Hey, how are you matched? Is it true that I can match you with the best match?"

After hearing the words "best relationship", Bai Li didn't know what was going on, and the bitch in his heart who was running around not long ago was completely silent now.

Bai Li smiled: "If it works, the floor tiles in the hall of the optical brain room will be full of holes." The

little assistant was amused.

Before he could laugh a few times, he saw Bai Li standing up and walking outside: "Boss, why are you going?

"

It was almost evening when Lu Zhao got down from the simulation cabin after enjoying himself.

Everyone in the research institute is still very busy. Lu Zhao turned around and didn't see Bai Li and Situ. After asking, he found out that Situ had returned to his research lab. No one could tell where Bai Li was. In a general direction, it is possible to stroll around the vegetable field.

Fortunately, Lu Zhao came out of the sixth research room and walked in that direction not long before he saw Bai Li. He was leaning against the wall and browsing the web on his personal terminal, with a bag in his arms.

There was no expression on his face, his hippie smile was put away, and the lines of his facial features showed some fortitude.

Bai Li raised his head when he heard the movement, met Lu Zhao's eyes, and immediately laughed: "Flowers, you can figure it out, if you don't come out, we can't run away." As soon as Lu Zhao came over, he heard that he was about to run

away "What?"

"Friends, let's go first!" Young Master Bai put away his personal terminal, put Lu Zhao on his shoulder, and the two began to walk out, "I picked the tomato that Situ ordered." Lu Zhao this

time Understood: "You..." Grandson.

Bai Li opened the bag in his arms and let Lu Zhao look at it: "I only found out after I picked it. Can I blame Lao Tzu? This tomato looks so cute!" The two round tomatoes in the

bag are quite pleasing.

Bai Li said: "Brother Major General doesn't want to eat this juicy and delicious delicacy?" For the

first time in his life, Lu Zhao felt the whisper of the devil.

The imperial eagle is silent, and the main ones have been picked, so you can't take them back, can you?

I trotted all the way to the outside of the research institute, it was already dusk outside, and judging by the weather, it was likely to rain again at night.

Bai Li was about to open the driver's seat door when he heard Lu Zhao shout: "Bai Li."

Looking up, Lu Zhao pointed to the seat of the co-pilot: "You sit here."

Bai Li was stunned for two seconds: "Ah, it's really not necessary..."

"Sit here.

" Bai Li put the driver's seat back with a click. The door closed and said, "Okay." He quickly got into the co-pilot's seat.

When Lu Zhao sat in the driver's seat, Bai Li put the tomato on the back seat, and said to Lu Zhao in a low voice, "Brother Major General, you sometimes look like my grandpa." The old man Bai spoke in this calm tone, but

you If you don't obey, let you feel the magnificence of his educating people.

Lu Zhao didn't say a word, glanced at him, and wondered after a while: "Do you prefer to be a younger brother, or a grandson?"

Bai Li choked: "..." Ah, it seems that there is no choice.

Lu Zhao also thought that these two options were not very good, and glanced at Bai Li again. Young Master Bai looked puzzled, and Major General Lu couldn't help laughing.

Bai Li had no choice but to say, "You've learned bad flowers..."

Before he finished speaking, he heard someone shouting outside the car: "Bai Li!" Situ

ran out of the building before he took off the white coat worn by a researcher. Holding a small white ball in his hand.

There were still "stolen goods" on the back seat of the car. Lu Zhao felt that Bai Li's body stiffened immediately, but he quickly pretended to be calm and pulled down the window.

"I made this last night, I almost forgot," Situ passed the small ball in his hand through the car window, "The small security robot has an automatic alarm device inside. Stunning gas, electric shock if in contact with the skin..."

Balabala talked about the function for a long time.

Holding the small ball in his hand, Bai Li didn't understand: "Why are you giving me this?" "

Didn't you get blocked a while ago?" Situ pointed at the small security robot, "This passive counterattack security If the robot beats up those paparazzi for self-defense, then you can't tell if you beat up someone. A while ago, there was a man who failed to control the pheromone overflow because he was entangled by the paparazzi. Many people said that it was wrong What about morality."

Bai Li just wanted to say, "Do you think I look like a moral person?" Then Situ said again: "It's fine for the major general to take it. I did this one last night because I didn't have enough time. I'll do it again in two days. One."

Thinking of the red eyes of Situ who stayed up all night in the morning, Bai Li's words swallowed again, he weighed the small ball in his hand, and said with a smile: "Thank you, Teacher Si."

Lu Zhao also compared with Situ He made a gesture: "Thank you."

After being thanked by Lu Zhao, Situ stammered again: "Hey, small, small matter! Oh yes, I haven't tested this, it may be unstable, you should pay attention to it yourself ."

In the past, when Situ made some small inventions, he always experimented directly on Bai Li without saying hello. With such a sharp reminder today, Bai Li actually felt the long-lost brotherhood, and was moved and asked: "Then what, Situ, have you not eaten the snacks I gave you?" "Ah," Situ

Cong He took out a small package of hot and spicy dried fish from his white coat, "I opened it,

I haven't eaten it yet, what's the matter?" He finished speaking with a smile on his face, waved goodbye to Situ, turned his head and whispered in Lu Zhao's ear, "I knew he hadn't eaten yet, and if he did, he wouldn't be so kind to me." Lu Zhao started the car

while Laugh: "Worthless."

"Hey, why did you suddenly praise me?" Bai Li covered his chest with a shy look.

After driving for a long time, I heard Situ's earth-shattering roar from far behind: "I rely on it!!" "

He ate it." Bai Li laughed wildly, "Look, I said 'I rely on fish! You're not wrong with the name, right?"

Lu Zhao was speechless, speechless and funny, and pushed Bai Li's wobbly hairy head away with a smile.

The hover car drove out of the monitoring range of the security system of the research institute building, and was about to speed up and turn onto the elevated road. Just as Lu Zhao was about to speed up, a small black figure suddenly appeared in his sight, and it was directly installed on the front windshield of the car.

"Fuck, what the hell!" Bai Li cursed.

Lu Zhao didn't panic, and braked to stop in time. The sound of the collision just now was wrong: "It doesn't seem to be a living thing." "

I'll get out of the car and have a look," Bai Li pushed the door and walked out, and said to Lu Zhao who was about to get out of the car, " Flowers, don't come out, you are less suitable than me to appear in public during this time."

Lu Zhao hesitated for a moment, then nodded and sat back.

Getting out of the car, Bai Li subconsciously glanced at the car before he remembered that the material of the suspension car is resistant to bumps, which is much better than when the windshield of a guy who came face to face in the ancient earth was completely shattered.

I searched again, and found a levitating shooting robot on the ground that had been smashed to pieces.

Bai Li laughed, this group of people really don't take human life seriously, they can do such indecent tricks as crashing a car with a robot and forcing it to stop.

Fiddle with your toes and see a painted red triangle on the robot's shard.

There was a "buzz" in Bai Li's mind.

A petite man ran over panting, taking pictures of Bai Li's face with the camera in his hand while running.

Bai Li was caught off guard by the flashing light, and raised his arm to cover it. The security robot Situ was holding in his hand fell to the ground and fell, Gululu rolled to the side.

The person who ran over had short fiery red hair, and a pair of eyes on his palm-sized face. Looking at Bai Li, he asked in a trembling voice that could only come from being overexcited as he ran, "Mr. Bai! I want to ask you Views on some recent news-"

Red hair, delicate and small appearance, personal logo painted with red paint on the robot, and the smell of pheromone that leaked slightly due to running... A picture appeared in

Bai Li's mind. Name, he half-closed his eyes and blurted out: "Kuai Le?" The red-haired man froze for

a moment: "How do you know my name?"

Bai Li turned his head to look at himself.

Bai Li's eyes could not see clearly in the dim light of the evening, only his pursed lips could be seen.

In the original "Interstellar First", after returning to the main star, the male protagonist met an entertainment news reporter who was also transferred to the main star not long ago. According to the original description, this man with red hair likes to draw on his equipment the same color as his hair. The triangular logo of the color, and because of the rare hair color of the main star, the male lead has kissed the tip of his hair many times.

The time he spent as a cannon fodder supporting role had nothing to do with the plot was too long, Bai Li thought that he would not be able to remember the details of the original work, but at this moment, he still remembered the name of the red-haired one, Kuai Le.

Now that Kuai Le has appeared on the main star, how long is it until the male lead returns?

The sky continued to darken.

Baili smelled the rain.