Chapter 49

Lu Zhao got several bites on the neck, but Bai Li didn't bite the gland, but the susceptible period knocked his self-control to the brink, leaving several teeth marks on Lu Zhao's neck.

This act of venting was quite childish. Lu Zhao didn't say a word. The last bite hurt a little. He rubbed Bai Li's dog's head vigorously.

Bai Li's messy hair didn't look like it was carefully groomed when he got up in the morning, and he didn't care if he was rubbed. He took a look at Lu Zhao's hand and said, "Why didn't you deal with it?" The voice was

still Dumb, and the tone is not quite the same as usual. The susceptibility period had a more severe impact on him than other alphas.

"It's okay," Lu Zhao said, "Small injury."

There is only a small warm yellow light in the isolation cabin. Some alphas are sensitive to light during the susceptible period, so the light of this color will not irritate them too much. Under the warm light, the bruise on the back of Lu Zhao's hand seemed to have turned into a dark scar. Bai Li touched it with his thumb and said, "It was the same when I broke my leg. I avoided all the plot points, almost It was fine a few minutes ago, but something happened suddenly."

Hearing what he said, Lu Zhao remembered that he said just now that he knew his leg would be injured.

"You can understand that fate has set a big framework for us and written a book. In this book, I must be disabled." Bai Li held Lu Zhao's hand in his own, "I will be disabled in the book." When you and Tang Xiaoba... Well, when you met, you got mad and hit you, and when you resisted, your hand was injured, and it was also the back of your hand." These things and words have been pressed

in Bai Li's mind for a long time, and he once thought that when he was himself When speaking, his throat would be dry and difficult to speak, but now Bai Li found that he spoke smoothly, and he even didn't want to stop.

He held it in for too long, like a balloon full of water, a hole was punctured and it was about to explode.

Bai Li said again: "I knew I was going to be injured, so I found an opportunity to avoid it, but I didn't expect to be lame after a few months."

Lu Zhao felt uncomfortable, curled his fingers, and held Bai Li's hand instead.

"I haven't escaped being disabled, and I can't change the important points." Bai Li murmured, "I'll tell you, when I was young, I thought that Bai Ying would listen to me and leave the Tang family, but she is still like this now. "

The confusion of thinking caused by the susceptible period made Bai Li talk incoherently, and Lu Zhao could understand seven or eight points. He felt that he could not understand all of them, because he couldn't bear to understand these seven or eight points alone.

Lu Zhao shook Bai Li's hand: "It's not your fault."

Bai Li nodded, then shook his head.

"You don't understand," Bai Li said, "pain is nothing, it's unbearable if you know it will happen and you can't stop it."

His head started to ache again, and once he talked about these things, the plot of the original book would fill him up brain. After Cyclonus' pheromone was soothed by Lu Zhao, the five senses of the body also returned. Bai Li's legs couldn't hold on anymore, and his knees felt weak.

Lu Zhao felt Bai Li's strangeness, helped him to sit on the soft chair prepared in the isolation cabin, squatted down and opened his trouser legs to see the situation.

As soon as he opened his trouser legs, Bai Li saw the hideous scars on his legs. Lu Zhao covered them with his bruised hands, scars piled on top of each other.

From this angle, you can see Lu Zhao's lowered eyes, pursed lips, and slightly wrinkled brows.

The original plot and the current scene are mixed together, Bai Li said in a daze: "The leg in the book will be hit again, it is completely useless. I was hospitalized for a long time, until I died." Lu Zhao stroked Bai

Li knees, voice astringent: "No, Bai Li, you won't..."

"What will you do when that day comes?" Bai Li grabbed Lu Zhao's hand and said, "At that time, you will know that you can't change anything. It's too tormenting. Seriously, Lu Zhao, what the hell will you do then? Huh?"

Lu Zhao felt Bai Li's warm lips sticking to the back of his injured hand, and the tip of his soft tongue licking the cuts on his joints.

Bai Li said: "When the time comes, don't feel bad because of me, okay?"

Lu Zhao pulled Bai Li's collar and brought him into his arms. He recalled that morning when Bai Li woke up from a nightmare, and tentatively mentioned this. He said he blamed no one.

How could there be such a person, Lu Zhao rubbed his lips against the tip of Bai Li's ear, thinking, how could there be such a person, who could poke into his heart as soon as he opened his mouth.

How could there be a person like Bai Li in this fucking rotten world.

The Beetle drove very fast and did not stop when it reached the entrance of the military hospital. The hospital opened a special passage, and the Beetle drove directly to the entrance of the building of the inpatient department.

Several specially selected beta medical staff were already standing at the door. Old Zheng was waiting at the door. When he saw the beetle from a distance, he took two steps to meet it.

The Beetle was followed by a suspension car, which stopped first, and Situ and Jiang Hao got out of the car one on the left and one on the right. "Is the isolation room ready

?" Situ saw Lao Zheng and said, "Get one with not many hard objects." Jiang Hao said: "Don't mention it." Situ said: "If it hadn't been stopped for a while, it would have to be carried over like that time." Hearing the stop, Lao Zheng's complexion improved a little: "Yes, Situ, Courage is commendable, did you stop Jiang Hao?"

Jiang Hao opened his mouth and was about to speak when the Beetle drove over and stopped.

The door of the isolation cabin opened very slowly, mainly to take care of the emotions of alphas in the susceptible period, and prevent them from being stimulated by the strong light from the outside.

Lao Zheng and the others didn't speak anymore. He was a beta, and surrounded him with Jiang Hao and a few medical staff. Situ didn't dare to stand forward because he was an alpha, and he was worried that something would happen to Bai Li and Lu Zhao, so he stood farther away. look up.

The door opened slowly, and a strong residual pheromone gushed out. Old Zheng frowned, and called Bai Li twice, trying to judge whether he was currently sane.

I saw two people coming up and down from the isolation cabin. Bai Li put his hands on Lu Zhao's shoulders with a tired expression. Except for the anxiety and boredom behind the light, there is no anger.

"Stop yelling," Bai Li said in a hoarse voice, "I can't die, I'm panting."

Lao Zheng hurriedly called the robot behind to push the wheelchair over, and asked a few medical staff with susceptibility period relievers I made a gesture, which means that I can't use it.

"How's the leg? Do you still remember where you hit?" Old Zheng asked.

Bai Li frowned and didn't want to speak. The hospital is a public place, and there are inevitably all kinds of messy pheromones around. Even if it is very weak, he can still feel it, and he can't suppress the restlessness.

"I bumped my skull with my knee during the fight," Lu Zhao's voice sounded, "I cushioned it with my hands. But he was still uncomfortable." Lao Zheng was stunned for a moment before

realizing who the Omega in military uniform was. , "Oh" twice, and hurriedly said: "Thank you, Major General Lu."

Lu Zhao shook his head.

"I said why it's not that serious this time. It turns out that there are pheromones to appease." Lao Zheng said, "Then let's go to check the legs first, and then go to the isolation room for observation." Several medical staff stretched out their hands to help Bai Li

. Seeing that Bai Li took two steps by himself, he sat in a wheelchair without being supported by anyone except Lu Zhao.

Bai Lite was tired of sitting in this wheelchair, this feeling was too familiar, as soon as his butt touched the wheelchair, he subconsciously wanted to get up and leave. His face was stinky, and several medical staff holding soothing agents looked at him vigilantly.

At this moment, Bai Li's pheromone has stabilized a lot. Although Situ felt a little uncomfortable, he still resisted coming up and asked about Lu Zhao's situation. When he saw Bai Li's stinky face, he whispered: "Last time he came There was too much movement at the time, and there was a psychological shadow in the hospital."

Lu Zhao heard it, and glanced at Bai Li's expression.

In the past, Bai Li used to have the smiling face of Young Master Bai, but now there is no trace of a smile. When he sits in the wheelchair, everyone can see that he is not happy. I feel a little aggrieved.

Lu Zhao patted him on the shoulder reassuringly, and Bai Li grabbed his hand.

The alpha in the susceptible period was unreasonable, and no one said anything more. The medical staff watched Master Bai take Major General Lu's hand and his expression eased a little. They each breathed a sigh of relief and said they were going to the examination room.

The examination room is very close, next to the inpatient building, and is set up on the first floor for convenience.

Lao Zheng arranged for someone to tell the examination room that Bai Li had arrived, turned his head to look at Bai Li, and cleared his throat: "Only patients can enter the examination room, you know?"

Bai Li said with a stinky face, "Yes.

" Lu Zhao didn't intend to let go of his hand.

Old Zheng said again: "Let me be straightforward. Major General Lu can accompany you in the isolation room, but not in the examination room."

Bai Li leaned on the wheelchair with his eyes closed: "Oh."

He still held on and did not let go.

"Don't pretend like you don't understand, okay, I know your kid will turn his head now." Old Zheng wanted to punch him twice, "Let go!"

Bai Li didn't respond.

Alphas in the susceptible period tend to show a different side than usual. The rampage is due to too many negative emotions, and it's okay to carry it on without being comforted. After being comforted, most of them will show dependence on omega. Different Alpha's dependency behavior is also different.

Lu Zhao's hand was pulled by Bai Li, and Bai Li's palm was warm. Lu Zhao's heart had already softened a lot, and he wanted to laugh, and felt that if Bai Li's susceptible period was not on the top, he would be quite cute.

"How long will the inspection take?" Lu Zhao asked.

Old Zheng: "He is in the susceptible period. It is not good to be outside for too long, so he will go to the physical examination table first, and it will take ten minutes."

Lu Zhao said "Yes", leaned down and whispered in Bai Li's ear: A few minutes."

Bai Li said nothing.

Lu Zhao called out, "Bai Li?"

The man remained motionless as if he was pretending to be dead.

Lu Zhao couldn't help laughing: "Li Li?"

"..." Bai Li's ears were itchy from his sound, and he was actually more or less awake at the moment, but he didn't want to move his mind. It was comfortable to be next to Lu Zhao, and he just wanted to be next to Lu Zhao . Hearing this sound, Bai Li had to move even if he didn't move, "Yes."

Then he reluctantly let go of his hand.

Later, Jiang Hao and Situ looked stupid. Jiang Hao is a beta. He has never seen an alpha who was appeased during the susceptible period a few times in his life. He called it a fucking gender miracle in his heart. The emotional period became Jiao Didi.

Situ himself is A, but unfortunately he is a bachelor, and he has no chance to experience the feeling of being soothed by pheromones. Seeing Bai Li's appearance as a donkey, Lu Zhao said a few words, and he agreed. Situ felt that his eyes were about to fall out of their sockets.

"Bai Li," Situ hurriedly said, taking advantage of him speaking one word at a time, "Can you give me a salary increase?" Yes is just one word, no is two words.

Bai Li opened his eyes, angrily: "Get out."

Situ: "..." Damn it, you can still do this.

Several medical staff around couldn't help laughing, and hurriedly pushed Bai Li into the examination room. Old Zheng was eager to check Bai Li's leg injury, so he rushed in too.

The door of the examination room was closed, and only Lu Zhao and the other three were still standing outside.

"Didn't eat two bites?" Jiang Hao rubbed his forehead and said, "I'll get some bottles of nutrient solution."

Lu Zhao nodded his thanks, and Jiang Hao went out to contact the logistics department of the military hospital.

Situ took out a small white ball and handed it to Lu Zhao: "Si Dong asked me to give this to Bai Li. I think he probably has no energy today, so I can give it to you." "Where is Si Tu

?

" He took a taxi and went home first, that kid has not been an adult for long, how can he stand up to Baili's pheromone."

Holding the little white ball in his hand, Lu Zhao still didn't know what Situ meant by this, and from the corner of his eye he saw Situ Yu With a speechless expression, he raised his head and asked, "Is there something wrong?"

"Then what..." Situ remembered the "retirement" mentioned by Tang Kaiyuan on the cruise ship, and wanted to ask, but felt that it was someone else's business, so he didn't say anything, just said, "It's okay, thank you very much." Lu Zhao did

n't understand.

Situ said again: "At that time, I always felt that you gave him a hand."

The vulnerability of the susceptible period can only be understood by alphas. It seems that they are violent and out of control, but most of the root of the loss of control comes from the darkness in their hearts. The less negative emotions, the lesser the impact of the susceptible period. Situ has always known that Baili's susceptible period is abnormal, but he can't help.

"I have been in the isolation room of the hospital before," Situ said, "stay for a while, and when I come out, I can see my dad and my brother. I will feel much better." After a pause, he looked at the closed examination room "Bai Li can't do it. After old man Bai died, he spent the craziest few days alone." In fact,

even if old man Bai is alive, he can't do much company.

That is an old man who does not allow Bai Li to be soft. Bai Li's childhood was quite tough.

The two of them didn't speak any more, they leaned against the wall silently and waited for Bai Li to come out from the door.

He could vaguely hear the noise of people behind him. The military hospital was quite busy today. Someone seemed to be communicating, with joy in his voice: "Open source, I just finished work, I heard you're back on the main planet..."

Lu Zhao turned his head and saw a red-haired omega talking to a person in a white coat After that, Xiaotiao came down the stairs, talking to the person on the other end of the personal terminal, and ran out quickly.

Suddenly, Lu Zhao recognized that this was the little reporter who forced to stop his and Bai Li's car. Lu Zhao remembered Bai Li's words again.

——"That little reporter and the O I checked are related to Tang Kaiyuan."

——"It doesn't matter now, but there will be in the future."

——"He is... the center of the world."

Lu Zhao narrowed his eyes halfway, and then looked back. The figure in the white coat walked away, and he could only look at him. To a rough outline, it is eighty-tenths like the doctor who was in charge of his physical examination.

It really does matter, Bai Li is right.

Lu Zhao turned his head back, the hand holding the little white ball was too hard, his knuckles turned white.

He looked at the closed door.

When Bai Li came out, Lu Zhao and Situ would be outside, and no one left this time.

Down's old house is covered with soft carpets.

Tang Kaiyuan stepped on the leather shoes, but he felt restless in his heart, as if he was stepping on a quagmire with nowhere to focus.

"Then let's do this first," Lin Sheng's voice sounded, "The end of the year is coming soon, and I have to complete the research and development before next year's Imperial Research Institute Contest. Don't lose the chain." Tang Xiao said with a smile on his face:

" Don't worry, don't worry." After a pause, he continued, "I said to contact the Zhou family and ask them what they mean..." "Don't

mention it," Lin Sheng still had a gentle expression on his face, but his tone Revealing a trace of anger, "Zhou Yue did not agree to cooperate."

Tang Xiao was surprised: "This..."

Lin Sheng showed displeasure: "Let the Gao family members stop talking nonsense, or simply don't come to the banquet. You must I want to invite, because I caused so much trouble last night."

The unpleasant conversation between Mr. Gao and Zhou Yue at the banquet yesterday was brought up again, and Tang Xiao's expression was a little embarrassing.

Lin Sheng glanced at Tang Kaiyuan: "Didn't you say that you had a close relationship with Lu Zhao before? Why, I don't think he treats you very warmly today." The matter in his heart was revealed, and Tang Kaiyuan

's His face turned pale, he bit his lips, and said in a gentle voice: "We haven't seen each other for many years, he may need some time to get acquainted with me again. Besides, Bai Li is so irritable, he may not be very good at talking to me "

"Really?" Lin Sheng was suspicious, and then laughed again, "But I think the relationship between Mr. Bai and Major General Lu is very good."

Tang Kaiyuan frowned: "Maybe."

The two said casually again For other things, Lin Sheng told Tang Kaiyuan to perform well in the selection of the First Army Corps, which can be regarded as opening up another path for them in the military world, so he was about to leave.

Before leaving, I didn't forget to add another sentence: "I've been keeping a low profile recently. That person's health is not very good. I guess I've already made up my mind. It's time for the young master to show his face. Don't disturb him." Tang Xiao hurriedly agreed

, Send Lin Sheng out.

The words were very cryptic. Tang Kaiyuan hadn't been on the main star for a long time, and it took him a few seconds to realize what Lin Sheng was talking about. In the aristocratic circle, the first prince was called the "eldest young master" in private. He was the first in line of succession, and Lin Sheng had a pretty good relationship with him.

"Father," Tang Kaiyuan was a little surprised, "When did our family start to get involved in that family's affairs..."

Tang Xiao waved his hand: "It's not that serious, I just help with small things." Turning to look at his son, and then Said, "By the way, Bai Li suddenly went crazy just now, are you okay?"

"It's okay," Tang Kaiyuan shook his head, "I didn't expect him to be so lacking in self-control and lose control in this situation."

Tang Xiao snorted coldly: "Isn't the Bai family's tutor always like this? Domineering, arrogant! Don't bother with him, he is used to it since he was a child, and doesn't take me and your mother seriously. You are different. I have always I believe you can win glory for the Tang family."

Since childhood, Tang Kaiyuan has heard these words no less than a hundred times.

He didn't know what was going on, but he always felt in his heart that he really deserved to be superior to Baili, even this brother with a different surname. But the memory of his youth has always been entrenched in his heart, he has been living under the shadow of Bai Li, and this shadow has gradually grown into his heart and spread to his whole body.

Tang Kaiyuan came back to his senses, smiled and said, "I'm coming back this time to show my strengths."

Tang Xiao's energy was a little weak due to yesterday's busyness and the sudden incident in the morning, and the family said a few more words In a word, Mrs. Tang silently helped him walk towards their bedroom.

Tang Kaiyuan followed behind, echoing Tang Xiao's words one after another.

When he walked into the bedroom, Mrs. Tang glanced back at him, and whispered, "Kai Kaiyuan, is the omega you brought back your partner?"

Tang Kaiyuan was stunned for a moment, and after realizing who his mother was talking about, he said: " Yes."

"But just now, I heard you communicating with another omega..." Mrs. Tang bit her lip, "The tone is very intimate, what's going on?" "Mother,"

Tang Kaiyuan interrupted her with a smile , "There are some things I can't explain to you, but I love my partner, and I respond sincerely and equally to everyone who loves me." Mrs. Tang stared at the son blankly, she couldn't

understand , but she felt that this son was very strange.

This son who was brought up by her single-handedly made her feel depressed and lost.

Tang Kaiyuan gave a few more instructions to let his parents have a good rest, and then left first.

The curtains were drawn in the bedroom, so that the bleak light of the imperial rainy season outside the window could not let in much. Mrs. Tang breathed a sigh of relief and walked into the bedroom.

A fist swung round and hit her. Madam Tang screamed softly and fell to the ground.

"Look at the good things your Bai family has done!" Tang Xiao's anger made his slightly fat body tremble, "Don't you think I'm not ashamed enough? Your father doesn't take me seriously, and that kid Baili doesn't take me seriously either." Put it in your eyes!"

Mrs. Tang held her head and sobbed, "He didn't, he's just a sensitive period, he can't control it..." "

Shut up! Shut up!" Tang Xiao roared, "You speak for him? You dared to push me back in the morning, Bai Ying, don't think that I don't know why you sneaked out last night... See it? People don't treat you like a mother at all!" Mrs. Tang shivered in a corner,

trembling speechless.

The smell of Tang Xiao's pheromone filled the bedroom, and Mrs. Tang felt that her eyes were dark, and the glands on the back of her neck twitched.

Tang Xiao was still roaring in a low voice, but Mrs. Tang could not hear clearly. She couldn't move her hands and feet and couldn't stand up at all.

The face of his father before he was alive flashed through Madam Tang's mind in the dimness. After a while, that face became blurred again, and Bai Li's facial features became clear again.

Mrs. Tang remembered that under the warm light in the corridor of the cruise ship, Bai Li put his arms around Lu Zhao weakly and spoke softly in his ear.

Thinking of Tang Kaiyuan's expression just now, and the words he made her unable to understand...

Tang Xiao pulled her body up, and Mrs. Tang saw his face from the eyes blurred by tears, and a trace of bewilderment and hatred flashed in her eyes. meaning.

Through the heavy door, Tang Kaiyuan glanced back in the corridor. His mental power is very high now, and he noticed abnormal pheromone fluctuations coming from his parents' room.

He stood where he was, with a vague feeling in his heart.

He has had this feeling since he was a child, but he never thought about whether he should confirm it.

Tang Kaiyuan was not in a good mood at the moment, and the joyful feeling of returning to the main star did not come as expected. Today he saw Lu Zhao and Bai Li again.

Under the hedge of pheromone, Tang Kaiyuan discovered a fact in horror.

Even though his mental strength has been raised to this level, he still cannot catch up with Bai Li in terms of stable output. Even Bai Li, who is in the susceptible period, still has a frighteningly strong control over his mental power. He couldn't suppress Bai Li's pheromone, so he also got kicked by Bai Li.

That kick kicked out the timidity buried deep in his soul when he was young, and the self-confidence that Tang Kaiyuan had built up in the past few years almost collapsed. His heart became anxious, and he always felt that he shouldn't be like this. He closed his eyes, turned around and walked towards his room.

There were already a lot of troubles, so he had to find a way to stabilize his mental strength first, Tang Kaiyuan thought, wait for him to free up time, and then ask his mother and father if there is any discomfort.

The empire's rain washed away Tang's old house, and he raised his head to look out the window amidst the rumbling thunder.

The rain mixed with the smell of the mowed lawn outside the window reminded him of the young major general.