Chapter 62

Tang Kaiyuan slammed the car door, ignored the butler's inquiry, and ran into the old house in the rain.

Half of his chest was filled with anger, usually with a guilty conscience. Before he left, he didn't even dare to look at Kuai Le's face. They all evaded and prevaricated.

In the end, he could only call Minister Qi of the Public Security Department, but the other party hesitated: "Why did this happen at such a time... It's not that I don't want to help you, but it's Major General Lu Zhao. Besides, his You also know who your legal partner is, if that young master goes crazy and smashes the Ministry of Public Security—"

Tang Kaiyuan hung up on him before he finished speaking.

The status of the Bai family in the empire has always been higher than that of the Tang family. Even if Bai Li is the only living person left in this generation, there is no need to provoke the young master Bai for a small reporter.

Tang Kaiyuan ran up the stairs and saw a few thin photo frames on the corridor wall.

He went to the Bai family's house once when he was young, and he will never forget the row of photos of the head of the family in military uniform on the walls of the Bai family, the entire merit wall, and the golden Carrie medals in the cabinets.

At that time, he had a faint thought, the same blood, why Bai Li got all this.

Tang Kaiyuan came back to his senses and put the thoughts behind him, now he has to find a way to get Kuai Le out.

The door of the study room was ajar, there was a faint voice of conversation, Tang Kaiyuan didn't think much, knocked on the door hastily and pushed it open.

"Father, there is something wrong..." Tang Kaiyuan's words stuck in his throat, and he said after a few seconds, "What's the matter?"

Tang Xiao sat on the chair panting heavily, knocking the medicine in hand to the ground, She was staring at Mrs. Tang who was squatting on the ground picking up medicine.

Hearing the movement, Tang Xiao raised his head, and the finger pointing at Mrs. Tang's nose froze in the air: "Who told you to come in without knocking?

" Here."

Mrs. Tang put a few pills back into the medicine bottle, looked up at him and smiled, "It's raining? Why don't you wipe it off." The

soft smile made Tang Kaiyuan feel more at ease: "Mother , this medicine is...?"

"I took it," Tang Xiao took over the conversation, adjusted his tone, and the expression on his face was no longer as ferocious as before. I have a headache, and I just called the family doctor to prescribe some medicine." After a pause, he didn't wait for Tang Kaiyuan to continue to ask questions before speaking, "Just now I was dizzy and didn't hold the medicine bottle steady, and it spilled all over the floor, your mother is helping to pick it up. Tang

Kaiyuan looked at Mrs. Tang, who lowered her head and gave a soft "hmm".

The atmosphere in the room was a little weird, and Tang Kaiyuan didn't dare to ask further questions.

Fortunately, Tang Xiao spoke first, "What's the matter?"

"Ah, what," Tang Kaiyuan cleared his throat, "Father, I'm in some trouble..."

He recounted what happened in the afternoon, and the Instead of the embarrassing plot, I only talked about how Bai Li got Kuai Le taken away from his car.

The more Mrs. Tang listened, the more surprised she became. She almost lost her footing when she heard that Kuai Le reached out to Lu Zhao's medical report.

"That little reporter, right? I knew that none of these people who were chasing and reporting private affairs every day was clean." Tang Xiao frowned and loosened his neckline. He hit the muzzle, so don't join in the fun."

"How can this be to join in the fun?" Tang Kaiyuan said anxiously, "Father, that is my partner, I promised to help him!"

Tang Xiao was still a little dizzy, and waved his hand impatiently: "No."

"Father!" Tang Kaiyuan got anxious and grabbed Tang Xiao's hand, "Just this time! Lele is my partner!" Tang Xiao

felt a little pain when Tang Kaiyuan squeezed Tang Xiao's hand. He was already old, and his strength was not as strong as that of his young and strong son. He couldn't help but feel angry and pushed Tang Kaiyuan away: "You are not bad for this partner!

" Those words were like a sharp knife, smashing Mrs. Tang's heart into pieces.

She realized that Tang Xiao actually knew about her son's chaotic partnership. He was clear about it, but he didn't object.

Mrs. Tang felt sick.

"I don't care if you mess around in other places. If you say you can't do it, you can't do it!" Tang Xiao roared, "What time is it now? You just hooked up with that young master of the Lin family and are about to keep a low profile. family getting involved in that shit of O?!"

Tang Kaiyuan was pushed to a stagger, he had never seen Tang Xiao like this before, and looked at his father in astonishment.

"That's someone I have feelings for after all," Tang Kaiyuan bit his lip, "And you just watched Bai Li send people around me to prison? He did it on purpose, he..." "Shut up!"

Tang Xiao's face was flushed red, and he was gasping for breath, like an angry bear, and he was about to come over with his fists waving, "You are useless, you have been suppressed by him since you were a child, so you have the nerve to say it!" Mrs.

Tang After recovering, he rushed forward to stop Tang Xiao.

"Don't," she whispered tremblingly, "don't be like a child..."

Tang Xiao's movements paused, and he suddenly turned around and shook off Mrs. Tang's hand.

The medicine bottle was knocked over again, and the pills rolled down to Tang Yuanyuan's feet.

"Okay," Tang Xiao loosened his neckline again, and panted, "Don't play the role of a lover here, after a while, you can get that little reporter out after a while. Tang

Kaiyuan looked at the medicine bottle on the ground, then at Mrs. Tang who was thrown away but did not look surprised, and was speechless for a while.

"Besides, you might stop thinking about him after a few days," Tang Xiao said lightly, "There are a lot of omega, and when the Tang family gets up, you won't have time to think about it." "Wait for

Tang Get home" is a sentence that Tang Xiao has been talking about all the time. Tang Kaiyuan has lived in this sentence since he was a child, just like living in a dream woven by his father.

He always felt that this dream was real, and he always felt that he deserved to stand in a higher position.

But since he returned to the main star, he felt that he was getting further and further away from this dream.

And the father is becoming more and more strange.

Tang Kaiyuan gave a wooden "hmm".

"Get ready and go to the Fuli Club tonight." Tang Xiao calmed down and patted Tang Kaiyuan's shoulder compensatingly, "The eldest young master is coming too, and he still has a few speeches at the military academy at the end of the year. At that time, I will mention Mr. Lin Sheng's research institute and you, the pilot."

This also means that Lin Sheng's research institute will be popularized before the start of the Imperial Academy competition. Due to the small audience, this kind of mecha competition is generally not displayed in front of the public, but the major legions and military academies have always paid attention to it, and the Imperial Research Institute has also been open to these two parties.

After all, it is a field that is closely related to these two parties. The major legions and military academies have often discussed and studied the competition in the past, and the judgment of the judges will inevitably be affected by the opinions of these two parties.

Tang Kaiyuan's expression softened a lot. He knew that he had already surpassed Bai Li in this step.

"Do you know the pros and cons?" Tang Xiao snorted, "Go get ready first, and I'll call you when the time is up." Tang Kaiyuan didn't

refuse any more, turned and walked out of the room, and

the moment he closed the study door, he heard a fist slap. The muffled sound of hitting the body.

Without looking back, he closed the door and walked back to his room in a daze.

An Lun was lying on the big soft bed in the room and sending text messages. Seeing Tang Kaiyuan came back, he frantically turned off the virtual screen.

"What's the matter?" An Lun looked at Tang Kaiyuan's face, "What's the matter? What about Kuai Le, didn't you say you'll come back together at night?"

Tang Kaiyuan unbuttoned the two buttons of his shirt before he felt gasped. All at once.

He walked to the bed and sat down, looking at the ground in a daze.

"Ask you," An Lun leaned over and pushed him, "What's going on?"

Tang Kaiyuan's mind went numb, and he repeated what happened in the afternoon stiffly.

"I really can't bear it." An Lun responded with a delicate voice, "What's going on on the Star Network, how dare you make such an idea. Let me tell you, that is, Bai Li and Lu Zhao are too lazy to talk to each other. Let this matter out with a voice, and the spittle of netizens alone can drown Kuai Le! And you, as far as your relationship with him, the Tang family will also be implicated!" Tang Kaiyuan said: "Should

I Watching Lele suffer?"

"That's what he asked for!" An Lun snorted, "I won't say anything else, Bai Li used this as a pretext and reported it to the marshal, and all the senior military officials knew about it. Will the affairs of the First Legion be affected?"

These words were almost the same as what Bai Li said in the afternoon, Tang Kaiyuan didn't say anything, but his temples began to throb and hurt.

Everyone is talking about Bai Li, and everyone is reminding him that he is not as good as Bai Li.

His father accused him of not being able to overwhelm Bai Li, and An Lun said the same. Even in the afternoon, Lu Zhao only had Bai Li in his eyes...

Tang Kaiyuan shook his head, not wanting to talk about this topic again.

An Lun was still chattering to himself, and after talking for a long time without getting a response, he rubbed Tang Kaiyuan's back with his toes.

"Don't make trouble." Tang Kaiyuan still sat there with his shoulders shrugged, and after a while, he mumbled, "I just..." I

couldn't continue speaking halfway through.

"What happened just now?" An Lun asked.

Tang Kaiyuan lowered his eyes halfway, hesitated for a moment, and said in a low voice, "I feel like between father and mother... I don't know, and I can't tell." "There's nothing wrong with that,"

An Lun turned over. , disapprovingly, "Didn't it mean that your father beat your mother?"

These words made Tang Yuanyuan jump up like a lightning strike.

"What did you say?" Tang Kaiyuan exclaimed in surprise, "Impossible!"

"What's impossible? It's a common thing in our place. I thought there wouldn't be such a place as the main star." An Lun looked at him, "You really don't know? It's not like, I thought you were pretending not to see it before, it's so obvious after all."

Tang Kaiyuan's mind went blank, and it took a long time before he could utter a sentence: "You fucking nonsense!

" Take a look? Let me tell you, I have seen the eyes of the omega who is used to being beaten a lot, and I can tell what is going on at a glance!" As soon as he finished speaking,

Tang Kaiyuan pulled the small pillow on the bed and smashed it on Ann. On Lun's face: "My father wouldn't do such a thing! Do you know what kind of aristocrats the Tang family is? Nobles from a small place like yours can't compare!"

Although the pillow didn't hurt, An Lun was still sharp. He yelled: "Why are you crazy! Don't say you don't feel anything, you just don't admit it!"

Tang Kaiyuan stood where he was, his hands and feet were stiff.

Does he not admit it? Does he feel nothing at all?

The heavy door of the study came to his mind again, and he found that even in his memory, he dared not push the door open.

"My parents are both from aristocratic background, a model couple," Tang Kaiyuan clenched his fists and said, "What do you know, they are the best couple in the aristocratic circle, and we are the most enviable family!" Amway looked

at After a while, he suddenly laughed.

"I see," he said softly, "You don't mind your father beating your mother, but you mind that they deprive you of your enviable highlights." Tang Kaiyuan's heart stopped beating for a second

.

In this second, what flashed in front of his eyes was Bai Li's eyes at his birthday party.

He was holding his father with his left hand and his mother with his right hand, the way Bai Li looked at him when he walked past the table full of gifts.

That look told Tang Kaiyuan that he had defeated Bai Li at this moment.

He had something that Bai Li could never have in his life - a complete and happy family.

Satisfaction has made him a topic countless times, and he brought it up in front of Bai Li when he was in school. Although Bai Li never said anything, he knew that Bai Li was hurting.

This realization once made Tang Kaiyuan shudder with excitement.

He didn't push the door open, because he knew that if the truth behind the door was full of blood, then he would forever lose this key point that completely overwhelmed Bai Li.

He also has to accept an unlucky father and a bloody mother.

Tang Kaiyuan pushed away An Lun who came up to comfort him, and rushed out of the bedroom almost as if fleeing.

He rushed all the way to the door of the study, and stood in front of that door, but his arm seemed to weigh a thousand catties, and he couldn't lift it up.

The door was opened from the inside, Tang Xiao was stunned: "What are you doing here?"

Tang Kaiyuan looked at him and asked about the residual pheromone smell coming from the room.

"Why haven't you changed your clothes yet?" Tang Xiao frowned, "Go and tidy up, and be smart when you see the young master at night, don't waste the thread that father drew for you.

" Wire.

Tang Kaiyuan realized in a daze that without Tang Xiao, he might have no shortcuts in many things.

"Hurry up!" Tang Xiao urged again.

Tang Kaiyuan stood there in a daze for a few seconds, but did not hear Mrs. Tang's voice. He closed his eyes, said "um", and turned around slowly.

He has his back to the door.

So the door doesn't exist.

The hot oil is poured on the prepared chili noodles, and the sound of "Zi La" arouses a scent that rushes straight to the nasal cavity.

Bai Li was choked by the smell and sneezed, and the pot in his hand shook: "It's been a long time, ah! I haven't made this kind of seasoning for a long time, and I forgot why I didn't make it, but now I want to Wake up."

Lu Zhao was also a little shocked by the domineering scent, and was about to ask why he didn't do it when he heard the butler robot scream.

"Indoor air pollution is serious!" The round fat man screamed in a delicate voice, "My friend, you are going to die!"

Then he started circling around the room like crazy, bumping into Bai Li's uninjured leg, and reported to Lu Zhaoyi live The degree of pollution, screaming at the throat the whole time, if it is not programmed to leave the room, it will probably have to rush out the door in the next second, and run away from home with the door.

Not knowing whether he was surprised by the machine butler or choked by the smell, Lu Zhao coughed several times.

Bai Li laughed so hard that he sneezed while laughing.

"Can it," Lu Zhao clutched his nose and considered his words, "Calm down?"

"No," Bai Li said, "It will stop screaming when the smell in the room is almost gone, but it will continue to scold. I'll take ten minutes."

Lu Zhao convinced.

The house smelled of chili and sneezed, accompanied by a crazy machine butler, and it was a mess. At this moment, the personal terminal shook.

Coughing, Lu Zhao took out his personal terminal and looked at it: "Huo Cun replied."

Bai Li poured the mixed seasoning on the vegetables: "Ask?"

"Yes," Lu Zhao enlarged the virtual screen , so that Bai Li could also see, "I adjusted the communication information, and found out that it was this person who gave Kuai Le the news."

On the virtual screen was an unfamiliar face, neither Bai Li nor Lu Zhao knew each other.

Because of the identities of Lu Zhao and Bai Li, as well as the pressure from the legion, the police station was very efficient.

After confirming that Bai Li and Lu Zhao did not know these two people, the police used photos to compare the database, and quickly found the information of this person. Judging from the files alone, this does not look like a person who can put his hand on Lu Zhao's head, but a piece of company information that this person has worked for has caught the attention of Huo Cun, who is still in the police station to follow up on the progress.

Not long after, Huo Cun sent a message about that company.

"Look," Bai Li smiled, "Acquaintance."

Lu Zhao quickly browsed through the information, and was stunned: "Gao's company?"

Then he recalled the brief conflict with the Gao family during the last medical examination.

He basically went to the medical examination alone, didn't meet any acquaintances, and few people knew how he was damaged after the war. The only time he was caught in the hospital was when Gao's.

"No wonder the attitude of the Gao family on the cruise ship before." Bai Li put down his bowl and chopsticks, and replied a text message, "Talk about this to the police, and the police station should be able to find the evidence soon. The lawyers from the Bai family Say hello too, and prepare to clean up the Gao family together."

As soon as the text message was sent, Bai Li's personal terminal vibrated again.

There are two words written in the sender column: Zhou Yue.

The content of the newsletter is very simple, and a survey report is attached. Bai Li looked at it quickly, and couldn't hold back a sneer.

Lu Zhao chewed half of the vegetables in his mouth and looked up at Bai Li.

"The gossip about the Imperial Research Institute has been spreading before, about the selection tendency of the solicitation competition," Bai Li said, "Do you still remember?"

Lu Zhao gave a "hmm".

"The source of the news is almost checked, and I have convinced Zhou's speed, which is much faster than mine." Bai Li pushed the personal terminal over for Lu Zhao to look at.

In fact, Zhou Yue's thoughts were similar to Bai Li's, and they both thought this gossip was weird. So long before discussing cooperation with Bai Li, the investigation had already started, and now the results were almost out, so I sent a piece of information to the newly announced partner.

The report was too long, and Lu Zhao didn't read it carefully, but Zhou Yue's text message was short and clear, with only a few words: The source was found, suspected to be written by Lin Sheng.

"His hand is too long." Lu Zhao frowned, "I can report to the higher-ups."

Bai Li turned off his personal terminal and shook his head: "If you report it now, the Lin family will suppress it. You have to give face to the royal family, it's hard to say something like this without evidence, even if there is evidence, as long as there is no real trouble, they can find a way to find a fig leaf and cover it up." This kind of

thing It is the same wherever and in which era.

Where there is class, power, and selfishness, this kind of thing will not stop.

Lu Zhao couldn't eat. The ingredients of Baili's cold dish were spicy and refreshing, but now they tasted bland in his mouth. He had a strong sense of powerlessness, a subtle feeling that made him realize that what he could do was too limited, and for the first time made him disappointed in his own inadequacy in this area.

"Eat," Bai Li gave him a dish with chopsticks, "Hurry up and eat it, I made it after being scolded by the chubby man." At this moment, the chubby man actually stopped scolding, but he spoke softly just now

. The scream still remained in Lu Zhao's mind.

"All you gave me were chili flakes." Lu Zhao took a look.

Bai Li couldn't help laughing: "The peppers are not spicy."

Major General Lu was not picky about food, he stuffed it into his mouth, and asked after a while: "What are you going to do?"

Bai Li didn't answer him immediately, only said: " I snatched the Zhou family from Lin Sheng, you know that?"

"Yes."

"The Zhou family is not involved in many fields, and the only ones that are famous in the empire are those few companies," Bai Li drank a few Mouth porridge, and said as if eating a meal, "People like Lin Sheng don't know how to cooperate with small companies, and large companies have almost negotiated cooperation partners. Without Zhou, Lin Sheng has to sign up for the competition at the end of the year. Time is so tight, there are not many partners he can choose."

Lu Zhao paused and understood: "He will choose the Gao family."

"He can only choose the Gao family," Bai Li pouted, "but the Gao family Now that he is involved in information trading, he doesn't know anything yet, so he probably looks pretty good now, thinking that he will win the competition right away." "You mean," Lu Zhao

pondered After a while, "This matter will also affect Lin Sheng."

"The matter of the Gao family is at most a leak of personal privacy. It was passed by a few casual tricks in the past. Now that it is on the cusp of the storm, the military will definitely not take advantage of him. "," Bai Li finished the last sip of porridge, "After the incident comes out, public opinion will definitely explode. The spittle from the scolding alone is enough for the Gao family, and Lin Sheng, who has cooperated with the Gao family, will also have to respond accordingly."

There is no shortage of good people in the world, and there is no shortage of people who stare at cracked eggs and dig deep.

As long as the stand is correct, digging along is an easy task. The partner's methods are dirty, do you, Lin Sheng, know it or not? Know how to deal with it? It doesn't matter if it's clear, but what I'm afraid of is that not only can't clear it, but it will also be dug out with black material.

People like Lin Sheng have never been short of black material, only the first shovel.

Knowing that Bai Li knew it well, Lu Zhao's mood eased a little, and he didn't say anything more.

Bai Li looked at him, while Lu Zhao lowered his eyes halfway, showing no superfluous expression.

Perhaps it was because the temporary mark between the two hadn't weakened yet, and Bai Li felt that his emotions hadn't risen because the problem had been resolved.

Until the dinner was finished and the dishes were cleaned up, Bai Li could feel the subtle emotions surrounding Lu Zhao.

He shook his hand in the sink, and called out to Lu Zhao who was picking out a drink from the refrigerator, "Flowers."

Lu Zhao stood up, walked over with two bottles of drinks, and handed one to Bai Li.

"You're not very happy," Bai Li took a sip, looked at Lu Zhao, "Talk about it?"

His tone was as if he had discovered something new, Lu Zhao's brows loosened, and he unscrewed the bottle: "It doesn't count. Come on."

Not really unhappy.

"Come here," Bai Li pulled him to the clean counter next to the sink, "Let Li Li hear what worries Major General brother has."

Lu Zhao laughed.

He didn't answer after laughing, leaned against the edge of the table with his back to the table, thought for a while before opening his mouth: "I just found out that there are really few things I can help you with."

Bai Li was stunned for a while.

"There's not much we can do between us," Lu Zhao turned his head to look at him, "Because you and I are not the kind of people who can only go down with the help of others." This feeling is very subtle

.

Lu Zhao and Bai Li are actually the same kind of people, regardless of gender, they both have a strong desire to protect. But this desire to protect is quite weak when they meet the same strong opponent, because they know very well that the deepest damage to each other is not the body, but the heart.

But this kind of damage is irreversible, the scar will only fade, not disappear.

And they could never have a hand in the time that left each other scarred.

Bai Li understood what Lu Zhao meant almost as soon as he finished speaking. What happened in the past few days actually hit Lu Zhao a little bit.

First, he watched the crisis faced by the research institute, and then he was told that the application in the army was rejected. Lu Zhao realized that his original rhythm of life was too simple. He was an imperial eagle in his own field, but in a concrete field like Baili But he couldn't get in.

"It doesn't mean that everyone has to support each other to be regarded as a deeply emotional help." Bai Li put one hand on the edge of the table and thought for a while, "We are not the kind of relationship that supports each other." Lu

Zhao look at him.

"We are the kind who hold hands," Bai Li said, "the kind who have to break our wrists from time to time."

Although Bai Li is usually broken.

Lu Zhao wanted to laugh, but couldn't help it, he really laughed: "Fuck." He said again, "The kind that goes to the bathroom hand in hand."

Bai Li remembered that this was what he promised Lu Zhao before attending the Tang's dinner, and he If you escape, you can escape together hand in hand with Lu Zhao.

"You remember all this." Bai Li smiled straight, and hugged Lu Zhao, "Are you depressed just now?"

Lu Zhao was hugged by him, thought for a while, and said frankly, "I don't know." "

This You don't even know." Bai Li sighed in admiration.

"I don't know," Lu Zhao said, "I've never felt this way before."

Bai Li was speechless for a moment, and it took him a long time to let out a breath.

He understood, it was he who made Lu Zhao feel this way.

Just as Lu Zhao pushed him out of his sleep to face reality, he also pulled the Imperial Eagle down from the sky.

Lu Zhao's frankness made Bai Li's heart beat wildly. He put his arms around Lu Zhao and buried his face in the other's neck.

Before he could say a word to express his emotion, he heard Lu Zhao "tsk".

"Rub me all over with oil." Lu Zhao said, "Why are you still wearing this?" Bai Li

swallowed his emotion immediately, and looked down. Indeed, he wore an apron when cooking, and the half-length A waistband that feels like a chef.

"Fuck," Bai Li cursed, leaning both hands on the edge of the table, squeezing Lu Zhao between his arms, "Can you keep my emotion alive for a minute longer, the atmosphere was pretty good just now. "

Lu Zhao laughed straight.

"Help me untie it." Bai Li said.

Lu Zhao didn't understand: "What?"

"Waist," Bai Li said lazily, "Isn't it rubbing oil all over your body?"

He rested his chin on Lu Zhao's neck and didn't move a bit, letting Lu Zhao untie it. Open the waistband, but don't turn around.

Lu Zhao's lips moved, but without saying a word, he stretched out his arms around Bai Li's waist, and untied the belt on Bai Li's back waist with both hands.

The hands of the mechas were groping on his lower back. This recognition made Bai Li's nerves tense suddenly. He buried his face down, and his lips touched Lu Zhao's skin. He felt that his hands pulled the belt of the waist a few times, but instead of pulling it away, he pulled it. The clothes at the back of the waist lifted a corner, and Lu Zhao's fingers touched Bai Li's skin.

"Continue," Bai Li said, "Aren't you going to help me?"

Lu Zhao's arm pressed hard, clasping Bai Li's waist and tightening it into his arms.

"What kind of help?" Lu Zhao's voice was a little hoarse.

Bai Li was serious: "Relieve your waist."

Lu Zhao rubbed his leg against the place where Bai Li was pressing against him: "What kind of help?"

The smell of pheromone in the air became stronger, and Bai Li realized his shameless bottom line It can also be lowered. He held Lu Zhao's hand in the back with his backhand, and guided that hand to enter through the gap in his clothes.

"This kind of gang." Bai Li said.

This kind of help holding hands.

At the end of the year, all kinds of miscellaneous things piled up together. Before the enthusiasm for rectification in the news industry faded, another bomb blasted the tolerance of the citizens of the empire to pieces.

As soon as it was reported that the staff of the military hospital leaked the medical records of the soldiers, it caused an uproar in the public opinion. The wording of the report is very ingenious, concealing the identity of the soldier and the specific condition, and only reporting on the fact that the personal information of the patient is being bought and sold. He slammed the speech he just made in his military academy speech, "absolutely put an end to smearing soldiers." The face of the first heir to the Image Matter.

As early as some time ago, news about the unfair treatment of veterans and military families continued to spread, and the anger of the citizens of the empire had already been ignited. This report was like a pot of oil, directly on the heads of the citizens.

Medical records leaked! What a concept!

If even military hospitals cannot guarantee 100% respect for the privacy of military personnel, then where else can they be responsible for these soldiers?

The public sentiment was heated, major social platforms were full of abuse, and the military hospital removed several leaders overnight.

Another insider leaked the identity of the doctor who leaked the information and the identity of the reporter who bought the information. Netizens themselves are the most powerful search engine. It didn't take long to get rid of Bancun and Kuai Le. It doesn't matter. Bancun's social account was exploded, and the trumpet was found along the way.

Trumpet's remarks on the forum were exposed, with vicious and extreme words, and he used trumpet to scold his patients on Xingwang many times. Most of the patients in the military hospital are members of the military, and one can imagine what kind of people are insulted by the board.

All kinds of evil deeds during Kuai Le's career were also picked up, which were listed one by one by netizens, calling them "standard negative textbooks" and "models of unscrupulous journalists". Give the public an explanation and announce the dismissal of this employee on the spot.

The royal family once thought that the topic could be pushed to a new level as the heat subsided. In the speech of the first heir at the military academy, the response to "how to view the media's wanton smearing of the image of soldiers" became empty talk. A hole was almost poked in his face.

Within two days, the students in the military academy posted the speech video on various forums.

This kind of speech was originally public, but the venue was set at the Military Academy, and most of the audience were legion or academy students. This was the first time that it attracted public attention.

Bai Li sat in the rest area of ​​the research institute and browsed the news. He had just finished the man-machine simulation confrontation all afternoon and was feeling a little tired. Did not make a sound.

Originally, this was just a solicitation contest with a small audience, but it became popular because of this speech.

Even better, at the end of his speech, the first heir also expressed his views on mechas, his preferred model, and mentioned Lin Sheng's research institute by the way.

Bai Li understood the meaning of this, and it was nothing more than trying to win the attention of some military academies and major legions for Lin Sheng, but he didn't expect that the negative news because of the information trading was directly mentioned in front of the public.

When Bai Li heard the first heir say "this research institute has excellent mech developers and excellent mech pilots", for a moment he wanted to see Tang Kaiyuan's expression.

He felt that after a glance, he could keep laughing until next year.

"I'm laughing like crazy, okay?" Situ lay on the back of the sofa and watched together, "I was shocked when I saw this paragraph yesterday. I was slapped in the face as soon as Duan Speech was finished, and I didn't even bother to get angry." "

This can be regarded as attracting a wave of attention," Bai Li also smiled, "at least now more people know about Lin Sheng's research institute "

Situ sighed: "Damn, this is nothing, it's really magical."

Isn't it magical, Bai Li thought, stallion writing is not magical, it's still called stallion writing?

These media used to revolve around Tang Kaiyuan. In the original book, Tang Kaiyuan returned to the main star, and it was not long before he was mentioned in the military academy speech of the first heir. .

Because of this limelight, Tang Kaiyuan became the focus of many people's attention, and by the way, he pulled out the original Bai Li and stepped on it several times. In the original book, Bai Li's several insults to Tang Kaiyuan when he was a teenager were also brought up again, which set the stage for the confrontation between the two brothers in the near future, and also improved the cool | feeling brought by the original book Bai Li being hanged and beaten in the later period.

Bai Li closed his eyes, not thinking about the plots of the original novel that still popped up in his mind from time to time, turned his head and asked, "Hey, I remember you still have a lot of common metal materials here, right?" "Ah

, "The topic changed too quickly, and Situ still didn't realize it. "Yes, why?" Bai Li: " Give

me something I don't need."

, I feel that it is more reliable to send Lu Zhao's first New Year's Eve gift through my own hands.

Situ vacated a small workshop for him alone, with complete equipment. Before leaving, he took a look at Bai Li's personal terminal on the side. On the virtual screen was the reference picture Bai Li found.

"Damn it," Situ widened his eyes, "Isn't this..."

On the screen was a decommissioned mech. This model had been discontinued, and the last batch had already been scrapped.

This is the first model that Lu held.

"You have nothing to do," Bai Li turned to look at him, "Can you go out if you have nothing to do, tell your brother, this time the video of the military academy's speech was posted well, thank him for me." Situ was

pushed , Surprised: "What?! Si Ming posted the video?!"

"He didn't tell you?" I received a red envelope of 5,000 star coins."

"No!" Situ Nu asked from the bottom of his heart, "Is he my brother or your brother?!"

Bai Li couldn't help but laugh.

"What are you planning to do," Situ asked again, "Do you want to make this mech model?"

"Let's make it about this big." Bai Li gestured a palm-length distance away, "I'll give it to..." He laughed, "I made it for Lu Zhao." This is the first one, and there will be another one in the future

. Second, third.

Lu convened many types of mechs.

They will have many more years to live.