Chapter 54

Mrs. Tang was sitting on the small sofa in the study, reading a book. The sound of the pattering rain outside the window made her a little distracted, and she became dazed after turning two pages of the book in her hand.

The empire's rainy season made the entire main planet damp, and she occasionally felt like she was moldy day by day, with blue-purple mold spots all over her body, on her arms, legs, abdomen and glands.

Not on her face, Tang Xiao is a fastidious person, and she will never let mildew grow on her face, destroying this exquisite appearance that can be used no matter what the occasion. He likes Mrs. Tang's face, and he would praise her as "an omega forgotten by time" when he was making out. Even when she was old, her face was still as pure and gentle as before.

Mrs. Tang felt that what he said was right, that she was indeed a person who was forgotten by time. Otherwise, it wouldn't have been so many years, and nothing seemed to have changed.

She has neither become more mature, nor has she become more calm.

It's just that the book in my hand has changed, from "Aristocratic Omega Grooming Essentials" to "Spending Life with Our Alpha--Important Things for an Excellent Omega to Do in Life".

Mrs. Tang also watched "How to Raise an Excellent Alpha Baby" when she was pregnant. But before she had time to apply the theory in the book to Bai Li, Bai Li was taken away by her father and raised very well. She was one of the alphas in Mrs. Tang's heart. She secretly observed nobles who were about the same age as Bai Li. A, I personally feel that this group of people is either too low-level or not very useful, so it's no wonder that Bai Li always doesn't take this group of people seriously.

Others said that Bai Li was arrogant and domineering, but Mrs. Tang felt that the heirs of the Bai family had to be like this, not arrogant and domineering, but really capitalized.

Later, she gave birth to her second child, and she didn't have much chance to practice the principles in the book. Tang Xiao likes to take Tang Kaiyuan by his side and teach him the rules of life. Mrs. Tang doesn't quite understand the "principles" her husband taught her son, so she can only find excuses to walk around her son more often.

Once she walked outside the door with the snacks she made, and heard Tang Xiao tell Tang Kaiyuan: "I was chasing your mother so hard that I almost knelt down to Mr. Bai. I thought I could impress that old guy, but I didn't." Thinking about being scolded would make you bloody. Kai Kaiyuan, you can't show your cowardice in the quiz this time, you have to beat that kid from the Bai family to win over your father." At that time, Tang Kaiyuan was asked by Tang Xiao to skip a grade, and he and

Bai Study in the same grade in the same school.

Mrs. Tang took away a plate of dim sum and ate it all by herself. While eating, she thought, no wonder Kai Kai never called Brother Li Li, even if she secretly taught him several times.

If she said one word, Tang Xiao could say ten or a hundred sentences.

Just like Tang Xiao would say to her every time, "Omega's physique is too bad, you can't do anything".

The books in Mrs. Tang's memory are almost all these types. In fact, going forward, back to the time when she was undifferentiated, she had read different books, but they were all sorted out later with the differentiation. up.

What were you watching at that time?

The voice from the small conference room outside the study interrupted Mrs. Tang's thoughts. Tang Xiao lowered his voice and was communicating: "Yes, yes, it must be arranged, and the location will still be in the 'Fuli Club'?...Don't worry, don't worry, It must be fine..."

Mrs. Tang listened attentively.

"I know, this group of media really don't have a good eye, and those netizens who join in the fun and make a fuss don't know anything, so they will yell nonsense," Tang Xiao said, "Don't be unhappy, just for a while, they're done. Isn't it over? What happened back then has already been turned over, and besides, you have nothing to do with that rescue accident, what evidence do they have..."

Mrs. Tang's nerves tightened a bit, listening to Be more careful.

Tang Xiao said again: "Hey, I think it's probably the second child's mischief. How long has it been since I came back? Now, I just want to make trouble for the young master!...Yes, yes, I know that the young master is not in a good mood...The young master Are you coming to play this time too? Let's relax."

"Eldest Young Master" should be talking about the first heir, and the second child is probably the second heir.

Mrs. Tang didn't know much about these things. She was thinking of finding someone to check on the star network when Tang Xiao was not at home, so that Tang Xiao could see it, and said that she was an omega who watched messy things every day and wanted loose the temper.

Just as he was thinking about it, he saw Tang Xiao walking out of the small meeting hall with a proud and beautiful smile on his face.

Mrs. Tang quickly lowered her head and continued to pretend to be reading a book. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw him unplug a memory from the personal terminal and put it in the safe.

After closing the safe, Tang Xiao caught a glimpse of Mrs. Tang sitting on the small sofa: "Why are you still here? Didn't you make an appointment to have tea with Mrs. Gao in the morning?" "Mr.

Gao felt unwell after returning from the cruise ship. Madam wants to take care of him," Madam Tang explained, "Told me last night that she can't go." It's

not uncomfortable, even Tang Xiao still remembers the scene where his wig flew up.

Tang Xiao smiled, glanced at Mrs. Tang, and asked: "Did you hear what I said in the small conference room just now?" Mrs. Tang

's heart was beating a small drum, but her face was calm and she said: "Where can I hear other things when I read a book?" Yes? Even if you listen to it, you still don't understand it, it's all about your alphas."

"Yes, what do you know," Tang Xiao was very satisfied with this answer, and he snorted contemptuously, "I chatted with Mr. Lin Sheng A few words about work, he said that after the New Year, he will say hello to the First Army on behalf of Kaiyuan."

Mrs. Tang didn't understand the second half of the sentence, and she heard Tang Xiao say "what do you know".

For no reason, I remembered that Bai Li said the same thing on the cruise ship - "What do you know? You don't know anything." "Don't just

sit here," Tang Xiao said, "Go get together with other wives."

Tang The madam was in a trance, she responded and walked out, walked to the door and subconsciously glanced back at the safe.

She was like a background board in this home, so quiet that even Tang Xiao didn't pay much attention to her, and didn't pay attention to her when entering the password.

Mrs. Tang walked out of the door, thinking about the "rescue accident" that Tang Xiao mentioned in the communication just now, while thinking about the scene when she learned of Bai Li's injury many years ago. At that time, she had inquired behind Tang Xiao's back that Bai Li was also injured in a rescue mission.

As soon as she walked down the stairs, a strong scent of flowers mixed with the scent of wine penetrated her nostrils. Madam Tang's mental strength is not low, and she is particularly sensitive to the smell of pheromones.

She looked along the source of the smell, and a red-haired omega was walking towards her. When she saw Mrs. Tang, she greeted her, "Good morning.

" The person who entered the house, she said in surprise, "This smell on you, you, you are..." The

alpha and omega who have had close contact will be contaminated with each other's smell.

"My name is Kuai Le." Omega blushed instantly, cleared her throat and said, "I came here yesterday in a hurry, so I didn't introduce you. I, Kaiyuan and I are lovers." Mrs. Tang felt dizzy for a while

.

She is familiar with this word, that's what the omega who smelled like her son's pheromone said the same thing last time.

"Are you okay?" Kuai Le helped the crumbling Mrs. Tang, "You look very bad, we omega should pay attention to rest and pay attention to the body."

With this help, she saw the book in Mrs. Tang's hand, glanced over the title of the book, and said a little annoyed: "Madam, why do you read such an outdated book?" Our alpha spends his whole life together—the important things that an excellent omega should do in his life".

"These books are restricting the thinking of our omega," Kuai Le said loudly, "We want to be independent, to be free people! We can't live with an alpha, we have to live like a parasite in the old age!" Mrs. Tang was at a loss in embarrassment

, For a moment, he didn't know whether he should be embarrassed because Kuai Le seemed to be mocking her as a "parasite", or because he could smell his son's pheromone from different omegas.

Over there, Kuai Le continued to speak forcefully: "Madam, you are an aristocrat, you should set an example! You and Mr. Tang have a harmonious relationship and love freely. I heard that you also fought bravely back then. I have heard all these things. Kai Kai said..."

Mrs. Tang's face became ugly.

Free love, struggled, brave.

"Sorry, I'm not feeling well, so I can't chat with you more." Mrs. Tang closed her eyes, hesitated, and said, "Also, my son... Open up his personal life, you should learn more about it, Don't go the wrong way..."

She didn't know whether Kuai Le knew about Tang Kaiyuan's chaotic couple relationship, but she felt that these words were hot when they came out of her mouth, and her face was flushed red, and she wished she could find a place to drill go in.

"Kaiyuan's personal life? His personal..." Kuai Le's eyes were blank and empty for a moment, looking extremely unnatural, and he murmured, "I know it very well! I love him, and he loves me too. I love him. I can accept everything from him."

Before he could finish speaking, Madam Tang ran down the stairs with her skirt in her hand, and decided to find a hole in the ground first.

She has to think about it in the cracks of the ground, how did Kaiyuan become like this.

She ran so fast that she almost collided with Tang Yuanyuan who was packed up and ready to go out.

"Mother? Why are you so flustered?" Tang Kaiyuan asked in amazement. He was still holding a personal terminal in his hand and was texting someone. "Did you see Lele? I promised him and Xiao Lun to pick out their New Year's gifts."

As soon as he finished speaking, he saw his mother, who had always been gentle and smiling in his memory, showed an angry expression and pushed his chest.

Madam Tang's expression showed great disappointment. She suddenly discovered that Tang Kaiyuan and Tang Xiao really looked alike, with similar eyes and eyes.

Like scares her.

It was still early when Bai Li woke up, and he glanced sideways at Lu Zhao.

Lu Zhao slept soundly, Bai Li sat up and carefully touched an old scar on his shoulder with his fingers.

The tooth marks on the scar have faded, and the marks on the tiger teeth are a little darker and still red. Bai Li didn't even need to think about it, it must be that Lu Zhao's pheromone was too strong last night, which hooked him up and left him out of control.

Young Master Bai checked and found that there was no major problem, so he breathed a sigh of relief and put on his slippers lightly.

A hoarse voice came from behind: "What time is it?"

Bai Li turned his head and saw Lu Zhao opened his eyes, looking at him sleepily.

"It's past six o'clock," Bai Li said softly, "It's not time to go to work, you can go to bed later."

Lu Zhao's biological clock is very strong, and he will be sleepy when it arrives, so he gets up on time. Recently, he went to bed late because he wanted to promote a harmonious marriage , but the point of getting up on time has not changed. Bai Li always feels that he does not get enough sleep.

"Yeah." Lu Zhao closed his eyes and prepared to continue sleeping.

As soon as he closed his eyes, he felt as if he saw something just now. After a few seconds, he opened his eyes again and looked at Bai Li.

Bai Li felt uncomfortable looking at him: "Sleep, flowers, what are you looking at me for?"

Lu Zhao stared at him for a long time, making sure it wasn't a dream, and then slowly said, "Are you going out today?"

"Ah," Bai Li said , "Go to the research institute and get some restorative nutrient solution that Situ got newly." I have to talk to Situ about the interview.

Lu Zhao said "hmm", turned his back to Bai Li to sleep, Bai Li hesitated to continue asking, and heard Lu Zhao say again: "Wear high collar clothes when you go out.

" Quilt, continue to sleep.

Bai Li scratched the back of his head in bewilderment, trying not to understand what was going on.

When he stood in front of the mirror in the bathroom, he let out a "fuck" as soon as he saw his neck.

In the mirror, Bai Li saw a few teeth marks and hickey marks clearly on his neck at a glance. He bit from his Adam's apple to the back of his neck. He stretched out his hand to touch it. The last tooth mark touched the gland, but he didn't bite it. But this subtle distance is too fucking definite.

"Damn it," Bai Li rubbed against a row of teeth marks, and it didn't go away, "It's so cruel, fuck it, does this fucking love me so badly!" Frantic memories of last night came to mind, and Bai Li had

already Can't remember when the mark on the neck was left.

It can be said that he and Lu Zhao are quite merciless in promoting a harmonious marriage. If the trace left by Bai Li came from the possessive desire in Alpha's bones, then the trace left by Lu Zhao is really his innate energy.

The movement of Bai Li rubbing his neck was a bit rough, the skin on his neck turned red, and the redness crept up to his face and ear tips. He stood in front of the mirror in the bathroom and crazily cursed at the lack of restraint caused by too much pheromone. .

"The ability to manage the lower body is useless," Young Master Bai scolded his mother while brushing his teeth, "It's a fucking joke in front of pheromones!"

Although the release of pheromones comes from his and Lu Zhao's respective willingness and excitement.

When he came out after washing, Bai Li was still worrying about the tooth marks on his neck.

This must be covered by high-necked clothes, but Eldest Young Master Bai thinks it's cute that Lu Zhao stamped him, and cute things need to be shared.

He was worried how he could pretend to be inadvertent, and let Situ find the tooth marks on his neck naturally, so he was so angry with his good brother.

The personal terminal rang, and someone sent a communication request.

Bai Li's thoughts were interrupted, he picked it up and took a look, it was Jiang Hao.

When he got home yesterday, Bai Li sent several messages to Jiang Hao, but he didn't get through. He was really worried, mainly because he was afraid that this brother would be overwhelmed, so he sent a few text messages, asking him to give him a message back.

At this moment, Jiang Hao sent a message, and Bai Li immediately agreed.

Jiang Hao's slightly tired face was projected on the virtual screen, but he seemed to be in a good mood. As soon as he got connected, he asked, "Is it disturbing you so early?" Bai Li put his

personal terminal on the dining table and pulled it away by himself. Sitting down in the chair: "It's okay, wake up early."

As soon as he finished speaking, he saw Jiang Hao staring at himself.

"Why didn't you answer the call last night?" Bai Li asked, "Lu Zhao told me that you were forced to go home and think about it behind closed doors.

" Time to contact you." Jiang Hao replied, still staring at Bai Li, "Hey, is there a tooth mark on your neck?"

Bai Li's heart skipped a beat, I forgot, there was a slip on his neck.

Taking the initiative to be discovered is not the same as being discovered, Bai Li almost stretched out his hands to cover his neck. Resisting it, Eldest Young Master Bai continued without changing his face, "Your head was caught by the door? Do

you dare to intercept things on the internal network?"

Jiang Hao said, "Hey, do you have teeth marks on your neck?"

Young Master Bai said calmly, "I told you before, this matter has changed, don't worry about it, you really don't want to tell me Take it seriously, right?"

"You say what you say, I want to do what I want to do. I knew I had to do something the moment I saw that Kali flower pinned to your chest, you What you say doesn't count." Jiang Hao said casually, and then asked, "Hey, do you have tooth marks on your neck?"

Bai Li: "..."

Bai Li asked sincerely: "You are single because you have been single for a long time. Do you have such a strong thirst for knowledge?"

Jiang Hao: "?"

This alpha is physically and mentally strong [Interstellar]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara