Chapter 52

The topic caused by a Kali flower has intensified, and similar cases have been uncovered in recent years, and various inside stories have been exposed for the first time.

In this regard, the royal family and the military had to come forward separately and gave the investigation report and statement of the failed rescue mission that year. However, the report was too vague, the details were not clear enough, and the division of responsibilities was unclear, which aroused greater anger from the citizens.

Facing the voices demanding a response, the royal family chose to suppress it silently. News about this matter was not allowed to be broadcast, forum posts were deleted in large numbers, blog accounts were blocked, and the day was about to end.

The royal family is well aware of the fact that the enthusiasm of a considerable number of people is time-sensitive. When something new distracts their attention, most people's enthusiasm will turn into chicken blood after a while, and they will go on to engage in other topics. up.

And the people who spoke out understood this, so incidents were revealed one after another. Baili's failed rescue mission back then was like a fuse, causing a series of explosions, which directly blasted out a corner of the mud at the bottom of the pool. Put the black and rotten facts in front of the public.

The military has long been tired of this kind of shit, and the marshal is even more tired of the royal family's unspoken privileged behavior in the military. He took the opportunity to propose unified management of the legion, centralize power to the top of the military, and strictly control the media's finger-pointing on the military. , Opposing the media to smear and falsely report the image of soldiers and other proposals.

Several parties got entangled in trouble, and the royal family's public relations were overwhelmed. The old man of the royal Lin family has long been too old to bear the blow, and many things are handled by the first heir in line. The marshal came to the old man with a series of incidents summarized by the adjutant, the results, the results, and other reports. It's almost impossible to blow the old man's anger.

The outside world is making a lot of noise, but it is actually just a game.

The lower class citizens want a positive response and justice. The military wants to take this opportunity to gain more autonomy, establish a more stable management method, and cancel the royal family's privileged behavior in the military. The royal family needs to find an easy way to cover up without paying any price.

Of course, you can't say that the military has no real feelings to fight for justice for those who are submerged under the dark clouds. There are still feelings, and the lower the level, the more real the feelings are, because the status is similar, the experience is similar, and it is easy to empathize. The higher you go, the less pure your feelings are, and you have to add something else.

In fact, Bai Li doesn't care much about the final result of things, mainly because such things usually don't have a clear result.

"You don't know, when the old man opens his mouth, he won't close it at all unless he is mad at a few people." Bai Li took a sip of the porridge, "It's really bad, worse than me." Several dishes were placed on the

table , it's not Baili's cooking, they are all takeaways ordered from nearby restaurants, the taste is not satisfactory, and it's quite different from Baili's cooking habits.

Lu Zhao's taste was taken away by Bai Li for a long time. Now that he eats the imperial-style food made by these restaurants, he feels that the taste is not quite right, so he can only chew a few mouthfuls silently and swallow it. Said: "Which old man?"

Bai Li said: "Marshal, I have never seen that old man of the Lin family."

Lu Zhao was a little surprised: "Haven't you seen?"

"Where is my turn to meet, our old man met After a few times," Bai Li said casually, "that person's health is not very good, but I heard that he's okay, but he's always languid, three hundred and sixty-five days a year, and there are three hundred fucking days. Get angry."

Bai Li's mouth was bad enough, and Lu Zhao laughed a few times.

"What about me, the Lin family didn't know about it in all likelihood at first," Bai Li slurped the porridge slowly, "When he can still take care of things, the military will be fine, there won't be so many messy things, Otherwise, our old man wouldn't work so hard. Later, when he was in poor health, most of the affairs were handled by the first heir, that thing..."

Bai Li sneered twice, but didn't continue.

He knew very well in his heart that Lin Sheng had a pretty good relationship with the first heir, otherwise he wouldn't have put in so much effort to suppress this matter back then.

But the royal family is the royal family, one body, one image, and if one bug occurs, the whole image will be stained, and there is more than one bug.

These thoughts made Bai Li very uncomfortable. His susceptibility period hadn't passed yet, even with Lu Zhao's pheromones, he would still have some irritable thoughts in his mind from time to time.

Bai Li lost his appetite after a few mouthfuls, and once he dropped his chopsticks, he didn't want to eat anymore: "Next time, I won't eat this restaurant's food, let's be a bird." The taste of the empire is like this, and it's not like this one has a weak taste

.

But during the susceptible period alpha is prone to lose his temper, and Bai Li can't control it.

Lu Zhao glanced at him: "I've finished the porridge." Whether you like the dish or not.

"This porridge is not good either," Eldest Young Master Bai is very picky about food, "It's tasteless, it's too wimpy."

Widowed means widowed, and some strange words would pop out of Bai Li's mouth occasionally. Zhao is also used to it.

After Bai Li lost his temper, he also felt like a fool. The main thing was that he ordered this dish and this porridge. I'm familiar with it, but I can't stand it now.

This kind of willful behavior is really rare in Baili. Don't look at the arrogant and domineering young master Bai outside, but it doesn't seem to have much to do with "willfulness". Bai Li has a bottom line in doing things, and has a bad temper, but he doesn't lose his temper randomly, and he doesn't talk vigorously because of trivial things.

It may be that he has never been like this before, after all, no one in the family really gave him a chance to be willful.

After the first young master Bai lost his temper for a few sentences, he realized that he had lost his wits, coughed, and was going to talk about some important national affairs to make up for his image.

I saw Lu Zhao stand up and go to the kitchen, and came back after a while, holding a can of something in his hand.

Bai Li swallowed his words, and asked, "Flowers, what did you get?"

Lu Zhao didn't say a word, took half a spoonful of the contents of the jar and put it into Bai Li's porridge, and then said calmly, "Stir."

Now Bai Li saw clearly that what Lu Zhao was holding was a can of white sugar.

After putting out the sugar, Lu Zhao sat down in his seat quite naturally, and continued to put the two dishes that Bai Li didn't like to eat into his mouth with a calm expression.

Bai Li picked up the spoon and stirred the porridge in his bowl with a calm expression, took a sip with a calm expression, blushed half of it, couldn't take it anymore, covered his face with a mouthful of sweet porridge, and spent a long time trying to give it to him. Swallow it.

As soon as Eldest Young Master Bai landed in this life, he has never had sugar porridge.

Lu Zhao said: "Is it still tasteless?"

After asking for half a minute, he heard Baili's mosquito-like humming voice: "It's delicious."

Lu Zhao wanted to laugh, but endured it very hard.

"No, don't," Bai Li's ears turned red, "Can you stop being like a child?"

"No," Lu Zhao said, "I used to drink like that."

Bai Li raised his head, "How long ago?"

Lu Zhao thought about it, and said frankly, "Five or six years old."

"Fuck," Bai Li lowered his head again "I'm dying."

Lu Zhao thought he didn't like food, so he paused, "Then don't drink it."

As soon as he finished speaking, the spoon in Bai Li's hand began to pour the porridge into his mouth, the movement was quite smooth , very comfortable to drink.

While drinking, he said, "Did you like this kind of sugar porridge when you were young? I'll try it next time."

Lu Zhao said, "It's okay. At the end of every year, my father's place of work sends out some of these things. He doesn't know how to cook, so he just I can only make porridge and put some sugar."

Now that the two of them can share the bad things when they were young very calmly, Bai Lixin said that they like to drink sugar porridge, it's just that they can't forget that scene.

"It's almost the end of the year now," Bai Li licked the porridge on his lips, "I used to be alone, too lazy to move. This year you are here, and I will show you my skills and cook a few hard dishes." Lu Zhao didn't

understand "Hard dishes?"

Bai Li smiled and said, "Big fish and big meat!"

The empire didn't have a tradition of grandiose New Year's Eve. In Bai Li's childhood memory, the New Year's Eve was basically spent at a series of banquets.

The New Year's Eve white calendar filled with the smell of alcohol is enough, and this year is finally unnecessary.

The meal was eaten slowly, and finally Bai Li sprinkled a spoonful of sugar into Lu Zhao's bowl, and the two of them re-experienced the feelings when they were five or six years old. The porridge was not wasted even if the food was not finished.

The unfinished dishes are put into the refrigerator, waiting for the second processing tomorrow, and Chef Bai will remake them.

After the meal, they dealt with the backlog of work for the past two days separately. After washing up at night, Bai Li realized that he was facing a major problem: how could he very naturally propose that he wanted to sleep in a room with his allies?

A hypocritical person is hypocritical in the details, and Young Master Bai's hypocrisy cannot be changed in this life. After he took a shower, he walked around the hall again and again, with water still on his feet, and the robot housekeeper he made followed closely behind him to clean up, scolding his mother in a high-pitched voice.

After reading a document, Lu Zhao raised his head and glanced at Bai Li when he heard the movement.

"Ah, so what," Bai Li cleared his throat, "Flowers, it's getting late, you have a lot of work?"

Lu Zhao checked the time, and it was getting late: "It's okay."

Bai Li asked again: "Don't you Let Huo Cun be idle and do whatever you want. It's so late, you have to rest, are you sleepy?"

Lu Zhao half-closed his eyes and looked at Bai Li: "Sleepy."

"Isn't it just sleepy, tired It's been a day!" Young Master Bai was very excited, "Then go to bed!"

Lu Zhao figured it out, and said calmly, "That's right." He

closed his personal terminal, stood up and said "good night" to Bai Li, and went to Go to your own bedroom.

Bai Li was dumbfounded, and stood on the spot and shouted twice: "So good night? Huh?" "

Well," Lu Zhao turned to look at him, "Do you have something to do?"

"Ah, here," Bai Li stammered, "It's nothing Big deal..."

Lu Zhao nodded, and went back to sleep with a natural expression.

The rest of Bai Li hammered the sofa several times in the living room. Young Master Bai reflected and felt that he had never been in love in his life, and he had never dated when he met Lu Zhao. Is it a coincidence? The two twisted melons were put into the pot together, and they were fished out and served on plates.

Bai Li returned to his bedroom in a daze. He had slept in this room for several years, so it was not pleasing to the eye no matter how he looked at it.

Ten minutes later, Young Master Bai did the most hooligan thing in his life so far.

He groped into Major General Lu's bedroom with his pillow in his hands. He was so nervous and his behavior was so shameful that Bai Li didn't notice that the door of Lu Zhao's bedroom was not closed at all, leaving a five-finger-wide gap. opened.

The lights were not turned on in the room, and Bai Li had never slept in this bedroom before, so he didn't install the same virtual starry sky device as his bedroom, and couldn't see the light.

Alpha's hearing is very good. Bai Li tiptoed around and heard Lu Zhao's steady breathing, as if he had fallen asleep.

During the susceptible period, it is easy to be sensitive and think too much, Bai Li felt a little wronged for no reason, and wanted to shake her awake. Is it a person, is it a legal partner, or a good brother who cooks together?

Eldest Young Master Bai had unlimited motivation in an instant, threw the pillow on the bed, and jumped on it.

As soon as his front feet touched the bed, he heard a few laughs in the darkness.

"Fuck," Bai Li was stunned for two seconds to react, "Major General Lu, you're just waiting for me to do such a hooligan thing, right?!" Lu Zhao's

laughter grew louder and louder, waiting for Bai Li to get under the quilt , and grabbed the quilt to cover his head, he still couldn't stop laughing.

"You're not human," Eldest Young Master Bai became furious, "You're too fucking good at pretending!"

After giving Major General Lu a rub from beginning to end, Lu Zhao was unambiguous, and pinched Bai Li's waist with his backhand. Bai Li was pinched so hard that he opened his mouth and bit Lu Zhao's neck.

This thing is so funny, Bai Li himself has no temper, after he bit it, he felt the shock caused by Lu Zhao's laugh, he couldn't help it, and laughed hard.

Who the hell is this? He looks expressionless and is more wicked than Bai Li when he is holding back the water. Enough with the fight, Bai Li put his arms around Lu Zhao, leaned his head towards him and said pitifully

, "Brother Major General is so cruel, he hasn't passed his susceptibility period yet."

It was enough, but he didn't push the grandson away, but let Bai Li's arm tighten him even more. After a few seconds, Lu Zhao said, "The door is locked."

Only then did Bai Li remember that the door was indeed open just now.

The Imperial Eagle caught its prey without looking past it, and pinpointed Bai Lide to make such a move.

"You have quite a strong taste," Bai Li said, "Is it fun to experience the script of climbing the bed in the middle of the night?"

Lu Zhao smiled and said "Yes".

Bai Li fell silent.

There was a temporary mark, and Lu Zhao sensed that Bai Li was not in a good mood, so he turned his head and asked, "Bai Li?" "What if

I don't come?" Bai Li said calmly, "Have you thought about it?"

Lu Zhao was stunned I was stunned: "Are you angry?"

It took a while in the darkness to hear Bai Li's muffled voice: "Angry."

"Why are you angry?" Lu Zhao didn't quite understand.

Good guy, Bai Li almost offended Lu Zhaole.

Lu Zhao really didn't understand: "Why are you angry? If you don't come, I will go over."

If someone else said this, Bai Li felt that he would only be more angry.

But instead of Lu Zhao, he suddenly lost his voice.

Isn't it always like this, Bai Li doesn't move forward, Lu Zhao fumbles to lean on him. He doesn't take it as a matter of saving face, and he won't make insinuations like Bai Li. If Bai Li doesn't come, he will go.

There is no separation, they have to be put together anyway. There is nothing else going on in Lu Zhao's mind.

Bai Li pulled the quilt abruptly, covering him and Lu Zhao under the quilt. Bai Li said: "I have always liked to sleep like this since I was a child. This is called 'quilt enchantment', and I am the safest in it." Lu Zhao recalled that Bai Li slept like this every time, wrapping himself in the quilt like this

. a bag.

Just like a shell, he shrank inside, unwilling to come out.

It turns out that this person has been like this since he was a child, and Bai Li has always been that child in the quilt barrier.

"Bring you one," Bai Li whispered, "I'll take you with me every day from now on."

Lu Zhao groped and touched Bai Li's cheek in the dark, the tentacles felt hot, and he knew that Bai Li's face must be blushing.

Bai Li in the susceptible period is a bit cute and naive, maybe Bai Li has always been so naive.

But Lu Zhao liked it very much.

Lu Zhao said "Yes", "Take me, Bai Li."

With the quilt enchantment and two bowls of sugar porridge, they will go back to their youngest years.

The years without each other being involved.

Once the susceptibility period is over, Bai Li and Lu Zhao have to start their respective jobs.

There are a lot of things to be resolved at the end of the year. Lu Zhao has to go to the army to report early in the morning. There will be a new round of army selection at the beginning of next year. Senior officers who do not have front-line tasks are called to a meeting together.

Bai Li, on the other hand, was rushed to the research institute in the middle of the afternoon as if being urged by Situ. Without the influence of the susceptibility period, the young master Bai returned to his former demeanor. With his long legs, he smiled quite as soon as he entered the gate cheerful.

Almost blinded Situ's eyes: "I know you want Xianyu to turn over, so you don't have to smile like that, do you?

" He is the most handsome."

Situ passed the information of the personnel who will be interviewed later to Bai Li, and said: "Isn't there a new theory about your matter? The relationship between the marshal and your family is stored there. This time I will definitely give you an explanation. At that time, Lin... that kid's mess will come out, and you will turn over completely?"

Bai Li said lazily: "Then can my legs recover?"

Situ was stunned, lost Said: "Damn, yes, what can I do."

"Besides, I don't have to say anything about this matter," Bai Li said, "If the old man could give me an explanation, he would have given it to me a few years ago." He can't give it, he has more things to consider, and the first thing is to take this opportunity to win some benefits and rights for the military." The voices of the two were

very low, and Situ heard this Shouted: "Is it fucking okay?!"

"Slow down," Bai Li slapped Situ and said calmly, "There were too many things like mine at that time, and I have to deal with them one by one. Confession, the face of the military and the royal family will be lost. It's good to be able to give an explanation, but if you can't give it, you have to take some benefits, at least it can make people and things like us less in the future."

He paused, and then said: "When I was injured and hospitalized, the Marshal didn't ask for an explanation." Situ Yi

's scientific research dead house, even if he came from aristocratic family, he really doesn't understand what's going on here Curved roads.

In fact, Bai Li was not particularly clear about it, he only relied on his own understanding to analyze, anyway, he didn't think that this matter would have any particularly bright ending.

"Then your leg is still in vain, doesn't it?" Situ Ting couldn't bear it. Bai Li smiled, and put his arm on Situ's shoulder: "You have to think this way, if it weren't for my leg, how could

there be such a big commotion today?"

The news and public opinion that will only appear on the stage seem to have changed. Bai Li has read a lot of reports in the past few days, and also visited forums and blogs, places where citizens have the most voices, and found that people began to argue spontaneously.

The same thing, there is support and there is opposition. Ambiguous reports, doubts and speculations.

The once one-sided masses seem to gradually break away from a template and have more ideas and opinions.

Not all good, not always bad.

Bai Li realized that the plot of his injury in the original book was completely an accident, and did not involve moral issues at all. But now, because he escaped the accident in the original plot, the plot had to create a second accident to injure him, but this accident gave the whole world a gap to gradually wake up.

These are details that cannot be covered by the original plot, so it has not been able to forcibly return to the original mode. Bai Li didn't know what this meant, but he had the faint feeling that he had hit a tree. The tree swayed and didn't fall, but a leaf fell off.

Perhaps as long as he kept hitting it, the leaves would fall off one by one, revealing the bare trunk.

Without a trunk without branches and leaves, it is naturally not luxuriant.

"The interview will start in twenty minutes," Situ's voice interrupted Bai Li's thinking, "just relax and don't think too much.

"

Bai Li responded, and then took out the small white ball and handed it to Situ: "There is a damaged recording in this thing, can you try to repair it?" "Yes." Situ took it

.

The topic of the two turned back to the interview, discussing the resumes of the interviewees and walking into the room.