Chapter 6

Bai Li put the food on the table, then turned to look for drinks in the refrigerator.

For so many years, he has basically integrated into the life of this world. Whether it is the three genders of ABO or the last interstellar trip from time to time, Bai Li is no different from the people born and raised here.

If he had to say something different, Bai Li felt that he was still obsessed with the taste on the tip of his tongue.

The taste of the meal replacement nutrient solution is not too bad, and it can also meet the calories and nutrition needed by the human body, but Bai Li still prefers the hot rice porridge just out of the pan, and enjoys chewing and frying the meat and food with fat and thin. Satisfaction across the esophagus.

The tastes of the people here are also somewhat different from Baili's preferences. Baili still retains the taste and preferences of his previous life in a big gourmet country, so he had to start eating something by himself from time to time.

Bai Li opened the refrigerator and found that there were no drinks left. He pulled out an unopened bottle of juice and looked at the date of production: "Flowers, do you drink juice?" After shouting, he waited for a few seconds without hearing a reply

. Bai Li stood up with the juice, and saw Lu Zhao sitting on the sofa and paddling his personal terminal, as if he didn't hear it at all.

Bai Li thought about the major general's busy work, so he didn't plan to ask the second time. He washed two cups and put them on the dining table, filled them with fruit juice, and then shouted: "Flowers, I'm hungry!" Lu Zhao said

. Then he raised his head, looked at Bai Li, and stood up slowly.

Bai Li was baffled by Lu Zhao's gaze, but he never refused any gaze that looked at him, so he raised his eyebrows and smiled very naturally: "Look twice more, I feel very comfortable being looked at by you." Lu Zhao

: "..." His mind was full of the phrase "the once-in-a-century show A" on the forum.

The food on the table was steaming, Lu Zhao was dizzy from the impact of the post on the forum, and only now came back to his senses, smelling the unique aroma of freshly cooked food, his lips moved subconsciously, he had a moment I haven't eaten this kind of hot food and rice for a long time. The last time I ate it was at the legion dinner last month. I didn't eat two bites of the meal, but I drank a lot of wine.

Lu Zhao sat down opposite Bai Li, and Bai Li handed over a glass full of fruit juice.

Two bowls of white porridge were steaming on the table, and the scrambled eggs with tomatoes were bright in color. When they came out of the pan, a handful of green onions were sprinkled on them. There was a little more green between the bright red and bright yellow, and the smell was fresh and sweet.

Lu Zhao sniffed, and smelled a spicy smell that irritated the nasal cavity, which made him subconsciously reach out to rub the itchy nose, and then noticed that there was pepper in the radish fried meat, which just brought out the burnt aroma of the fried meat A taste of tyranny.

"Can you eat spicy food?" Bai Li's hands were already holding the chopsticks, and he was picking up a piece of meat, "I cook according to the taste I like, you have a taste.

" Zhao's taste is considered, very arrogant.

Lu Zhao immediately let go of his unease about being soft-mouthed, and took a sip of fruit juice to appetize.

Bai Li couldn't keep his mouth shut even when he was eating, so he babbled to Lu Zhao, who was so seldom talkative: "I think you are quite busy at work, and you are still reading files on your personal terminal after this hour. When I was in the Legion, this kind of Leave all the work to the adjutant, so you can order Huo Cun more, I think he has a lot of free time, you can find something for him to do, don't let him keep fighting and destroy the atmosphere of the game." The words revealed that

he Still thinking about the fact that he almost fell out of the top 200, Lu Zhao thought it was funny, and explained: "I gave Huo Cun all the paper work, I wasn't working just now." Bai Li couldn't think of anything like

Lu Zhao besides training. The sleeping person could be engrossed and asked, "Didn't you read the document just now? You didn't hear me when I called you, Huahua, why are you so focused on reading?"

There was a hint of ridicule in the words, Lu Zhao could tell that he ignored Bai Li. He finally understood that a person like Bai Li is not ordinary, the more you compete with him, the more proud he will be.

Lu Zhao's chopsticks lingered on the tomato scrambled eggs and radish fried meat, but in the end he couldn't resist the overbearing smell of the pepper, and put a piece of meat into his mouth, while he said casually: "You usually see Empire Forum?"

"Look, why don't you read it, the people on the forum are very interesting," Bai Li didn't care about Lu Zhao's avoidance of his question just now, as long as Lu Zhao didn't let him stand in the cold, Bai Li would be happy, "I I still post frequently." I was scolded for several days after posting once.

Lu Zhao said "hmm": "Then you... are you posting something on it?"

Bai Li's face remained unchanged, and his tone was as usual: "Post some posts about harmonious marriage relationship and so on, and persuade people to be kind."

Lu Zhao He didn't bring it up in one breath, and coughed again and again.

Bai Li hurriedly put down his chopsticks, took out two napkins and handed them over: "If you can't eat spicy food, don't force it. There are also scrambled eggs with tomatoes." Lu Zhao covered his mouth with a paper and coughed, and waved his hands to indicate that he was fine

. Now he loses his temper when he sees Bai Li, and he can't laugh or cry when Bai Li blatantly spread rumors in forum posts, but he is still embarrassed to ask Bai Li what he thinks, he can do such things, Bai Li is really good at it.

"Oh, I almost forgot." Bai Li picked up his personal terminal and took a photo of the food on the table.

Lu Zhao heard his voice sending a message, took a sip of juice and said, "What are you doing?" What kind of demon are you going to be?

Bai Li continued to eat after sending the message, and took away Lu Zhaokong's cup and poured new juice: "I haven't cooked in the past few days, it's rare to cook so well today, take a photo for my research institute Brother, take a look."

"Do you often cook?" Lu Zhao was overwhelmed, and picked up a chopstick to eat scrambled eggs with tomatoes.

As soon as he put it in his mouth, Lu Zhao raised his eyebrows. It tastes good. It may be because of the soil cultivation. The tomato taste is very strong. Although Baili's cooking is not as delicate as in restaurants, it has a warm and comfortable feeling. Feeling, Lu Zhao likes it very much.

Bai Li talked while eating: "It's not often, I cook it from time to time, and I don't know how to cook too difficult dishes, so I just cook something simple and easy to learn."

Lu Zhao began to challenge the spicy fried radish again: " Why don't you hire someone to cook?"

The young masters and ladies in the aristocratic circle are all pampered, and of course they don't just satisfy the single taste of the meal replacement nutrient solution, most of them hire chefs, and there are many such cases in the legion , Lu Zhao has seen quite a lot.

Bai Li shook his head: "The ones made by others don't suit my taste."

Although he only ate a few mouthfuls, Lu Zhao also felt it. It was the first time for Luzhao to eat meat, and his tongue hurt a bit from the spicy food.

"Well, it's delicious." Lu Zhao was sucked in by the heat, but he still didn't intend to stop. He ate radish fried meat and tomato scrambled eggs instead.

Bai Li raised his head and glanced at him: "Huahua, you are the only one who praises my delicious cooking."

Lu Zhao was surprised: "Really? Impossible."

"Really," Bai Li smiled, "Because I This is the first time to cook for others."

Lu Zhao paused, subconsciously looking at Bai Li.

It just so happened that Bai Li's personal terminal sounded a notification tone. He picked it up and took a look, smiling happily: "That friend from my research institute saw my photo and responded to my message." Lu Zhao asked, "Praise you?

"

"Forget it," Bai Li was overjoyed, "He said, 'Aren't you fucking bored'."

Lu Zhao: "..." You're really good at it.

"Do you still want to eat tomorrow?" Bai Li looked at the personal terminal for a while, and there was a message, and Situ kept scolding him, "If you want to eat, I have to go to the supermarket to buy vegetables. The institute is temporarily closed." Go, I'm afraid he will hit me."

Lu Zhao couldn't hold back, and the corner of his mouth twitched.

He felt that Bai Li lived a very extraordinary life. The angrier others were, the happier he was. You said he was deliberately finding fault, but it seemed almost meaningless. At least Lu Zhao felt that Bai Li was very easy to get along with, and he had never deliberately sought out him. stubble.

"I have something to do tomorrow." Lu Zhao thought of something, "the recruits will have mecha combat training tomorrow."

Bai Li was quite surprised: "What's the matter, you train yourself?" Major generals generally don't do this kind of work.

Lu Zhao said in a calm tone: "This batch of recruits is very interesting."

Bai Li became interested: "Talk about it." Lu Zhao drank the white porridge without raising his head: "Talk too much, not enough

practice."

A tone of "you're dead" made Bai Li think of his grandfather who was gone for a moment. Every time before Mr. Bai beat him, he would give such a concise reason for beating him.

Bai Li didn't know what immoral things those recruits did to hit Major General Lu Zhao's muzzle, but Bai Li firmly stated his position: "Okay, it's fine, it's very stable, you just hit it, the child can't become a talent if you don't hit it. Fill up the juice for Lu Zhao again, "Eat more and drink more, major general, don't be tired tomorrow, we have a long stream of water, talents are not produced in a day, you need to fight for a few days." Lu Zhao raised his eyelids and looked at

him With a glance, he endured it, didn't hold it back, and said, "You don't have any ideas in the forum?"

Bai Li stopped eating porridge, and looked at Lu Zhao, and immediately understood what he meant. Bai Li put down the bowl: "Yes."

Lu Zhao imitated Bai Li's tone: "Say it."

Bai Li stroked his hair: "So many people are jealous, I am really eye-catching."

Lu Zhao: "...you Eat more too." Shut your mouth.

The two of them quickly finished a pot of white porridge, and there was no food left. Lu Zhao was not good at eating spicy food, and he was sweating so much that he ate half a plate of it. Bai Li was so happy to see it.

You have to wash the dishes after eating, which is not as convenient as nutrient solution, and you can throw it away after drinking, no worries.

Bai Li took two dishes to the sink first, and was about to turn around to get the rest, when he saw Lu Zhao had already packed up the rest of the dishes and brought them over, and also squeezed towards the sink.

"Put it here." Bai Li tapped the sink with his chin.

Lu Zhao didn't say a word, put the bowls and chopsticks in the sink, unscrewed the water outlet and started washing the dishes.

"Success, major general brother is very qualified, he is different from those who only eat and don't work, his class consciousness is too high." Bai Li praised him.

Lu Zhao said: "How do I remember that you were older than me when I registered for marriage?"

Bai Li said: "I am older than you."

Lu Zhao: "..." There is a reason for others to say that you are shameless .

In order to show that he is also very class-conscious and well-educated, Bai Li didn't leave, but also stood there washing his own dishes.

There were two big men crowded in front of the sink. The kitchen looked quite spacious, but when they squeezed together, it seemed that it was in urgent need of expansion.

"Flowers, does Huo Cun have work tonight?" Bai Li asked while washing.

Lu Zhao thought for a while: "No, I'm not busy recently."

After speaking, he heard Bai Li scold him: "Fuck, I won't be fighting tonight."

Lu Zhao couldn't hold back, and laughed.

After washing and wiping, Lu Zhao and Bai Li are ready to go back to their respective bedrooms.

To put it bluntly, this marriage is more like a cooperative relationship. The two have set some guidelines long before their marriage. Bai Li will not take care of Lu Zhao's work. Lu Zhao will provide Bai Li with military connections when he needs it. In that regard, the two of them had a tacit understanding and didn't mention it.

Lu recalled to his bedroom to watch the military section of the Empire Forum. He only had time to look at it when he was free. Today, he was overwhelmed by the entertainment section, so he had to read something about his professional field to wash his mind.

As soon as he lay down, the robot butler knocked on the door and came in with a small tray on his head with a small bottle of milk on it.

Lu Zhao picked it up to look, and there was a line written on the packaging of the milk bottle: "Flowers, spicy food stimulates the stomach, take two bites." The

machine butler walked away happily with the empty tray, and Lu Zhao played with the person while drinking the milk. On the terminal, while reading a post about the aborigines of a certain affiliated star, Huo Cun sent a text message.

Huo Cun: "Major General, what is Bai Li doing? I'm not online for the battle. I'm going to rank up tonight!"

Lu Zhao looked at the milk in his hand and then at Huo Cun's text message, wondering why I got married Cheaper for your grandson, right? It's fine in normal times, but today I eat other people's food and drink other people's food, and you are still competing with this place, rushing, rushing, rushing at your uncle. He raised his hand and sent a text message: "He's tired, he's asleep, don't bother him." Cooking is also quite tiring, and you should take a rest.

Huo Cun: "..." I was tired at just a few o'clock, so Bai Li really couldn't do it.

When Lu Zhao woke up the next day, Bai Li had already left the house, so he left a note for him and stuck it on the head of the machine housekeeper.

Lu Zhao picked it up and looked at it. It said: "I'm going to the research institute. If my brother hits me, I'll report your name." The

two words "Bai Li" signed below are very ostentatious, very similar to me .

Lu Zhao folded the note and put it aside, patted the machine butler's round head, and took the nutrient solution from its raised arm, two bottles, one meal replacement bottle and one repair bottle.

Bai Li still remembered that he was injured and needed to take repairing nutrient solution for a long time.

After changing his clothes, Lu Zhao went downstairs and drove to the Legion Base. As soon as the car left the residential area, Huo Cun called and came in to report to Lu Zhao some tasks to be dealt with today.

Basically nothing serious, mainly written documents, Huo Cun told Lu Zhao to deal with it himself. Lu Zhao has been taking the fighting route since he entered the First Legion. Basically, he is required to participate in major battles. Lu Zhao has a bright head, can command and cooperate, and has a good physique and mental strength. He is handy in driving mechas. He is one of the best figures, so no one has ever asked him to do this kind of document by himself. It is not necessary, as long as he can type it.

After Huo Cun finished his report, Lu Zhao suddenly said: "Aren't the recruits going to train in the mech simulation cabin today? The coach officer added me." Huo Cun didn't understand: "Major

General, you don't need to bring recruits at your level."

Lu Zhao Indifferently said: "I don't bring recruits."

Huo Cun: "Then you are...?"

Lu Zhao pondered for a long time, but couldn't find a suitable explanation. He suddenly remembered what Bai Li said yesterday, and blurted out: "I advise people to be kind ."

Huo Cun: "?"

Huo Cun still didn't understand, but it doesn't matter if he understands or not, anyway, he will do whatever Lu Zhao asks him to do.

It is very convenient to add a quota for training officers, especially Jia Luzhao. As soon as the news came out, the recruits were blown up.

Although there are a lot of recruits in their batch, it would be good if only half of them can stay in the First Legion. During the assessment period, some unqualified people will be wiped out. Even if they are qualified, they may not be able to go to the front line , not to mention training with officers of Lu Zhao's level.

To have the opportunity to see the demeanor of the imperial eagle, even if it is beaten, it is worth it.

The recruits seemed to have had their blood pumped. They waited in the training room of the mecha simulation cabin early on, and were led by several instructors to get used to the simulation cabin of the First Legion. They had also trained for a period of time before this, and they were already very familiar with the simulation cabin. What they were talking about was adaptation, but it was actually a warm-up.

Lu Zhao didn't take the training of recruits seriously, he drove the suspension vehicle to the base of the First Army. Today, Lu Zhao didn't call Huo Cun to drive, so he forgot to connect the system to the military. When the radio was turned on, the system in the car automatically connected to the Imperial Public Network, and it happened to jump to a morning radio station, where two hosts were discussing Lu Zhao was not surprised to hear his and Bai Li's names in recent events.

Because of his marriage to Lu Zhao, Bai Li's name has returned to the public eye, and some of his deeds in the military in his early years have been dug up again, but the outside world is more concerned about Bai Li's current situation.

The two hosts talked well, not as harsh as Lu Zhao thought. One host obviously had a good impression of Bai Li. He mentioned a few battles that Bai Li had made brilliantly in the Legion, but in the end he abducted quickly Bai Li's current situation.

After Bai Li retired from the military, he took over the property left by Mr. Bai. There are people in charge of these matters. Bai Li himself rarely shows up. He has been very low-key in the past few years. He just heard that he invested in a research institute. , developed artificial intelligence products for ordinary residents, and made a lot of money.

The person in charge of the research institute is also the main force leading the R&D team. He was Bai Li's classmate in the military academy, and he focused on mech research. Therefore, the research institute invested by Bai Li not only develops artificial intelligence products, but also dabbles in mecha research and development. .

Although the two hosts were discussing in full swing, they didn't have much substantive information. Lu Zhao listened one after another, and was a little surprised when he heard that the research and development of Bai Li's investment involved mecha research and development. He thought that Bai Li had left the Legion After that, I don't care about anything about the past anymore.

The radio station can't talk about Baili's current development, and the influence on him after marrying Lu Zhao, and nothing else can be said.

This is mainly because Bai Li is quite a maverick. Although he is often active on forums and blogs, he basically never mentions his own life, and the outside world can only pick up gossip about his past lace news.

The outside world's speculation about Bai Li has pieced together a frustrating image, and recently added the bright spot of eating soft rice.

Lu Zhao got impatient and cut off the radio.

After a while, Lu Zhao sent a message to Huo Cun: "How do you let the outside world know that a person is different from what they think?" Huo Cun: " ?

"

Did he change his gender and start judging him in the outside world?

Huo Cun cautiously sent a message: "How often do you show your good side? It's a little bit different, and it makes people feel special when you see it. I think those little stars pack themselves like this. It's okay. Post your own life photos on the blog, if you are single, you can show your fitness photos, and if you are married, you can show your love photos." Lu Zhao was thoughtful, ignored Huo Cun

's questioning, and pulled out his hand to open Baili's communication Number, send a message to Baili.

Lu Zhao: "Give me a photo of yesterday's dinner?"

Bai Li over there didn't know what he was doing, and he replied very quickly: "What's wrong with the flowers? Are you hungry? Looking for plums to quench your thirst?" Then he sent another photo Photos taken yesterday.

Lu Zhao took a closer look, yes, the scrambled eggs with tomatoes are attractive in color, and the fried meat is fat and thin, which looks good.

He posted on his blog account, which was about to fade away. This account was requested by the military circles after he entered the First Legion. Once he applied, he would verify his real name. The original intention of the military circles was to hope that Lu Zhao could do some publicity for his personal image, but Lu Zhao was too lazy to take care of it, and he hadn't logged in much except for publishing some important announcements. The profile picture was made by Huo Cun, Han Miao and the others, and it was a photo of Lu Zhao secretly taken.

Lu Zhao put the photo of the dinner on it, and hesitated for a while while adding the words.

I have to write something, but what should I write? Too close, Lu Zhao can't bear it, one is because his personality is like this, and the other is because he and Bai Li are not really close, he just feels guilty for Bai Li, and wants to do something for Bai Li as much as possible, just like Bai Li It's like preparing a nutrient solution for him in the morning.

Lu Zhao pondered for a long time, and finally decided to write according to his intuitive feeling: "Bai Li's cooking is delicious."

Click to send.

The suspension car drove all the way into the base of the First Army. When Lu Zhao got off the car, he recalled the content he had just posted in his mind. It was very lifelike, very routine, very low-key, there was nothing wrong with it, and everything was fine.

Well, it's pretty good.