Chapter 73

The restorative nutrient solution with analgesic effect made Baili sleep uneasy, and he kept squeezing towards Lu Zhao while he was half asleep and half awake.

Major General Lu was squeezed awake once in the early morning, and Bai Li was buried under the quilt with his head on his back. He turned over and patted Bai Li lightly. Bai Li could feel it, but he couldn't open his eyes, so he mumbled "um" twice.

It may be because the temporary marking effect is still there, Lu Zhao's pheromone has a somewhat soothing effect on Bai Li, and he instinctively put his head into Lu Zhao's arms when Lu Zhao turned over to face him.

Lu Zhao has lived alone for so long that he basically doesn't remember what it's like to sleep with his arms around him. But when Bai Li put his arm on him, he still felt a bit of sourness and peace in the early morning rain.

"Flowers," Bai Li muttered in a half-dream with his eyes closed, "Woke you up, Lu Zhao?" Lu Zhao replied with his eyes

closed, "No, you were dreaming."

Fall asleep to the sound of children and rain.

After sleeping until the next morning, Bai Li didn't change his position again.

The personal terminal was placed on the bedside table, and it rang a few times in a hurry. Bai Li covered his head with the quilt, touched the space with one hand by his side, and then opened his eyes and sat up.

The bedroom door was ajar, and there was the sound of someone walking. Bai Li paused for a few seconds before remembering that Lu Zhao had to go to the Legion for a meeting this morning, and he had already woken up to take a shower at this point.

This time he fell into a drowsy sleep, Bai Li scratched his neck and picked up the communication from his personal terminal.

"Are you awake?" Jiang Hao's big face appeared on the virtual screen.

Bai Li rubbed his eyes and said angrily: "No, I received the communication while sleepwalking."

"Then sleepwalk and listen," Jiang Hao said with a smile, "Have you watched Starnet?"

Bai Li leaned back in a comfortable position, "I don't have that much time to spare. Married people are busy at night, you don't understand, I I don't blame you."

Jiang Hao couldn't answer for a long time, and after a while he scolded: "Can you fucking stop reminding me that I'm single every day?" After a few words

with Jiang Hao, Bai Li's mind was completely clear: " How about it, is the effect strong?"

"Strong, it's all blown up," Jiang Hao said, "Gao Hai was hacked because of that recording, and Lin Sheng was also unlucky, he must have slept well last night Hearing

the good news early in the morning, Bai Li was quite satisfied: "Okay, I'll open a small account later to praise him one by one." "

No, you just concentrate on playing the game. Let me do it, I have several trumpets." Jiang Haoyong asked again, "But where did you get this recording, it won't cause trouble?" "Public

places like the backstage of the opening ceremony are monitored. , and a robot with monitoring and recording functions." Bai Li stretched his waist, brushed his hair twice, and said casually, "I didn't do it, just let people say a few things in the background. Gao has provoked a lot of people. Other than me, there are people who don't like them, probably because they hacked into the monitoring robot and adjusted the recording."

Jiang Hao seemed to be a little blindly obedient to Bai Li. Then he was relieved, nodded and said: "You know what you have in mind.

" Throw away A's matter." Bai Li yawned on his pillow.

Bai Li felt that he was very tired from playing the game, probably because the world consciousness had not completely disappeared.

The plot has actually deviated from the track by a thousand miles, but it is still interfering with Baili's progress. This feeling is the heaviest when all three matches are brushed at the refresh point that can lead directly to the underworld.

He might have tolerated it before, but now that the good times have passed for a long time, Bai Li can't bear it anymore.

It's almost enough, there is no end to it, it's not fun to have to find him, right?

That line, don't even think about it.

Jiang Hao was very happy, he wished that Lin Sheng would be unlucky. After chatting with Bai Li again, Lu Zhao didn't hang up until Lu Zhao pushed open the bedroom door.

"Awake?" Lu Zhao took out the legion uniform from the closet and put it on, saying, "It's still early, you can sleep a little longer."

Bai Li rolled on the bed: "Oh, no, I can't fall asleep." Rolling very skillfully, Lu Zhao wanted to laugh, stretched out his hand and rubbed Bai Li's

head buried under the quilt: "Jiang Hao?"

The major general was pulled down on the bed, pressed himself up and kissed him twice, "Tell me that Lin Sheng is going to be in trouble."

This matter was mentioned by Bai Li before going to bed yesterday, and Lu Zhao knew, "I want to help—"

"You Help me take out the instant stuffed pie and juice I bought yesterday," Bai Li said lazily, "I'm hungry, you can go to the Legion after eating."

Lu Zhao said "hmm" after a while.

For a few moments, he found himself unable to help.

Feeling a little frustrated, Lu Zhao moved to get up to get things, but was restrained like an octopus by Baili.

"Get up." Lu Zhao felt helpless, turning over to face Bai Li, trying to push him up.

"Hey, I don't want to move," Bai Li closed his eyes and smelled his body, "Why don't you carry me to the living room and find a stool to put me on." "Are you lying in bed?"

Lu Zhao asked.

"Forget it, it's been difficult for me to get up since I was a child," Bai Li said confidently, "I got better after being beaten by the old man."

Lu Zhao was a little curious: "You also need to be beaten?"

"Have you ever been beaten?" Bai Li Li opened his eyes, "Haven't you experienced this kind of punching education?"

Lu Zhao thought for a while, "I've

endured it." "Let's talk about it." Bai Li regained his energy. Major General Lu has been a good boy since he was a child. It was the first time he talked about it, "Why did you get beaten?"

"When I was a child, before I went to school," Lu Zhao said calmly, "My father was very angry when he fought with other children, so he hit me." Bai Li was

excited Bobo: "How did you hit him? Does it hurt?"

Lu Zhao looked at him.

"Hey, I'm asking you." Bai Li said, "Where did you hit me?"

Lu Zhao didn't say a word, staring at Bai Li's face.

"I——" Bai Li suddenly felt that he was hit on the buttocks, and he was stunned for a moment. After a few seconds, he choked out a word, "...fuck?" "Hit here.

" He easily pushed Bai Li away, stood up and straightened his uniform, "Does it hurt?"

It took Bai Li a long time to realize what happened just now.

After reacting, his face flushed almost instantly, and the tips of his ears seemed to be cooked, almost two wisps of hot smoke would come out.

"Pie stuffing, juice, right?" Lu Zhao asked, but he didn't get a response from the dumbfounded Bai Li, so he had to walk out of the bedroom and close the door thoughtfully to give Young Master Bai a buffer time.

Before the door was about to close, Bai Li yelled from inside: "Do you fucking know how old I am?! The old man has never spanked me... buttocks!" Lu Zhao closed the door, laughed for several minutes before getting out of the

freezer Look for pies and juice.

This slap completely pulled Young Master Bai out of the bed, but the redness on his face couldn't go away, and he could see the red tips of his ears hidden under his hair until breakfast was cooked.

Lu Zhao sat on the seat and watched him for a while, then filled Baili's glass with juice.

The somewhat clumsy flattery made Bai Li unstoppable, he started laughing after chewing half of the pie in his mouth, and it took a lot of effort to swallow it down.

"Hey," Bai Li sighed, "I'm ashamed."

"No shame," Lu Zhao comforted a little dully, "I just took a picture."

Bai Li was almost choked by his comfort, "Eat!"

Lu Zhao Zhao continued to eat his piece of pie.

After a while, I heard Bai Li ask in a small voice: "How is it, how does it feel?"

Lu Zhao choked and coughed.

"It looks good." Young Master Bai succeeded in revenge, and finished his breakfast happily.

It was a bit dumbfounding to eat breakfast, but at any rate, both of them were in a good mood after eating.

Bai Li stood in the entrance and watched Lu Zhao change his shoes. Major General Lu's movements were very crisp, and he put them on in two or three strokes.

"You have a meeting in the morning, don't you?" Bai Li asked, "Are you going to watch the game in the afternoon?"

Lu Zhao straightened up: "Well, drive directly from the Legion."

"Oh." Bai Li nodded, and waited for Lu Zhao to open the apartment door , and then asked again, "Then are you going to pick me up backstage today?"

Lu Zhao looked back at him: "Go."

Bai Li smiled.

Lu Zhao couldn't recover from this smile, it was a bit like Bai Li's vague smile when he crowded beside him in the early morning and night.

Lu Zhao went out and came back abruptly.

Under Bai Li's astonished gaze, he hugged him vigorously.

"I'm in the auditorium." Lu Zhao rubbed his lips against Bai Li's ear, "Looking at you."

Bai Li's heart fell on the ground, and the sleepy dreams all night disappeared. Yesterday, he recalled the original work again. The discomfort in the details was also crushed by this fierce hug.

This is different from the feeling of knowing that Lin Sheng was unlucky. That was the joy floating in the air, but now it is the solidity of falling on the ground.

He is happy to stay with me. Bai Li told himself, don't be hypocritical and don't think too much, just enjoy his kindness to me.

Bai Li said to himself: I am worth it.

After the morning meeting, they were active on the training ground until noon. The Legion added a meeting temporarily. Lu Zhao brought Huo Cun to the meeting five minutes before the meeting.

Jiang Hao was very surprised that Han Miao had been waiting in the meeting room long ago and made room for Lu Zhao.

"Something may have happened," Jiang Hao said in a low voice, "The news just came that a five-person team found something in the deserted star."

The five-member team is usually a forward team to explore the undeveloped star. Lu Zhao said: "Energy or what?

"

Huo Cun whispered, "Didn't the Zerg be suppressed by the empire long ago?" It had been

many years since he had heard the word "Zerg", and Lu Zhao frowned.

The empire has been in a stage of stable development in recent years. There have been no large-scale battles. The entire environment is relatively peaceful. It has been more than ten years since the last major battle with the Zerg. Victory is based on sacrifice.

Jiang Hao said: "But it shouldn't be a big deal for the time being, just let us prepare in advance." He paused, "You may have to step up, this kind of investigation mission is your strong point, and the higher-ups may still prefer you to lead the team. "

This also means that the extension that Lu Zhao just applied for may come to naught.

The meeting starts soon, and this kind of impromptu meeting usually only talks about the main points. As soon as the face of the military general appeared on the large virtual screen, Lu Zhao guessed that what Jiang Hao said was true.

Sure enough, the admiral had already briefly explained what happened on Desolate Star within a few words. The atmosphere in the meeting room was a bit heavy. The major generals and officers were a little nervous, but there was a faint hint of excitement.

Fighting means more opportunities, greater glory, and whether there can be one more Kali flower on the chest.

Almost as soon as Lu Zhao heard the word "Zerg" coming out of the admiral's mouth, he knew that the opportunity he was looking forward to had arrived. He was already tired of sitting in the position of major general, and the failure of the internal recommendation in the mecha competition brought him greater frustration than he imagined.

But he didn't want to leave the main star.

At least not now.

Fortunately, the upper echelon has no intention of adding more manpower to the front line for the time being, but just notified the first and second legions to prepare for combat. In the middle of the meeting, a few people's names were called, Lu Zhao and Han Miao were both on the list, and they didn't say it clearly, but Lu Zhao knew that this meant that they would lead the team at that time.

After leaving the conference room, it was past twelve o'clock. Han Miao had to give up watching this afternoon's game because of another mission. As a senior officer, Jiang Hao also had to stay for an extra meeting and go to the main arena later.

Lu Zhao glanced at the time and strode towards his hover car.

"Major General, Major General!" Huo Cun trotted all the way behind, "Take me one, I really couldn't get away yesterday, I definitely have to catch up with this afternoon's game." Lu Zhao looked back at

him.

"Bai Li fan!" Huo Cun clenched his fist, "It's real!" He

was going to the main competition area anyway, Lu Zhao nodded, and Huo Cun sat in the driver's seat.

"You really want to see it?" Lu Zhao sat in the co-pilot and looked at Huo Cun in surprise, "Did you finish your work?"

Huo Cun and Bai Li kept swearing at each other because of the problem of playing games, but Lu Zhao knew Huo Cun Cun is still very optimistic about Bai Li's mecha, and asked about it a few times when he has nothing to do, but he was so positive that he had to go to the scene to watch the game.

"Come back to work overtime at night." Lieutenants like Huo Cun have complicated work. He waved his hands and didn't care too much. It has to be broadcast live, good guy, white01 is too strong, I don't know if there will be a model in the competition group, I will definitely buy it."

Lu Zhao wanted to laugh: "You really like it."

"I like it, of course I like it." Huo Cun replied without any hesitation. Seeing Lu Zhao looking at him, he smiled and sighed, "I really hope that the white01 model can be produced." He turned into the elevated road in his

car , paused for a few seconds before saying: "Major General, do you know how many times I have passed the mech pilot qualification test in the military?" He gestured, "Eight times.

" explain.

"The first two times it was because I was inexperienced, and the latter was because I lost to Alpha in actual combat with heavy armor. I didn't have enough stamina to withstand the pressure of heavy armor on my body for a long time." Huo Cun said slowly, "I spent a lot of time In terms of getting used to the pressure, during this period, I couldn't stand many of the same period, so I transferred to other positions, or went to the garrison army, where the level of driving qualification is not so strict." Lu Zhao didn't know how to answer

, I can only say "um".

"I know you did it once. Talented players are so pissed off." Huo Cun patted the steering wheel.

The talented player, Major General Lu, had nothing to say.

"But I have nothing to complain about, I'm still a beta anyway," Huo Cun said, "But I just thought at the time, if the threshold for mechs was a little lower, just a little bit, people like me might be There will be more opportunities."

The car drove quickly on the elevated road, heading towards the main stadium.

Lu Zhao looked at the scenery flashing by outside the window, thinking about what Huo Cun said.

After thinking about Huo Cun, he thought about Si Dong who was at the research institute that day, and then he found that he still remembered what Zhou Linshan looked like.

He realized that it wasn't that he didn't care about these things, but he knew from the beginning that it was useless to think too much. Lu Zhao is a small person, and he can't change anything. He has already put in a lot of effort just to get to where he is today, and he really doesn't have the extra energy to devote to others.

Most people are exhausted just supporting themselves, and they can't spare their hands to help others. This is actually a wise choice.

You can't say they're wrong, they're not dragging anyone down, they're walking in their own right. This has been quite rare.

Those who stretch out their hands while consuming themselves are a little stupid, a little whimsical, and a little overwhelmed.

But extraordinarily precious.

We will always need this precious fool.

Lu Zhao closed his eyes, he missed Bai Li very much at this moment.

The game was very exciting, and the cheers in the arena could be faintly heard even standing near the parking lot.

Huo Cun came back to watch this kind of live game for the first time. This feeling is different from watching the live broadcast. He was emotionally infected when he heard the cheers in the stadium. Is there time to get in?"

"Bai Li's competition is at the back, so there is time." Lu Zhao transferred the car into the parking lot, but did not take his eyes off the personal terminal.

He just sent a text message to Bai Li to say that he has arrived.

After half a minute, Bai Li returned a photo. Wearing a racing suit, there are drops of water on his face and bangs.

Lu Zhao took a few glances:?

Bai Lihui: In order to relieve the tension, I told Teacher Si a joke.

Bai Li: He was drinking water at that time.

The face of Young Master Bai in the photo was not compromised by the water droplets, bangs were pulled up, and he still looked handsome and arrogant.

Lu Zhao laughed twice and put away his personal terminal.

As soon as he put it away, he looked up and saw the resentment on Huo Cun's face.

"There is no such thing," Huo Cun was not happy, "I have to send a text message before the game, is it only two seconds away?"

Lu Zhao didn't care too much, and led Huo Cun to the entrance, saying as he walked: " Hmm."

"...I don't need to ask you." Huo Cun patted his mouth, "I shouldn't have used interrogative sentences." The

game in the afternoon has already started, and there are not many people at the entrance, so Lu Zhao and Huo Cun point Open their respective admission cards and walk to the door.

When I got closer, I saw a person standing at the entrance, with bare feet, high heels in his hands, wearing an expensive dress, and wearing a big exaggerated sunglasses on his face.

"What's wrong with this man?" Huo Cun looked at the cloudy sky above his head, "Do I need to wear sunglasses in this weather?"

Lu Zhao looked at the man for a while, then walked straight over.

The person standing at the door was looking inside when he heard a voice behind him: "Mrs. Tang."

"Oh!" The sneaky Mrs. Tang was startled. On the bridge of the nose, revealing a pair of beautiful eyes.

Lu Zhao stood behind her, looked at the eyes that were almost like Bai Li, and was silent for a few seconds: "Watching the game?" "

Ah...well," Madam Tang recognized Lu Zhao, a little embarrassed, He whispered, "I read on Xingwang.com, Lili...Mr. Bai has a competition this afternoon, so he just wanted to..."

"His competition is at the bottom," Lu Zhao said, "it's time to go in now."

Mrs. Tang's expression was a little embarrassed: "I want to go in, but..." "

I guess I haven't bought a ticket," Huo Cun followed, After saying hello to Mrs. Tang, he explained to Lu Zhao in a low voice, "It's very difficult to buy. They are only provided to the military academy and the army, and others are not easy to buy." Lu Zhao didn't say a word, his eyes

swept Pass Mrs. Tang's bare feet.

I don't know how she came to the main arena. I guess she stood at the door for a long time. Her high heels hurt after standing for a long time, so she took them off slowly.

Sensing Lu Zhao's gaze, Mrs. Tang quickly put on her shoes, coughed and said, "Major General Lu Zhao, Mr. Adjutant, you go in first! I, I will contact my friends later, they must have someone with a ticket.

" Zhang's face, which resembled Bai Li's, had turned red from shyness and panic, and Lu Zhao suddenly understood Bai Li's helplessness when he mentioned Bai Ying.

If I could get a ticket, I wouldn't have stood at the door for so long.

You said she doesn't care about this son, but she just came to watch the game live again. Came but didn't have a ticket, didn't have a ticket but refused to leave.

Bai Ying seemed to have been living in conflict and hesitation all her life, confused, unable to find a goal, and without any ability to solve it.

Lu Zhao actually didn't have much feeling for Bai Ying. He felt that Bai Ying was like a different kind of Bai family. He neither had the iron-blooded perseverance of Mr. Bai nor the free and easy manner of Bai Li.

Compared with them, Bai Ying is an out-and-out mundane person. I am mediocre, I don't know the sky and the sky, I just pass by, and I will retreat when I am in trouble.

In Bai Li's words, she would stop as soon as she felt pain.

Lu Zhao usually has no feelings for this kind of person.

But Lu Zhao knew one thing, if Bai Ying came to watch the game, Bai Li might be a little happy.

Bai Li didn't realize it, but Lu Zhao felt that he had more feelings for Bai Ying than he thought. This kind of feeling is very subtle, perhaps because of the lack of family affection, so that even a little warmth will make it difficult for Bai Li to let go.

Sentimental, calendar.

"Go in," Lu Zhao said, "I'll ask a friend to borrow an admission pass." He took out his personal terminal to contact Han Miao. After watching the live broadcast, he quickly copied a copy of the admission pass for one-time use and sent it over.

Mrs. Tang was stunned for a moment, and then showed a happy smile: "Is it possible? I won't cause you any trouble, right?" "Let's

watch the game," Lu Zhao said calmly, "Bai Li is very good."

With the admission pass, All three of them entered the main arena and sat in the auditorium led by Lu Zhao. Huo Cun's seat happened to be nearby, so he specially arranged another seat with someone, and took a seat behind Lu Zhao.

Chen Nan came here by himself today, and he has already watched a scene. When he saw Lu Zhao bringing Huo Cun and a strange omega, he said hello, "Here you come? Who is this?" "

Mrs. Tang." Lu Zhao briefly introduced, "This is My colleague, Chen Nan."

Mrs. Tang hurriedly reached out to shake hands with Chen Nan, and said with a gentle smile, "Hello."

"Hello, hello..." Chen Nan's gaze stayed on Mrs. Tang's face for a few seconds , this face looks very similar to Bai Li, and he suddenly realized, "Tang! Oh, you belong to Bai Li—"

He didn't finish speaking halfway, when Huo Cun gently poked him with his elbow.

The relationship between the Tang family and the Bai family is really complicated, Chen Nan smiled awkwardly.

"I came to see Mr. Bai's game." Mrs. Tang didn't want to embarrass Chen Nan, she hurriedly smiled, "It's thanks to Major General Lu that I can come in."

Chen Nan also smiled: "Then you must be a die-hard Bai Li fan." "

What? "There was a lot of shouting around, and Mrs. Tang couldn't hear it clearly.

"Bai Li fans!" Chen Nan scratched her throat, "It means that everyone supports Bai Li!"

Mrs. Tang sat in her seat, and after a few seconds, she replied with a louder voice than usual: "Yes!

" The sound of a crash signaled that a new round of competition was about to start in ten minutes.

A projection of a heavy mecha, one of the participating mechas in this competition, flashed from the starlight. The narrator shouted out the name of the model and the driver, which won cheers from the audience who loved the mecha, and someone blew a few whistles.

Immediately afterwards, the starlight flowed on the main stage, and a dark blue mecha appeared on the holographic projection.

"—white01 model," the commentator's excited voice echoed in the main arena, "it's ushered in its fourth game!"

Mrs. Tang sat nervously on the seat, her body was stiff, her heart was pounding. She had never been to this kind of occasion, and only knew that the moment this somewhat familiar mecha appeared, the audience around burst into applause, and the flashing lights of the levitating robot were as bright as stars.

"This is the model that Bai Li wants to drive," Lu Zhao, who hadn't spoken much, said beside her, pointing to the side of the main stage, "He will enter the arena from there and sit in the simulation cabin on the right." "

"Okay," Mrs. Tang clenched her fists, "Okay."

She didn't know what she was doing.

But it is good.

Lu Zhao folded his arms and did not speak to Mrs. Tang again.

He didn't tell Bai Li about Bai Ying's coming to the main arena. This grandson is very sensitive, and Lu Zhao is afraid that it will affect him.

It may be the first time that Bai Ying met Bai Li who didn't know she was there on such an occasion.

This is the white calendar in the eyes of others, living in the universe and the starry sky, living in the cheers and applause, and living in the supporters.

The commentator had finished introducing the pilot who entered first, and then shouted: "—the pilot of the other white01 model, Bai Li!"

Chen Nan and Huo Cun yelled, Amidst the cheers of other people, it seemed quite normal.

Madam Tang straightened up and looked towards the main stage.

A man in uniform and a helmet stepped onto the main stage, and the spotlight followed him, scattering stardust with every step.

Bai Li stood on the main stage and gave a thumbs up to the audience.

And everyone in the auditorium already had a tacit understanding from the first day of the game, and many people gave two thumbs up.

"Here we come!" Someone shouted, "Major General Bai!"