Chapter 81

Perhaps it was because the phrase "take a break" worked, and when he returned to the apartment, Bai Li threw himself on the bed, so sleepy that he couldn't keep his eyes open.

In his drowsiness, he felt that Lu Zhao took off his clothes and pants, and wrapped him tightly with a quilt.

Lu Zhao sat beside him for a long time. During this time, he quietly left the bedroom to receive several communications. Whenever Bai Li felt that Major General Lu was busy with work and probably had to stay in the hall until night, Lu Zhao would turn back. , Back to the bedroom without saying a word.

They are very used to each other's pheromones, and it feels good to be back with the smell of green grass. Bai Li struggled to turn over and wanted to say a few words to let Lu Zhao take care of his own affairs first, but he was so sleepy that he couldn't realize it. When I was clear, the sound in my throat was no longer under my control.

Bai Li uttered a few syllables vaguely, Lu Zhao stretched out his hand and touched his forehead and cheeks. He didn't know if he understood, but they all responded with an "um" anyway.

This sleep was very relaxing, Bai Li was amazingly aware that he was sleeping, his body was relaxed, and his mind was rarely blank, like a machine whose axis had been unplugged, he finally completely stopped, and he was able to rest without guilt.

He didn't start dreaming until the second half of the journey. In the dream, he was lying on the hospital bed with his eyes closed, and he heard the patient in the room whispering. As usual, it starts with "no family" and ends with "poor".

The Bai Li in the dream was still very shameless, he turned over with a loud "crash", and the nagging in his ears stopped immediately, he covered the quilt with satisfaction, took out his phone from under the pillow, and started to click on it casually. Watching various websites to pass the time, the lower limit is lowered by different brainstorming and three views, and I enjoy watching it with gusto.

It didn't take long for him to become a child again, standing alone on the empty training ground of Bai's old house in a daze. Suddenly, he received a light kick on his buttocks, and when he turned his head, he saw old master Bai's shiny military boots.

He couldn't quite hear what old man Bai said in the dream, but he was still very happy, complaining loudly, but threw himself on old man Bai's waist.

Old man Bai dragged him forward, and within two steps, it began to rain heavily.

In the rain, old man Bai disappeared. Bai Li stood in the heavy rain, with a dog squatting by his feet, looking at him innocently with his tongue out.

Bai Li kicked it with his toes, and it jumped up suddenly, flicking its tongue like a rabies and rushing towards the depths of the rain curtain.

A person in the rain curtain was walking this way, and the walking turned into running. Bai Li stood there for a few seconds, and then rushed out in that person's direction.

He was still him for a while, and became that dog for a while, his heart was beating violently, and the sound of blood flowing in his eardrums.

There were more people in the rain, and they were all walking towards him. They shouted as they walked, and their voices passed through the rain curtain to Baili.

Bai Li pounced on the man who was running towards him, and embraced him with open arms.

The dream came to an abrupt end here, Bai Li opened his eyes, and put his arm around Lu Zhao's waist.

Lu Zhao was half-sitting next to Bai Li leaning on the pillow, browsing the information on the virtual screen with one hand, and unconsciously stroking Bai Li's hair with his face buried on his side with the other hand.

Sensing Bai Li's movement, Lu Zhao turned his head to look at him: "Are you awake?"

Bai Li's hand on Lu Zhao's waist tightened, and he rubbed his face against Lu Zhao's body before he said "um": " I seem to be dreaming about the old man."

Lu Zhao pinched the tips of Bai Li's ears.

It was dusk outside the window, and Bai Li slept all afternoon. Fortunately, the trials for the main star region ended earlier, and there was a period of time for him to wait for the trials for the sub-divisions. He had enough time to rest.

In the evening, the warm orange color filled the room. For the first time, Bai Li felt calm after waking up from a long nap. Lu Zhao didn't ask or mention anything, and Bai Li felt very comfortable.

"It's so kind," Bai Li yawned, "He kicked me."

Lu Zhao couldn't help laughing.

"What are you looking at?" Bai Li glanced at the virtual screen, didn't look much, and rubbed Lu Zhao up, his nose moved closer to the other's neck, and he could smell the reassuring smell of grass, "I seem to hear you I have received a few communications, and I am very busy."

"There is something to do with the Legion." Lu Zhao said, with a hesitant expression on his face.

Bai Li asked: "Is there anything else?"

"I found something," Lu Zhao said, "I wanted to wait until you had a rest."

"It's okay, I've had enough sleep." Bai Li smiled and sat up , only to realize that he was shirtless, and pretended to push Lu Zhao, "Oh, how could you do such a thing while Li Li was sleeping!

" He picked up the pajamas he had prepared, and put his head on for Bai Li.

"What's the matter?" Bai Li struggled to put on his clothes, leaned as if he had no bones, and squeezed against Lu Zhao.

Lu Zhao zoomed in on the virtual screen: "You mentioned that professor before, I checked it out." "The

professor who made that machine?" Bai Li was stunned, "Why do you remember to check him? I was looking for time to talk about it." Yes."

"Smoothly." Lu Zhao said lightly, "You said 'the pinion may also be a key link', so I checked."

Bai Li couldn't remember when he said this, but he was very happy. He almost understood Lu Zhao's thoughts.

The game was tight, and Bai Li was forced to have no time to be distracted, but Lu Zhao could see how much he cared about the machine.

"I sorted out the information." Lu Zhao pushed the virtual screen in front of Bai Li.

Bai Li took it over and looked at it blankly, before recovering from the shock that Major General Lu could even check such things, he was already attracted by what was written on the virtual screen.

"Professor Wang Lang," Lu Zhao said, "my partner has been ill for many years and has been receiving treatment. My daughter also fell down due to the same illness and had to be hospitalized three years before his accident." There are not many materials, and they are listed one by one

. Lu Zhao is really not very good at doing this kind of thing, and the content of the regularization is a bit fragmented.

"How did you find out about this?" Bai Li asked in surprise.

"Wang Lang is responsible for many projects. The military and research institutes often have cooperative projects. It is not difficult for me to find out about the military," Lu Zhao explained. "I found Wang Lang's name through cooperative projects. Some high-level projects have participated in The basic information of the personnel was used to find out his family status."

"I've heard about his family's illness," Bai Li frowned, "it's difficult to treat, it's a lot of money beyond his ability, let alone I have to pay for two patients."

This also means that Professor Wang is very short of money. From the information Lu Zhao found, the professor has sold all his valuable possessions, but the medical expenses of his partner and children are still like a bottomless pit.

"Before his accident, a sum of money was remitted to his partner's private account." Lu Zhao said softly, "He doesn't have many ways to make money." Bai Li sighed: "The projects he contacted are treasures one after another

. Mountain."

"I checked with someone, and his business trip on a cruise ship is not related to spiritual power." Lu Zhao said.

Bai Li: "Yang Han also said that it is not normal for him to have information on high-level confidential projects on his personal terminal." Project review and download records." Lu Zhao clicked on the virtual screen, "But nothing was found."

A screenshot of the record was called up, and Bai Li saw something was wrong: "The one month before his accident The access and download records have all been deleted."

"Yes," Lu Zhaodao, "It is said that the power outage at the Imperial Research Institute caused malfunctions in the machines in operation and some data was lost." This is too coincidental,

Bai Li is not very believe.

Lu Zhao didn't wait for Bai Li to speak, and said again: "However, deletion of records usually requires an administrator to operate. This routine is a bit familiar, so I looked up the name of the administrator at that time." Speaking of "routines

" At that time, Lu Zhao paused, and Bai Li immediately thought of the medical examiner and his unmarried partner in the military hospital who leaked personal information.

Aren't those two the ones who dig a hole and I hand you the shovel? The medical examiner's partner is responsible for managing the medical records.

Major General Lu has a strong ability to draw inferences from one instance to another, and Bai Li is a little bit emotional that he actually learned these methods from such dirty things.

"Find it?" Bai Li asked.

Lu Zhao gave a name.

This name is not unfamiliar to both of them, and even in the past few days, the citizens of the empire are not unfamiliar to this person.

"Isn't this the fallen leader?!" Bai Li sat up and said in shock, "He was arrested for corruption and bribery!"

He immediately understood the connection.

Professor Wang Lang chose to steal the internal information of the Imperial Research Institute because he could not afford the heavy medical expenses. At that time, all the projects he was working on had been basically completed or announced to the public, and their value was not high, except for this project with high spiritual power.

But the confidentiality level of this project is very high, and he cannot take the information out of the Imperial Research Institute. He should have given a sum of money to the little leader who had an administrator account, got the information and deleted the records, and caught up with a large-scale power outage in the Imperial Research Institute to cover it up, and then the project was stopped No one cares about it, and this matter has been muddled so far.

"He used the opportunity of other business trips to go to the buyer on a civilian cruise ship," Bai Li speculated, "it should be a part of the deposit into his partner's account. This machine is too sophisticated, and the buyer may need him to provide some technology." Maybe he also promised extra money, otherwise he wouldn't be in such a hurry to leave the main star, he needs money."

Lu Zhao nodded: "I think so too."

Bai Li read the information again.

If the original book also followed this routine, then Wang Lang returned to the main star after successfully selling the materials at hand, and then recommended Yang Han to enter the Imperial Research Institute.

However, judging from the fact that this project was never mentioned in the original book and that no one like Tang Kaiyuan has appeared since then, this project has still been suspended.

That is to say, the defects of the machine always exist, and Wang Lang should be aware of it in his heart, so he dared to sell it so confidently and boldly, because it is impossible for outsiders to develop it successfully.

Tang Kaiyuan should be the only successful experiment.

But for some reason, when Tang Kaiyuan returned to the main star and sought help because of his mental decline, the professor was not in the research institute. It was replaced by Yang Han. Based on the information left by the project, he found a way to stabilize his mental strength with his extraordinary talent and experience, thus saving Tang Kaiyuan's life.

"This may be an unexplainable part of the original track," Bai Li told Lu Zhao about his speculation, "I don't know why Professor Wang, the character who changed the direction of the plot, never appeared." Lu Zhao tilted his head

thinking After a while, he said, "Professor Wang had received several psychological treatments before leaving the main star."

Bai Li didn't quite understand.

"When I checked his information, I learned that the researcher has the idea of ​​letting him retire early," Lu Zhao said, "His psychiatrist reported that his condition is not good, some..." Lu Zhao paused, "bad tendency."

" So early retirement aggravated his desire to make money," Bai Li pondered, "but the problem should be solved after the money arrives..." "It can't be solved

." Lu Zhao said, "for this disease, money can only delay It's just the deadline for the death of his partner and daughter."

Bai Li looked at him sideways in surprise.

"My father is also suffering from this disease." Lu Zhao said calmly, "It can only delay the time. He may indeed prolong the life of his relatives for a period of time, but he only prolongs the waiting time for separation. This kind of waiting will torture the dead. "

Wang Lang couldn't bear this kind of waiting for separation day after day. He was already extremely depressed. His relatives finally died in the long torture. He may have ended his own life and disappeared from the original book. At that time, Tang Kaiyuan He hasn't even returned to the main star yet, so he won't be mentioned in the original book at all.

In addition to the records in the book, some people lived and some died.

A little man made a choice because of the burden of his family, indirectly creating a man-made favorite.

The world is full of holes.

If it weren't for the rampant bureaucracy and irregular management of the Imperial Research Institute, Wang Lang would have been unable to buy and sell the materials at all. But in order to achieve a person, this situation is tacitly allowed to happen.

But if it wasn't for the fact that the Imperial Research Institute has become like this, Yang Han should be able to be hired by virtue of his strength, instead of losing his job because of Wang Lang's accidental death. .

In the same way, if it weren't for the pedantic and incompetent of these institutions, Situ wouldn't be pushed out of the Imperial Research Institute and cooperate with Baili to develop mechas. White01 may not exist, and Bai Li, who stands in the way of Tang Kaiyuan, may not exist either.

Life is really made up of coincidences one after another, tragedies and comedies one after another.

Planting the seeds of "goodness" may not bear any fruit, but the threads of "evil" may not necessarily weave an ideal blueprint.

These are just conjectures. Bai Li has been unable to understand the truth from the original work. Lu Zhao's conjecture is very convincing. After a brief daze, he realized that this conjecture is based on Lu Zhao's experience.

From the beginning to the end of the original book, Tang Kaiyuan understands the world from the perspective of Tang Kaiyuan. He gives "equal love" to the people around him, but love is never equal.

Human energy is limited, and sometimes getting to know another person can take all your energy. The reason why Tang Kaiyuan's love is fair is because his energy is divided into small pieces, everyone is understood superficially, the surface is dug out, but he is too lazy to go deep.

Bai Li couldn't answer, so he could only move over to Lu Zhao and said in a low voice, "Thank you, my friend, for answering my questions." "

Yes." Major General Lu accepted the thanks very angrily.

"Facts have proved that the ability of the friendly army to handle affairs is still very strong," Bai Li joined in, "The good days of my soft rice are just around the corner."

Lu Zhao smiled for a while: "I'm not very good at doing this."

Before Bai Li could refute, Lu Zhao said, "But I can learn."

Bai Li looked at him, and said after a while: "I think that in the future There is no need for these."

Lu Zhao didn't understand.

"The big brother of CL-17 told me today that it will definitely be fine in the future." Bai Li lay on his side and hugged Lu Zhao, "I think what he said makes sense." It will definitely be fine in the future

.

The world will not change, only people will change, and people will become better.

Lu Zhao said "Yes" and touched Bai Li's arm.

"Then what," Bai Li asked hesitantly, "Professor Wang's partner and daughter..."

"Dead." Lu Zhao replied.

Bai Li didn't know what mood he was in for a while. Too many things happened today, he was a little numb, so he said bluntly: "Oh." "I knew you would ask,"

Lu Zhao turned his head to look at him, "So I'm hesitant to say it."

"There's nothing you can't say."

Lu Zhao said concisely, "Be soft-hearted."

"What's so soft-hearted about saying this?" Bai Li laughed.

"You're soft-hearted." Lu Zhao suddenly smiled, "Pretentious."

Bai Li said "tsk", and scratched the itchy flesh on Lu Zhao's waist: "Fart!"

"Being angry from embarrassment." Lu Zhao commented while laughing.

"I'm still angry," Bai Li said, "It's unbearable!"

Before Lu Zhao could figure out the idiom that was put together in a mess, Bai Li's hand stretched in along the hem of his clothes, groping all the way up, and the skin touched it. There was a tremor.

Bai Li lifted Lu Zhao's shirt, opened his mouth and bit his stomach. Major General Lu snorted softly, and not to be outdone, he raised his leg and rubbed against Bai Li's lower abdomen, making Bai Li's mouth dry.

"Aren't I your first teacher?" Bai Li said, "Can you give the teacher a little room to play freely?"

Lu Zhao was about to laugh when he heard a beep from the personal terminal beside him. This prompt tone is specially set, and it sounds like a text message from the Legion.

Just as he raised his hand to take a look, Bai Li held him down unwillingly: "The arrow is on the string, Major General Lu!"

Lu Zhao suddenly overturned him, straddled Bai Li to get his personal terminal, and said with a smile: "The legion The news."

Bai Li finally stopped, and he didn't mind Lu Zhao pressing him on the bed, playing hooliganism with his hands.

Before touching it a few times, the rogue's hand was held down.

As soon as he raised his head, he saw Lu Zhao's eyes move away from the virtual screen and land on his face: "The Legion told me to go and have a meeting tomorrow." "Go." Bai Li said, "

Anyway, tomorrow There is no competition, and the sub-divisions will be finished tomorrow afternoon."

"The Legion invites you to join us." Lu Zhao looked at him and said.

Tang Kaiyuan woke up from the coma, felt his head buzzing, and retched twice.

He sorted out the useful parts from his chaotic memory. Today is the final of the division 1 selection competition, and he lost control during the competition.

Everything in the dream was interspersed with reality, Tang Kaiyuan felt as if he was heaving in the sea, suffocation and chaotic memories tortured his spirit together, his headache was so severe that he almost couldn't drive the mech.

Fortunately, he made it through in the end, but he vaguely remembered that he had to force himself to get off the main stage, and the researcher in the background supported him, but he didn't remember much after that.

Tang Kaiyuan looked around and found that he was lying in a ward. The name of the hospital was printed on the hospital gown. It was a private hospital on an affiliated star.

He glanced at the capsule on the bedside, two capsules were missing, turned it over and looked again, only to find that it was a drug that inhibited alpha pheromone.

A chill ran from head to toe.

Two pills are missing, did he eat it? Did he not control the pheromones? How could he not control the pheromone? !

Tang Kaiyuan threw away the capsule box in a panic, and when the things fell on the ground, he realized that there was still a person sitting on the small sofa beside the bed.

Mrs. Tang looked very tired, and fell asleep lying on the armrest of the small sofa. Tang Kaiyuan put on his shoes carefully, but no one else was found in the ward, so he had to go out the door.

This private hospital is very small, there are not many people in the hospital, only his ward shows that he is being admitted, and the corridor is empty.

As soon as he went out, Tang Xiao's lowered voice came: "...Yes, I know, but he still won... Please think of a way, if those reporters know about today's backstage..."

Tang Kaiyuan followed the sound and found Tang Xiao who was communicating with someone around the corner.

"This was a mistake," Tang Xiao pleaded with suppressed anger, "I swear he won't do this again in the future."

Lin Sheng's voice came out through the personal terminal, and it sounded as if he was already angry to a certain extent: "What can I do! I'm so busy that I have to deal with those trash in the police department—and that old thing in the military!"

Tang Kaiyuan realized he was talking about Marshal.

"Or ask the young master what can be done," Tang Xiao said with a hint of impatience on his face, "He said that once Kaiyuan wins the game, he will be guaranteed to enter the first army." "Why do you think he said

that Isn't it because his contacts in the military were cut off in sevens and eighties, so he was counting on your son to open his way again," Lin Sheng sneered, "The second child has pushed him into a corner now, and the young master can't take care of himself , I don't even have time to talk to me, do you think he will take care of your shit?!"

Tang Xiao's patience finally reached its limit, and he said angrily, "Then what do you say?!" After a pause, he remembered the situation he was in. He lowered his voice and said, "In this situation, if the matter of open source gets bigger, it will add another trouble to you and the young master."

Lin Sheng muttered something unclean in a low voice: "Okay , I see, let me finish the investigation first."

Before Tang Xiao could say anything, Lin Sheng hung up the communication.

"Son of a son of a bitch!" Tang Xiao cursed, stomping on the cleaning robot next to him, kicking the robot staggeringly.

As soon as he turned his head, he saw Tang Yuanyuan standing behind him with a face full of astonishment.

"Kaiyuan," Tang Xiao forced a smile on his face distorted by anger, "Are you awake?"

Tang Kaiyuan whispered, "What happened, why am I here?"

"Oh, you..." Tang Xiao's anger surged up again, but he had to hold on to the wall to stand still because of dizziness. He looked like a furious old man, "You leaked some pheromones in the background, and the omega is affected." It's just that he has entered the estrous period earlier, and some alphas have been affected, and it's just been a mess." A

few light words made Tang Kaiyuan's heart cold to the bottom.

It doesn't matter that O enters the estrus early, but there is still A present. He opened his mouth, not daring to ask how he dealt with it.

"If you ask me, the competition team is also a bunch of idiots," Tang Xiao scolded. "Anyone can be hired. Some people should take care of the children at home and take care of the housework. They have to come out to make trouble..." He babbled, Tang

Kaiyuan He asked awkwardly: "Will it affect the next finals?"

"No!" Tang Xiao said firmly, "We can't let those reporters who are like flies know about this! Don't worry, I'm already looking for someone to deal with it , this matter will never be rumored."

"Even if it is true... it should not affect the game," Tang Kaiyuan said with a hint of hope, "It's just that I didn't control the pheromone. I, I can say that I am susceptible Period! They will understand..."

"Understand?" Tang Xiao looked at him incredulously, and then gave a strange smile, "My silly son! The outside world will never understand you, and the outside world will only believe what they hear. It's one-sided, the more they will take it as the truth."

He was so amused by Tang Kaiyuan that he laughed for a long time before patting his son on the shoulder: "People should never have a negative message, otherwise there will be endless news. It was dug out and rotten by people, and slowly destroyed." After a pause, he added, "Otherwise, how do you think Bai Li was destroyed in those years?"

Bai Li's name is very important to Tang Kaiyuan It was very irritating, he raised his head subconsciously, and stared at Tang Xiao in a daze.

"Once a person falls down, just release a few pretentious news and give him some sweetness, it will be enough for others to pounce on him and tear him up." Tang Xiao showed a slightly satisfied smile on his chubby face. "You are different, son. Sooner or later you will stand taller. How could I let you do the same."

Tang Kaiyuan vaguely understood the meaning of his father's words.

From this meaning, he realized that Tang Xiao's hatred for Bai Shi had reached this point.

Mr. Bai may never have imagined in his dreams that his contempt and disdain when he was alive would have consequences for the sole heir. The old man had never lowered his head in his life, but he didn't expect that after he closed his eyes, Bai Li's waist was almost broken.

This was probably one of the reasons why Tang Xiao felt at ease.

Bai Li is too much like old man Bai, watching him fall to the bottom is like seeing the whole Bai family collapse.

People's feelings often need to be managed carefully to maintain, but hatred can come easily and grow day by day.

"You don't have to worry too much, I have a solution." Seeing that Tang Kaiyuan didn't speak, Tang Xiao thought he was still thinking about it, "Mr. Lin Sheng and the young master will both have a solution." "But just now Mr. Lin Sheng

also Having said that, they all have their own troubles." Tang Kaiyuan whispered.

"Their troubles are none of my business, I just need them to solve mine. And they have to solve it," Tang Xiao sneered, "Am I wasting time with them in the clubhouse for nothing?" Hearing "clubhouse

" For the second word, Tang Kaiyuan's expression became stiff for a moment.

"Okay, let's go in quickly," Tang Xiao said, "After you have a rest, you can think about the next time you use the machine."

Tang Kaiyuan walked back to the ward numbly, his mind was in a mess, and he didn't even notice that Mrs. Tang, who was sleeping on the sofa, had changed her posture.

The rustling sound of covering the quilt sounded beside her ears, and Mrs. Tang slowly let go of her hands.

The nails left deep marks on the palm of her hand, but she told herself not to look up.

My father said, when you hate someone to the extreme, don't let him see your eyes.

Don't let him see the hidden knife in your heart through your eyes.