Chapter 29

The evening light had shrunk, and the air was filled with a damp smell before a storm.

Bai Li didn't move, Lu Zhao went around the suspension car, walked over and pulled his arm: "Uncomfortable?"

Lu Zhao still remembered the movement of Bai Li raising his hand to cover his eyes just now, and Bai Li's discomfort was revealed in that movement. Joy.

After a few seconds, Bai Li put down his arms and smiled at Lu Zhao: "It's okay, I just blinked."

Lu Zhao is good at everything, but sometimes he thinks of Bai Li too delicately.

"Bumped into a shooting robot," Bai Li saw that Lu Zhao had been staring at him, and explained, "It's this wicked... well, comrade reporter, isn't he claiming compensation from me? He took seven or eighty shots of me It's a photo."

Kuai Le didn't understand why he made a claim, and why the claim was linked to the photo.

With a big wave of his hand, Bai Li said, "Little comrade, I'm giving these photos to you. You can sell them. My face is not comparable to those little stars you took." "...

" Although Kuai Le couldn't understand, he felt that Bai Li's mouth could run a large ship with a blunt mouth. Fortunately, he didn't have the time to talk to Bai Li. As soon as Lu Zhao stepped off the suspension car, Kuai Le's eyes would not move, and he stared straight at Lu Zhao, "Major General Lu Zhao, you, hello!" Comrade little

reporter He has a childish face with delicate features, and he looks at Lu Zhao with shining eyes. Seven points are the admiration for the powerful omega, and three points are the excitement of seeing the righteous master who is at the center of the public opinion storm these days. It's red.

Lu Zhao glanced at Kuai Le. He was tall, but he didn't bother to lower his head. He just lowered his eyes, then looked away, and asked Bai Li, "Know?" Does this count as knowing or not

? Bai Li can't be said to have known God from the perspective of God. Just shook his head: "I don't know."

After finishing speaking, Lu Zhao frowned, did he know the name of the person?

Bai Li also reacted, and coughed: "Ah, so what, I seem to have heard of it before. The little comrade works hard, is dedicated and hardworking, and is relatively famous." Good guy, just throw things in front of the suspension car to force it to stop

. , The work is very serious, and I don't know how many unlucky people almost lost their seriousness to him.

Lu Zhao heard the loopholes in Baili's words and remained silent.

During this time together, Bai Li may not have realized it, but Lu Zhao found that Bai Li is a person who can't tell lies, especially when he cares about things, Bai Li basically has a bad attitude when he lies.

Bai Li was very fond of this little reporter named Kuai Le.

"Well," Lu Zhao's tone was very flat, "Get in the car."

Without even looking at Kuai Le, he wanted to go back.

Unexpectedly, Kuai Le rushed up to block the way, and said in an over-excited voice while blocking, "Major General Lu Zhao, I have wanted to interview you for a long time... no, I just want to meet you in person! I got the third prize from you." I want to see you when you are a golden kali flower!"

Kali flower is a kind of flower that can only be found on the main star of the empire. When it is in full bloom, it is extraordinarily gorgeous, its growth habit is relatively sensitive, and it has high requirements on various conditions such as temperature and water quality, so the number is rare , and became the darling in the noble garden.

This kind of flower is mostly pale pink, and occasionally white or light purple can be seen, and there are also light yellow, but it is very rare. The golden medal designed with the carrie flower as the main element in the military is called the "golden carrie flower", which is used to reward officers and generals who have made outstanding contributions in major battles.

When the title of Eagle of the Empire fell to Lu Zhao, he had already obtained three golden kali flowers, becoming the youngest omega who had won three medals in a row since the establishment of the empire.

This achievement is difficult even for a strong alpha of the same age, and it has made countless omegas feel proud and longing.

Kuai Le has long admired Lu Zhao, and Bai Li knows this very well.

In the original book "The First Alpha in the Interstellar", when the hero was pursuing Lu Zhao, he still got gossip from Kuai Le, and inquired about Lu Zhao's various preferences, and was able to pry open the closed heart of the Imperial Eagle.

Because of this, Kuai Le is the one who gets along best with Lu Zhao in the male protagonist's harem in the original book. According to the setting of the original book, Kuai Le is quite an inspirational character. As an omega, he devotes himself to his career just like AB. He is unwilling to become an accessory of alpha. O Quan speaks out, and dares to resist the unspoken rules of the leadership and so on.

It may be because of this that the original book likes to bring him and Lu Zhao together. Both of them are omega, and they are both obsessed with their careers. They are somewhat similar in some respects.

The difference from Lu Zhao is that Kuai Le's character is more straightforward in the original novel, and sometimes he can offend people because he speaks too directly, but in the words of the heroine, he "just likes you, a little fool".

When Bai Li thought of the lines of the hero in the original novel, he shivered.

I didn't think before that when you really live in this world, you will know that there are reasons why you can't say something in reality.

Too much of a silly dog.

At this moment, there was no unnecessary expression on Lu Zhao's face, Bai Li was a little uncertain whether to push Kuai Le away from Lu Zhao.

According to the original plot in Bai Li's memory, Kuai Le should not have appeared at this time. The first official meeting between Lu Zhao and Kuai Le should have been at a gathering of nobles. Kuai Le was there as a companion with the hero and got to know Lu Zhao.

From the not detailed description in the original book, Bai Li felt that Lu Zhao admired this omega who rarely appeared in his life and had a similar temperament. The relationship has always been very good, and Bai Li didn't know what effect he would have if he intervened.

There have been subtle deviations in the plot. In the original book, Lu Zhao was not involved in this legion riot, because he was permanently marked as soon as he got married, and the estrus period was naturally kept at home by Bai Li in the original book until it was completely over.

Bai Li's lips moved, he didn't know what these changes meant.

In the past, he thought that he could change the development of the plot, and even once thought that he had succeeded, but the reality gave him a heavy blow.

He wasn't sure if he could bear this kind of blow a second time.

Bai Li didn't speak, Lu Zhao was stopped by Kuai Le, and he didn't speak.

I heard Kuai Le yelling excitedly: "Major General Lu Zhao, I really really really like you! I am an omega just like you, and I also love my career. I have always used you as an example! If possible, I hope to do an interview with you, I have prepared some questions, I hope you can take into account the Legion riots..."

Lu Zhao's lips were drawn into a line, but he still didn't say much, just said lightly: "There is something Please contact the First Legion first, and no private interviews will be accepted."

After speaking, he glanced at Bai Li and signaled him to get in the car.

Bai Li came back to his senses, and his mood was quite complicated. He didn't expect Lu Zhao to have such an attitude, so businesslike. It seems that the consequence of opening the perspective of God is to be preconceived.

After making an "OK" gesture, Bai Li was about to leave.

"Wait!" Seeing that Lu Zhao was about to leave, Kuai Le was anxious, and raised his hand to pull Lu Zhao's clothes, "Major General Lu Zhao, how could you do this! I interviewed you, but also to give you a chance to clarify!"

Lu Zhao instinctively raised his hand to dodge, but he didn't expect to throw aside Kuai Le's hand that was about to pull his arm.

It's really not to blame Lu Zhao, he is like this, and anyone who approaches will fight back when he is on guard. Otherwise, Huo Cun would not have reminded Bai Li to be careful when he was in estrus.

Kuai Le was stunned after being treated so lightly and not seriously, and looked at Lu Zhao in a daze, as if he couldn't figure out how an idol could beat someone?

"Sorry, subconscious reaction." Lu Zhao straightened his sleeves.

"No, it's nothing..." Kuai Le came back to his senses, looking a little hurt, but he cheered up and said, "Major General, I am sincerely interviewing you, and I believe that with your character, you will accept my interview, right? ?"

Bai Li frowned, and couldn't help interrupting: "No, wait a minute. Do you have to talk to him when you are sincerely interviewing him?"

Kuai Le's face turned red: "Mr. Bai misunderstood, I I just think that the major general..."

"Do you think I will be interviewed by the person who forced to stop my car?" Lu Zhao interrupted Kuai Le with a flat tone.

Both Bai Li and Kuai Le were stunned for a moment, they didn't expect Lu Zhao to speak so bluntly.

"I, I—" Kuai Le was in a hurry, "I thought there was only Mr. Bai in the car. I heard that Mr. Bai often goes in and out of here, so I..."

Bai Li came back to his senses: "Stop for a while. Why does it sound so bad?"

If Lu Zhao wasn't here today, would his car still hit several robots in a row?

Kuai Le's face was as red as a big tomato.

Bai Li is not happy about this, is he a human being who thinks he is easy to bully or something?

Just as he was about to say something to piss you off, he heard Lu Zhao speak again, and his tone became cold: "Do you think I will be interviewed by someone who doesn't respect my partner?" The word "partner

" From Lu Zhao's mouth, Bai Li felt that the son of a bitch in his heart was about to move again.

Over here, Bai Li was pressing the bastard down in a hurry, while Kuai Le's eyes turned red, and he said in a crying voice: "No no no, Major General Lu Zhao, I didn't mean that, I was thinking Stop Mr. Bai from asking a few questions, I respect him very much!"

Lu Zhao's eyes were extremely cold.

Kuai Le used to admire Lu Zhao's ability to gallop on the front line, but when Lu Zhaozhen stood in front of him, he realized that people who had experienced killing were not acceptable to him.

Kuai Le felt a little wronged: "I used some methods, but everyone used these methods! Besides, I am an omega, and I can't stay overnight like an alpha, and I can't squeeze it... Major General, you are also an omega, You should understand me! How can you, how can you... say that about me?"

As he spoke, he began to drop golden beans.

Unexpectedly, it made people cry. Bai Li was a little embarrassed. Looking at Lu Zhao, he felt that he had to control the scene: "Ah, that—" He

heard Lu Zhao say, "I don't understand."

Bai Li: " Ah, that--"

Lu Zhao said: "I don't need any tricks."

Bai Li: "Ah, that--"

Lu Zhao said: "Maybe because I have never lost."

Bai Li: "Ah, that--"

Bai Li: "...Did you talk to death today?"

In the conversation between the three of them, Bai Li felt that he couldn't get in the way.

Lu Zhao glanced at Bai Li: "Do you want to talk to him?"

This glance made Bai Li's eyes tense. He didn't understand the meaning of Lu Zhao's look, but instinctively replied: "I don't, you Don't talk nonsense."

Lu Zhao's expression showed no emotion, and he said "um": "Get in the car."

As soon as he finished speaking, he heard a loud voice.

Looking back, several small shooting robots sprang out from the vicinity of the research institute building and were flying towards this side, followed by a group of reporters chasing after each other, shouting the names of Bai Li and Lu Zhao.

This group of people did not dare to approach due to the security system of the research institute, so they all squatted nearby. They thought that Bai Li's car would have to go on the elevated road, but they were stopped halfway.

After confirming that Bai Li and Lu Zhao appeared at the same time, a group of people rushed up.

"Damn it." Bai Li couldn't take it anymore when he saw the battle, "Get in the car, get in the car." If you can't control Kuai Le, Kuai Le himself won't be happy anymore.

I didn't expect Kuai Le to cry, and when he was arrested, he was relentless, and stood in front of Lu Zhao, staring at him and said: "Major General Lu Zhao, I didn't expect you to be this kind of person! I just want to interview you , I would like to ask you the reason for the riot this time, I really don't know why you refused to interview me!"

Lu Zhao half-closed his eyes, and asked a question sincerely: "What kind of person am I, I don't need what other people think ?"

Others may not be able to see it, but Bai Li understands that Lu Zhao is really puzzled.

It's like he doesn't understand why anyone can get to the bottom of this kind of gossip.

Lu Zhao lived a very simple life. In the original book, his life was only training and sleeping before he met the male lead.

He really didn't understand why someone should give pointers to other people's lives.

Bai Li couldn't stand it now, and got a little angry: "Comrade reporter, can you stop in front of my omega? You don't have a nightlife, we both have, and we are in a hurry to go home "

Kuai Le blushed, and said in a solemn tone: "Mr. Bai! Please respect yourself, I am an omega, be careful when you speak!" Bai Li: "Ah, 'Nightlife' can be considered a

shield Have you spoken yet?"

I don't know what made Kuai Le feel offended, he took two steps back like a cat whose tail was stepped on, and was about to have a good word with Bai Li: "Mr. Bai, I warn you You—"

As he was stepping back, he let out a scream, as if he stepped on something under his feet, he slid directly to the ground, and lay on the ground like a toad.

A white shadow flew out from under his feet, and Gululu quickly rolled to the feet of the group of people who had already rushed to this side.

I don't know who stepped on it first, and fell down with a sound of "Oh my god", and the people who followed were also stunned.

A group of people fell one by one like a bowling ball.

Amid the cries of pain from a group of people, Bai Li and Lu Zhao saw a small white ball slowly rolling out.

A small security robot given by Situ.

Bai Li and Lu Zhao looked at each other, and climbed into the car seat without saying a word.

"Hurry up," Bai Li pulled the door open, "Run, run!"

There was no need for him to urge him, Lu Zhao kicked the accelerator, and the two of them rushed onto the elevated road, and disappeared without a trace along the evening rush hour traffic.

The remaining group of reporters helped each other to get up from the ground, and they still haven't figured out what's going on.

Kuai Le couldn't afford to fall, so he barely sat up straight and sat on the ground, feeling that he was wronged. I couldn't help crying, pear blossoms were crying like rain, and several alpha reporters around couldn't bear it. They wanted to help him up, but he pushed him away.

While crying, the personal terminal rang.

Kuai Le wiped his face, got up sobbing, took his personal terminal and ran to a small corner where no one was paying attention, and connected.

Seeing him like this, the person on the other end of the communication was concerned. Kuai Le sniffed: "I'm fine! I can bear this small bump, and I still have to do a report that can make headlines, so why would I care about this!" After a pause, he said, "What do you want from me?

What the person on the other end said, Kuai Le became more and more surprised the more he listened, his eyes widened and his mouth opened slightly .

After a long while, he said: "You mean that Major General Lu Zhao may have suffered a physical problem during the last battle? Is it serious?... He often goes to and from the military hospital... Is the news reliable?" The person at the other end gave

a affirmative answer.

Kuai Le's eyes changed a few times, and he nodded heavily: "I see, I will find a way to get the details." Waiting for the

car to drive off the elevated road, Bai Li was still laughing wildly.

He laughed and said, "Fuck, Situ said that the small security robot is unstable, but it's too unstable, right? There's a lot of discharge jets and so on, and in the end it turned out to be a physical attack." Lu Zhao had already laughed

enough Hearing what Bai Li said, he couldn't help but raise the corners of his mouth.

The scene where the paparazzi group was wiped out just now was so spectacular, the two of them laughed all the way for a long time, they even forgot to mention Kuai Le, and now they feel stomach ache.

"The little reporter fell so badly." Bai Li remembered Kuai Le's fall, "I guess his self-esteem was hit hard this time.

" I don't need you to help me" or "I am an omega but I also have dignity" on the lips.

Bai Li felt that Lu Zhao also belonged to the stronger type, but Bai Li liked Lu Zhao's appearance better.

When the car was about to reach the downstairs of the apartment, Bai Li said, "Hua Hua, that little reporter just now looks like you in a certain way..."

Lu Zhao slammed on the brakes, and Bai Li almost bit his tongue.

Without saying a word, Lu Zhao turned to look at Bai Li with no expression on his face.

Bai Li felt terrified when he was watched, and instinctively felt that Lu Zhao's mood had turned sharply down, and he didn't know what was going on, so he quickly said, "But I appreciate you like this, Major General Brother Niubi!" Lu Zhao looked at Bai Li for a

while , before starting the car and continuing to drive forward.

With courage, Bai Li said tentatively, "Hua Hua, that little reporter..."

Another slam on the brakes.

Bai Li immediately turned a corner: "...It's too much! How can you force a stop? The young people nowadays are so uneducated, I'll complain to him tomorrow! Complain, must complain!" Che

also After starting the car, Bai Li didn't dare to speak anymore, and the car drove all the way to the apartment garage.

Along the way, Lu Zhao didn't ask Bai Li how he knew Kuai Le's name, and of course Bai Li didn't mention it.

Lu Zhao could see that Bai Li didn't want to mention it, but covered it up.

Since Bai Li didn't intend to explain, Lu Zhao felt that he didn't need to ask.

But Lu Zhao was not happy to hear Bai Li tell him half a word that had nothing to do with explanation.

In order to prevent people staying near the apartment, the car drove until it was within the range of the security system of the apartment building. When the car stopped, Lu Zhao got out of the car first. Bai Li glanced at him, pursed his lips, and said nothing. He picked up the bag of tomatoes from the back seat and got out of the car, turning the car back to the garage.

Young Master Bai is such a clever young man, he can feel that Lu Zhao is not in a good mood.

If it had been before, Bai Li might have made some indirect remarks, but now he didn't speak. He had a vague guess about why Lu Zhao was in a bad mood, but he didn't dare to ask.

He didn't even dare to ask "what do those two brakes mean?"

Lu Zhao walked a long way ahead, turned around and saw Bai Li was still standing there, and turned back again: "Your leg is uncomfortable?" Why didn't he leave again?

Bai Li felt that Lu Zhao must have put a rope around his neck, or that Lu Zhao was a bone in his previous life.

Otherwise, why would this person say something casually, and Bai Li felt that he could hardly control the bitch in his heart.

"No, Brother Major General has given you a massage. Are you feeling well?" Bai Li winked, and walked into the apartment building side by side with Lu Zhao, "Aren't you thinking about what to have for dinner?" Lu Zhao glanced at him

.

Bai Li immediately understood: "Tomatoes must be scrambled eggs."

Lu Zhao couldn't hold back and laughed.

How can there be such a person in the world, you will get angry when you see him.

But as soon as he saw him, he lost his temper.

Is this fucking human?