Chapter 10

Bai Li suffered from rare insomnia.

He grew up so big, except for the few years when his leg was injured, he was so angry that he couldn't sleep all night, he basically never suffered from insomnia. Hit your head on the pillow, and if you shout after two seconds, he has already started punching in his dream.

Lying on the bed, Bai Li concluded that there were two main reasons for his insomnia this time.

One is that Bai Li feels ashamed whenever he recalls his stupid behavior. Every five or six minutes, this kind of shameful memory came to his mind, and he wished he could give himself a memory-clearing punch.

The second reason is that he always feels that he can still smell the smell of Lu Zhao's pheromone. If there is nothing there, whenever Bai Li is close to falling asleep and relaxes, the smell of green grass will become heavier, and Bai Li will open his eyes with a jerk. , the taste disappears completely.

For so many years, Baili has a secret.

Although the imperial media described Bai Li as a merciless wild horse a few years ago, except for Bai Li who made him a few kisses when he was alive, Bai Li didn't even touch omega's hand a few times.

The optical brain of the empire will forcibly match the omega with a single alpha of the right age after reaching a certain age. Then don't blame the light brain for twisting you down with another melon.

Bai Li was dragged and beaten every day by Mr. Bai, and he had no time to fall in love. He entered the military and was focused on changing his destiny. He didn't even want to fall in love, besides, there were not many noble O who liked him at that time.

That's it, Bai Li's love life is actually quite dull, and there are many people who want to have a love life with him, but Bai Li himself has no interest. He doesn't want to have feelings for others, and at the banquet of the nobles, he jokes and laughs every time, and when the trouble is over, it's over, and everyone goes back to his own house, clean and tidy.

Once there is a relationship with someone, there is a risk of relationship breakdown. Bai Li has not forgotten that in the original book, he was a small supporting role who was crushed into a joke by the protagonist's aura. Ever since his leg became disabled, Bai Li felt that his relationship would most likely not end well.

As soon as Young Master Bai thought of this, he was in a panic, and he simply let go, whatever he likes, if fate punishes him, let him punish him, I will not waste you.

He turned his head and ran to Situ's house every day to play with a few friends who had a good relationship with him before. He didn't return home every night. Of course, he also has betas and omega among his friends. Anyone who plays well knows that Young Master Bai doesn't have that idea, and gets along more comfortably instead.

Seeing that Bai Li was running out every day, the reporter felt that this A was not very serious. After investigating, hey, why did he still meet O? Single O? That is to want to be with someone. Married? That is to develop an improper relationship.

Bai Li doesn't care, you splash dirty water casually, and grandpa tells you that today is your grandson.

For a while, the outside world was full of gossip, and only Situ and a few close buddies knew that Young Master Bai lived a particularly pure and ascetic life. If he hadn't still had great enthusiasm for simulated battles and mechs, he could be included in the "cleanest" list. Alpha Ranking" is on the first page.

How do you say that? Who wants to eat meat when they are used to vegetarian food?

Bai Li has always been so plain, and it's fine, he's fine to attend the noble banquet, and fascinated those alpha's legal partners who are always staring at his legs, and the angry A's want to come up and beat him, Bai Li Calendar can be happy for several days.

Young Master Bai has wandered around for so many years, and he has long since stopped taking this kind of love seriously.

Before the marriage with Lu Zhao was settled, Bai Li was basically in the daily state of eating, sleeping, and fighting. After getting married, Bai Li found that Lu Zhao had a strong mental power, so Lu Zhao's pheromones were basically inactive under normal circumstances. Will leak.

According to the setting of the original book "The First Alpha in the Interstellar", the adult A and O will also strengthen their control over their pheromones. The stronger the mental power, the higher the control. This is why Lu Zhao can mix in a bunch of alphas without causing confusion. one of the reasons.

Usually rely on mental power to suppress pheromones, and rely on inhibitors when the estrus occurs once every few months. Fortunately, this setting is more reserved, and there is an inhibitor that can suppress it. If it is set to be necessary, Bai Li and Lu Zhao will really become two twisted melons.

It would be so embarrassing if they were twisted down and put in the same basket, you look at me and I look at you.

Without Lu Zhao's explanation, Bai Li also guessed that it was time for him to use inhibitors.

Lu Zhao himself didn't realize that the smell of pheromone leaked out and was smelled by Bai Li, which also showed that Lu Zhao was very relaxed and relaxed at the time. Otherwise, according to his temper after being in the army for so many years, he must be well aware of the changes in his body.

Being able to relax in front of Bai Li, I don't know if he didn't regard Bai Li as an A, or because he felt that Bai Li would not do nothing.

"Hey." Bai Li sighed, turned over on the bed, "It's called flowers, why does it smell like grass?"

He didn't know how to explain to Lu Zhao that he was an alpha who had been vegetarian for many years. It is more dangerous to eat meat every day. It's farting to say that if you are used to vegetarians and don't want to eat meat, he will die as soon as he smells Lu Zhao's smell.

"Calm down, this is a physiological reaction, it has nothing to do with whether I am a beast or not," Bai Li turned back again, laying on his back and looking at the ceiling above his head that was set in the night sky mode, feeling that he wanted to look at the vast stars to calm himself as a human being Little annoyance, "Let him take a few deep breaths first."

Young Master Bai took a deep breath all night.

The next day, Bai Li woke up very late on purpose, mainly because he didn't fall asleep much, and Mimi felt that he couldn't get up early. If he bumped into Lu Zhao, he really didn't know what to say.

Bai Li usually has a thick skin, but when he thought of sniffing Lu Zhao's neck, he wanted to sit up and give him a slap in the face.

It was almost noon before Bai Li got up from the bed, walked out of the bedroom while carrying pajama pants that had slipped a little due to sleep, and saw Lu Zhao sitting on the sofa watching the news at a glance, and was shocked: "Fuck, what are you doing with flowers?" Didn't go to the Legion?"

Lu Zhao looked away from the mid-air screen, and glanced at Bai Li indifferently: "It's not appropriate to go now." Bai Li understood that

Lu Zhao has reached the estrus period, and this period will last for a long time For a few days, even if you take an inhibitor, you can't be safe. This is the period when Omega is most vulnerable and easy to be teased. Lu Zhao chooses to avoid places like Legion where there are a lot of fierce alphas.

Bai Li smiled wryly, he has a disabled leg, and his mental strength has not been damaged at all. It is basically not a problem to suppress Lu Zhao if he really bursts out, but obviously Lu Zhao didn't consider this, otherwise he wouldn't just be so natural in this apartment stay here.

"Okay, you rest," Bai Li rubbed his face, "I... I'll go to the research institute."

Even if Lu Zhao took the inhibitor, because of his stupid behavior yesterday, Bai Li has no trust in him up.

Lu Zhao flipped through the news and said, "It's okay. I'm very stable during my estrus period. If I don't see anyone, I'll go to bed

if I'm hungry ." Are you scolding me?"

"No." Lu Zhao explained, "I've been there in the first two days and it's almost done."

This is the first time Bai Li has encountered an omega who is so calm about his estrous period, he even has the illusion of returning to his adolescence to discuss physiological mysteries with another alpha.

"I have to remind you," Bai Li couldn't help but said, "I'm an alpha."

Lu Zhao glanced at him: "Ah."

Bai Li said more bluntly: "I haven't been in contact with omega for a long time. , you can refer to my age for the specific year."

Lu Zhao stopped reading the news and switched to the white calendar.

After all, not many people know that Bai Li is a mother-fetal vegetarian.

After a while, Lu Zhaocai said, "I remember that your spiritual power level is very high." When I saw the value before marriage, I was shocked. Call the boss.

Bai Li said "ah": "It's okay."

Lu Zhao was puzzled, how could he not control his mental strength? The only thing he said was: "That's it?"

It was so good that he didn't choke Bai Li.

Bai Li covered his face with both hands, stood where he was and let out a long sigh of helplessness.

"I don't really understand these things." Lu Zhao was also a little embarrassed to see Bai Li like this. He lacked serious guidance since he was a child, and he didn't have a very close omega to tell him about this matter. Cognition depends on the alpha and beta like the ruffians in the legion, "I will try to maintain stability, and the smell will not be too strong."

Bai Li covered his face and asked: "Huahua, have you never been in a relationship, have you never been in a relationship with me?" Alpha got along like this?"

"Yes." Lu Zhao admitted very simply, "Why?"

how? Bai Li didn't know why, he felt that the Legion should set up some physical hygiene classes, and explain to the older O how the long-term autistic alpha would react to the omega in estrus.

Bai Li felt that when Guangnao matched him and Lu Zhao, he must have been watching the excitement. He was stunned to bring together two age-appropriate A and O who have basically zero love life. The two twisted melons cannot be cooked together. What a mental boost this was for one of Guade who found out that things weren't simple.

In fact, Bai Li didn't figure it out in some places. He felt that his self-control was pretty good, and he didn't know why he reacted so strongly to Lu Zhao's pheromone, so he took a deep breath all night. He can only attribute it to the fact that he has been unable to eat meat for a long time, leaving behind the sequelae of vomiting when he smells meat.

Bai Li let go of his hand, feeling that he had to explain to Lu Zhao, and when he looked up, he saw Lu Zhao's face.

Lu Zhaosheng had a pair of clear and clean eyes. He was wearing the light gray home clothes that Bai Li had bought for him before, and he looked at Bai Li sideways, looking a little confused. Lu Zhao is an omega who came out of the military, and he has long lost the softness he should have at this age. This trace of confusion makes him look a little blunt and gentle.

Bai Li clutched his chest: "Fuck, flowers, why are you so enthusiastic about the two hundred and five side." "

..." Lu Zhao's fist hardened, "Speak human."

"It's okay, it's okay," Bai Li said Looking weak, he comforted himself as he walked to the bathroom, "Li Li is fine, Li Li is very strong, and Li Li can hold on."

Lu Zhao watched Bai Li walking into the bathroom with nonsense.

He knew that alpha would pay more attention to the pheromone released by omega, which was a bit like receiving information that he could attack. If omega didn't inject the inhibitor in time, the pheromone during estrus would be enough for alpha to react and have a strong impulse.

However, Lu Zhao is very confident in his ability to suppress pheromones, otherwise he wouldn't have had nothing to do with the Legion for so many years.

What's more, even if it's not in estrus, if the omega has a crush on an alpha, it's normal to release some pheromones. The slight leakage of pheromone smell is more like flirting to higher-level alphas, there is no restraint. The alphas in the legion took this topic to show off when they had nothing to do, and talked about everything they smelled.

Lu Zhao thought it was not a big problem.

Bai Li felt that the problem was very serious.

He hid in the bathroom and texted Situ.

Bai Li: Brother, let me ask you something.

Situ probably didn't go to work today, so he returned soon: let it go.

Bai Li didn't care about this person's disrespect to the boss: Have you ever felt excited when you smelled someone's pheromone?

Situ replied:?

Bai Li struggled for two seconds: I reacted as soon as I smelled Lu Zhao's pheromone, and I couldn't control it. What's the matter?

After finishing speaking, he felt very hungry and thirsty, afraid that Situ would tell him about it, so he added: It wasn't like this before, it really wasn't.

After a long time, when Bai Li couldn't stand up in the bathroom, Situ replied.

Situ: How long have you been married? What are you pretending to be? You don't know what to do? What else can I do, come on!

Our side, Baili, has used word-based taunting skills for many years, and today was the first time he was dizzy by a friendly pun. Bai Li looked at the word "Shang ah" and felt that the education that Situ had received for so many years really didn't feed the dog.

Without a reply from Bai Li, Situ sent another text message: I heard that you are not very good at that, so it spread. Let me ask you on behalf of the people, does the major general despise you?

Bai Li swallowed a mouthful of old blood alive, but he couldn't explain to Situ how innocent he was, he felt uncomfortable and felt a kind of loneliness that no one understood.

Bai Li's lonely reply: I really envy you for being a silly dog ​​who has no worries or worries.

By the time Situ began to scold him with messages one by one, Bai Li had lifted his spirits and decided to face the crisis head-on. After all, Eldest Young Master Bai can be considered a man of the hour, and this little problem can definitely be overcome with willpower.

Pushing the door open, Lu Zhao was still sitting on the sofa looking at his personal terminal. When he heard Bai Li's movements, he said without turning his head, "You blocked Huo Cun?" "Ah?

" In the same mood as my adolescent alpha.

Lu Zhao lifted his personal terminal and showed Bai Li: "I'm arguing with me."

Bai Li encouraged himself and walked over carefully. As Lu Zhao said, there was basically no smell. As an omega, Lu Zhao's mental power can be summed up in the word "horror". As long as there is no external force, he can maintain himself in a very safe state.

After eating some snacks, Bai Li walked around to the sofa, stood behind the back of the sofa and stretched his neck to look at Lu Zhao's personal terminal.

Huo Cun has been bombarding Lu Zhao's personal terminal with text messages since the morning. He rushed to rank yesterday, but it seems that not only did he fail to make it, but he also made a technical dive and crashed directly. He was wiping tears with Lu Zhao through text messages. complain.

"He insisted on asking me to take him to fight last night, and I blocked him when I found it annoying." Bai Li retracted and took out his personal terminal, "I said I always felt that I forgot something. , So I forgot about Huo Cun."

Lu Zhao wanted to laugh, and turned his head to see that Bai Li was wearing his clothes, putting a short distance away from him.

"Can you smell it?" Lu Zhao was a little surprised. He had already taken an inhibitor, and with his own suppression, few people in the Legion could smell his pheromone before.

Bai Li nodded: "A little bit."

The main reason is that if you care too much, the taste will be magnified. Bai Li was embarrassed to say it, but it always meant sexual harassment when he said it from an alpha.

Lu Zhao didn't mind Bai Li's attitude, he subconsciously sniffed, "You hate this smell?"

Bai Li didn't bring it up, and coughed several times.

"Flowers, do you know that asking an alpha about your pheromone taste is very..." Bai Li struggled with the choice of words.

Lu Zhao said frankly: "You seem to be very concerned about this matter today. If you are not used to it, I can go to the bedroom or go back to the army dormitory."

Bai Li quickly shook his head: "Don't mind, I really don't mean that."

Lu Zhao Looked at him without speaking.

"Really, I really don't hate it." Bai Li didn't put his body away anymore, and stood a little closer to Lu Zhao to show his sincerity, "I really like it." After speaking, both of them froze for a moment, Bai Li

realized At this point, I was a little unclear, so I quickly patted my chest to explain: "The kind of brotherly love! Really, brotherly love! Aren't you my brother, major general?" Lu Zhao: "..." Lu Zhao was too lazy to talk

to

Bai Li's nonsense, he felt that Bai Li had never been particularly normal.

"Besides," Bai Li hurriedly said, "What level of alpha am I? I was given the title 'Imperial Iron King Eight' in the legion, and I will never be shaken by a little pheromone. You just stay here , I definitely don't have any unreasonable thoughts."

Lu Zhao didn't ask anything, and Bai Li babbled a lot, that is to say, Lu Zhao didn't care too much about it, otherwise, just listening to Bai Li's speech, he would feel that this person is guilty of guilt .

After Bai Li expressed his firm stance, he seemed to have rebuilt his self-confidence. Thinking about it, this is definitely an outbreak caused by not seeing meat for too long. In addition, Lu Zhao is indeed very charismatic. Bai Li is a bit Children's small reactions are purely normal, and this is not a problem.

As long as you do a good job of taking a deep breath, any reaction will be overwhelmed.

Bai Li finally felt that his mind had calmed down, and he felt ashamed when he thought of being startled, the omega didn't say anything, he was as excited as an alpha, like a puberty impulsive silly dog.

"But I have to reiterate," Bai Li felt that he was getting better, and he could put his nose on his face again, "I said before, if Major General Lu Zhao doesn't want to use inhibitors one day, he must consider asking me to give you one." Mark."

As he spoke, he did not forget to turn on his personal terminal and open the battle plan in front of Lu Zhao, preparing to release Huo Cun from the blacklist.

As soon as the virtual battle was opened, a text message box popped up in the middle of the screen.

Situ: On behalf of the people, I would like to ask, what is the smell of Major General Lu Zhao's pheromone? Why do you react when you smell it?

A bright line of words was reflected in the air.

The room was silent.

Lu Zhao looked at the text message, and then at Bai Li.

He looked at the newsletter again, and then at the white calendar.

Lu Zhao tentatively asked, "Response?"

Bai Li slowly turned off his personal terminal, and smiled slowly: "Brother Major General, you have to trust Li Li."

This is really a brotherhood.