Chapter 21

Good brother, you don't need to say too much, you can deduct half a month's salary with just one sentence.

A guy from Baili deducted Situ's half-year bonus, and scolded Situ angrily: really not human, really not human! You treat the military division so harshly, and I will give you advice and advice in the future. I am your grandson!

At this moment, Bai Li really suddenly realized, no wonder our army was retreating steadily, and even pointing out the maze, the direction Situ pointed out was a fucking maze, and it was useless except to add a fork in Bai Li's life.

Bai Li sent back a message: What do you think is a maze?

Situ: To answer your question and explain your doubts.

Bai Li said: Grandson.

Situ: ...

Why hasn't anyone killed this Shabi yet?

If Bai Li was a dog, then Situ would have to be a dog-headed military adviser. The two have been fighting each other all the way from the military academy to now, so don't scold the other for being human. Anyway, there is no good thing.

At this moment, Situ also felt that Bai Li's tone was not right. Although this grandson usually speaks unpleasantly, he seldom responded directly to him like this. Generally speaking, Bai Li would choose to beat around the bush and scold him. It seemed that Bai Li was really lost. After so many years of friendship, Situ continued to send text messages to Bai Li impatiently.

Situ asked: Can you stop going to the evening wear department A one day and just ask me about my emotional problems, but it would be too much to ask my mother about my physical problems.

Seeing this text message, Bai Li couldn't laugh or cry. He was still taking a deep breath on the sofa, always feeling that the touch of Lu Zhao's hand was still on his forehead.

It's not a physical problem, it's simply a physical abnormality caused by emotional problems in adolescence.

But he couldn't tell Situ that, Bai Li felt very lonely.

Bai Li sent a text message lonely: Forgot, you are an old bachelor, you have no experience of being patted on the head.

Situ Hui: What's wrong, Major General Lu Zhao touched your head?

Bai Li: Ah.

I also followed a shy dog ​​head emoticon package.

Situ Hui: As expected of a major general, he dares to touch a tiger's butt.

For a moment, Bai Li couldn't figure out whether Situ was scolding him or not, and he was confused.

While blindfolded, Lu Zhao changed his clothes and came out of the bedroom. As soon as he came out, he saw Bai Li sitting on the sofa with a blanket in his arms, his face full of bewilderment, as if he was experiencing the mysteries of the universe.

Speaking of which, Eldest Young Master Bai is a few years older than Major General Lu Zhao. He is fine when he usually dresses up and goes out, but when he is at home, he is quite decadent and sloppy. Actual age is much younger.

Lu Zhao glanced at Bai Li: "What's the matter?"

The topic they talked about just now was not so pleasant, and even somewhat sad. Lu Zhao didn't know if Bai Li was still immersed in that topic and couldn't get out.

Although it was Lu Zhao who asked the question, Lu Zhao didn't want Bai Li to fall back into his unhappy memories.

Bai Li turned his head, wondering, "Hua Hua, someone described your head as a tiger's butt, do you feel that this person is scolding you?" "..." Lu Zhao really regretted

talking to Bai Li, "Do you want to eat?" ?" It would be more beneficial to change the topic to a more practical point.

Bai Li returned Situ's emoji, he was stunned for a moment when he heard this, and then he squinted his eyes and looked Lu Zhao up and down: "Okay, Brother Major General, it's only been a few days, and I'm eating and drinking in our army cafeteria gone."

It seems to be true, Lu Zhao doesn't think about the nutrient solution at all now, he just counts on Bai Li to cook, it's time for dinner. Lu Zhao was quite frank: "Mmm."

Bai Li gave him a "hmm" and laughed until he lay down on the sofa, "No."

That's ridiculous, it's quite Young Master Bai.

It is said that Bai Li eats soft rice, but who knows that Lu Zhao can't even eat rice.

Lu Zhao has no temper, so if you don't do it, don't do it, just pay for the nutrient solution, look at the white calendar, and see that he really doesn't plan to cook, so he is going to go to the constant temperature cabinet to get the meal replacement nutrient solution.

"Don't drink that stuff for now." Seeing him take a step, Bai Li knew what he wanted to do, he picked up the snacks on the table and shook them, "Our military canteen is closed today, and our military canteen still has some snacks in stock. "

The two bought this at the supermarket last night. Lu Zhao scanned the table and saw that the box of chocolates he had picked was thrown to the side by Bai Li. He wanted to laugh in his heart. Seeing this posture, Young Master Bai I am quite resistant to things that collide with myself.

Bai Li moved around on the sofa, bent his legs, and made room for a space. Lu Zhao agreed and walked over to sit down without being shy.

"This," Bai Li stopped lying down, and simply sat cross-legged on the sofa, and brought Lu Zhao a few bags of snacks, "Follow this, try it."

Lu Zhao can't see Bai Li's legs making any big moves now, although He knew it was not good to be so careless, but he subconsciously looked at Bai Li's legs more.

Bai Li could also feel this gaze. The shorts he was wearing revealed a centipede-like scar on his left leg, and he patted Lu Zhao in the face without hesitation: "There is no problem in daily life at all." "Yes.

" Lu Zhao lowered his eyes and didn't look any further.

He didn't tell Bai Li that the first thing he saw was the scar, but the second was Bai Li's well-proportioned muscle lines and skin that looked palpable.

Why isn't this estrus period over yet? Lu Zhao thought about it, while tearing open the vacuum packaging bag, without looking at what was inside, he opened his mouth and stuffed it in.

The salty aroma is sweet with sugar. It is the breast meat of a special animal from an affiliated star. It has a sauce aroma and is quite delicious.

Lu Zhao's expression softened a lot, and he leaned on the sofa like Bai Li. He is a purer military person than Bai Li. He joined the army as an adult and climbed up from the lowest level. He does not have the aristocratic temperament of Bai Li. There was no such lazy feeling as Bai Li.

However, Lu Zhao didn't dislike Bai Li's lazy feeling, it was very chic, which was Bai Li's unique temperament.

Bai Li handed him a few more packs of snacks with different flavors. Lu Zhao ate them very quickly, never rejecting anyone who came, and was never picky about food. Seeing him leaning on the back of the sofa, Bai Li couldn't help being happy: "Hua Hua, you will be spoiled by me sooner or later. Let me tell you, I have been beaten a lot because of this sitting position since I was a child." "Being beaten?

" Lu Zhao was still chewing and asked vaguely.

"My old man." Bai Li mentioned old man Bai, still a little terrified, "he likes you like this, with a straight back, standing upright, and sitting down." In fact, what Bai Li thought was that he

himself I also like Lu Zhao's like this, that waist, I don't know what it looks like when I put my hands on it, standing so straight, will it shake when touched.

Young Master Bai slammed on the brakes on his thoughts, and he had to take a deep breath again.

Lu Zhao didn't see Bai Li's expression, so he just said, "I'm used to it. I used to do this in school when I was young."

It turned out that he was not trained in the Legion, but trained like this since he was a child. Bai Li didn't expect it, and asked subconsciously: "What school still cares about this, I was stricter when I was in the military academy."

Lu Zhao casually said: "Imperial Citizen School."

Bai Li was stunned for a few seconds before finally "Oh".

Almost all affiliated stars have a school called Imperial Citizen School. This kind of school was specially established after the establishment of the empire, and was funded by the empire to provide the most basic education for imperial children with special family conditions.

Most of the children attending imperial civic schools were unable to pay regular school tuition fees. While studying in civic schools, the schools arranged for some basic labor to replace tuition fees. Bai Li had heard several times that the citizen schools close to the main star were okay, and there were all kinds of citizen schools in remote subsidiary stars.

Most of the imperial civic schools have a dormitory system, providing students with dormitories and three meals a day, and implementing militarized management. Children have to accept a series of rules and regulations from the moment they enter school, and they have been studying in school until they reach adulthood.

But there are also advantages. Every few years, students have the opportunity to participate in the selection of the legion, and the students who are selected will directly enter the legion after graduation.

In the original book "The First Alpha in the Interstellar", it was only mentioned that Lu Zhao joined the legion as an adult, not how he got there. Bai Li finally understood today that Lu Zhao was able to leave that very remote subsidiary star through the selection of the Imperial Citizen School.

Bai Li came from aristocratic background, received the best education, and attended the top aristocratic school in the empire. Although I can't remember clearly, Bai Li had a good life in his previous life, and he didn't suffer any grievances in this regard.

He thought about it, but he couldn't imagine what Lu Zhao was like in the Imperial Civic Academy. Anyway, those who go to public schools to study are not happy.

Bai Li fell silent after "Oh", and Lu Zhao turned his head to look at him: "Don't ask?"

"What are you asking?" Bai Li picked on the coffee table, touched a bag of "hot and spicy dried fish" he bought before, he hadn't tasted this flavor yet.

Lu Zhao said, "It's the same as I asked you just now."

Ask about the past, about the scars, and about how disheartened you were before.

Bai Li laughed twice: "Can it be different from an exchange of equal value? We don't need you to ask me to answer so clearly about our relationship, right?" He knew that

Lu Zhao would answer whatever he asked now. This may be because of guilt. Not long ago, Lu Zhao first asked about Bai Li's legs. In return, Lu Zhao must answer Bai Li's questions.

But what's the point? Bai Li was not happy to do this. It's not that I don't want to ask, it's that the timing is wrong.

Why do you have to poke my wound and I will tease your sore spot? People have lived for so many years, who doesn't know who, if everything goes smoothly, then it's not called living, it's called dawdling. Only when you are mixed, you will not experience hope and disappointment, because there is no expectation at all.

Bai Li doesn't like Lu Zhao who takes his embarrassment as a reward. He thinks it's good for Lu Zhao to just go his own way. Anyway, if he really doesn't want to answer Lu Zhao, it's useless for Lu Zhao to ask. Since Bai Li is willing to speak, what more is there to give in return.

"Another day," Bai Li said, "ask me another day. Isn't it enough to just listen to my history of humiliation today? Do you have to hug each other and cry?"

Lu Zhao was very happy and didn't speak.

Just now Bai Li said that the relationship between the two of them does not need to be clear, so what should be the relationship between them? Where is the bottom line of their relationship that allows them to go deep into each other? Lu Zhao didn't understand, and he estimated that Bai Li wouldn't either.

There is no need to be clear, then only vagueness remains.

Just as he was thinking about it, Bai Li stuffed a piece of hot dried fish into his mouth, and then let out an inexplicable scolding voice: "Damn it."

Lu Zhao was interrupted, and turned to look at him: "Why?"

Bai Li The expression on his face was very subtle, he slowly chewed two mouthfuls of what was in his mouth, and smiled at Lu Zhao: "Try this, it's delicious!" He said and

stuffed the remaining piece of dried fish into Lu Zhao's hand.

Just now, Lu Zhao was stuffed with a lot of snacks. The taste of Bai Li's pickled snacks was the same as the taste of his cooking, which was heavy, but Lu Zhao didn't dislike it. He didn't think much about getting the dried fish, and stuffed a piece of dried fish into his mouth under Bai Li's watchful eye.

After a brief second, the place where the tip of the tongue touched the dried fish became hot as if it was on fire.

Lu Zhao covered his mouth and said, "Damn it."

This is not hot and spicy dried fish, this is simply deadly dried fish.

Looking at Bai Li again, this grandson has long been laughing on one side, hammering the small pillow with one hand, basing his own happiness on the pain of others, and his behavior is quite bad.

Lu Zhao's delicate mood just now disappeared. Human emotions are not connected. He only thinks that Bai Li is sick.

He pinched Bai Lizheng's laughing mouth, and squeezed all the chili juice left in the packaging bag in his hand.

Bai Li let out an earth-shattering scream: "Damn it!"

Even if he could eat spicy food, no one would be able to stand Bai Li all of a sudden. Bai Li screamed and crawled down from the sofa, trotting all the way to drink water, while Lu Zhao was still sitting on the sofa laughing, and gently rubbed the fingers that pinched Bai Li's cheek.

It's quite soft. Lu Zhao was thinking nonsense.

That night, after Lu Zhao and Bai Li drank cold water each, Bai Li changed the name of the hot and spicy dried fish, telling me to rely on dried fish.

Because he had nothing to do, Bai Li ate half of that bag of hot and spicy dried fish when he was watching the live broadcast of the match. Lu Zhao was not as vicious in eating spicy food as Bai Li, but he did not eat less.

Early the next morning, both of them woke up from thirst.

When Lu Zhao walked out of the bedroom to drink water, Bai Li drank a glass of water in a daze, and greeted Lu Zhao: "Flowers, do you have breakfast?" He didn't have dinner yesterday, and Lu Zhao woke up after hearing

breakfast Not a lot. He had lived with Bai Li for so long, and it was the first time he had a serious breakfast, so he nodded immediately.

Bai Li rubbed his eyes and kicked to the refrigerator to look for ingredients, and the butler robot followed Bai Li and urged him to wash up.

I just woke up, before I even washed my face, I was thinking about what to have for breakfast. Lu Zhao thought it was funny, poured a glass of water and was about to drink it, when he heard his personal terminal beeping.

Huo Cun sent several text messages: Major General, please rest for a few more days and don't show up in public.

Followed by another one: The news has leaked out, it may be very troublesome these days.

Then sent a few web links.

Lu Zhao frowned, and clicked on one of them casually.

A news webpage of a certain newspaper in the empire popped up on the virtual screen, with a large line written on it: Even the imperial eagle can't resist the sensitive period! Whether Omega can serve as an important position in the Legion has attracted attention again!

The accompanying picture is very blurry. It is Zhou Linshan when he was carried out of Building A of the training ground on a stretcher. Not to mention that he was tightly wrapped, the shooting angle was not very good, and the picture was very blurred.

With this headline and this accompanying picture, people who saw the news would naturally think that it was Lu Zhao himself who carried it out.

Looking at the news comments again, there has been a lot of quarrels, and this news has become the headline of today.

Lu Zhao raised his head and finished drinking the water, before closing the webpage before Bai Li turned to look at him.