Chapter 93

The atmosphere of the main arena ushering in the finals has reached the peak of the entire solicitation competition. The stars in the virtual universe are shining brightly, and the galaxy is shining. Two simulation cabins are placed on the main arena, and the virtual projections of the respective mechs collide in mid-air.

Jiang Hao settled the people on his side, and then went to Baili's side to check the situation. His face was a little haggard due to the continuous work and staying up late, but his spirit was very excited.

"The location of the second batch of warships has been arranged," Jiang Hao said to Lu Zhao in a low voice, "The news from Han Miao in the early morning, he is too short of a partner, let you go there quickly.

" His expression relaxed slightly: "Thank you."

Jiang Hao patted his arm, signaling him not to be angry, then remembered another matter, leaned over and whispered a few words in Bai Li's ear.

"Crazy?" Bai Li was surprised, "Does he want to piss the old man to death?" "

He probably didn't feel anything," Jiang Hao said helplessly, "I'm really convinced.

" There are still ten minutes to start.

Jiang Hao returned to his seat with some anxiety. He arranged the group of old comrades from the affiliated star around his seat, and now he had to take care of him.

Lu Zhao took the restorative nutrient solution handed to him by the medical staff, unscrewed it and handed it to Bai Li, whose expression was a little subtle after listening to Jiang Hao's words: "Why?" "I can twist it, but I can't.

" Broken hand," Bai Li found it funny to take care of this detail, but he still took a sip before whispering in Lu Zhao's ear, "The second heir is here too." "Lin Xu?" Lu Zhao

asked Zhao was stunned, "Here?"

Unlike the first heir who always pays attention to the limelight wherever he goes, even if the second heir returns to the main star, he still maintains the habit of staying in the remote subsidiary star, doing what he thinks of.

"Keep your voice down," Bai Li said, "He seems to be like this. Some time ago, he went to the supermarket to buy discounted vegetables and was secretly photographed. I heard that the marshal said that he was scolded by his father and said he was ashamed." Lu Zhao was speechless

.

However, a place like the main arena is crowded with people, and it is really not suitable for heirs to come and go. Lu Zhao was a little worried: "Is this okay?" "Of course

not, but this time I greeted the competition team in advance. He should watch the game backstage." Bai Li smiled, "But watching the game on the cusp of this kind of storm, I guess the old majesty will be so angry that he will scold his mother when he finds out."

The scandal at the Fuli clubhouse caused the first heir who had no clear relationship with Lin Sheng to get into huge trouble. The royal family was also in a state of distress because of the two surnamed Lin, but the second heir came to watch the match that included Bai Li at this time, so he almost said, "I have a bad relationship with Lin Sheng and my brother. The young master is very interested."

His Majesty will be pissed off by this son sooner or later.

The two didn't talk about it for a long time, when the second metal impact sounded.

"There are still five minutes, here is the venue for the finals! Let us invite the driver of the MU90—" The commentator's voice pushed the atmosphere of the arena to a small peak.

"I've seen this pilot a few times." Bai Li patted the chair beside him and let Lu Zhao sit down, "I worked in the affiliated army for several years, but I retired due to personal reasons, and I have been playing similar games to make a living. The experience is much higher than that of Zhou Linshan."

Lu Zhao has not been in the mood to pay attention to the game during this time, and he has not checked the opponent's information. He frowned after listening to Bai Li's analysis. I feel that Bai's Research Institute has taken a great risk in choosing Zhou Linshan.

"The white01 model, which showed amazing strength in this competition and finally reached the finals, ushered in a new driver!" The commentator continued, "This is a young driver, but the Bai's Institute is still bold. He was activated, and at the same time he is the only omega pilot in this competition——Zhou Linshan!" Zhou

Linshan stepped onto the main stage amidst the commentator's voice, his face stiffened, and he was clearly nervous. It was only when I stepped onto the main stage that I realized that I was not wearing a helmet, so I quickly put it on again.

Then they walked to their own simulation cabin with the same hands and feet.

There were a few contemptuous laughs from the audience.

From the announcement of the replacement personnel by Bai's Research Institute to the present, in addition to supporters expressing concern and regret, there are not a few people watching the show, and some people are puzzled by Bai's Research Institute's selection of O as the driver, and said that it has been done Bai's preparations for defeat.

The delicate atmosphere in the auditorium was not concealed, and Zhou Linshan could feel it. He took a deep breath, gave a military salute to the auditorium, and then went straight into the simulation cabin.

This set of actions made people stunned for a while, and Bai Li laughed.

"It seems that Zhou Linshan is not a player who is easily influenced by the outside world," the commentator said with a smile, "then let us look forward to his performance—" The two drivers

entered the simulation cabin separately, and the last metal impact sounded.

"The match begins!"

This was Bai Li's first time watching the match as a spectator. The holographic projection flashed out the map after a short period of darkness. When the screen appeared, both Bai Li and Lu Zhao were a little surprised.

The map was shrouded in dim light, and there was a lot of dust floating in the turbid air. The silent god statue in the shadows had a strange and terrifying shape, and there were small sounds resounding around from time to time—this is a huge underground ruin of an undeveloped star.

This picture is a picture based on actual combat simulation. At that time, a five-man team from the empire chased the aborigines of the barren star into the underground ruins, and almost all of them were buried in it.

Zhou Linshan's refresh low point was quite satisfactory, and he landed on the shoulder of a god, and almost slipped due to nervousness. Fortunately, white01 was light and dexterous, and was manipulated by him to land on the ground after regaining his senses.

The other driver also got rid of the corner covered with slimy moss-like plants, raised his hand at Zhou Linshan and fired a cannon, Zhou Linshan dodged in time, the light cannon broke the pillar behind him, and the dust flew up.

"How many times have you played this picture?" Bai Li asked Lu Zhao, "I practiced it a few times, but to be honest, the possibility of drawing it is too small."

Lu Zhao nodded: "

It's very difficult." The difficulty of this map is not limited to the space with many obstacles, the more difficult part lies in the creatures that exist in this ruin.

The holographic projection of Zhou Linshan avoided the MU90's one-shot fire, and the heavy armor MU90 strengthened its weapons and equipment, and strived to solve the battle in a short time.

Zhou Linshan's understanding of heavy armor is relatively comprehensive and in-depth, and he did not choose the hard head with a hot head, but used obstacles to avoid, and shot ion cannons in the gap.

"White01 maintains a highly flexible combat style. The pressure brought by the mecha to Zhou Linshan does not seem to be great. He is also very good at the operation of the mecha," the commentator said quickly, "but MU90 is unmoved. The opponent The pilot is an experienced veteran, and he doesn't care about Zhou Linshan's harassment, and it can be seen from the crisp attack that he is very confident that he can solve the battle as soon as possible—" Before he finished speaking, the screen on the holographic projection vibrated slightly

. The rustling sound became louder, making one's scalp tingle.

Immediately afterwards, several giant worms with hard shells rushed out from the dark corridor and broke into this altar-like cave, almost knocking over the two mechas in the cave.

"It has appeared!" the narrator shouted, "The biggest difficulty of this map is this group of affiliated star creatures that can break through walls!"

Bai Li could almost imagine what would happen to white01 under the impact of such creatures, The material it uses is inherently thin and cannot withstand too much impact, and the damage will increase rapidly.

Zhou Linshan obviously also thought of this, and immediately climbed up to the statue and left the ground.

The heavy body of the MU90 is inconvenient to move, but also because of its weight, it did not fall down after being hit, but raised the muzzle to shoot.

The impact brought by the shooting slowed down the giant worm's forward speed, but failed to penetrate its hard shell immediately.

"The shell of this thing can almost be used as a one-time defensive mecha." Bai Li moved on the wheelchair impatiently, "I can't penetrate it at all once, and the team that originally chased into the underground ruins was almost killed." This thing is destroyed."

Lu Zhao held him down to prevent him from disturbing his left leg: "Have you simulated this picture with white01?" "

I have played it a few times, this creature is very troublesome, but It's not that there is nothing to do except bombardment," Bai Li replied, tapping his fingers on the armrest of the wheelchair, "but the requirements for personal ability are relatively high, and I'm not sure if

Zhou Linshan has practiced." On the shoulder, they fired at the MU90 in the chaos and caused a certain degree of damage, but the white01 is not equipped with many long-range weapons, so it is not suitable for long-term long-distance combat. On the contrary, half of the shoulder of the statue was bombarded by MU90 with a small laser cannon, and it rolled down with it and landed in the siege of giant insects.

A giant insect stretched out its sharp toes and stabbed towards white01, and the audience screamed.

Bai Li felt that Lu Zhao was holding his hand a little tight, so he glanced sideways. Lu Zhao's expression was very light, his lips were slightly pursed, and his eyes were fixed on the projection.

He also watched every game of Baili with such nervousness, but this time the tension was more complicated.

The white01 that fell to the ground supported the ground, jumped up flexibly, lightly dodged the falling legs, drew out the light knife and directly inserted it into the gap between the giant worm's shell and the body.

The thin blade of light sank into the giant worm's relatively soft and fragile body compared to its shell, and cut off most of its head without any effort.

"This is amazing!" The commentator exclaimed, "From landing to attacking, there was no pause at all. It can be seen that the driver has also put a lot of effort into his personal physical combat training. A giant worm fell!"

Bai Li let go of his hanging heart, Zhou Linshan's performance was beyond his imagination.

Perhaps because he has recognized the road he needs to face, this omega who has just differentiated gender has chosen the same training route as Lu Zhao. He has worked hard on personal physical training, and because of this, his physique is stronger, and he is also better in close combat. better.

"I think maybe in the first period of time, it was people like us who could drive the white 01," Bai Li held Lu Zhao's hand with his backhand, and said softly, "Because I know my own shortcomings, I will try my best to make up for it. white01 is just a reward, a chance for those of us who work hard."

Lu Zhao didn't speak, and silently clenched Bai Li's hand.

Unlike others, Zhou Linshan actually knows this picture very well. He is not as talented as Lu Zhao, so he has undergone a lot of training since he came into contact with the mecha.

Sitting in the cockpit, he thought he would be so nervous that his hands and feet would tremble, but in fact, just coping with all the battles made him highly concentrated, and he didn't have any extra energy to be nervous at all.

People like them may be able to advance one centimeter with one hundred percent effort, but for those who are born with advantages, ten percent effort is enough to win this centimeter.

But Zhou Linshan knows that this kind of concept can also be changed with another idea-I can advance one centimeter, as long as I am willing to put in 100% effort.

And this centimeter by centimeter accumulation has also brought him a more solid foundation. He can vomit pictures that others disdain to swipe, and he can remember every detail and change clearly, even if his body can't keep up with his brain thinking. .

As he expected, the appearance of giant bugs caused MU90 to fall into a short-term distraction. Artillery fire was used as a countermeasure.

Zhou Linshan didn't make a move at the beginning, just to consume the energy of MU90.

According to the pre-competition survey, although MU90 is equipped with a large number of high-damage weapons, its shortcomings are also caused by this, and it requires a lot of energy.

Although the script did not follow Zhou Linshan's ideal routine, and he was forced to fall to the ground, it was partly fulfilled.

At this moment, Zhou Linshan avoided the attack of MU90 while beheading the giant insects that kept harassing him.

As expected of an experienced veteran, the opponent designed several times to shatter the surrounding obstacles. Even if Zhou Linshan escaped the attack, he was hit by the falling large pieces, and the damage gradually accumulated.

The white01 supporters in the auditorium were already agitated because they were too anxious, and Bai Li heard people scolding constantly.

Lu Zhao was not in a good mood. He was used to hearing this kind of scolding when he was off the court, but it was the first time for Bai Li.

"It's often like this," Lu Zhao said, "don't worry about it."

Bai Li's other hand touched his chin, staring intently at the holographic projection, and it took a while for him to react: "What?" "

What are you thinking?" Lu Zhao realized that he was too lazy to answer the discussions around him, I didn't mention it again.

"I think the pilot of the MU90 might be a bit bloated," Bai Li smiled, "He doesn't seem to think much of a rookie like Zhou Linshan, and he has been suppressing him with strong artillery fire. Zhou Linshan fell to the disadvantage in several close-range fights." , he doesn't care much about this rookie's tricks."

Lu Zhao said helplessly, "The rookie is your driver." Can you accumulate some morals?

During the conversation, the first wave of the giant worm's charge on the holographic projection has ended. This kind of creature will launch a group attack according to a certain period of time. Their lair is placed in the dark corridor. According to Baili's experience, it will be about There will be no second charge.

Zhou Linshan in the cockpit was sweating on his forehead. His personal ability is not low, but he still has some shortcomings in actual combat. He was suppressed by the MU90 pilot several times. Fortunately, white01 was quite sensitive and allowed him to escape several onslaughts. .

He asked the system to report White01's remaining energy and damage, and then estimated the opponent's various data based on his knowledge of heavy armor, biting his lip.

Going on like this is not an option. He was played like a monkey by the other party a few times because of his lack of experience, and he almost confessed on the spot that the damage was almost halfway. Didn't hurt each other too much.

Zhou Linshan is confident that with white01, he won't just lose consciousness and pop up the map to lose the game. However, if the game time is up and statistics are used to determine the outcome, he will definitely lose due to damage.

We have to find a way to reduce the damage of MU90 to the same level as his!

Another fierce attack, the underground ruins trembled slightly with the bombardment, Zhou Linshan knew this place quite well, so he decided to give it a go.

"White01 doesn't seem to intend to entangle too much with MU90 on the gun. Zhou Linshan used the corpse of the giant worm to avoid several attacks, and then moved towards..." The commentator paused, and he could hear some doubts in his tone, "Towards The corridor is gone!"

The blue fuselage rushed towards the corridor at an extremely fast speed, and the aiming of the MU90 could not keep up with Zhou Linshan's speed.

Bai Li took a hissing breath, somewhat startled.

"His speed," Lu Zhao observed carefully for a few seconds, and came to a conclusion, "It doesn't seem to be slower than yours."

Bai Li's mental power is quite high, and it can be said to be extremely powerful, so he can open the heavy armor like suspension car.

"Although Zhou Linshan's mental strength is not low, he is not particularly excellent. However, because he has no physical disabilities, Situ adjusted the data, so you don't have to be as careful as me," Bai Li said, "But it is too fast, although Not very stable."

Lu Zhaosi thought: "The instability is because the mental power of omega is too sensitive, and it is easy to be affected and fluctuate." "

But it is also sensitive, so it is easy to enter a small peak of output," Bai Li analyzed, "maybe Because of this, white01's skills were mobilized and reached this speed."

This conclusion could not be confirmed immediately, most of the pilots during the white01 experiment were alpha or beta, although Lu Zhao was an Omega, his mental power It has always been stable and cannot be used as a reference model for O, while Si Tong is not yet fully stable and cannot be used as an example.

So Zhou Linshan is currently the only omega driver with reference.

Without waiting for the narrator and the audience to react, Zhou Linshan rushed into the tunnel and fired several light cannons in one direction in the dark. Under the light of the cannon fire, the outlines of countless giant insects in the passage were reflected, and Zhou Linshan's attack was clearly seen. What is the thing.

It was a huge patch of eggs stuck to the tunnel wall, blasted to pieces and splattered with goo.

A few seconds later, the giant worms whose eggs had been blown up woke up from their slumber, swarmed up in anger, and rolled out like heavy tanks.

When MU90 didn't pay attention to white01's little move, Zhou Linshan used his knowledge of the map to forcibly draw the giant worm's second charge.

The charge this time was more aggressive than before. The angry giant worms took the two mechas as targets to vent their anger. The insects attacked at the same time, and most of the wall was directly destroyed.

There was a piece of dust in the underground ruins, and MU90 was caught off guard by a giant worm that stepped on his companion and rushed up. He was immediately submerged by the swarm, and the damage increased sharply.

And white01 shuttled through the gaps of the giant worms, cut off a few giant worms, and climbed up to the beams and pillars next to the destroyed wall.

"It's been calculated—" the commentator couldn't help laughing, "This picture has basically never appeared in previous competitions. The driver of MU90 probably didn't expect that white01 would dare to forcibly draw the second giant insect charge—— Zhou Linshan's courage is really beyond ordinary people!"

Bai Li couldn't help but applaud, no matter what the result is, at least this kind of calmness that didn't rise above the battle is worthy of recognition.

"The pilot Zhou Linshan must have done a lot of practice. Although he lacks actual combat experience, he has reached the level that an excellent pilot should have in terms of the use of the environment and the ability of the aircraft itself. It can also be seen from the battle Although my skills are a bit rough, I also have a very personal style," said the commentator, "I should train hard, after all, sometimes if I want to make up for some shortcomings, a lot of heavy and boring training is indispensable.

" It's plain, but people can understand it.

Zhou Linshan's gender determines that his body will have some inescapable shortcomings, but these shortcomings are also the easiest to make up for - just work hard.

The reason is simple, but very little can be done.

Therefore, the talents who do it are valuable.

"As expected of MU90!" The narrator changed the subject, "Even if he was submerged by the giant insects, he still succeeded in expulsing it with artillery fire! This pilot has rich experience, he used the heavy armor and heavy fuselage to regain his footing, and knocked out the surrounding giant insects. Scatter one by one!"

The giant worm retreated a little under the fierce artillery fire, at this moment, Zhou Linshan threw the things in his hand towards MU90.

MU90 raised his hand habitually to shoot, a fragment of an insect egg was blasted in the air, and the mucus and smell exploded in the underground ruins.

This once again made the giant worm angry, and the originally suspended attack became crazy. In order to protect itself, MU90 had to fire again and again. It couldn't bear it and was forced to rub fire. It forced a few rounds of medium-caliber in the direction of white01 against the impact of the giant worm. ion cannon.

white01 dodged deftly, jumping from behind one beam to another.

He looked very embarrassed, and someone in the audience couldn't help laughing.

But Bai Li sat up straight and praised: "Excellent!"

Lu Zhao smiled, "Cunning."

As soon as the two finished speaking, there was a shaking in the cave, this time the shaking was even stronger, and gravel kept falling from the top of their heads, hitting MU90's head.

The narrator took a few seconds to sort out the situation, and said in surprise: "Because of the destruction of MU90, the underground ruins are about to collapse! ——I don't know whether to say that the destructive power of MU90 is too strong, or that white01 took advantage of this destructive power Stronger..."

MU90 also realized the seriousness of the matter, and stopped attacking immediately, but at this time white01 used a saved energy to fire a destructive light cannon towards the last few beams. .

Amidst the violent shaking and flying sand and smoke, the collapse of the underground ruins was inevitable, and the fragments falling from the top of the head were bigger and more, gradually revealing a glimmer of light.

White01 worked hard, using his own agility to dodge, and at the same time smashing the unavoidable fragments with light knives and cannonballs, and rushed towards that side of the sky.

However, MU90 was trapped by giant worms. The already heavy fuselage didn't have much energy left. It was pressed down on its body, and it couldn't escape for a while. It was attacked by giant worms and smashed by fragments, and the damage gradually exceeded half. The driver roared and fired in the direction of white01.

Zhou Linshan dodged sideways, the light cannon brushed past him and hit the roof of the cave directly, causing a large number of collapses to press down on Zhou Linshan.

Just when Bai Li thought that this pressure would directly increase the damage, the holographic projection suddenly went dark.

The words "0000" floated in the air, and the time was up.

The talents in the main arena suddenly came back to their senses, and everyone broke into a cold sweat.

"It's time!" The narrator also came back to his senses, "Within the specified time, both pilots lost consciousness and lost their fighting ability. The results of the three-party data such as fatigue will be used to judge the winner!"

The three-party data is statistically analyzed by the system prepared by the competition team of the solicitation competition. This has also appeared in some previous games, but the battles that Bai Li participated in were all resolved within time. Not directly exposed to this feeling of waiting for results.

Lu Zhao was a little disappointed. He still hoped for a miracle in his heart, that Zhou Linshan could directly win this match.

But the result is not satisfactory.

"Very good," Bai Li said calmly, "It can be said that he has performed exceptionally well."

Lu Zhao said "Yes", and after a while, he couldn't help but hold Bai Li's hand tightly.

I don't know whose palms sweated first, but they still held hands without speaking, waiting for the result to come.

The main arena became quiet, but what this wonderful atmosphere brought was a clearer heartbeat.

The two simulation cabins are quietly placed on the main stage and will not be opened until the results are announced.

Zhou Linshan clasped his hands in front of his lips, and fixed his eyes on the virtual screen.

For a few minutes, Bai Li felt as if he had been sentenced to death with a reprieve.

There is a murmur in the eardrums, and the heartbeat is violent.

The first piece of data, that is, the damaged data jumped out in mid-air.

"MU90 (52%): white01 (59%)"

"The one with the lower damage is better."

Bai Li closed his eyes.

In the simulated warehouse, Zhou Linshan's heart seemed to have fallen to the bottom.

Even with all his strength, he didn't increase the opponent's damage too much, and even caused a landslide and the giant worm's second charge.

This feeling that all his efforts were in vain led him into a great sense of frustration.

But then, the energy remaining data jumped out.

"MU90 (22.32%): white01 (30.1%)"

"The one with the most leftover is better."

The commentator said quickly, "It seems that MU90 consumed too much energy during the second charge of the giant worm. Cannon | shells, so that the energy consumption is serious."

The original method of creating damage was rewarded in an unexpected place, and Zhou Linshan howled in the simulation cabin.

Lu Zhao's hand holding Bai Li trembled a little, the remaining data will determine the fate of white01.

But for Bai Li, the significance of this data is far more than the outcome of this game.

Holographic projections pop up the last piece of data in virtual dark universes and stardust.

"MU90 (exhaustion value 89.4463): white01 (exhaustion value 86.7099)" "

The one with the lower exhaustion value is the best."

The slight gap, but a shocking ending.

The people in the auditorium couldn't regain their senses for a long time. After a while, the names of white01 and Zhou Linshan flashed a blue light on the holographic projection.

The huge virtual projection of white01 suddenly appeared on the main stage, surrounded by stars.

Lu Zhao turned his head and looked at Bai Li.

Bai Li put his hands on the armrests of the wheelchair, trying to stand up, but remembered that he couldn't stand up.

He slowly lowered his hand and clenched it into a fist.

Then there was a roar.

There was a sensation in the audience, applause and cheers shook the main arena, and the levitating robots gathered in front of the virtual projection of white01 and joined the starlight.

Lu Zhao and Bai Li hugged each other, and they patted each other's back like crazy, unable to tell whether it was to comfort or vent their excitement at the moment.

"White01 won the final victory!" The commentator roared in an overstretched and broken voice, "It realized the original design concept - a mecha that reduces the body pressure of the driver!" Countless people in the main

arena People stood up, and there was thunderous applause.

The simulation cabin opened, and Zhou Linshan rushed out of it, and ran around the main stage frantically.

Then he gave a thumbs up to the virtual projection of white01.

On this day, their efforts were rewarded.