Chapter 72

Bai Li's legs slowed down in the car for a while, and by the time they arrived at the supermarket near the apartment, the soreness had already been relieved by half.

It was just in time for dinner, and there were quite a lot of people in the supermarket. Bai Li got down from the co-driver to stretch his left leg. Lu Zhao used his personal terminal to transfer the car to the temporary parking lot while watching him, frowning slightly. The major general disapproved of Young Master Bai's behavior at the moment.

"Can you stop being so sullen," Bai Li said helplessly, "It's like A who is being dragged by O to go shopping, with a face full of disapproval, but you have to pay if you have to pay."

Lu Zhao was not carried away by his description Partial: "You have to rest and drink the nutrient solution with analgesic effect."

This sentence may be the one that Lu Zhao repeats the most today, since Bai Li pinched his knee on the suspension car, he will repeat it every eight minutes.

Major General Lu is not very good at speaking soft words, but he is very persistent. He repeated a sentence over and over again, which made Bai Li feel dizzy.

"That stuff is really hard to drink." Bai Li explained, seeing Lu Zhao's face, he immediately changed his words, "But I drink it after dinner. I am not afraid of hardships and difficulties, and I will resolutely complete the task assigned by the friendly army." He

wore The most important thing is the competition uniform, the expression is a bit of "I'm for you" heroic meaning, it doesn't match the handsome uniform, Lu Zhao wants to laugh a little bit, hold back.

"You have to let me have something delicious to drink before drinking," Bai Li pulled the landing and called to the supermarket, "I'm really tired of drinking painkillers and the like." Although the nutrient solution with analgesic effect has

no Analgesics are effective in relieving pain, but their ingredients overlap.

When Bai Li was hospitalized and recuperated a few years ago, he had a psychological shadow from drinking, and he really couldn't swallow it.

When Lu Zhao thought of Bai Li, who was sleeping drowsily and extremely unsteadily in the isolation room of the military hospital, the thorn in his heart felt like he had been poked, sending a delicate soreness.

His lips moved, and Bai Li pulled him forward several steps.

"Buy some semi-finished vegetables, just go home and process them," Bai Li finally added a handful of firewood, "Express, you can't stand in the kitchen for ten minutes." Major General Lu has never been able to compete with Young Master Bai in this regard

. In the end, Bai Li dragged his hand to fulfill the appointment to go to the supermarket.

The supermarket downstairs of the apartment is still doing promotional activities at this point. Bai Li took Lu Zhao for a walk around the deli area of ​​the supermarket, and the shopping basket of the accompanying robot was half stuffed.

Strolling around the snack area again, the shopping basket was full.

It was past seven o'clock when we came out of the supermarket, the sky was completely dark, and the air was filled with the smell of dampness after the rain. Bai Li and Lu Zhao each carried a large shopping bag and walked towards the suspended traffic jam. Supermarket companion robot for heavy shopping bags.

Just as he put a bag on the back seat, he heard Lu Zhao's personal terminal beep.

Lu Zhao picked it up and took a look: "I'll answer the call."

"Accept it." Bai Li didn't care, put his shopping bag on the back seat, turned around and went to pick up the shopping bag carried by the accompanying robot.

It just rained in the afternoon, and the ground was covered with water stains. The style of the accompanying robot is a bit old, and the pulleys at the bottom may have been flooded. When Bai Li found out, it had already slid out freely along the water stains for a while. Great cut.

Bai Li was delighted to see it, so he went over to pick up the shopping bags.

As soon as I approached, I heard a faint voice: "... I will confirm with you again, the delay may affect the handover of your rotation tasks in the first half of the year, is it really okay? If the mid-year evaluation is affected..." Bai Li was

stunned After a daze, he recognized Huo Cun's voice, so he looked in the direction of the voice.

Lu Zhao communicated with Huo Cun in a corner with his back turned to him. He chose the position very well. If Bai Li hadn't walked a while to pick up the shopping bags, he wouldn't have heard the communication conversation at all.

"It's okay," Bai Li heard Lu Zhao reply, "I will bear the consequences myself."

What Huo Cun said over there, Bai Li didn't continue to listen.

He put the shopping bag on the back seat, and sat in the co-pilot's seat, feeling a little indescribably at a loss.

In the original book, Lu Zhao and Bai Li had a bad life after they got married. Because of Bai Li's requirements in the original book, Lu Zhao had to apply to the legion for vacation or extension many times, which seriously affected the handover of work, resulting in poor results in the mid-year and end-of-year evaluations. It hindered Lu Zhao's promotion.

This made Lu Zhao feel very frustrated. His life has always revolved around the military world, and he has great enthusiasm for his work, but in the original book, it was all ruined by a marriage.

Bai Li leaned back on the back of the seat, not knowing what mood he was in at the moment.

After a few minutes, Lu Zhao got into the car with his personal terminal.

"All the food and drink are put away," Bai Li smiled and looked at him, "Huo Cun looking for you?"

Lu Zhao paused with his hand on the steering wheel, and said "Mmm": "Work.

" Oh." Bai Li nodded, leaned his head on the back of the chair and remained silent.

Lu Zhao glanced at him sideways, and with the light outside the car, he vaguely felt that Bai Li's expression was a little pale, and he didn't know what he was thinking with his eyes half down.

Bai Li didn't say anything until the suspension car turned out of the supermarket and drove back to the apartment.

The apartment is nearby, and the car arrived in a short while, but Lu Zhao still felt that Bai Li's mood was not right in this short time.

People who usually run around the cruise ship with their mouths full of nonsense and talk nonsense every minute, appear particularly dull when they quiet down.

In fact, Bai Li didn't want to do this either. It's not that he didn't know about Lu Zhao's postponement of his rotation, but he suddenly realized that his life was so smooth that he didn't remember much about the mid-year and end-of-year evaluations.

He has been away from the military for so long that he can't remember some things.

This made him feel very disappointed, not because of his vague memory, but because he was disappointed with himself who ignored the possible consequences after Lu Zhao's rotation was postponed.

"Bai Li." Lu Zhao called out.

Bai Li came back to his senses, the car had already parked under the apartment building.

"Uncomfortable?" Lu Zhao turned to look at him sideways, "Leg?"

He stretched out his hand and gently pressed Bai Li's knee.

Bai Li felt a soft touch coming up his knees. Lu Zhao actually didn't know how to look at facial expressions, and he didn't know much about human relationships. He could only instinctively sense that Bai Li was not in a good mood, but he didn't know the reason, so he could only It all boiled down to Bai Li's left leg.

"No," Bai Li smiled, "I don't feel any discomfort for a long time."

Lu Zhao looked up at him.

"Really." Bai Li sighed, "Why don't you push the whole wheelchair back for me."

After speaking, I felt that Lu Zhao pressed his fingers on his calf with a little force, expressing his gratitude to Bai Li with this slight force. I don't like to hear this kind of argument.

Bai Li was amused by this slightly childish way of expressing emotions, but there was also a hint of sourness.

He pressed Lu Zhao's hand so that the other's palm rested on his knee.

"You're a little emotional..." Lu Zhao couldn't find the words, so he could only wrap his hands around Bai Li's knees, rubbing his palms lightly, "It's hard to say, it's not very good." It's not bad either

.

It was neither sad nor angry, but a little complicated in the confusion, and a touch of inexpressible emotion.

Bai Li felt that his life was already quite a headache. He had basically tasted all the ups and downs in his life, but he never thought that there would be new experiences.

"I am," Bai Li said after a pause, eyes half down, "I didn't expect it would affect your work."

Lu Zhao didn't understand. "You didn't tell me that it would affect the mid-year selection." Bai Li's expression was a bit complicated, "I also forgot about it. I'm not in

the military, so I can't even remember it."

His hands were stiff for a few seconds, and Bai Li explained: "I heard you communicating with Huo Cun." "

Well," Lu Zhao opened his mouth, unable to find anything else, and said dryly, "It's okay, nothing in the middle of the year." The end of the year is important."

Whether it is important or not is really hard to say.

Logically speaking, of course, it is best not to be affected.

Bai Li knew this in his heart, but when Lu Zhao said that, he didn't say much.

"You have to tell me next time." Bai Li was a little helpless, "I didn't want you to drop your work because of this."

Lu Zhao was stunned, then looked at him and gave a "huh".

"Come on, let's go upstairs," Bai Li opened the car door to go out, "There are quick-frozen things, you have to put them in the freezer as soon as possible."

Lu Zhao sat in the driver's seat for a while in a dull manner. After Bai Li opened the back seat door to get the shopping bags, he recovered and followed him out of the car.

He vaguely realized that Bai Li's depressed mood was due to hearing his communication with Huo Cun.

He didn't expect that this kind of thing would cause Bai Li's emotions to fluctuate so much.

"You're done here. I'll be on duty the next day." Lu Zhao took a shopping bag from Bai Li's hand, picked up another with the other hand, and whispered to Bai Li, "It's not a big deal. There's no need to talk about it."

It meant that it wasn't a big deal, and he didn't think it was necessary to tell Bai Li, so he didn't say anything.

"Actually, you..." Bai Li stopped in the middle of speaking, carrying the lightest shopping bag left by Lu Zhao, stood there and sighed, "Forget it, go back and talk." Lu Zhao frowned

slightly for a moment.

This was the first time Bai Li said "forget it" in such a tone, and Lu Zhao suddenly felt very uncomfortable.

The two entered the apartment building with big bags and small bags. When the elevator came down, Bai Li said: "Actually, you don't need to apply for a postponement to watch the game. I will report your name with Situ and the others. You can use the backstage The account of the personnel is used to watch the game on the personal terminal."

Lu Zhao did not say a word.

"Either you can use a live broadcast robot," the elevator reached the first floor, Bai Li walked in first, and waited for Lu Zhao to come in before pressing the close button and continued, "The main star area can be freely filmed by a floating live broadcast robot. Big one, you can..."

"Bai Li," Lu Zhao interrupted him, and said calmly, "You don't want me to compete on the spot?"

Bai Li was stunned: "No, I just don't think you need to apply for an extension -"

"If I want to postpone it, I will postpone it." This topic made Lu Zhao's unhappiness directly expand into anger, "Can you stop putting things on your own head?" Bai Li frowned: "That's not what I meant.

"

He The voice is not loud, but there is a little helplessness.

This helpless and still not right emotion pricked Lu Zhao like a needle, and he felt very angry.

It seems that there are many things that Bai Li can't explain clearly.

Part of the reason for this is that Lu Zhao is indeed not very good at expressing, but part of it is Bai Li's natural extreme sensitivity and self-neglect that Lu Zhao can't stand.

Lu Zhao tightened his hand holding the bag, and looked at Bai Li: "Then what do you mean?"

Bai Li opened his mouth to speak, but the elevator "ding" arrived.

He opened his mouth and closed it, and walked out of the elevator in silence.

This oppressive silence lasted until the door was opened.

Lu Zhao is not used to it. Bai Li has never been silent for such a long time. It is not without disputes between them, but Bai Li basically will not let the atmosphere go into a dead end.

He walked into the apartment, stood in the porch and watched Bai Li close the door, frowning and wanted to say something.

Before he could speak, Bai Li slammed him against the wall.

Lu Zhao's back was pressed into close contact with the wall, and the back of his head was knocked. There was already a fire, but this time it almost exploded: "Fuck, you fucking..." His words were caught by Bai Li

. The lips were sealed in the belly.

Most of the time, they are evenly matched in kissing and in bed. Lu Zhao's strength has been cultivated over the years and cannot be changed, while Bai Li's arrogance is due to his alpha nature engraved in his bones.

The reason why they are evenly matched is that Bai Li will choose to satisfy Lu Zhao's dominance that he didn't realize. Young Master Bai would allow Major General Lu to leave marks on any part of his body, and would be happy to guide Lu Zhao to choose a posture that would make him look a bit weak, the kind that would make Lu Zhao dry out with a single "coax Lili" Bai Li quite enjoyed the feeling of being deceived by many dirty things that seemed to be active.

So most of the time, Bai Li is a cunning and gentle person.

But now this kiss is extraordinarily strong, the taste of alpha pheromone overflows uncontrollably along with this kiss, and penetrates directly into Lu Zhao's nasal cavity and chest. open.

Bai Li didn't stop until his breath became short of breath and the corner of his mouth was bitten by teeth marks. He distanced himself a little from Lu Zhao, but he was still so close that he could feel the shuddering heat from the other's breathing.

"I admit, I'm being hypocritical. I really think that because of me, you left the work at hand," Bai Li said in a low voice, "It took about half a minute. And being forced to give up my job is almost the same, I just blame myself, and then I feel very despicable."

Lu Zhao regained his reason from the dizzying kiss, and was instantly annoyed by the second half of the sentence, almost wanting to give Bai Has always been two punches.

But before he raised his hand, he was suppressed by Bai Li, and Alpha's strength was astonishing.

"Don't move," Bai Li pressed him, his voice was a bit fierce because of the force, "I don't think I'm a trash person because of this." Lu Zhao

struggled twice, and stopped again considering Bai Li's legs. He got off, only pursed his lips and stared at him.

"I'm despicable because I found out later that if you do this, you are willing to give up your work because of me," Bai Li's voice was a little hoarse, "I actually feel very happy." There are very few people in this world who are willing to stay for Bai

Li people.

Bai Li was a little unaccustomed, a little flattered, and a little unspeakably delighted.

"Even if I know that you may miss a chance for promotion because of this matter, I'm still very happy. I'm not even happy to let you cancel the extension." Bai Li buried his head in Lu Zhao's neck, and couldn't help but smell that Lu Zhao began to spill "It's rubbish, how can my mother be so happy because of this kind of thing."

Bai Li felt that he was really capable.

It was the first time he had done something that he felt was quite selfish, and it was a subtle feeling.

But he is satisfied.

Lu Zhao felt the heat of Bai Li's breath touch his neck, that piece of skin was ignited almost instantly, and the fire burned a large area along it.

The skin was burning, but the anger in the heart was extinguished with a "puff", leaving only a wisp of smoke that made the eye sockets hot.

"No," Lu Zhao scratched Bai Li's back with his hand, but he didn't know what to say, so he could only whisper in a slightly dull voice, "Not rubbish, not despicable." This kind of comfort from Lu

Zhao The method made Bai Li feel very comfortable. He silently felt Lu Zhao's caress on his back for a while, and then said, "Brother Major General, no matter what I think, you don't think you are trash, do you?" Lu Zhao didn't answer him

. , but pulled Bai Li's hair with his hands, pulled his head up, and continued the kiss just now.

They were still standing in the porch, and the robot butler turned around a few times, and the voice of urging was loud and loud, but they were all covered by the sound of heartbeat and each other's breathing from the eardrums.

Lu Zhao's temper had long been crushed, and he realized again that he had no temper with Bai Li.

Bai Li's hand lingered on Lu Zhao's waist for a while, then burrowed in along the hem of the uniform, with the flames following his hand all the way down, Lu Zhao hummed softly and subconsciously moved his body.

"Hush," Bai Li said, "I have a special skill that I can show you today."

Before Lu Zhao could react, Bai Li pressed against the wall again, preventing him from looking down.

Bai Li whispered in his ear: "I'm especially good at taking off my military uniform."

The pheromone smell of each other was strong and eager, and Lu Zhao actually felt a little smile in the drowsy smell of chocolate.

Bai Li was still wearing the uniform. A few hours ago, he was the Major General Bai surrounded by stars in the main arena. Today, countless people cheered for him, and the mecha circle set off a frenzy for him. He will wear this suit and stand under the lights to win more applause and attention.

This recognition made Lu Zhao feel unspeakable throbbing.

They will see Baili standing on the main stage in the uniform.

They can't see the current white calendar.

Only Lu Zhao can see this white calendar.

With the white01 model winning the third victory, the attention of the first day of the Imperial Academy Mecha Contest broke through a record high.

The new mecha white01, which basically deviates from the mainstream, entered the main arena in an extremely powerful and dazzling way. The pilot Bai Li, who left the military world after being injured and suffered many years of rumors, returned to the public eye after many years.

Previously defamatory news reports were picked up, but people's reactions were no longer one-sided as in earlier years.

In this solicitation competition that is based on strength and cannot be faked, Bai Li showed this side to tell everyone that he is not only a son in the aristocratic circle, he is also fighting in the military world, using his own strength In exchange for Major General Bai with the rank of Major General.

The audio system installed in the car is broadcasting an interview with a certain radio station about the mecha competition. The host said: "Maybe some listeners don't know much about it. Mr. Bai Li was once seriously injured, so that he couldn't drive the mecha and was forced to leave the military. It is very sad. But today he is driving the mecha again in this way, which also shows that the white01 model is indeed the same as what the Bai's research institute said, reducing part of the pressure on the driver's body. I don't think so Isn't that wrong, Mingda?"

"That's true," replied the guest invited to be interviewed, Mingda, "I've also learned about it in the past few days. Mecha. His participation and victory can be said to have given some people new hope."

The host came to the spirit and asked a slightly leading question: "Who is Ming Da referring to?" "

Retirement due to physical damage People in the lower line, those who are too weak to drive mechas," Ming laughed, "Anyone who wants to operate a mecha but is rejected due to physical reasons." "That's right,

" The host laughed and said, "However, there are many people who think that the victory of white01 is also based on Mr. Bai Li's rich driving experience. What do you think of this?" Ming Dao: "It is undeniable that Mr. Bai is a

very Excellent driver. But I don't think every driver in the competition will admit that he is not good enough?"

The host laughed: "Indeed."

"Experience can be accumulated, and skills can be learned through training again and again. These can be cultivated the day after tomorrow. Mental power is a threshold, but the current mechas of the empire require extremely high physical fitness, and at the same time, the requirements for mental power are not as high as white01. How much lower is the requirement for the model," Ming Da said, "If the white01 model is really successful, I think the empire will have a large number of more pilots." The

host responded and continued talking about the mecha competition.

Although most people are not sure whether the white01 model can win the final victory, they have no objection to Baili's strength.

When the wonderful game of Bai Li was mentioned again on the radio, Tang Kaiyuan raised his hand and changed the channel.

"Let's change to the previous food column," An Lun said coquettishly, "I'm so hungry."

Tang Kaiyuan lifted his spirits, smiled and said, "Greedy cat. I'll be home in a while. Today, my father prepared a big meal to celebrate me. Today's victory."

Although the attention of Division 1 of the division is not as high as that of the main division, it is still very popular.

Tang Kaiyuan successfully won the three games today. The LIN23 model has attracted much attention in the mecha circle because of its resemblance to the retired KL223 model. The "fly swatter" is the feeling of a generation. Controlling has become the "only for the strong" in the eyes of many mech lovers. LIN23 has gained a lot of fans because of its shape resembling a "fly swatter".

There are also many posts about Tang Kaiyuan on the mech forum. He took the time to look around the forum after playing the first two games. The sense of accomplishment is exactly the same.

This sense of accomplishment was quickly shattered.

The competition in the main star area was quite fierce, but even with many excellent pilots and heavy mechs gathered, Baili's name still became the center of attention.

The game record of only 9 minutes and 28 seconds broke the record for the shortest time on the first day of the game, and the video of the game was also put on the forum for eager discussion.

Tang Kaiyuan didn't click to open it.

He felt a little panic from the bottom of his heart, he was a little afraid that the Bai Li on the video would be the same as before, invincible and invincible.

"Head hurts again?" An Lun asked, "You haven't slept well for a few days."

Tang Kaiyuan responded with a "hmm".

He has been dreaming for the past few days, and he can't remember the details of the dream clearly, but he can't forget everything he got in the dream.

The position of marshal is almost one step away, a life with unlimited scenery, digital omega by his side...everyone who stands in his way is kicked away, every citizen of the empire is fascinated by him, he is the darling of the media , is the new star of the empire.

Dreams are too beautiful, and the reality after waking up is even more empty.

An Lun chatted chirping, very excited.

Ever since Tang Kaiyuan ended the game, he could feel An Lun's excitement, and he could also feel An Lun's hostility towards the Os who approached him after the game.

Perhaps because of this hostility and uneasiness, An Lun hugged him even tighter. Tang Kaiyuan felt a little annoyed from the bottom of his heart. He actually didn't like An Lun's way of talking all the time. A few days ago, he reconnected with a former noble young master. Come on, the other party is a shy and well-behaved O, he misses the shy and quiet noble young master even more in An Lun's rambling voice.

Fortunately, the port where the suspension car stops is next to the elevated road, leading all the way to Tang's old house. Tang Kaiyuan only let out a sigh of relief when he reached the place, and smiled and urged An Lun to get off the car.

As soon as the two entered the old house, they bumped into Tang Xiao who was about to leave in a hurry.

"Why did you come back?" Tang Xiao's face was ugly, "Tomorrow morning, I have to take a cruise ship to the competition area again, go to bed early, don't run around, don't cause trouble." Tang Kaiyuan didn't understand what "don't cause trouble" meant

, I had no choice but to say: "A fan came to me after the game, and after a few more words, I came back late. Where are you going, didn't you agree to have dinner together?" "

What dinner!" Tang Xiao has become more and more irritable recently. My head hurts a lot, and it hurts even more when I lose my temper, "Young master is in a bad mood, I have to go to the club to accompany you!"

The young master is the first heir. Tang Kaiyuan asked, "What's going on?"

"Gao's idiots!" Tang Xiao straightened the collar of his shirt.

From Tang Xiao's angry words, Tang Kaiyuan finally figured it out.

While Bai Li was flexing his muscles, some people felt that his behavior of cutting open the opponent's cockpit with a bare knife at the end of the first competition was a bit ruthless and cold. Everyone in this kind of competition strives to use the shortest possible time, so as to gain some chances of winning in the final judging .

Bai Li's behavior was somewhat unreasonable, but somewhat like punishment or revenge for his opponent.

Netizens of good deeds quickly picked up the name of Baili's opponent in the first match from the official website, followed the name "Gao Hai" to check, and found that this person was an offshoot of the Gao family.

Gao Hai's involvement in the sale of personal information has not yet passed, and the citizens of the empire still have a clear memory of this incident, so they immediately had no good impression of Gao Hai.

At the same time, an unknown "careful person" anonymously uploaded a recording on Xingwang, which was Gao Hai's provocation to Bai Li at the backstage of the opening ceremony. Gao Hai's arrogant tone coupled with the phrase "This is to encourage some people to develop abnormal psychology and disrupt the traditional order", aroused the dissatisfaction of quite a few betas and omega.

And Gao Hai described Baili's white01 mecha as "opportunistic, pleasing to the small crowd, and grandstanding", which caused the mecha forum to explode.

It is acceptable to calmly discuss the advantages and disadvantages of mechas, but your remarks that obviously have personal emotions in them make people feel uncomfortable, especially when mecha fans start to recognize white01 and then hear Gao Hai's remarks, It's as disgusting as someone spit on the cake you just liked.

Gao Hai so smoothly attracted attention after the game.

It's miserable to be scolded.

Coupled with the fact that Gao's mess was in the front, the netizens spontaneously checked him out.

There was nothing wrong with this person, except that it was found that Gao Hai's unmarried partner was an omega, and he had just broken off the engagement with Gao Hai not long ago, on the grounds that he "needs equal love and pursues a free life."

People almost immediately understood what Gao Hai meant by "inciting some people to develop abnormal psychology and disrupt the traditional order".

Okay, your own fiancé doesn't like you, so what's the matter with Bai Li's mecha? Tell me straight up, let me scold you for 1,800 yuan.

Outsiders don't know, but Tang Xiao and the others are pretty clear about it. Gao Hai's unmarried partner was originally O who was relatively independent in thinking and finances. He had never accepted the marriage contract arranged for him by his family since he was a child. Recently, he mustered up the courage to decide to divorce on his own. Before leaving, he gave Gao Hai a " You don't understand me, I want to be like Major General Lu Zhao, and I envy that kind of person", and then leave directly.

Mrs. Gao's life has been rough recently. The reason is that Mr. Gao provoked Lu Zhao and Bai Li. What his unmarried partner said before leaving almost made Gao Hai angry. He couldn't hold back and provoked Bai Li in the background.

I don't want to mention these miscellaneous things. Anyway, because of Gao Hai, Gao's rumors were suspended for two days, and Lin Sheng was also dug out because of his cooperation with Gao. Even the first heir who spoke well of Lin Sheng Research Institute in his speech was sprayed with saliva.

An hour ago, His Majesty called the first heir into the study.

No one knew what he said, but no one dared to look at the face of the young master when he came out.

Tang Kaiyuan was dumbfounded, he didn't expect things to develop like this.

In the hall, Tang Xiao threw away his aristocratic demeanor and complained angrily to Tang Kaiyuan.

Mrs. Tang hid on the sofa in the small study and secretly opened her personal terminal.

A video was playing on the virtual screen, a dark blue mech jumped out of the water, and with the excited voice of the commentator, attacked the opponent.

Madam Tang clasped her hands together and pressed her lips against her lips, so as not to make a sound out of excitement.

She watched this video that lasted just over nine minutes two or three times. If it wasn't for the fear that Tang Xiao would find out, she would still want to watch the previous two Baili matches.

Mrs. Tang had already watched Tang Kaiyuan's game video, and also watched the live broadcast. Tang Xiao was particularly eager to watch the game when it was about his son. He specially arranged a live broadcast robot for the couple to watch the game together.

It was also because of watching Tang Kaiyuan's game that Mrs. Tang's desire to watch Bai Li's game became stronger. Fortunately, Tang Xiao had a party that he had to go to, so he gave her a chance.

The narrator said: "I believe that the driver Bai Li's fighting skills should be very good—"

Mrs. Tang nodded repeatedly.

She used to listen to those young nobles and ladies discussing at noble banquets. At that time, Bai Li had just stepped into the military circle and had already become the center of the topic.

Mrs. Tang not only heard the words "powerful" or "too handsome" after hearing Bai Li's name.

It has always been her regret not being able to see it with her own eyes.

After the video was played, she started to read the comments in the post again, frowned when she saw the bad ones, and quickly gave a like when she saw the good ones.

Tang Xiao didn't know when he would come back at night. Every time he went to the club, he would not bring Mrs. Tang with him, which gave her time to watch videos and visit forums.

[Tomorrow afternoon there will be Bai Li's competition, look forward to it! ]

Mrs. Tang's eyes paused for a moment on this comment.

Tomorrow afternoon... She has an afternoon tea with other noble ladies.

Tang Xiao will not follow this kind of omega gathering.

Mrs. Tang leaned on the sofa, biting her lip and lost in thought.