Chapter 31

Lu Zhao's small annual leave ended not long after. The First Army Corps issued an official statement within a few days, explaining the general incident on the day of the Corps riot, and only mentioned the short-term chaos caused by the sudden division of recruits. Zhao is also affected by this point, and it is brought over in two or three sentences.

As soon as the statement was released, the remarks on whether Lu Zhao should step down from the important position of the front-line army were forced to be downplayed. Guiding public opinion needs to be sanctioned, and imperial institutions are not rigorously audited, which is government incompetence and so on.

When the storm was on the cusp, no one made a sound, but when the waves receded, some people stood up to criticize, not forgetting to call out a few grievances for Major General Lu Zhao, and condemned the report as a bad conscience, and mocked it by the way Follow the mindless naivety of netizens.

This kind of afterthought behavior undoubtedly aroused another wave of abuse, and the arguing and arguing made the building crooked, the more noisy the more boring.

A few days ago, I maliciously speculated on how popular the post about this incident was on the forum, and now I am being scolded so badly. The host of the post couldn't bear the scolding, and replied: "Since a certain military celebrity is not responsible for this matter, why didn't he stand up and explain it in the first place? If he explained it, there will be so many broken things ?"

The reply in the post was wonderful.

#1982Three-year-old sick e-sports: [666, as soon as you open your mouth, you are always beating people up. ]

#1983 Zhizhi Berry Berry: [Where did the J come from with such a big face, who are you? You want Major General Lu Zhao to explain? ]

#1984Three o'clock one cast: [The landlord is right, I support you]

After arguing on hundreds of floors, someone finally replied.

#2901 Little don't understand very well: [A group of idiots, Major General Lu Zhao is a soldier, not from the entertainment industry, how about going back to your mother? ]

Bai Li slumped on the sofa and browsed the web. When he saw this floor, he immediately regained his energy. He sat up straight and opened his own account before replying cracklingly.

#2988 Bai Li: [Reply 2901L: I don't understand really well. ]

Click Send.

Just two seconds after posting, I heard Lu Zhao whisper behind me: "Calm down."

Bai Li turned his head and saw Lu Zhao standing behind the back of the sofa, already wearing the uniform issued by the Legion. A pleat at the neckline is being adjusted.

The limelight has passed, Lu Zhao plans to start normal training today, and it happens that Bai Li is also going to the research institute, so he will be taken to the army by the way.

"Flowers," Bai Li threw away his personal terminal, turned around and lay down on the back of the sofa to talk to Lu Zhao, "How can you look at other people's privacy, it's so bad." It's hard enough to make

Lu Zhao respond: " I didn't read it."

You don't need to read it at all, as soon as you see Bai Li typing like chicken blood, you know that this grandson must have done something good.

Bai Li emphasized: "I am calm, really, really, I never take the initiative to cause trouble!" Lu Zhao said: "

You only add fuel to the fire."

I have a deeper understanding."

Hearing Bai Li's nonsense early in the morning, Lu Zhao couldn't help but twitch his lips: "Yesterday Huo Cun said that the Zhou family felt ashamed about this matter and was suppressing the news. I implore those who knew about it that day. Try not to reply to any news on the Internet."

In the eyes of the imperial nobles, it is really not something that can be said about the family's omega entering the estrus period in public. Lu Zhao didn't care about the Zhou family's request, and he wouldn't waste energy on the Internet.

Bai Li thought for a while, then remembered that the recruit who suddenly started to divide that day was surnamed Zhou, and said "Oh", "What's the trouble with the Zhou family, our major general brother doesn't know anything about Xingwang, and only wants to play games." A."

As he was talking, he turned his head and looked at his personal terminal, and it happened to be projected on the virtual screen in mid-air, and a hot post recommendation from a forum popped up: Surprise! Major General Lu Zhaobo liked the netizens' comments, and the content of the comments made people imagine!

Bai Li: "..." Fuck!

After talking halfway, there was no movement. Lu Zhao didn't hear Bai Li continue to blare and felt strange. Turning to look at Bai Li, he saw that the other party was looking at the personal terminal with a dumbfounded expression, and shouted: "Bai Li?" Bai

Li Li looked at the personal terminal, then looked at Lu Zhao. Look at the personal terminal again, and look at Lu Zhao again. After a few seconds, he said: "Brother Major General, you really show me off."

Until he got on the suspension car, Bai Li kept scrolling through the post on the forum.

A few days ago, Lu Zhao liked a comment in Bai Libo's comment area. The netizens who were liked stayed up all night excitedly. They posted a post in the early morning to advertise it, and posted a screenshot as proof.

The post in the early morning directly caused a group of night owls to lose sleep on the spot.

Bai Li looked around, some asked if the picture was from P, some said that Lu Zhao's hand slipped, and in the end, netizens were all overwhelmed by this sudden incident of "the marriage I was not optimistic about before suddenly showed me". At a loss.

Dazed Young Master Bai sat in the driver's seat, turned to the screenshot of the host on the first floor and looked at it several times, and finally clicked on his own blog, and found that the comment praised by Lu Zhao was stunned by the army pouring in from the forum. It got a hot comment, and it floated high on the top of the comment area.

Bai Li read the comments word by word: "'Fuck! The blue mecha is Bai Li? Then Bai Li is so fucking handsome!!'"

Lu Zhao, who was sitting in the co-pilot, was expressionless. After Bai Li finished reading, he patted the steering wheel and said, "Drive." "

Ah, here," Bai Li hadn't turned his head around yet, "Does complimenting me for being handsome count as driving?"

Lu Zhao was inexplicable: "Drive a suspension car."

Young Master Bai suddenly came back to his senses, wishing to slap himself.

Some people have been single for a long time, and any small spark can drive directly in their minds.

The suspension car drove on the road, and Bai Li hadn't pulled the content of that post out of his brain until he picked up the speed and got on the elevated road.

He glanced at Lu Zhao several times from the corner of his eye. Major General Lu was calm and replying to several messages from Huo Cun. The voice of Bai Linian's comment just now was as loud as thunder, but Lu Zhao didn't react at all, his face didn't blush and his heart didn't beat, as if giving a thumbs up was easy.

Bai Li cleared his throat: "Then what, flowers."

Lu Zhao turned to look at him.

"Ah, that," Bai Li said a few times, "Why did you remember to like and comment?"

Lu Zhao said indifferently: "It's easy."

Bai Li glanced at him: "Why did you pick up such a comment?" Like it?"

Lu recalled the text message without raising his head: "It's pleasing to the eye."

Yes, it's very cute, very Major General Lu.

Bai Li felt that there seemed to be nothing more to say at this point, but he just wanted to ask something.

In the past few days, Young Master Bai felt that he was a little abnormal, and he couldn't figure out what was wrong. Sometimes he felt that he didn't want to ask anything, but wanted to hear something from Lu Zhao.

He seemed to be relieved by hearing something.

But Bai Li knew that he couldn't feel at ease, and giving up after reassuring was the most deadly.

After a while, Bai Li heard himself say involuntarily: "Then why do you think that comment is pleasing to the eye?"

Lu Zhao was stopped by his question, and he tilted his head for two seconds: "Because he was right? "

Bai Li didn't say a word, and now he has a new understanding of what is meant by "flying with imagination".

The comment said that Bai Li was fucking handsome, Lu Zhao felt it was right.

Lu Zhao thinks that Bai Li is fucking handsome.

Fuck me. Young Master Bai thought to himself, fuck it.

Calm down, calm down! Bai Li does psychological construction for himself, this is brotherhood! Isn't it natural for a good brother to praise him as handsome?

Before two bricks of psychological construction were laid, Bai Li felt his ear tips being gently pinched.

Lu Zhao rubbed Bai Li's ear tips with his fingertips, and said with some doubts, "Bai Li, why are your ears always red?

" His body leaned forward a little, almost lying on the steering wheel.

The redness that was originally just a little bit on the tip of the ear spread, and climbed up the cheek along the ear.

Lu Zhao was a little dazed, looked at Bai Li's side face, opened his lips, and wanted to speak, and at this moment felt that the fingertips that had touched Bai Li's skin seemed to heat up, very hot.

Once the words came to my lips, I forgot them.

It wasn't until he got off the elevated road that Bai Li suddenly said, "Hua Hua, are you hot?"

Before Lu Zhao could speak, Bai Li said again, "You're hot!"

With a "swipe", the car window was rolled down, and the wind gushed in from the window, messing up Bai Li's hair, which he had taken care of before going out. Fine strands of hair covered the tips of his ears.

"This guy is hot for me," Eldest Young Master Bai said with a calm expression, "I'm blushing."

Lu Zhao glanced at him, turned his head to the other side, and rubbed his fingertips indiscriminately.

After a while, Lu Zhao let out an uncontrollable laugh.

"..." Bai Li said dryly, "I'm really hot."

I didn't have the chance to experience it before, but today Lu Zhao experienced the pain of holding back a laugh.

I don't know why I want to laugh, but Lu Zhao finds that every time he thinks of Bai Li's red ears and the soft touch of his fingertips, Lu Zhao feels very happy.

When the car stopped at the gate of the First Legion, the two adults in the car sat on the seat for a while before looking at each other.

Bai Li couldn't hold back anymore: "You just teased me, do you understand?"

Lu Zhao really didn't understand: "What? Laugh at you or touch you?"

"..." Young Master Bai opened and closed his mouth , closed and opened again, and finally covered his face and lay on the steering wheel, "Woooo, you are so inhuman."

Lu Zhao really didn't understand, but he felt that he didn't need to understand, so he patted Bai Li's Arm: "I got out of the car. Thank Situ for me. The simulated warehouse of the research institute has a full range of models. I have been playing very well these few days."

Bai Li groaned and chirped twice.

"Speak louder." Lu Zhao opened the car door and said back.

Bai Li raised his head: "I like you and come again!"

"Yeah." Lu Zhao wanted to laugh, and made a sign to leave with Bai Li, and got out of the car.

Early in the morning, there was no one at the gate of the First Legion, and it was quite quiet at this time. People from several legions walked into the gate scatteredly, and waved to Lu Zhao from a distance.

As soon as Lu Zhao closed the door, he saw a hover car coming from the other direction. It is not a car equipped by the Legion, and it is worth a lot of money at first glance.

The car didn't stop until the gate of the First Army Corps. The driver in the driver's seat ran down to open the door, and a middle-aged man in a suit and leather shoes got out from the back seat.

The man's hair was combed meticulously. He was middle-aged, and there were some traces of time on his face, which made this handsome face look more mature and stable.

This face is about six or seven points like Bai Li.

The middle-aged man met Lu Zhao's eyes, turned his head and said a few words to the driver, and then walked in Lu Zhao's direction.

Bai Li, who was sitting in the car, felt strange seeing Lu Zhao standing outside the car and did not leave. He also looked in the direction Lu Zhao was looking at, and was stunned when he saw the middle-aged man's face clearly.

"Bai Li," Lu Zhao leaned down, and said to Bai Li from the car window, "It's okay, you go first." Bai Li

turned his head, smiled at Lu Zhao, did not say a word, just opened the car door and walked out .

The middle-aged man was halfway there, and was about to say hello to Lu Zhao, but he didn't expect another Bai Li to get out of the car, and he was caught off guard and froze in the middle.

I heard Bai Li say in that carefree tone: "Hey, Mr. Tang! It's been a long time since I've seen you, and you look so healthy, you can't tell that you are seventy-eight years old!"

Tang Xiao's face darkened: "I'm only sixty-eight this year!"

"Ah," Bai Li said, "I know."

Tang Xiao: "..."

Lu Zhao turned away and coughed lightly to avoid laughing. Voice.

I remembered what Huo Cun said before.

A good white calendar is just a long mouth.