Chapter 34

The small group dinner that was supposed to scold the leader was completely distorted after Han Miao took several punches from Chen Nan.

Han Miao can see it, anyway, this year is probably not his turn to be on the front line again, and the ideal of adding another golden kali flower is completely ruined, so Han Miao simply broke the pot and prepared to use up his annual leave, slowly working hard .

As soon as he mentioned which affiliated star he wanted to enjoy the two-person world, Chen Nan threw cold water on his head. "No, it's almost the end of the year and the logistics department is busy." Chen Nan focused

on his work, "I can't get away."

Jiu Jin bravely said: "You only work in the logistics department, so I don't know what you're busy with..."

Chen Nan glanced at him.

Han Miao continued what he had just said: "...the main reason is that I was born stupid, and my brain is not good enough to figure it out. Could you give me some pointers?

"

Lu Zhao was a little distracted, and listened to each other, and wanted to laugh when he heard Han Miao's words, but the corners of his mouth twitched, but he still didn't.

He remembered that the night when he was forced to stop by the little reporter, Bai Li brought up the matter with him again in the car, and he stepped on the brake twice without thinking, almost causing Bai Li to bite his tongue.

At that time, Bai Li's expression was quite confused, and he didn't understand what was going on at first glance, but as soon as his eyes fell on Lu Zhao's face, he immediately changed his words.

It is quite similar to Han Miao at the moment.

"There are a group of newcomers who just graduated from the military academy, and I have to take them with them." Chen Nan couldn't laugh or cry when Han Miao changed his words temporarily.

Before the explanation, Han Miao's expression was normal. Unexpectedly, the more Chen Nan explained, the longer Han Miao's face stretched: "Didn't you take it for more than half a month?

" What can I learn?"

"When will I be able to bring it up?" Han Miao pouted his tongue, not caring that Huo Cun and Lu Zhao were still nearby, and talked to Chen Nan, "It's still the ones you always mentioned. Little bastard? Those two betas called Zhang and Qin, right? And that, that A——" Chen Nan realized it before he finished speaking,

annoyed Smiling too far, he picked up a piece of fried meat and stuffed it into Han Miao's mouth: "Get out, I think you have something wrong, are you drinking wine?" Why is there a sour smell?

A meal lasted until after nine o'clock in the evening, and until the end of the show, Han Miao's face was written with four big characters "I'm wronged".

Chen Nan didn't bother to talk to him, and was quite at ease with Lu Zhao and Huo Cunsan, who should eat and drink.

After paying the bill, Chen Nan said to go to the bathroom.

As soon as the door of the private room was closed, Huo Cun sneered earth-shatteringly: "Okay, Major General Han, you are so sour! From now on, you don't need to say that those few people in the Legion who just fell in love are surprised all day long." , you can bluff much more than others!"

Good guy, his face flushed from Han Miao's smile, and he yelled with a thick neck: "Fart! I just asked a few questions, and I have long been unhappy with the ABs in the logistics department. Can't you just ask a few questions?"

At this moment, Lu Zhao could smell the sour taste in Han Miao's words, and put down his glass: "Chen Nan is fine, you have to make him angry."

Han Miao opened his mouth to refute .

"That's right," Huo Cun stood in the united front with his major general and launched a merciless bombardment of the friendly major general, "It's so annoying!"

Han Miao was so drunk that his brain couldn't keep up, so he didn't say a word and rubbed his face.

After a while, he said: "Huo Cun, you know what a shit when you're single!"

Huo Cun was not happy: "Just talk, don't attack my relationship situation!" "

You will know when you talk about it yourself "Han Miao snorted, looking like he was still on fire, and muttered, "Which alpha can stand his omega talking about other AB's affairs every day? Let alone work reasons, even if the **** is on the street Walking, I don't like Chen Nan getting close to other people!"

Alpha's possessiveness is a rotten problem deep in his bones, which cannot be changed.

It may be that gender determines the brain, Han Miao seems to have a particularly low IQ at the moment, and the arrogance in his tone stunned Lu Zhao.

There are only a few people that Lu Zhao has a good relationship with, and it's the first time I saw Alpha being so overbearing after being drunk and jealous, I thought it was a bit funny.

Said it was "the first time", Lu Zhao thought about it, and it was really the first time we saw each other. Because Bai Li has never been like this.

Young Master Bai has never been angry with Lu Zhao, even if he was almost bitten by the two brakes, even if he was asked something he didn't want to mention, and even his wrist was almost broken several times, he never lost his temper .

"Only your alphas have a lot of problems!" Huo Cun started sexism with him, "Our betas have never been like this!"

Han Miao showed an expression of "don't be too happy, you boy": "If you are really rare, you will know You are not you at that time, there is a fool living in your mind, and every day you are urged to do stupid things."

Huo Cun asked sincerely: "Ah, don't you usually behave like this?"

"Climb," Han Miao had drunk too much today, and Chen Nan wasn't here, so he was free to talk to his brother who was playing well. He propped his head on the table with his hands on the table, and said inarticulately, "I'm talking to you guys. Said, don't care about the fucking AB, is this a gender thing? It's a gender thing? The more you like someone, the more you will always get angry because of him, everyone is like this!" His tone was very wronged, and he

whispered He muttered and complained, saying that Chen Nan was so busy recently that he didn't have time to talk to him and watch movies.

Huo Cun heard this as a sore tooth, and it's okay for the young couple who just fell in love to be tired. Han Miao and Chen Nan have been married for many years, and they are not at all jealous. She turned her head and whispered to Lu Zhao, "This old vinegar is really good..."

Halfway through the speech, I saw Lu Zhao sitting on a chair with arms folded thinking about something, but I didn't hear him speak at all.

Huo Cun called him twice before Lu Zhao came back to his senses.

"Major General, you are really running away this time," Huo Cun felt very strange, "What's wrong? What are you thinking?" The

turmoil of the past few days has just passed, and Huo Cun has been worried that Lu Zhao cares about this matter, but Since Lu Zhao himself has always had a single expression without showing any emotions, he never asked, and only now he seized the opportunity to speak.

Lu Zhao was silent for a few seconds before saying, "I want to brake suddenly."

Huo Cun: "?" Huh?

Before I had time to ask again, Chen Nan came back.

Lu Zhao stood up, and Huo Cun dragged Han Miao, who was drunk and babbling, away. Chen Nan blamed Han Miao for not being able to hold enough alcohol for drinking, and at the same time wiped the sweat off Han Miao's forehead.

When Han Miao and Chen Nan's car turned on the automatic driving mode and drove away, Lu Zhao found that he hadn't recovered from the two brakes that night.

Later, Bai Li asked him, carefully, why he was angry.

Lu Zhao actually didn't understand why he was unhappy, he had never been like this before, and no matter what happened to the people around him, he had never seriously rubbed fire in his heart.

He had to admit that he had lost his temper with Bai Li, although he only realized it afterwards.

But Bai Li didn't.

Not once.

It was raining heavily, and looking out from the floor-to-ceiling windows of the apartment, the main star of the empire was shrouded in a fine rain curtain.

Bai Li sat on the floor with his back against the floor-to-ceiling windows, checking information on his personal terminal.

According to Bai Li's recollection, in the original book, Tang Kaiyuan's mental power was once unstable after his breakthrough, and he almost fell back to the original point. At this time, he met an omega from the Imperial Research Institute, who helped him stabilize his mental power.

During this period, I am grateful for the treatment of the two of you, just like that sparks sparks, and Omega, the technology streamer who is obsessed with research, also bows down under the halo of the male lead, and has been providing technical support for the male lead.

Bai Li checked around and asked Situ to contact his former colleagues in the research institute, but he couldn't find him.

The plot seems to have changed quietly in a place that Bai Li didn't know about.

Logically speaking, Tang Xiao shouldn't have contacted Tang Kaiyuan so early in the first place. According to Bai Li's memory, Tang Kaiyuan should have returned to the main star after a while after Tang's dinner.

Similarly, Kuai Le should not be transferred to the main star during this time period.

After the accident with his left leg, Bai Li never paid attention to the development of the plot. The original work has always revolved around Tang Kaiyuan, and the reader's point of view has always been Tang Kaiyuan himself. Since he was forced to land on a desolate star, the plot is all about Tang Kaiyuan's experience in the desolate star, and how he developed the golden finger spiritual power. Breaking through the plot of encountering the first harem O, I didn't mention the specific situation of the main star.

The Tang family divorced Lu Zhao according to the development of the plot, and Guangnao did match Bai Li and Lu Zhao. Generally speaking, everything seemed to be proceeding according to the established track.

But many details have changed. In the original book, Lu Zhao was not involved in the legion riot. As soon as he married the original Bai Li, he was permanently marked. He never came out of the house during the estrus period, and was forced to stay in the bedroom alone with the original Bai Li until the estrus period ended.

Because Tang Xiao had contacted Tang Kaiyuan in advance, he approached Bai Li to explore the way to the First Legion, so he leaked the truth and told Bai Li about Lu Zhao's old marriage contract with the Tang family in advance.

And... Bai Li's eyes scanned the list of research institute personnel on the virtual screen again, but he still couldn't find the omega in his memory.

Bai Li didn't know what these subtle changes meant, a glimmer of hope rose in his heart, but he quickly suppressed it.

Nothing hits harder than hope afterward.

The chubby butler robot came over with a tray with a bottle of nutrient solution on it, and bumped into Bai Li's leg, reminding him that he had to balance work and rest, and that he couldn't sit like this all the time.

Only then did Bai Li stand up, holding the nutrient solution and watching the heavy rain outside the window.

It's been a long time since he was so eager to collect all the information about the plot. From the time when he couldn't sleep because of the pain in his left leg, Bai Li resigned to his fate.

But seeing Tang Xiao today, Bai Li found that he still couldn't bear it.

He can admit it, anyway, he just endured Lu Zhao's departure, no matter how uncomfortable people are, they can always get over it after a long time.

But Lu Zhao couldn't admit it.

Bai Li didn't know why, anyway, Lu Zhao couldn't do it, he could leave, go wherever he wanted, and do whatever he wanted, but he just couldn't be coerced by the plot and circle around Tang Kaiyuan.

Thinking of this, Bai Li felt angry in his heart.

He unscrewed the bottle of nutrient solution and was about to pour it into his mouth when he heard the sound of the door opening.

When Lu Zhao got out of the car, it was raining a little, and with some moisture, he bent down to change his shoes at the entrance, and when he looked up, he saw Bai Li poking his head to look at him.

"Flowers, are you back?" Bai Li took a towel and handed it over, smiling, "Wipe."

Lu Zhao's eyes stopped on Bai Li's smiling face for a few seconds before taking the towel, "Yeah" With a sound, he wiped and walked in.

There was a thin smell of alcohol between the movements, and Bai Li sniffed, a little surprised: "Have you been drinking?"

Lu Zhao nodded: "Not much, it's

okay. " You have to be force-fed so hard that you can't find it every time." Bai Li gave him a thumbs-up, "Then you go to bed early."

After speaking, he collapsed on the sofa and turned on his personal terminal.

The webpage that popped up on the virtual screen was still not closed before. Lu Zhao glanced at it. It was neither a forum nor a blog. Before he could see it clearly, Bai Li closed it. He opened the virtual battle and blared: "Huo Cun Are you with you? If he drinks too much, he will definitely not be able to play the virtual battle today, so I will go online and enjoy the happy game without him."

Lu Zhao listened for a while, but couldn't understand the tone of the embarrassing young master Bai. It's a little strange.

No one could guess what Tang Xiao had said to him.

Lu Zhao put the towel on the butler robot's hand, turned his head and said, "Didn't we talk about it at night?"

"Ah," Bai Li's hand that was entering the account password paused before he realized, "Aren't you drinking now? You can do it another day." Maybe it's because of the

alcohol, Lu Zhao feels a little numb at the moment .

Bai Li's words reached his ears, and for some reason, Lu Zhao was a little dizzy.

Can't change the day, Lu Zhao feels that can't change the day.

If he hadn't been thinking about another day, he wouldn't have felt a headache when Tang Xiao appeared today. Lu Zhao said, "Just today."

Bai Li sensed the toughness in Lu Zhao's tone.

Knowing Lu Zhao for so long, it was the first time for Bai Li to see Lu Zhao drinking. I don't know how much he drank, but there was no difference on his face, only his eyes were a little moist from the alcohol vapor, and they looked at Bai Li with a layer of water.

"All right, all right," Bai Li showed no temper, and beckoned Lu Zhao to sit down on the sofa, "What instructions do you have?" Lu Zhao

sat down on the sofa, but didn't speak, staring at Bai Li's face.

Showing Bai Li the hair: "Brother Major General, what are you looking at?"

What are you looking at? Lu Zhao didn't understand either.

For the first time, he discovered that when Bai Li was facing him, he always seemed to have such a smiling face.

That is a mask, covering Bai Li's face. Bai Li hid under this shell, and no one could call out.

Lu Zhao once thought that he had pried open a corner of this shell and understood the inside of Baili. But now he feels that maybe even that inner layer is not the real white calendar.

"Bai Li," Lu Zhao finally said, "What did Tang Xiao tell you?"

This question is fairly straightforward. Bai Li was stunned.

He and Lu Zhao have always been tacit, and never asked more about each other's affairs. Bai Li did not expect Lu Zhao to ask so straightforwardly this time.

Bai Li smiled: "It's nothing, it's just some nonsense. He wanted me to help his son run errands, and I would be a ghost if I agreed..."

He started babbling again, without saying a word to the point.

Lu Zhao looked at him and didn't give him a chance to escape: "I had a marriage contract with Tang Kaiyuan before."

It was as if a knife had pierced the covering cloth covering the outside, making Bai Li silent.

Lu Zhao stared at Bai Li's face and looked at his expression: "Did he tell you?"

Sometimes Bai Li felt that Lu Zhao's frankness was a headache.

It's obviously a matter of passing by with a sloppy eye, but if Lu Zhao is determined to say it, he won't give you any buffer time at all.

Without Bai Li's reply, Lu Zhao felt a little impatient, and blurted out: "The engagement has been divorced, and I haven't seen him a few times." Maybe

Lu Zhao didn't feel it at all, no matter how obvious the urgent meaning of explanation was in these words but.

Bai Li couldn't get back to his senses. He thought that one day Lu Zhao would tell him about this shit, and he also thought about what it would be like, but he never thought that he would hear such an urgent explanation from Lu Zhao.

Lu Zhao was afraid that he would misunderstand, and did not want him to misunderstand.

Bai Li could almost hear the dog in his heart howling.

"It's really nothing," Lu Zhao wanted to say something more, but he was born like this, and after the facts were finished, he couldn't find anything else to say. His mind was a mess, only one thing was very clear. He really didn't want Bai Li to have a grudge because of this, "Really."

Although he was not sure whether Lu Zhao was drunk or not, Bai Li was almost certain that alcohol was at least harmful to Lu Zhao. Zhao's language system had an impact, allowing Major General Lu to be able to say these few words over and over again.

"I know," Bai Li's voice softened, and the unhappiness in the morning had disappeared without a trace, "I still don't believe you, Brother Major General. That family is all bastards, and I will treat everything as a fart "

Lu Zhao relaxed in Bai Li's soft voice, he moved his lips but didn't make a sound, and after a while he said, "Don't you ask me?" Since you don't take Tang Xiao's words

seriously Son, why don't you come and ask me.

Bai Li thought that Lu Zhao felt that he still missed this, and smiled at him: "It's okay, flowers, isn't this all over." He remembered Tang Xiao's words, and Lu Zhao's grievances. It was a little uncomfortable, "If you don't want to talk about it, I won't mention it in the future."

Bai Li didn't know whether Lu Zhao would leave, but he hoped that at least when it was just the two of them, Lu Zhao could have a better life.

There was thunder outside the window, rumbling, hitting Lu Zhao's eardrums, making him numb.

The room could smell the smell of rain that Lu Zhao brought back from the outside. Lu Zhao suddenly realized that after his estrus period passed, Bai Li's pheromone was suppressed by him again, and he could not smell any chocolate.

Bai Li was so unobtrusive, angrily giving him space. Bai Li would speak soft words to appease Lu Zhao, would avoid topics that Lu Zhao didn't like to hear, and would make Lu Zhao laugh.

But Bai Li just wasn't angry.

He obviously knew about Lu Zhao's old engagement, so he could not ask a word for a day. Lu Zhao came back smelling of alcohol, he didn't ask who he had dinner with.

Bai Li vacated a large piece of land for him, and he responded to every request and answered every question, so that Lu Zhaoneng could feel as comfortable as possible.

Lu Zhao felt a little dry in his throat, he lowered his eyes halfway, and asked, "Aren't you angry?" "You

look down on me, don't you?" Bai Li looked very casual, "Why would I be angry with you because of this?"

But Really good, Lu Zhao thought, this person is really good. You can think about it, even if he has a marriage contract with someone.

Lu Zhao couldn't figure it out, was he an idiot for stepping on two brakes in a row?

In such a short period of time, Lu Zhao's mood was ups and downs. First from the restlessness eager to explain to the slack after solving the problem, and now to the sinking mood of being unable to explain clearly, he has never been like this before, so he can't figure out what he is doing.

Why is he arguing with Bai Li here, why is he thinking about this little shit all day long.

Look at Young Master Bai, he doesn't take it seriously at all.

Bai Li was about to say something, but before he could say anything, he saw Lu Zhao stand up suddenly and wanted to leave.

"Where are you going?" Bai Li was taken aback, sat up straight and called out to him.

Lu Zhao took a step and stopped. He stood there for a few seconds before turning around to look at Bai Li.

"Flowers, what's the matter?" Young Master Bai was a little confused, he felt that Lu Zhao was getting drunk, "Did I just say something wrong?"

Lu Zhao's mouth moved, and his voice was very low: " Are you not angry?"

It was the same question as before, but the tone was a bit strange. Bai Li patted his chest and promised: "I'm really not angry!"

After speaking, he heard Lu Zhao laugh.

It was chilly, and the smiling Bai Li felt hairy.

Lu Zhao said: "Why the hell aren't you angry?"

Han Miao's nerves are as thick as twisted with a hemp rope, and people like Han Miao will be angry. Why don't you, Young Master Bai, not be angry?

"I..." I was stunned by Bai Li's scolding, "What do you mean?"

Lu Zhao felt that he really drank a little too much, and the alcohol got up, making him dizzy and unable to think too much. He knew that Bai Li wasn't angry, but he himself felt angry. When he saw Bai Li's face, he remembered that his grandson hadn't told him what happened to that little reporter.

I didn't tell him about the disgusting things I encountered when I quit the military.

He didn't even say what Tang Xiao said, how did he say it, what did Young Master Bai think.

Bai Li is quite clever. Although he didn't know what Lu Zhao was losing his temper, his intuition told him that Lu Zhao wanted to give him two punches right now.

"I'm really not angry," Bai Li was a little at a loss, "Why are you a little angry?"

The next second, Bai Li realized that Lu Zhao must have drunk a lot.

Lu Zhao pushed him on the back of the sofa, leaned over the back of the sofa with one arm, and bent down to look at Bai Li's face up close, as if trying to find a trace of expression on Bai Li's face that would satisfy him.

The smell of wine mixed with the vague smell of grass that came from Lu Zhao's mental relaxation due to drinking. Even if Lu Zhao didn't press Bai Li with one hand, Bai Li felt that he couldn't move.

It was so close that he could feel the hot wind from Lu Zhao's breath.

This action is too aggressive, and it also has an obvious desire to control. It took a while for Lu Zhao to say, "I'll see if you get angry."

Bai Li's eardrums were rubbed by the slightly deep voice, and he could only ask about Lu Zhao's smell, and he could only feel Lu Zhao pressing him Only Lu Zhao can be seen from the temperature of that hand.

This man is too fierce after drinking.

"Bai Li," Lu Zhao's voice was slurred due to alcohol, a bit nasal, confused and disappointed, "Why the hell aren't you angry?" Lu Zhao never knew how to cover up when he asked questions

.

Not knowing what to do, Bai Li's heart softened when he asked.