Chapter 75

The sentence "You're not like the Bai family" was like a heavy punch, hitting Tang Kaiyuan's nerves that had been tense since he was a child.

He looked at Mrs. Tang in disbelief. She closed her eyes and remained motionless, her chest rising and falling slightly with her breathing.

"What do you mean by that?" Tang Kaiyuan said shyly.

Mrs. Tang didn't answer, he stood there for a while.

Mother was in a bad mood, she didn't know what she was talking about. He consoled himself.

"I asked them to bring the porridge." Tang Kaiyuan tried his best to soften his voice, "Don't worry, when I really move out in a few years, I will definitely pick you up to live with me." Silence

.

This kind of silence made it difficult to breathe. Tang Yuanyuan stood for a while, and said unbearably: "Mother, I have promised to take you out to live, what else do you think of me? Rebelling against father? You also Let me think about it, now I--"

"No, open source," Mrs. Tang said in a very soft voice, "I don't have anything else I want you to do."

She seemed to have pulled something out of her body. There is something different. Tang Kaiyuan was keenly aware of this change.

There were only a few words in his mother's words, but he felt embarrassed for some reason. After the embarrassment, there was a trace of anger—why didn't the mother understand?

He didn't speak any more, and turned around staggeringly to leave.

The bedroom door was closed, Madam Tang opened her eyes, and sat up on the bed with her body propped up.

The deep bite marks on the back of her neck hurt when she moved. She groped for the glands with her hands, drawing small pits with her fingertips.

Tang Xiao's pheromones remained in the air, and the smell made her feel sick psychologically, but her body trembled uncontrollably.

She didn't tell Tang Kaiyuan that if she left Tang Xiao for more than a day, her body would feel extremely uncomfortable, and her pheromone addiction would make her collapse. But for the first time, she felt that she would rather collapse than stay in the gorgeous cage of Tang's old house for another second.

Today, her endurance is at the limit.

In fact, she didn't expect Tang Kaiyuan to take her away in a short time, so she said it anyway.

When people are in despair, they really can't restrain their mouths.

Even just a word of consolation can calm a desperate person for a short time.

But Tang Kaiyuan didn't give her any comfort.

Mrs. Tang found that the son she brought up with her was very good at judging the situation. He can immediately figure out which angle he stands in to get the greatest benefit for himself, and what he can give up for this benefit.

Mrs. Tang's hands pressed on the glands more and more forcefully, and her nails dug into the pits made by those teeth, oozing blood.

But miraculously, she didn't feel much pain. Madam Tang let out a hoarse growl, and the hand that grabbed the back of her neck left a few deep scratches on the gland.

At this age, she finally understood one thing.

When people live in this world, only when they stand up straight can they be called standing.

There was pressure during the game during the day, coupled with too many things that happened today, Tang Kaiyuan was dreaming all night.

He only remembered the flashing lights surrounding him in his dream, the military uniform he was wearing, and the constantly changing companions by his side.

He lived up to Tang Xiao's high expectations, revived the Tang Corporation, and the scenery was boundless. He felt that he was a nostalgic person, so he couldn't let go of the young major general who had been engaged to him since he was a child. He cared about his life and felt sorry for the suffering he had suffered.

In a good atmosphere, Lu Zhao in the dream showed him a gentle smile.

When Tang Kaiyuan confronted Bai Li in his dream, he was so excited that his whole body was shaking.

The Bai Li in the dream stood in front of him with a gloomy expression, and said contemptuously, "You are not like the Bai family."

Tang Yuanyuan's tense nerves were completely broken by these words. Knocked down. In the dream, Bai Li was very weak, his disability tortured him into a lunatic, and he was spurned by everyone.

Tang Kaiyuan felt relieved amid the applause, he grabbed Bai Li's neck and muttered: "Look down on me...you Bai family all look down on me...you die, you deserve to die, why do I think you deserve to die from the beginning? ..."

"If you can kill me," Bai Li, who was strangled by him, was still able to speak, "you can get a lot. Fame, status, Lu Zhao." The voice seemed to be

bewitching, Tang Kaiyuan In a daze, he increased the strength in his hand.

He didn't wake up from the dream until he felt a sharp pain in his arm.

An Lun was choked by him, his face turned livid, his nails scratched his arm several times, Tang Kaiyuan hurriedly let go.

An Lun clutched his neck and breathed and coughed rapidly, looked at Tang Kaiyuan in horror, and mumbled a few words.

"I was dreaming." Tang Kaiyuan said drowsily, and glanced at An Lun, "I'm sorry, go to sleep."

He pulled back the quilt and lay down again as if nothing happened, and ignored An Lun again.

The dream just now was so good that he still wanted to go back to the dream.

An Lun sat on the bed in a daze, completely sleepless, looking at Tang Kaiyuan's back, unable to understand what happened.

After a long while, he hit the opponent like crazy, screaming: "Are you trying to kill me! You're hooking up again, don't think I don't know, are you trying to kill me because of this!" Tang

Kaiyuan Still immersed in a beautiful dream, An Lun's slapping was not painful, but very annoying. He tried his best to be patient and said: "I was dreaming, Xiao Lun, it was an accident."

"Accident?" An Lun shouted, "How could you finish beating me and continue to sleep with peace of mind!" "

Otherwise, I am not Have you all apologized?" Tang Kaiyuan pushed him away, frowned and got out of bed and toilet, "Stop making trouble, go to bed early, there will be a match tomorrow."

An Lun grabbed Tang Kaiyuan's clothes and said, "No, don't tell me clearly. I won't let you compete!"

"I'm not mentally good, and I'm thinking of you as someone in my dream, that's all." Tang Kaiyuan pushed his hand away and sighed, "Can't I apologize, I'll buy you later The dress I like. What else do you think, it just pinches you."

Sitting on the bed, An Lun froze, and didn't recover until Tang Kaiyuan finished using the toilet.

He remembered what he said to Tang Kaiyuan yesterday - "It's nothing, it's just a couple of blows, we've seen this kind of thing a lot." The red mark on his neck was like a circle of

blood The necklace, strangled him out of breath.

The man who almost strangled him over there lay back down again, while talking softly about reconciling with his former fiancé in the dream, and how real the dream was, he almost couldn't tell what was a dream and what was reality.

Tang's old house sank into the rainy night.

Sitting in the passenger seat, Bai Li looked at the rain curtain outside the car, and sorted out what Lu Zhao had said to Bai Ying in his heart.

"She meant that although Tang Kaiyuan's mental strength was boosted by that instrument, his body couldn't bear it." Bai Li said slowly, "So his spirit is not very stable, and his performance is rather irritable. Coupled with Tang Xiao's instigation, the two The bastard is secretly trying to run on me."

Lu Zhao nodded.

This news shocked Bai Li. In the original book, Tang Kaiyuan was invincible when he returned to the main star.

Thinking about it this way, the problem of mental power in the original text itself is quite far-fetched. It is estimated that the author arranged the plot in order to expand the harem.

This stallion article is just for fun, and many details and plots are unclear. I didn't think much of it when I watched it, but Bai Li was in this world, and found that many things need to be supplemented by the world itself, and give relatively reasonable explanations.

This results in a sieve-like world that is constantly changing, where small changes can have huge consequences.

According to the plot arrangement, Tang Kaiyuan shouldn't have mental problems so early, and he doesn't know what stimulated his nerves, causing him to appear strange so early, even a character like Bai Ying who has the same background board in the original book can feel Something is wrong.

Sensing Bai Li's silence, Lu Zhao called him.

"It's okay, I just thought about it," Bai Li said, "I didn't mention this kind of thing in the original track. Little Tang bastard is the chosen one, and there is no such thing as an instrument that affects the pretense." Lu

Zhao Hearing him swearing made me want to laugh: "What was it like?"

Bai Li couldn't tell: "He was living in the deserted star and was seriously injured. Maybe he kowtowed his head or something. Amazing."

Lu Zhao couldn't understand many words in this messy explanation.

He drew two conclusions from Baili's explanation: First, there should be no such machine. Second, Tang Kaiyuan has a problem.

Lu Zhao got into the car and fell into deep thought.

"What are you thinking about?" Bai Li asked.

"Tang Kaiyuan." Lu Zhao said, "He..."

Eldest Young Master Bai gave a "tsk" expression with a rather displeased expression.

"No," Lu Zhao couldn't laugh or cry, "I told you, when I shook hands with him on the cruise ship, something was wrong." Bai Li remembered

this: "You said that memory seems to be affected."

"Yes," Lu Zhao said "I'm in a trance and have a headache." After a pause, he frowned again and said, "The spirit doesn't seem to be stable."

Bai Li patted Lu Zhao's leg to comfort him: "Can you still remember that memory now?"

"That's what I want to say," Lu Zhao shook his head. "The longer it takes, the less I can remember it. Now I only remember the feeling of being implanted."

The scene on the cruise ship resurfaced in Bai Li's mind, and he regretted not Beat Tang Kaiyuan up.

"The spiritual power that this instrument brings to Tang Kaiyuan is not normal, and it may indirectly affect people he has come into contact with." Bai Li frowned and pondered, "But it also has a time limit. You are indirect, so the impact will disappear relatively quickly. Faded, Tang Kaiyuan is in direct contact with the instrument, although the mental power has been stable for a while, but the effect is gradually weakening." Therefore, there are

plots where the mental power is unstable in the original book, and the world consciousness has made up for the loopholes in this way, making the plot appear Relatively logical.

But the bigger problem than this loophole is that research that stimulates the growth of mental power has long been banned in the empire. Where did Tang Kaiyuan get that instrument?

Bai Li faintly felt that this was a huge bug. He didn't know how the world consciousness would follow the plot. The first thing to do was to find out the source of the machine: "Did Bai Ying tell you where the machine came from?" "No

, "Lu Zhao said, "She spoke in a messy way, very nervous."

Bai Li sighed.

This may have been very difficult for Bai Ying. Leaking the affairs of the Tang family to Bai Li was already the most outrageous thing she had done in recent years. She couldn't sort out the key points at all, she only knew to ask him to be careful.

"She also mentioned Tang Xiao," Lu Zhao continued, "She said that he might be doing something bad. She didn't know very well, but she only knew that he was always in contact with Lin Sheng and the first heir, and frequented the clubhouse and so on. Find someone to discredit you and your research institute."

This is actually not very useful, but Tang Xiao always likes to see the Bai family being talked about.

"I'll find someone to investigate about Tang Xiao," Bai Li said, "but what kind of machine is that? I might still have to ask Bai Ying." This kind of

details related to the plot, Bai Li probably can't find out the details.

When Bai Ying was mentioned, Bai Li was not in a good mood.

Sensing his change, Lu Zhao shook Bai Li's hand.

"I didn't expect her to talk so much," Bai Li said, "Maybe because it's not me, she can relax."

He and Bai Ying will never be like a normal mother and child, and it will be difficult to become a normal relative .

What Bai Ying brought to him was irreparable harm, and what he brought to Bai Ying was guilt and self-loathing that would last a lifetime.

"She said she was afraid that you would be influenced by the Tang family. She just felt that something was wrong, but she couldn't tell what was wrong." Lu Zhao rarely talked more, and relayed it in a firm tone, "She said that it might be because she has held back these words for a long time. I don't know who to tell."

Bai Li didn't say anything.

After a while, Lu Zhao hesitated and said, "I think..." He stopped halfway through his words.

"Say," Bai Li looked at him sideways, "We're talking straight when we have something to say, Brother Major General." "

Well," Lu Zhao pondered for a moment, "I don't think her mental condition is very good.

" They all seemed a little nervous, except when watching the game, the whole person was in a trance.

Lu Zhao had never seen such a situation, but he had an intuition that it was not a good thing.

Bai Li paused for a long time before he let out an "oh".

"Am I?" Lu Zhao paused, "I shouldn't have told you."

"No," Bai Li shook his head and breathed out, "I can't do anything, she is an adult, she has to be responsible for herself "

Bai Li was able to say these words without any psychological pressure.

He is not omnipotent, and he is indeed not tough enough. He really cannot afford more pressure.

He wants to live a little more selfishly.

"En." Lu Zhao squeezed his hand.

The car drove all the way back to the apartment. The dinner these days was very simple, and it didn't take long for the two of them to solve the problem of food and clothing.

When Lu Zhao came out of the shower, Bai Li was already sitting on the sofa watching the game video that Situ sent him.

On the large virtual screen in the apartment, two heavy armors were bombarding each other. This kind of non-technical video Bai Li usually used as a fun show for snacks, but now he watched it very seriously.

Lu Zhao took two bottles of drinks from the refrigerator, walked over and handed one to Bai Li, and watched the video along the way.

"This is Tang Kaiyuan's game video this morning," Bai Li unscrewed the bottle cap and took a sip. "There was a section in the middle that was abnormal and not quite right. I think it was because the mental strength couldn't handle this heavy armor." Lu

Zhao He squinted his eyes for a while and said, "It's okay now." In the

second half of the game, Tang Kaiyuan seemed to have regained his touch, attacking wildly like chicken blood, with a sense of violence in his movements, but the mech itself is extremely lethal. A powerful weapon, this trace of violence is hidden in the artillery fire and is difficult to detect.

"I asked someone to inquire about it, and I heard that alpha pheromones went berserk in the backstage of Division 1 today." Bai Li cut off the video and replaced it with the video of the mecha that he was about to fight, "but the news was suppressed very strictly. I don't know who it is for the time being."

Bai Li knew that mental power and pheromones are interrelated, and unstable mental power can easily lead to problems with pheromones.

A high probability of accident in the sub-division is Tang Kaiyuan.

Lu Zhao was watching the video, and was taken aback by Bai Li who replaced him without saying hello.

"He's not good at technology, there's nothing to see," Eldest Young Master Bai said arrogantly, "It's a waste of time."

Lu Zhao suppressed a smile: "Oh."

"And he's already taken up a lot of our time," Bai Li patted the sofa, "I just came back for a while. We're talking about him on the way, can we talk about something else?"

Lu Zhao laughed out loud.

He also sat down on the sofa. Bai Li was reclined on the sofa. Lu Zhao stretched out his hands and pressed Bai Li's legs a few times.

"It's okay," Bai Li said, "but it's comfortable for you to press."

Lu Zhao said "Yes", and simply asked Bai Li to put his leg on his lap: "I have something to tell you." "

Say it." Bai Li watched the video.

He didn't hear anything after a while, and then he set his eyes on Lu Zhao's face.

Major General Lu's expression was a little hesitant and tangled.

Today's legion meeting means there are large-scale missions, which will take a long time, and it is rare to return to the main star during this period.

People who go out on missions will leave their partners for a long time. Some Bs who are married to A in the legion are often asked to quit this kind of mission. On the one hand, they feel that their physical strength cannot keep up with this kind of mission. Be away from yourself for too long.

"Traces of Zerg activities were found on the front line." Lu Zhao finally spoke.

Bai Li sat up straight.

He is no stranger to the Zerg race. When Mr. Bai was alive, he also caught up with the war against the Zerg race, and the empire won a tragic victory. He frowned, slightly worried.

"Still investigating," Lu Zhao pursed his lips: "The higher-ups want me to lead the team."

Bai Li was stunned for a moment, and then pleasantly said, "This means that you may get another golden Kali?" "

Yes," Lu Zhao nodded, "There is also the possibility of promotion."

Bai Li punched Lu Zhao on the shoulder: "Yes, Major General Lu, a great opportunity! From major general to lieutenant general, how many people have to work for a lifetime to get in!

" After a while, Lu Zhao looked at Bai Li and said, "I may have to go for a long time."

This kind of task is estimated to take a long time, and Bai Li knows it well. When he thought that Lu Zhao might have to float in a place where he couldn't go for ten days, half a month, or a few months, he felt a little empty in his heart.

"You man," Bai Li sighed, "do you have to vaccinate me first?"

Lu Zhao stopped massaging and said softly, "If you are unhappy—"

"Don't," Bai Li raised his hand , "Stop."

Lu Zhao fell silent, staring at Bai Li.

It doesn't take him to finish speaking, Bai Li can basically guess what he is going to say.

"Hey," Bai Li scratched his neck helplessly, finished cross-legged, took Lu Zhao's hand and said solemnly, "Let me ask you first, do you want to go?"

Lu Zhao hesitated and nodded.

"Maybe what I told you before wasn't clear enough, I'll tell you clearly today, you remember it," Bai Li raised a finger, "First, I unconditionally support you to do whatever you like "

Lu Zhao's heart skipped a beat, and before he could speak, Bai Li raised a second finger: "Second, don't give up your goal for anyone, I can't do it either." "Third,"

Bai Li said. He raised his third finger, "I'm going back to the military. I don't think my rank is as high as yours. You have to cover me."

The third point sounds a little funny, but Lu Zhao couldn't laugh.

He knew that Bai Li would never refuse him to take this mission, but he didn't expect that Bai Li didn't even ask him if he would leave the main star during his competition.

Bai Li was really happy, delighted that he could go one step further.

Forgot that he might have to go soon.

In this joy, Bai Li has not had time to think about himself.

Lu Zhao's heart was squeezed into a flat piece, which was unbearable and moved.

"But you have to promise me one thing." Bai Li took Lu Zhao's hand with both hands, and squeezed it hard. "This request may not be in line with the image of iron and blood, so let's talk about it in private." Lu Zhao said "Yes"

. : "Yes."

"I haven't said yet." Bai Li smiled.

"Yes," Lu Zhao said, "I agree."

Bai Li's lips moved, and he said after a while: "If something really happens, don't rush forward too much, don't play too hard." Lu Zhao was

stunned live.

"Don't be like me," Bai Li said, "Before you rush forward, think about me first, okay?"

If a person is barefoot, he is really barefoot and not afraid of wearing shoes. Anyway, it's a life, and it's smashed and knocked down.

If it was Bai Li himself who went to the front line, he really wouldn't feel too scared.

For the first time, Bai Li was terrified as a military family member.

Worry is accompanied by pride, and reluctance is accompanied by pride. This extremely contradictory emotion made him feel that Lu Zhao's life was more important than other things, so that he couldn't bear it even before the mission started and the shadow of the Zerg hadn't been seen.

Maybe it's hypocritical. Bai Li thought.

But before he had time to do a self-reflection, he was hugged by Lu Zhao.

Lu Zhao pressed his head against his neck, and his arms strangled him tightly.

"Thank you." Lu Zhao's voice trembled, "Give me one..."

He couldn't think of a suitable word.

Bai Li gave him a lover, a place to miss when he was out, and a backing to support him unconditionally.

Lu Zhao knew that every second he was floating in the universe, he might think about Baili and this apartment.

This kind of place where most of a person's feelings are entrusted, everything that people can care about tenderly, should have a general name.

"Give me one," Lu Zhao said, "home."

Bai Li was shocked by the word and his brain went blank for a moment. When he recovered, he realized that his eyes were a little sore.

"This thing cannot be built by one person," Bai Li closed his eyes and patted Lu Zhao's back, "Thank you too, Lu Zhao." They all

landed on the ground.

There was not much change in the next two days of competition. Most of Bai Li's opponents were still heavy mechas, equipped with different weapons, but they could handle them anyway.

white01 won many battles and won the title of Bai's Research Institute.

The research and development concept of Bai's Research Institute was once again discussed on the table. Unlike the initial ridicule and suspicion, most of the current discussions revolve around "whether it is feasible to put it into use".

The white01 model was recognized in a unique way and was included in the list of models that could be considered for development by the public.

While the solicitation competition is in full swing, interviews with research institutes and drivers are also being released one after another. In addition to the interviews with several heavy-duty mechas that have attracted much attention this year, the interviews with Bai's Research Institute and Bai Li himself have also attracted heated discussions.

When the Military Academy's Mech Actual Combat Academy released this interview for the first time, Si Dong was sitting in the projection classroom watching it.

The college will organize watching and learning during the solicitation competition, and students from other departments can also participate. After the live broadcast, this kind of interview will be released. When Si Dong saw his brother's big face appearing on the virtual screen, he was shocked.

Situ was caught on his way out to go to the toilet, and he accepted the interview with a sullen face and a stiff body. After answering the reporters' questions with highly professional but very low-level words, he rushed into the toilet as if fleeing for his life.

It didn't take long for the elder brother's face to disappear from the screen, replaced by Bai Li's face.

Si Dong sat up straight in an instant, and said to his roommate Sun Peng, "Brother Li."

"Ah," Sun Peng glanced at Xiao Wu who was sitting on the other side. Since the last quarrel, Xiao Wu and Si Dong hadn't said anything. After saying, "I know, you admire Bai Li."

Bai Li's interview was very short, and the location was even simpler, just on the passageway backstage of the competition.

It is in line with Young Master Bai's informal character.

On the screen, the reporter asked the first question: "What do you think of this mecha of yours?"

Bai Li replied in that casual and arrogant tone: "It's awesome."

An alpha sitting in the front row He sneered: "Is it too crazy?"

His two companions also laughed a few times.

Si understands frowning, these are the people who admire heavy armor the most in the class, someone in the family works in the military, and their family background is good, generally no one would dare to provoke them.

He didn't say a word and continued to watch the interview.

Amid the reporter's questions and Bai Li's plain answers, the originally noisy projection classroom gradually lost its sound. On the virtual screen, Bai Li's expression was very peaceful, as if he was saying something very casual.

A mecha is a weapon, what matters is what the person holding it defends.

I wanted an option, so had white01.

A lot of people are struggling.

This path is difficult.

Bai Li didn't promise anything, nor did he boast. Things just go on and on, and it just goes with the flow. His attitude was very calm, but Si Xiao still felt that his blood was rushing in his veins.

He remembered what Lu Zhao said when he was in the research institute. "Someone thought about it, and he did a good job."

It turned out that the people who did a good job were by his side.

People who do well just keep doing it.

Si Dong finally understood a little bit what Lu Zhao meant by "I didn't think about anything else, I just kept walking forward".

Plain days and nights, every day without stopping. You don't need to express your ideals out loud. When you reach a certain point, people will naturally feel how magnificent your journey is.

On the screen, Bai Li said: "This should be the best thing I can do for my friends, relatives and lovers who want to go this way." The interview came to an abrupt end here

.

There was silence in the projection classroom.

After a while, Sun Peng whispered: "I'll go, I don't know how to say, I'll go." He cursed a few times before saying, "I kind of understand why you admire him." "Worship." Si understands to

correct .

Sun Peng said: "If this is my brother, there will be no chasing stars in my life, only brother control."

Xiao Wu on the side looked at the two of them without saying a word.

Bai Li's words were very short and did not clearly point out anything, but for some reason, they felt some indescribable emotion and excitement.

After the silence, there was a "buzzing" discussion in the projection classroom.

"Isn't this fucking grandstanding?" the alpha sitting in front scolded, "If you talk about mechas, just talk about mechas. It's useful to talk about so many other things? Isn't it just to attract attention?" Another A weakly said: "

Yes The reporter wants to ask, this can't be blamed on Bai Li, and his driving skills are not bad..." "

Huh?" The alpha in front glared at him.

The other A quickly shut up.

"My brother just said that this kind of person is not good, he only opens his mouth from top to bottom, and wins the competition with his cleverness," the alpha in front continued, "That means he can't participate, otherwise my brother will definitely be able to put him in heavy armor—fuck! "

He was punched hard on the head from behind, and he leaned forward, almost overturning the table.

"Shut up." Si Xiao looked at him, "You have bad breath."

The other party didn't react: "Are you sick? Why do you—"

Si Xiao didn't give him a chance to finish, and jumped up like a cannon ball, Under everyone's shocked eyes, he rushed forward and fought.

"F*ck, shit!" The other party's companion was startled, "Si understand! This is crazy!" He

wanted to help his friend, but before his fist landed on Si understand, he was staggered by Sun Peng.

"Fight, fight." Sun Peng didn't recover, but subconsciously helped his brother first, "It's too much for two to fight one!

" stand up.

The projection classroom suddenly exploded, exclamation and booing broke out among the group of young people, the tables and chairs were overturned, and the two groups fought into a ball.

Although Si Dong and Sun Peng are O, their fighting results have always been among the top in the academy. When they hit the top, they didn't pay attention to the pheromone leaked by A, and they had to be tough even if they were uncomfortable.

The third A who came with the two A's on the opposite side finally came to his senses, and joined the battle after swearing. The three fought two, and Si Dong and Sun Peng suffered several blows.

After a scream, the third A who had just joined the battle sat on the ground holding his neck.

Xiao Wu, who was trembling behind him and still maintaining an attacking posture, was exposed.

Everyone was dumbfounded by the screaming, the cheering stopped, even the few people who were fighting stopped, and they all stared at Xiao Wu in a daze.

"...This, this..." Xiao Wu's hand was still in the posture of a knife, and he just slammed towards the gland of the third A, "He...how can he be three-three-three..."

" Three beats two." Sun Peng added.

Xiao Wu nodded tremblingly.

Si Xiao came back to his senses, and asked dryly, "Where did you learn this?" He gestured with a knife in his hand.

"Our department also... also wants to learn fighting..." Xiao Wu stammered, "There are no wastes or wastes in the military academy."

His voice was thin and shrill. Omega's natural fear of alpha made him unable to recover, but he still made a move.

There is no waste in military academies.

This is a sentence that the instructors talked about in the training class.

Come here, it's your choice.

If you choose not to be a waste, then throw away the retreat that can be an excuse.

Failure doesn't determine whether you're a crap, but excuses do.

This sentence was said as a slogan, empty and casual, but when Xiao Wu said it, it seemed sincere. Situ was speechless for a long time, and after a while he stood in the mess and looked at Xiao

Wu and asked, "Are you still fighting?" "Can I... can I use props?" Xiao Wu asked. A, who was sitting on the ground with his hands on the back of his neck, panted and shouted, "What do you think?!" A few days after the start of the competition, six students were demerited for fighting.

  On that day, the six people were fined to run five kilometers with a weight, swearing at each other and completing the whole race. Not long after, the pictures of the white01 model downloaded from the official website were hung on some people's beds.